Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732760 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5448) (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) (5454) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2023
Network is letting me down. Larry, show us your rent receipt in Lagos and your car documents. Make we no say you no be audio millionaire.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BelieveThat: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

But the problem I have with some of you you guys are not regular

I need regular people that after sending they can acknowledge it quickly

Sir I will acknowledge this immediately I promise if you can help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2023
Snoopy5:

Lol. Show your rent receipt first or drivers license in the next five minutes so that we can believe you. No run go business centre to forge and paste here which is what you usually do. Your time starts now.

If you can't show us evidence that you pay rent or have a car. Die slowly and never come back here with false millionaire claim
Abeg leave our generous giver ooo, I don see weekend 💰 money.
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

But the problem I have with some of you you guys are not regular

I need regular people that after sending they can acknowledge it quickly
I don see am ooo, 7k kpere.
Larry1960 for president
grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2023
Snoopy5:

Lol. Show your rent receipt first or drivers license in the next five minutes so that we can believe you. No run go business centre to forge and paste here which is what you usually do. Your time starts now.

If you can't show us evidence that you pay rent or have a car. Die slowly and never come back here with false millionaire claim

Come meet me for Asaba Access bank on Wednesday when i dey make transfer inside the bank
Fool I've paid upfront for my drivers license and My change of ownership
I should show you my house receipt
Fool my house rent receipt are in lagos

I tell you say I dey stay for rented apartment here in Asaba that I came for deals grin

Werey I don't pay rent in Asaba
Personal property is off okpanam Road grin

E clear say this thing dey pain you
I know you hurt bro grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2023
Omoh, this Larry Gaga, abi na Larry Holmes don go invite awón ówó epo from outta space onto this platform. grin

Inside life. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2023
Pls oooo it's remaining one guy the account number is not correct pls provide another 🙏 one so I can send asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2023
Glithronix:
Omoh, this Larry Gaga, abi na Larry Holmes don go invite awón ówó epo from outta space onto this platform. grin

Inside life. grin

Bro I dey vex for myself I wish all those monies I was lavishing I gave it out it would have been better I gave out to Niqqurs

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Come meet me for Asaba Access bank on Wednesday when i dey make transfer inside the bank
Fool I've paid upfront for my drivers license and My change of ownership
I should show you my house receipt
Fool my house rent receipt are in lagos

I tell you say I dey stay for rented apartment here in Asaba that I came for deals grin

Werey I don't pay rent in Asaba
Personal property is off okpanam Road grin

E clear say this thing dey pain you
I know you hurt bro grin

.story story story lolz. You can easily upload pictures of hotels and chicken Republic which are public places. But no evidence on your phone of your house and car? Didn't you transfer money to your landlord in Lagos within the last one year? You don't have bank statement on your phone? Drivers license don enter voice mail grin You be almajiri. Your case is closed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2023
Snoopy5:
Network is letting me down. Larry, show us your rent receipt in Lagos and your car documents. Make we no say you no be audio millionaire.

OK my receipt in lagos would do that next month when I get back to lagos

Fool did I say I've purchased my car yet
Purchasing would be made next month
I've already made part payment for driving licence and car documents

Fool paid upfront for car papers

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2023
Audio millionaire use people dey catch cruise for here. Felicity talk am say this is a new kind of cruise different from what we have here.
And some people even go dey drop akkant number for that jonser. God forbid bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anthony533(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:
Pls oooo it's remaining one guy the account number is not correct pls provide another 🙏 one so I can send asap
...na the account details be this ...kuda bank...2047856774...Anthony

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2023
Crystallon:

Sir please, even if it's 1k to transport myself... Please for God's sake...may God replenish you sir

156 758 0035
Access

I come here regularly

Pls drop the initials
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BelieveThat: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Will I be remembered?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2023
ThatIgboBoy:
Audio millionaire use people dey catch cruise for here. Felicity talk am say this is a new kind of cruise different from what we have here.
And some people even go dey drop akkant number for that jonser. God forbid bad thing.

Fool I've sent 4 monickers money grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2023
anthony533:
...na the account details be this ...kuda bank...2047856774...Anthony

Was it this one you sent before

2041345912 ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:
Please Show me mercy boss as I have sinned and come short of the glory. Make I do the gaaga shuffle. Biko. 🙏.
Oga Larry1960 bikonu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2023
@ bammzzie you are yet to acknowledge
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anthony533(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Odogwu....afa...pls don't forget me o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

OK my receipt in lagos would do that next month when I get back to lagos

Fool did I say I've purchased my car yet
Purchasing would be made next month
I've already made part payment for driving licence and car documents

Fool paid upfront for car papers

So you no use transfer send money give landlord? No teller too and you didn't screenshot your teller as evidence? Lol. You think we are dummies here?

So, with all your millions you no fit buy car? You that loves showoff, you prefer entering Korokpe to Chicken Republic? Lolz .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:
Bammzzie hope you always visit this thread
The other 3 guys are regular here but
I think a hardly see Bammzzie here sha
Nevertheless I would still send notwithstanding

The 4 account numbers are complete Thanks

Would do very soon
Wow...7k received, God, I do comment but too many gbas gbos don't let me comment frequently. God bless bro smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anthony533(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

2041345912 ?
no boss...this is it 2047856774...kuda...Anthony
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=Larry1960 post=125211361]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Hunger go soon roast you. Lolz, hungry man

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Bro I dey vex for myself I wish all those monies I was lavishing I gave it out it would have been better I gave out to Niqqurs
It is well.

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anthony533(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

2041345912 ?
...2047856774...kuda bank...Anthony...pls I will appreciate...I swear to God...na mechanic shop I dey since morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Betamusic(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Pls guys, is Toyota Camry (Big Daddy) V6 economical and good for Uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BelieveThat: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

Pls drop the initials

bro, some people you already helped I am more regular than them.
Kindly consider.

3039131233 first bank.
Initials is V E
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2023
grin

E pain am cry me a river

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2023
3 .more to go grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2023
Larry1960:

3 .more to go grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5448) (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) (5454) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.