Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772496 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5471) (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AlphaNugget(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

Some few hours to go grin

Make alert start flowing grin

Haters logging in their alts to collect crumbs lipsrsealed

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2023
grin

12pm loading FAm grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgwuEgo: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2023
You wan dodge the billing
Larry1960:

grin

Shey idan dey give idan money grin

Boss you are richer than me nah grin

You think say I no sabi you the chief himself grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgwuEgo: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2023
Recieve and Miracood2 go don set alarm
AlphaNugget:

Haters logging in their alts to collect crumbs lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AlphaNugget(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Recieve and Miracood2 go don set alarm
Rare picture of Miracood2 during church service.....patiently waiting for 'drop aza'

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

12pm loading FAm grin

Good bless you oga larry
Happy Sunday to you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgwuEgo: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2023
🤣😂🤣
AlphaNugget:

Rare picture of Miracood2 during church service.....patiently waiting for 'drop aza'

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

I know Aguda toosh sha lived @ Adetola for 30years before relocating Surulere is now congested I like Aguda sha 90percent of their roads were tarred Don't know if they still have good road network. It's actually a calm place not a rugged place

I stay at Adetola and most of the road are still good with better light. Bro new project Dey spring up at Aguda now most are leaving the congested part of surulere to cooker, adetola, brown and even pako
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2023
Felicity001:

Okay I gree... Oya I swallow my pride... Shey make I drop my aza make you send me money to rent house?

Same way I beggi beggi your papa pope Olalekan is same way I'm beggi beggi you now.

At least I better pass you wey dey fork a woman old enough to be your mother yet na Igando she fit afford house for you.

Broke axe niggas.

Na your brother Olalekan carry him bear parlor talk bring your issue with tojah come here oooh no be me... I only buttressed on it.

Try be honest dude, do the work people paid you for.

Integrity is key in business
Honesty is supreme

A true man is known by his word.
You of all people didn't have to let tojah go through what he went through those period... You think it's easy traveling all the way down from the island to mafoluku just to pay you so you can have money to feed your family?

You shouldn't have joke with such a customer.

You really messed up young man.

Kept his car for days without even touching it... Count yourself lucky oooh if not... Na beggi beggi I take calm the situation down if not... No be this one we for dey talk now.

Infact, why am I even talking with you self.

I don forget say sense no dey ur skull self so no matter how much dem advise u you still don't listen.

Kontinue! When e set even ur senior bros MC won't be able to rescue you.

Kontinue

My bro the Fool @ 40 you still Dey quote me even after bragging you won’t quote me again.

You see your double standard and you talk with both side of your mouth.

Anybody who still trust you on this forum is at his/her own risk. Nigga continue to wallow in your stupidity as always.

We don open your yansh and no damage control can save your broke ass.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2023
Tojah come and save you brother felicity from the mouth trouble or na internet frenzy mood e Dey now bcuz our hero don pick am.

You need to explain better to him how your car got to me and what transpire so he can havesomething to say. Or you and him forever keep shut like the always
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2023
AlphaNugget:

You are a faceless man attacking another faceless fellow online, ain't you being foolishundecided

ALAGWU JOHNPAUL CHUKWUBUIKEM, beggar. We don't know you previously on this thread. You should be ashamed of your life. I will soon post your face here, just to remind you of where you are. Better fly away from here. A man with two legs and hand begging
fellow men online. Life must have been that hard for you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2023
I will be listing out the real names of all the beggers that will drop their account details here today. Real names and phone numbers maybe.

Take your begging and stupid giveaways to another thread or you will be shamed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skoIes001: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

12pm loading FAm grin

Mr. Larry, good morning sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2023
grin
Snoopy5:
I will be listing out the real names of all the beggers that will drop their account details here today. Real names and phone numbers maybe.

Take your begging and stupid giveaways to another thread or you will be shamed.

grin

On God

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2023
grin

Spending is my hobby

2hrs to go

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2023
donbrowser:

There should be a clampdown on ex drivers here derailing this thread, if you're not contributing anything to help drivers here. You shouldn't be here causing problems. I don't come here often again unless I'm being quoted and I read through few pages.

Baaz is one of the people causing problems on this thread, he tries to elongate every issue between parties here thereby forcing unnecessary loads of pages down our throats. If you claim to have traveled out to Canada, you should be busier than coming to Nairaland thread to cause troubles for us here.

And for the giveaway guy, I never knew a lot of people could turn up like that. It really shows how much of help people need here and they are not getting. Your commendable giveaway stunt won't make me shy away from saying you're also a culprit in derailing this thread. Let's focus on the main goal. Which is helping a lot of people.

The help they should be getting is how to get cars, manage fuel, buy their own cars. Cheaper options that are available, what they can do to make extra money, deals they should avoid when signing contracts and how to get cheaper cars from Congo.

Seun Mynd44 sanity is needed here. Thanks
Bros why nah? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wanbissaka: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

Spending is my hobby

2hrs to go
Enjoy the fruits of your labor 🤲🏻
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wanbissaka: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

12pm loading FAm grin
in anticipation 🤲🏻
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2023
@ tojah and the regulars so how are doing it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2023
skoIes001:

Mr. Larry, good morning sir

Morning FAM
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2023
grin It is well!

Why you go tell me make I comot for road, wetin you deh drive self, you carry Camry put for road they shout comot for road. No be your mate they drive Range Rover?

From a mouth of who can’t afford a bicycle and you wonder why can’t he set himself as example, but rather to use other people to prove a point.

That’s a typical example of a man who has given up on himself and life. Within him, he doesn’t see himself amounting to anything good in life, but spite other people thro another person’s deed.

It is well again! Continue twerking for the dough… the hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2023
Snoopy5:

You remain foolish to me. This your "giveaway" hasn't changed the way I perceive you. Infact ,it's as foolish as every other thing you've done on this thread, even worse

There are needy people in your community that you can help if you are legit. Identify them, take the glory and blessings that comes with it. A faceless man helping faceless fellow miscreants online is as foolish as anything you can think of.

Find out about local philanthropists and see what they do to help their communities and how they go about it if you're legit. It's a challenge. You know nothing.
Gentlelife50, I know say u no get shame grin
U don add additional title to ur name. Miscreant driver 😂😆😄 una go kill me for hia today.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2023
pope191:
grin It is well!

Why you go tell me make I comot for road, wetin you deh drive self, you carry Camry put for road they shout comot for road. No be your mate they drive Range Rover?

From a mouth of who can’t afford a bicycle and you wonder why can’t he set himself as example, but rather to use other people to prove a point.

That’s a typical example of a man who has given up on himself and life. Within him, he doesn’t see himself amounting to anything good in life, but spite other people thro another person’s deed.

It is well again!
It's well my brother. Praise thy Lord!!! Today na Sunday. Na parable we go use today👍😉😆

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2023
Tojah abeg no answer that black smelling axe who can't hustle but fork old congos for a living.

Free the guy abeg, na pope Olalekan his brother expose him Yash no be me nor you.

No let am drag you
Don't fall to his stupid tricks

Yes I agree I'm a fool at 40, sheybi we all dey here? Let's see what becomes of u when you turn 40 grin even in ur 30s you're already desolate, Miserable and hopeless, Suger mummy don finish ur destiny.

Oga go rest abeg.

I don beg you now for money shingban u no fit vomit.

If them born you offend that ur sugger mummy weda no be under bridge u go end or better still you'll be sleeping inside your customers motor every night.

Shameless thing.

Better drop your aza to Larry make him help your sorry axe instead of you using style forming Omo aguda... Omo aguda Kee u dia grin u dis Illiasawu Street, mafoluku, oshodi boy.
Who dash you Lere...? Lie lie boy

If I slap u enh!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2023
mejai:

Gentlelife50, I know say u no get shame grin
U don add additional title to ur name. Miscreant driver 😂😆😄 una go kill me for hia today.

There's nowhere he called anybody a miscreant driver. Bro make una stop all these sideline jibes, it creates nothing but undue enmity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2023
mejai:

It's well my brother. Praise thy Lord!!! Today na Sunday. Na parable we go use today👍😉😆

It’s meant for the wise… e easy to push person, but they go fit do em? Reality mad pass talks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2023
BAZ001:

Baba I shock no space to comment
I dey try catch up so as not to miss gist but d more I dey read more thread dey long na so so beggi beggi long d thread but wetin shock me pass na supposed enemies wey come dey hustle for crumbs shocked

Whatever u are doing to get d money make dem no catch u ooh, cos u don bless men.
if na person die for ur family too, make d person RIP.

Infact ur bend leg go straight now grin

Bazoo... tomorrow u go claim victim if person enter u wotowoto about your family. See what u r saying to another man.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2023
grin

@ snopy5 abeg I wan make you transfer 20k to corner account now

If you do am now I go run transfer ×3 grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wanbissaka: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

@ snopy5 abeg I wan make you transfer 20k to corner account

If you do am now I go run transfer ×3 grin
challenge 🥶

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2023
Wanbissaka:
challenge 🥶

grin

One hr 30minutes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2023
Felicity001:

No mind am... 20k

Just imagine say pope191 come whine papa reach come tell am to drop aza for 100k... I pray make I no drop my aza...

Conner no know watin 20k can do in this present economy, even when I still tell am say na half bag of rice the guy still dey there dey form Dangote.

Na lie...u sef fall my hand. 3 people dey beg you that day to drop aza u no drop.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2023
tojahh how e go be bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5471) (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird, dahflemzy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.