Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4771045 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5447) (5448) (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2023
Bammzzie:

Hope I never come late
Kuda

Pls when you guys send pls don't put full name I don't want full name on the account
You can put either the initials so I don't send money to wrong person and pls be here by 12pm to acknowledge the receipt

I need 4 monickers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2023
donbrowser:

That's a wrong advice. I won't advice anyone to buy land on the island most especially Ajah. Most of the lands are not yet allocated. I won't say more than that. Surulere, Yaba, Ebute-Metta are better

So a young bigginer should go to Yaba and Surulere for land, abi? Something that even big conglomerates cannot afford.

People are buying properties daily at Ajah and environs and are settled in, living their lives. Be there dulling yourself with allocation. That's the problem with poor mentality, sees everything as a problem. A poor man doesn't want to grow, if you advise him to buy a car, he will call it problematic and a liability. He prefers trekking up and down with his dejected and filed shoes. But dash him a car, he will go on his knees and thank you.

Except it's a family land, there's no safe land anywhere. Even the government approved ones can be revoked anytime. It's always a risk worth taking. We can only thread with caution. For you to be advising young people to go to Yaba and buy land doesn't make sense at all.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2023
dav1002:

I did a new fresh plate sir

and you got a message you are owing Hackney permit..
Which of the apps did you register with?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2023
Snoopy5:

So a young bigginer should go to Yaba and Surulere for land, abi? Something that even big conglomerates cannot afford.

People are buying properties daily at Ajah and environs and are settled in, living their lives. Be there dulling yourself with allocation. That's the problem with poor mentality. A poor man doesn't want to grow, if you advise him to buy a car, he will call it problematic and a liability. He prefers trekking up and down with his dejected and filed shoes. But dash him a car, he will go on his knees and thank you.

Except it's a family land, there's no safe land anywhere. Even the government approved ones can be revoked anytime. It's always a risk worth taking. We can only thread with caution. For you to be advising young people to go to Yaba and buy land doesn't make sense at all.

You can still get a plot of land for 40M in surulere
Who says conglomerates can't afford it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

You can still get a plot of land for 40M in surulere
Who says conglomerates can't afford it

grin grin Which land is 40m at Surulere?

Now I believe you are a liar. You know nothing about properties or land valuation. Go and sleep small boy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2023
Snoopy5:

grin grin Which land is 40m at Surulere?

Now I believe you are a liar. You know nothing about properties or land valuation. Go and sleep small boy

Pls shut the Bleep up last year I know someone that got a land for 40M in Aguda surulere fool

Fool I don't know if nairaland has deleted my works of my construction projects in leaking
I would have posted them here but my Facebook book was hacked
Maybe you should contact kanuisagoat he might have some of my lekki projects here grin

See this fool talking to a Civil engineer fool started my profession back as 2015 what do you know about land evaluation

You don't have sense I remember a friend of mine in Canada last year was seeking advise from me he and his friends wanted to purchase a land in surulere and they got for 40M they were going to demolish the structure on it

AS IF yaba is the whole of surulere

Ode go and make research to know if you can't get a plot of land 648sqm for 40M

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Pls when you guys send pls don't put full name I don't want full name on the account
You can put either the initials so I don't send money to wrong person and pls be here by 12pm to acknowledge the receipt

I need 4 monickers
Make I make am 3
Seeing is believing
G.D.A
Kuda
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2023
northbird:

and you got a message you are owing Hackney permit..
Which of the apps did you register with?
I didn't get any text message concerning the bill
I just checked their payvis website and was shocked there's an expired hackney bill there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2023
dav1002:

Make I make am 3
Seeing is believing
G.D.A
Kuda

OKay bro how many monickers are left now

I go run am I no be empty barrel

Two hours left
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Drop

Would send around 12pm via a different channel to hide my identity pls you guys should be online so that when it's done you guys can testify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Barbiturate ๐Ÿ‘€

Gentle you sha wan chop lean chicken and rice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
No be small things
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2023
Bammzzie hope you always visit this thread
The other 3 guys are regular here but
I think a hardly see Bammzzie here sha
Nevertheless I would still send notwithstanding

The 4 account numbers are complete Thanks

Would do very soon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anthony533(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:
Bammzzie hope you always visit this thread
The other 3 guys are regular here but
I think a hardly see Bammzzie here sha
Nevertheless I would still send notwithstanding

The 4 account numbers are complete Thanks

Would do very soon
Na me make am 4 person ... kuda bank..2047856774...Anthony
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skoIes001: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

I would do 100k giveaway next month after purchase of my 2010 Toyota corolla

I pray I benefit sir, kit will be a blessing this weekend.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anthony533(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

grin

I wan to do giveaway for one driver thus morning

grin

Can just one driver send me his Aza
Let me bless the person cheesy grin

Just the way God blessed me grin

Pls I don't reply Dm so as to protect my identity and remain anonymous
Abeg no forget me for this giveaway bcus e no get wetin I wan shame again for this country...the country hard no be small....na beg I beg you....2047856774 kuda...Anthony

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2023
dav1002:

It's a new plates
Besides it's not even up to a year I got this particular car so how the hackney take expire when plates never even reach one year
I did the registration myself so nothing like that
This one another level of case.
Inside life.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2023
dav1002:

Make I make am 3
Seeing is believing
G.D.A
Kuda

Bro pls send another account number I've been trying to send verification failed others I've sent successfully
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Pls shut the Bleep up last year I know someone that got a land for 40M in Aguda surulere fool

Fool I don't know if nairaland has deleted my works of my construction projects in leaking
I would have posted them here but my Facebook book was hacked
Maybe you should contact kanuisagoat he might have some of my lekki projects here grin

See this fool talking to a Civil engineer fool started my profession back as 2015 what do you know about land evaluation

You don't have sense I remember a friend of mine in Canada last year was seeking advise from me he and his friends wanted to purchase a land in surulere and they got for 40M they were going to demolish the structure on it

AS IF yaba is the whole of surulere

Ode go and make research to know if you can't get a plot of land 648sqm for 40M

Ijesha and Aguda lol. But that's your mindset though. Those are places you can fit in.

If you like empty your 80k account balance giving out money. It doesn't change the fact that you are a poor village boy seeking validation. You exposed yourself from head to toe.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2023
Pls let's all acknowledge I've sent all ASAP

Next give away is next month
Would be giving out 100k

After purchase of my 2010 corolla
I no be empty barrel
God bless all the legit hustlers

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Would send around 12pm
Pls be online by that time to acknowledge

Thank you so much brother.
Many more blessings.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2023
Snoopy5:

Ijesha and Aguda lol. But that's your mindset though. Those are places you can fit in.

If you like empty your 80k account balance giving out money. It doesn't change the fact that you are a poor village boy seeking validation. You exposed yourself from head to toe.

Can your father afford to rent a 3 bedroom flat in Aguda surulere?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=Larry1960 post=125208964]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BelieveThat: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Bro pls send another account number I've been trying to send verification failed others I've sent successfully

Oga Larry bless me too, nothing to small sir, I will never let you go, unless you bless me.

I always miss things like this.

Out of kindness, extend your generosity pls

30-391-312-33,
First Bank
God bless you aboundantly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2023
Snoopy5:

Don't worry you and your friend would cry on Wednesday /Thursday and next month I don't make mouth I do receipts grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Lol. Show your rent receipt first or drivers license in the next five minutes so that we can believe you. No run go business centre to forge and paste here which is what you usually do. Your time starts now.

If you can't show us evidence that you pay rent or have a car. Die slowly and never come back here with false millionaire claim

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2023
BelieveThat:

Oga Larry bless me too, nothing to small sir, I will never let you go, unless you bless me.

I always miss things like this.

Out of kindness, extend your generosity pls

30-391-312-33,
First Bank
God bless you aboundantly

But the problem I have with some of you you guys are not regular

I need regular people that after sending they can acknowledge it quickly

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Don't worry you and your friend would cry on Wednesday /Thursday and next month I don't make mouth I do receipts grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BelieveThat: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Pls sir check my account I am a very old member, I usually don't comment, I just read, right now I have been in need but don't know how to ask, pls be kind to me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Lol. Show your rent receipt first or drivers license in the next five minutes so that we can believe you. No run go business centre to forge and paste here which is what you usually do. Your time starts now.

If you can't show us evidence that you pay rent or have a car in a few minutes, die slowly and never come back here with false millionaire claim
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

If you can't show us evidence that you pay rent or have a car. Die slowly and never come back here with false millionaire claim

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

I need regular people that after sending they can acknowledge it quickly
What give away cannot do does not exist
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5447) (5448) (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / โžœ โžœ โžœCurrency/E-currency Market Dealsโžœ โžœ โžœ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.