Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,554 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773167 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) (5478) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

I know Aguda toosh sha lived @ Adetola for 30years before relocating Surulere is now congested I like Aguda sha 90percent of their roads were tarred Don't know if they still have good road network. It's actually a calm place not a rugged place

Tot u said u just left Lagos to Asaba for business. Which one u come dey talk like say u don comot for almost 10years

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snoopy5: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2023
No posting of accounts here today. Il will publish your real names and phone numbers and pictures if I find it. Go and hustle if you are broke. Don't say you were not warned.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

One hr 30minutes
boss abeg run am for me personally
king Larry I remain loyal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2023
Pearl1910:

Tot u said u just left Lagos to Asaba for business. Which one u come dey talk like say u don comot for almost 10years

No boss ooooo I've been in Asaba for like one year I still miss lagos so much can't wait to be back
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2023
Snoopy5:
No posting of accounts here today. Il will publish your real names and phone numbers and pictures if I find it. Go and hustle if you are broke. Don't say you were not warned.

grin

Run the challenge wey I tell you now grin

@least that 20k no go fit buy that shoe wey I wear grin

I know say you like the shoe

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

grin

Your kick legit 🥇
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by finegirl233: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

Fine girl pls I need initials
Pls don't forget me.
Thank you in advance sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2023
finegirl233:

Pls don't forget me.
Thank you in advance sir

Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by finegirl233: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

Okay
God bless you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:34am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

One hr 30minutes

Bro let pearl and tojah guide you on whom to consider, at least known username that truly needs assistance first.

If you dey among people wey need help and you dey form bigman for here, na you sabi o.

Oga larry abulesowo, carry go e no easy to do give away especially now wey things dare.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2023
Pearl1910:

Bro I missed seeing your earnings
You never post for sometime now una earnings dey drive me crazy I swear
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tt2000: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

Okay
Odogwu senior man I hail ohh keep peppering dem!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Bro let pearl and tojah guide you on whom to consider, at least known username that truly needs assistance first.

If you dey among people wey need help and you dey form bigman for here, na you sabi o.

Oga larry abulesowo, carry go e no easy to do give away especially now wey things dare.

That's why am just waiting for them both of them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2023
Pearl1910:

Na lie...u sef fall my hand. 3 people dey beg you that day to drop aza u no drop.

Who dem be abeg remind me grin grin grin

See challenge ooh... Bros abeg help me beg Conner to drop aza nah... Na 80k Conner take dey play like this so ooo grin grin grin

1k x3 and 80k no be make ooh my guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Snoopy5:

See challenge oooh... Abi na threat we go call this one

Abeg I dey your back I won know some people real names today grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

Na those smelling mouths I dey shut.
They are quiet for now so we mueve...status quo continues. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2023
grin

10:44
Credit alert should start rolling in

#on God
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgwuEgo: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2023
Get this pair of sneakers, I own 1 you don give me craving.
Larry1960:
grin

grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

That's why am just waiting for them both of them

I will drop the names by 12pm.

Meanwhile, if they're not online after 30mins. Then we substitute them with a KNOWN moniker here.

My people shey I talk well?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2023
[quote author=OgwuEgo post=125231834]Get this pair of sneakers, I own 1 you don give me craving.
[/quote

Ogwuego I hate the design so ugly mehn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2023
tojahh:

Meanwhile, if they're not online after 30mins. Then we substitute them with a KNOWN moniker here.

Thanks man you doing well

6-8 monikers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

Watin u win use Corolla 010 do self
I have been wanting to ask but the cruise no dey let me remember.

You won dey carry riders for free ni abi you win join the oven lighting gengs.

Let us know which if them because it's obvious you won't do Uber... The only big man wey I know wey dey do Uber those years na calabardick and his username speaks volume... How person in his right senses go use F-150 2018 model Ford truck V8 engine dey do Uber... No be juju be that...

Where that guy dey self grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2023
Felicity001:

Watin u win use Corolla 010 do self
I have been wanting to ask but the cruise no dey let me remember.

You won dey carry riders for free ni abi you win join the oven lighting gengs.

Let us know which if them because it's obvious you won't do Uber... The only big man wey I know wey dey do Uber those years na calabardick and his username speaks volume... How person in his right senses go use F-150 2018 model Ford truck V8 engine dey do Uber... No be juju be that...

Where that guy dey self grin

grin

Omo boss You know say I be Ashewo man
Make I dey light the oven of those lekki babes grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgwuEgo: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2023
It's very comfortable
Larry1960:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2023
Snoopy5:

Lol. It hasn't reached the point of doing 90 trips in four days just to survive. Do you know the pain you went through by averaging 22trips a day? Ultimately takes 45 minutes to an hour to complete a trip. Do the math and see the number of hours you need to be on the road for a day. That may also amount to scaling third mainland bridge more than eight times a day.

I remember back then, 8trips a day use to be the threshold. But you and your hungry cohorts changed the narrative out of desperation to survive and meet up.

If you like do 100trips a day, it doesn't change the fact that about 40% of that earnings goes into fuel, bolt takes another 25% of your suffering. It's not working for you means it's not working. Look for something else to do my brother. Else, watch yourself decay and slide into the quagmire of ill health and failure. You've already shown that your mental health is not stable a couple of times on this thread. Boiled eggs will not save you. Wake up.

Is it your pain.
U r as insignificant, useless and unwanted like the saliva I just spit out of my mouth.
Needless responding to you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2023
tojahh:

I dey ur back gidigbam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2023
tojahh:

You talk well

I don mount this Zion
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

Omo boss You know say I be Ashewo man
Make I dey light the oven of those lekki babes grin

No.matter how you do reach you no fit break that guy records.

You know watin V8 be Godzilla! @570/ltr?

No that guy na ashowo promax

So tey he shuttled his junior worker a female who was always forming like she doesn't shiit grin D girl mellow down grin

Ford truck! Guy you no go understand watin I dey try talk.

The guy na kind solo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2023
Pls I don't know what's wrong with my mail
It's been years since I replied a dm when I get to navigate through mail the thing doesn't work
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:
Pls I don't know what's wrong with my mail
It's been years since I replied a dm when I get to navigate through mail the thing doesn't work

Go to Edit your profile here on Nl you'd see the mail you used to sign up...

If you have forgotten the password then try to recover the mail by clicking on forgot password
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

Thanks man you doing well

6-8 monikers

No they're not up to 6 from my findings. We have just about 4 recently. Except we mix it with some regulars at least make them use buy fuel to hustle.

Abi my people I no talk well?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seekhimnow: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2023
tojahh:

Oga tojahh, no forget me too o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5472) (5473) (5474) (5475) (5476) (5477) (5478) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.