Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739439 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Glithronix:

Baba, so you want make the thread enter front page, too?
Heheheheheeee - I laugh in Burundi style. grin

Much respect, baba. grin

Just attending to HEr request. This trend they own is on lane.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
konkoabove:

Thanks baba. Na Lagos state latest threat about faded number plate dey bother me.

I get boss… I’ll find way to go about mine too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dharmie13(f): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pls is old plate number affected?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dharmie13(f): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
Have been using old plate number all this while...the plate number in blue..but it's not faded
pope191:

I get boss… I’ll find way to go about mine too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
YeyeGbami:

That mentality won’t take you anywhere, there are tons of hardworking girls out there. Change your circle

Lastly, you have the right to your opinion
Story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Larry1960:

No no it's not about mentality most of the girls I met all turned out they were into hookup so I couldn't even risk my life of dating hookup girls that are in disguise as decent girls I remember certain times when I refused sending my ex money because her demands were unbecoming she had to threaten me that if I don't give her more she would sell her body I had to call her bluff . All these fine fine girls into hookup na somebody girlfriend I think am correct with that statistics most of the girls I've carried recently are all graduates They are using hookup to support Thier income. Hookup money Is like yahoo money I remember one girl that billed me 20k for a round in Benin last two months was making mouth and showing me her phone that she just went for one round of sex for for 20k how many salary earners go fit earn 20k I'n just say 30minutes.

The reality on ground is scary
.even little girls now know if they have yansh and boobs they can make money..they watch the older ones and learn ... grin and the cycle continues

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
dharmie13:
Have been using old plate number all this while...the plate number in blue..but it's not faded

If there’s Nigeria map on it, I don’t think they should be any issue.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
IFSHR:

No be man u be...u go born female pikin....if someone sexualizes her ..give them standing ovation .... people have said less and paid the price heavily....

cheesy if I born female pikin,I go Waka go father Abraham tomb ,wake am up carry the girl child give am make he use am sacrifice for holy land..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
stacyadams:

cheesy if I born female pikin,I go Waka go father Abraham tomb ,wake am up carry the girl child give am make he use am sacrifice for holy land..

You should be grateful your grandpa didn't take this decision.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
stacyadams:

The irony of this your malady is that you are using a female name yet hate them. Somehow you may end up with female children only. You may then have to take them to Okija shrine since the tomb of Abraham is beyond your reach.

There has to be something wrong with your upbringing for you to think this way. You and Larry1960 are far from normal, such foolish misogyny. Only men who are typically losers in real life talk this way.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Beautiful day to all investors here on nairaland.

If you have a car parked, you are not driving it. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
stacyadams:

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=Omoapena post=125350882]
Can someone educate me properly about this brics, heard they are trying to bring down dollar…

BRICS Which is an an acronym for BRAZIL, RUSSIA INDIA, CHINA AND SOUTH AFRICA, are fast developing nations that are trying to be an alternative to America, European countries and her allies.
I think it will be a good development for the world and will lead to development of developing countries, they also want an alternative to the dollar, and USA hegemonistic tendency it will lead to a multipolar world where one country won’t be the ruler of the world but many powers. Ie Russia, India, China and America thus able to act as a check on each other.
it’s a work in progress, and a good development
Very sad Nigeria is not part of it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
Johnchrix:
The kind bolt Keke were full Uyo, de make wonder how bolt car drivers de survive here.
Keke dey do bolt for uyo, so to register your car is a waste of time. Ànd the fare is nothing to write home about.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
Let's be realistic sir, he won't be able to pay you 25-30k a week IN Abuja.
Except you want him to have high blood pressure...
If you want him to have peace of mind, and also have your car perfectly maintained, you can collect AT MOST 20K.
God bless you.

Never ask a driver to tell you what returns to make, they make so much and want the investors to make make nothing

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Styluss:
This is my sibling, I really dont care if he pays or not, I just want something to better his life.
If things goes south, Ill take back the car. Thanks so much for your response bro

If l were you, I would either give the car to him completely or ask him to pay N35k/40k, prices of parts are expensive and if not managed properly can become a conduit pipe of waste

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
ksmart027:

Keke dey do bolt for uyo, so to register your car is a waste of time. Ànd the fare is nothing to write home about.

grin grin make I sha keep quiet
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
This is a lazy man point of view. If you take advice from these kind of people, poverty will come upon you like a bandit .... Your poverty sure die!

It's better you collect 40k from a driver and be involved in the maintenance of that car from the 40k, than ask a driver to maintain car and pay you 20k. You as the car owner, and the driver himself will surely be on the highway to the village.

NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Styluss: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Thank you

[quote author=Godfather10 post=125450362][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
TheModerator:

The irony of this your malady is that you are using a female name yet hate them. Somehow you may end up with female children only. You may then have to take them to Okija shrine since the tomb of Abraham is beyond your reach.

There has to be something wrong with your upbringing for you to think this way. You and Larry1960 are far from normal, such foolish misogyny. Only men who are typically losers in real life talk this way.

Lol this one get 5 girls for house..carry them go okija shrine mbok

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
donbrowser:

You should be grateful your grandpa didn't take this decision.
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
konkoabove:

Thanks baba. Na Lagos state latest threat about faded number plate dey bother me.

Use blue permanent marker renew am by urself

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pearl1910:

Haaa baba. I don't want police wahala. grin
I heard they can easily figure out that you painted it and it's a serious offence.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
dharmie13:
Pls is old plate number affected?
No ma. Although I read today from FRSC boss that ideally, the number plate should expire after 6 years but that policy na wash. I think the concern is the visibility from 60 meters for security reasons.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2023
konkoabove:

I heard they can easily figure out that you painted it and it's a serious offence.
Police has no business with your number plate, that is the work of frsc.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 12:21am On Aug 30, 2023
Pearl1910:

The will charge him for alteration of number plate.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 12:22am On Aug 30, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin make I sha keep quiet
Talk wetin dey your mind wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:16am On Aug 30, 2023
ksmart027:

Hmmn, u wan play with Naija police?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2023
konkoabove:

Marker not paint. Marker will make it look like the real color of the plates.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by collinsbaba(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2023
eduikem:
Good house.pls I am a newbie in ehailing.i applied to get this Moove/Uber suzuki car for hustling.i have d 100k to deposit for the car.I
am a family man with 2 children and I wanted candid advise if its a good venture to go into,coupled with the fuel situation and every.

Have you started it, I need an advise from an experienced moove driver cuz I want to venture in to too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:39am On Aug 30, 2023
ksmart027:

The will charge him for alteration of number plate.

It is not noticeable. It blends well like the original color.

ksmart027:

They do, before FRSC there was Police.
Police arrest for every infraction they see. That they largely ignore some doesn't mean they don't have d mandate to enforce compliance. If you put that transparent plastic protective cover on ur plate number Police will remove it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2023
ksmart027:

Talk wetin dey your mind wink

Him wan tell u say na Tinubu make Uber profitable for Lagos.
Agbado man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.