Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731324 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) (5449) (5450) (5451) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hello Great Millionaires,
Abeg I dey find rental corolla.
Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Larry1960:

Fool go and Google vizzit hotel how much to lodge in vizzit hotel Asaba

The ones you googled do they have 24hrs light (33kva light) and Dstv

But hotel of less than 10k dey asaba sha?

Abi?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
ThatIgboBoy:

But hotel of less than 10k dey asaba sha?

Abi?

See am not arguing l was trying to be sarcastic there meaning na just few you go fit see for that price most hotels in Asaba are newly built it's just like saying you no fit see plot of land in Asaba for anything less than 10Million naira
If you see its either na fake land be that for Asaba or maybe the land dey exterior part of Asaba
Like person go buy land for isele azabga come dey claim say him buy land for ASABA OR him go buy land for okpanam for like 5m come dey claims say him get land for Asaba

If you want to buy land in Asaba hold better money from 15M
Wetin u dey try talk be say things dey fucking expensive for Asaba
grin
Even their olosho for Asaba na 25k per night dem dey call with Audacity grin

The last ones I carry recently from shoprite and Don and Masters Dbs road na 25k I pay grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgwuEgo: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wetin I do you? Why you mention me?
Larry1960:

grin

Idiot how old are you and you don see life
E fit bit one jambite I dey follow talk so wey never pass thorough the four walls of a university grin
Hahaha haha yes I killed to make the money am lavishing cheesy grin

I don't know why is it that the broke are always angry when the rich display money grin

Yes I killed your mother and harvested her organs to make money I did ogwuego grin
Can't you see the evian is strong

I hope your parents have fed you today you little kid

Pls stop quoting me if you haven't achieved anything In this life

Here's my number 0806 967 0043 put a call through so I can help your life financially

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Wetin I do you? Why you mention me?

grin

Boss of life
person say I do ogwuego that's why I just dey lavish money any How grin

Abeg help me greet them for the other side grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

Boss of life

Boss
Abeg show me way
I wan become millionaire make me sef dey chop better chicken and rice

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgwuEgo: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Sacrifices must have been made.
Respect.
🫡🙏
Larry1960:

grin

Boss of life

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Larry1960:

I don't know why you are so bitter about my success grin

I know this is common among poor people grin
Pls change this life style if you keep hating you would never make it in life its not a curse cheesy grin

Where your evidence say you dey Canada

Hustle hard so that you can afford my lifestyle

But this your menu today come get k-leg oo. Chicken pie mixed with chicken and ice cream. Levels cheesy What's the inspiration behind this combo?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
BAZ001:

Oga Tojahh which evidence una dey find

That I be Millionaire without bend leg
Or
Millionaire wearing one clothes for 4days,

Millionaire staying in short time room…
he don even use him bend k- leg tear short time wall paper grin

See millionaire service apartments
It's a lie, no millionaire can proudly sleep in this small cubicle.
grin
This room that somebody's legs will be outside if you stretch it while sleeping, people passing by will be seeing your feet on the walk way.
If you are bathing and bend down small your bum bum will be outside, make I dey my net I no want wahala
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pearl1910:

No it's not compulsory for Bolt and Uber.
U can do Hackney once and use for Indrive and not renew it again, it's not compulsory u renew every year, especially if the car is blue plate number.
The key in all this is never tell a VIO official u r doing ehailing or u r a driver.
If the Almighty Bolt & Uber aren't mandating it, I wonder why indrive will be. sad
What I know is that it will be renewed periodically if not for indrive, VIO has their way of checking it even if you no tell dem you be Uber driver.
I've once experienced it with VIO when I was asked for the Hackney after I already told dem I no be Uber driver, the officer who was on me checked their mini-mobile system and he saw I never registered for it before. That's how I was freed. I think they do the stuff using plate number.
Well, it's still annoying anyway, for indrive to make it mandatory. angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
ThatIgboBoy:

Let's see what www.hotels.ng has to say about asaba
Bros no try these cheap hotels, especially that lone palm.
Na very old hotels, na only agberos and drivers that just want a place to sleep and continue their journey the next day that use that hotel.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
Lanre abi Larry1960, e don do. No dey shame millionaires nah. Buy better clothes, MBA!
Buy better footwear....Olo!!
Eat better food... Wahala.
Stand well... Cha-cha-cha.
Now to sleep for better hotel, as a millionaire, e hard u. Just look at those highlighted things. E sure me say na iron bucket dey d bathroom.
Na too much olosho parol dey cos am sha. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Sacrifices must have been made.
Respect.
🫡🙏

Yes boss shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
mejai:
Lanre abi Larry1960, e don do. No dey shame millionaires nah. Buy better clothes, MBA!
Buy better footwear....Olo!!
Eat better food... Wahala.
Stand well... Cha-cha-cha.
Now to sleep for better hotel, as a millionaire, e hard u. Just look at those highlighted things. E sure me say na iron bucket dey d bathroom.
Na too much olosho parol dey cos am sha. grin grin

Fool maybe you should Google vizzit hotel if your papa go fit afford am
Their lowest cost of food there is 4k
24hrs light (33kva) and 24,hrs Dstv

If your papa fit afford am make him go lodge there
My clothes are from boutique 15k upwards
I know your type wey dey envy people can never go far in this life

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Bros no try these cheap hotels, especially that lone palm.
Na very old hotels, na only agberos and drivers that just want a place to sleep and continue their journey the next day that use that hotel.

grin
E b like say you sabi those hotels lone palm hotel wey be like hotel wey dem build in the 1980s angry grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
Omoapena:

Boss
Abeg show me way
I wan become millionaire make me sef dey chop better chicken and rice

It's nothing bro
Just be patient and wait for Godstime
Godstime is the best bro grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Larry1960:

grin
E b like say you sabi those hotels lone palm hotel wey be like hotel wey dem build in the 1980s angry grin
Thier are couple of them along that axis
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
Abeg I dey find business which business una feel say person fit do ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Larry1960:

Fool maybe you should Google vizzit hotel if your papa go fit afford am
Their lowest cost of food there is 4k
24hrs light (33kva) and 24,hrs Dstv

If your papa fit afford am make him go lodge there
My clothes are from boutique 15k upwards
I know your type wey dey envy people can never go far in this life
Broken record. We are tired of same jingles .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Thier are couple of them along that axis
grin

Lolz that Ezenei their hotels na eyesore If you see how the compound be very dirty one of my friend from onitsha wey dey come do business for asaba say na them dey quick full cos na them cheap pass
You can still find good hotels in bonsaac , DlA
Okpanam Road hotels 50k etc na for Yahoo boys
Politicians etc

Well person gat dey careful cos the Millions sef dey finish grin

No be old taker for tiktok wey worth 100M is now broke grin
I now see that it is very dangerous having liquid cash lying in the bank idle
I gat invest quickly before I say had I know grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
mejai:

Broken record. We are tired of same jingles .

Ode what's your net worth Kiki grin

Werrey hope say you don Google the vizzit hotel

grin

Then I go tell you the name of the second hotel wey I lodge

Check the cost of lodging in that vizzit hotel Asaba grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Larry1960:

Ode what's your net worth Kiki grin

Werrey hope say you don Google the vizzit hotel

grin

Then I go tell you the name of the second hotel wey I lodge
Why should I waste my time to Google it, when evidence full yakata, eh? Chop chicken republic get K-leg boy! Na u wan explain tire.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
[quote author=mejai post=125198119]
Why should I waste my time to Google it, when evidence full yakata, eh? Chop chicken republic get K-leg boy! Na

Your words are lame boy

The only people that are mad at my post are mostly people that are broke and frustrated with life ;

Just like that frustrated one in Congo who is ashamed of coming back to Nigeria cos he's a failure In congo

If you are okay financially and doing well boy you no go dey envy me grin

I no for inside your mind you go dey wish say I wish say na me God bless like this grin

I believe say everybody get him pay day
Him day of Cashout
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
[quote author=Larry1960 post=125198180][/quote]Na me wey dey give u audience sha grin
When u change ur bedbug (chinchi) clothes, show us b4 I reply u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
mejai:
Na me wey dey give u audience sha grin
When u change ur bedbug (chinchi) clothes, show us b4 I reply u.

Omo ase
Didirin grin

No next week when I do more million transactions I go paste am here cos I want make you and your likes cry blood grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Larry1960:

Lolz that Ezenei their hotels na eyesore If you see how the compound be very dirty one of my friend from onitsha wey dey come do business for asaba say na them dey quick full cos na them cheap pass
Politicians etc

Lol, person gats to save for tomorrow ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Lol, person gats to save for tomorrow ooo

Son of man just dey ruminante on which business to do once I relocate back to lagos very soon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
08 Volkswagen Jetta

Naija Used... Just small money

Manual... Owner selling because wife can't drive it properly when he's not around.
#1m

Everything works 100%
Calls WhatsApp SMS

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Glithronix:

If the Almighty Bolt & Uber aren't mandating it, I wonder why indrive will be. sad
What I know is that it will be renewed periodically if not for indrive, VIO has their way of checking it even if you no tell dem you be Uber driver.
I've once experienced it with VIO when I was asked for the Hackney after I already told dem I no be Uber driver, the officer who was on me checked their mini-mobile system and he saw I never registered for it before. That's how I was freed. I think they do the stuff using plate number.
Well, it's still annoying anyway, for indrive to make it mandatory. angry

@the bolded it's true

Me wey never even do hackney before I check their website I see 20k bill for expired hackney

I don't even know how come dey always dodge Vio

@pearl1910 how can I rectify this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Larry1960:

Politicians etc

So vizzit hotels na for which category of people?
Millionaires?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Larry1960:

Son of man just dey ruminante on which business to do once I relocate back to lagos very soon
You can always expound on the land business here in Lagos, obviously it's paying you.
Then extend to real estates, buy lands around Chevron, shangotedo then build and resell.
Those into it and making it big, in fact all big boys.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
dav1002:

@the bolded it's true

Me wey never even do hackney before I check their website I see 20k bill for expired hackney

I don't even know how come dey always dodge Vio

@pearl1910 how can I rectify this
You go pay that fine.
It's obvious the car had acquired the permit before it became yours.
Let's call @pearl1910 once more time make him come help us out.

Much respect, baba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) (5449) (5450) (5451) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Realtol(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.