Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,711 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773486 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) (5506) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2023
Beautiful day to all investors here on nairaland.

If you have a car parked, you are not driving it. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2023
TheModerator:

The irony of this your malady is that you are using a female name yet hate them. Somehow you may end up with female children only. You may then have to take them to Okija shrine since the tomb of Abraham is beyond your reach.

There has to be something wrong with your upbringing for you to think this way. You and Larry1960 are far from normal, such foolish misogyny. Only men who are typically losers in real life talk this way.

So for your mind you be winner for your own version of REAL LIFE? undecided

You who owns and operates 20 different accounts at a single time on this forum? shocked

Wonderment!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Qoopman(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2023
Is there anyone into Bolt/Uber in Ilorin metro police here?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2023
TheModerator:

The irony of this your malady is that you are using a female name yet hate them. Somehow you may end up with female children only. You may then have to take them to Okija shrine since the tomb of Abraham is beyond your reach.

There has to be something wrong with your upbringing for you to think this way. You and Larry1960 are far from normal, such foolish misogyny. Only men who are typically losers in real life talk this way.

Shut up loser like you werey
I be winner grin cos I can Bleep any girl I want to Bleep
Infact I can Bleep Beyonce right now grin any high class girl I want to Bleep I can right now grin what do I have to do is just to spend the money shey nor be pussy
Sweet pussy is according to your pocket
Pussy = money

Back then in university I saw niqqurs fucking girls for as low as indomie and egg guys they Bleep girls then A girl recently fell in love with me when I told her about my financial status she's already dripping and don't wanna leave me . Just entice these ladies with money and they are all yours grin

@ TheModerator hustle hard oooooo so you can Bleep different kinds of pussies with reckless abandon in this life grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Akoka is my location for now. The car is civic.

Where at Alapere is he?

Glithronix:

Good morning, chief.
His workshop is at Alapere.
Which side is your location and what car be yours?

Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Conner44:

So for your mind you be winner for your own version of REAL LIFE? undecided

You who owns and operates 20 different accounts at a single time on this forum? shocked

Wonderment!
My comment will be nothing without you coming to exhibit your known craft of idiocy and twerking beneath it.

Who else have more accounts on nairaland than you? corner44, lilkech, claverest, bombattack and many more. All accounts verified and linked to you.

You'll be remembered for being the most foolish character to have graced this thread. Larry1960 holds an ace above you in that order

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
TheModerator:

My comment will be nothing without you coming to exhibit your known craft of idiocy and twerking beneath it.

Who else have more accounts on nairaland than you? corner44, lilkech, claverest, bombattack and many more. All accounts verified and linked to you.

You'll be remembered for being the most foolish character to have graced this thread. Larry1960 holds an ace above you in that order

Lolz Kiki say me and corner44 na the same person grin
You fit talk to me in public you this small boy
Na my boys go beat you up you small rat for where I dey grin if no be social media dem no born you well to talk to me that way you wey your mama still dey feed who know whether person like you don write jamb and pass through the four Walls of a university. I dey very sure say when I dey university you still dey inside your mama belle
All these indomie generation

Foolish boy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
TheModerator:

That’s how you came with lies against people here.

Because cheerfulgiver posted simple dashboard jealousy start to dey catch you sooteey you begin frame am with unfounded lies grin

Larry post chicken and ice cream but because of hunger wey dey worry you na him make you start dey attack am too tongue shebi you see that konji wey dey worry you? Larry go make you go rape person very soon. grin

Id1ot like you wey dey waka upandan with pencil for inside right pocket and gun for left pocket cool no worry, vigilante go soon catch you shoot throway.

So far you keep coming on this thread to post like a demented hypocrite I will drag and expose your idiocy. Broke boy forming Online ninja. All of us get your receipts.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ahmedio2017(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Qoopman:
Is there anyone into Bolt/Uber in Ilorin metro police here?

Somebody should pls answer this,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Larry1960:

Lolz Kiki say me and corner44 na the same person grin
You fit talk to me in public you this small boy
Na my boys go beat you up you small rat for where I dey grin if no be social media dem no born you well to talk to me that way you wey your mama still dey feed who know whether person like you don write jamb and pass through the four Walls of a university. I dey very sure say when I dey university you still dey inside your mama belle
All these indomie generation

Foolish boy

No mind the small boy. Only him na halahalla, snoopy5, TheModerator posting and quoting himself on this single Uber thread thinking we can’t see his madness in full display. No be him fault sha, na the 3rd class wey him carry comot for delsu na him cause him brain to dey rotten today. No job no life except to be a troll on nairaland 2/4/7 undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Compliant(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Luxurydriverng:
I just received a car dash cam I recently purchased for 10k

Guys join me unbox. 📦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLQV_6IH6vU?si=p2MR-TmyCrql34qd

Greetings

interested in this . pls where did you get it Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Conner44:

That’s how you came with lies against people here.

Because cheerfulgiver posted simple dashboard jealousy start to dey catch you sooteey you begin frame am with unfounded lies grin

Larry post chicken and ice cream but because of hunger wey dey worry you na him make you start dey attack am too tongue shebi you see that konji wey dey worry you? Larry go make you go rape person very soon. grin

Id1ot like you wey dey waka upandan with pencil for inside right pocket and gun for left pocket cool no worry, vigilante go soon catch you shoot throway.

So far you keep coming on this thread to post like a demented hypocrite I will drag and expose your idiocy. Broke boy forming Online ninja. All of us get your receipts.

This brain wreck of yours seem irredeemable. Even with an empty skull, Larry1960 appear to have a better intelligent quotient than you . It's that bad.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=TheModerator post=125466548]

This brain wreck of yours seem irredeemable. Even with an empty skull, Larry1960 appear to have a better intelligent quotient than you . It's that bad

The moderator try to make money I'm this life

grin
Small boy go and hustle grin

You can be fucking pussies grin

Am already high as Bleep

Am currently enjoying my life grin

I don't know who's gonna take me home cos am high as Bleep

Someone shop call 911 pls

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
grin

TheModerator hope the rumours am hearing about you is not true oooo grin

That you are graduate not just a graduate but a frustrated graduate grin who has 3rd class : grin

I can see why you are always angry grin
I dey even bewildered say you even be 3rd class
Na even pass person like you supposed get grin

grin

Na even delsu of all school you dey get 3rd class
If to say na my school uniben you even get 3rd class e for still better
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=Larry1960 post=125466637][/quote]

High after taking one or two bottles of Smirnoff of all drinks. grin grin in a village bar at that.

Maybe you should call your Oloshos to come help put you in a wheelbarrow and drag you home from there. When you get home, tell them you are drunk of Smirnoff. Foolish boy.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
TheModerator:

High after taking one or two bottles of Smirnoff of all drinks. grin grin in a village bar at that.

Maybe you should call your Oloshos to come help put you in a cart and drag you home from there. When you get home, tell them you are drunk of Smirnoff. Foolish boy.

You can zoom that nylon properly and see the location properly grin

grin

Do you kanow that as a 3rd class graduate it would be very hard for you to get admission for masters abroad cos you are a failure grin

Anyway you can come join me @ Triple T hotels falcon Road koka Asaba grin

Their shawarma there is 3k fool grin

I do girlfriends or fwb now I no longer do olosho grin

@ TheModerator I would have said let me sponsor you Abroad but this one you you don get 3rd class nawoah grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nah Asaba you... Based... Abeg location of this joint
[quote author=Larry1960 post=125466637][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=Larry1960 post=125466637]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
Deigofortune:

grin

Triple T hotel koka by the New fly over Asaba falcon road

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Correct noted Boss.. Will be visiting there soonest

Larry1960:

grin

Triple T hotel koka by the New fly over Asaba falcon road
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Please comrade help me to distrub this nigger for my money he is owning me 18k after a services I lender to him about 3weeks back,for an evening ride of about 4hrs he only paid me 7k out of 25k I charged him, I have waited patiently for him to pay me my balance he keep on with his fake promise and he have been avoiding my calls and blocked my line from reaching him.... Pls house help me..

Samuel Ikomi Akitikori
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MzCynthia(f): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

Asaba falcon road

Stop putting your live location on a faceless forum. It's not safe out here.

Meanwhile where is my own sharwama and I also want flying fish drink wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

Do you that as a 3rd class graduate it would be very hard for you to get admission for masters abroad cos you are a failure grin

Anyway you can come join me @ Triple T hotels falcon Road koka Asaba grin

As old as you are, Smirnoff highs you? A grown ass man drinking N600 Smirnoff and showing it off lolz. Thanks for the invite though. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
TheModerator:

As old as you are, Smirnoff highs you? A grown ass man drinking N600 Smirnoff and showing it off lolz. Thanks for the invite though. lipsrsealed

Fool my bills here was 7k grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
MzCynthia:

Stop putting your live location on a faceless forum. It's not safe out here.

Meanwhile where is my own sharwama and I also want flying fish drink wink

Sweetheart

My ❤️ I told you to quote me on a dead thread , buh you declined grin

Let's link up when am back to lasgidi shocked

I don't kiss and tell

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
TheModerator:

[s]This brain wreck of yours seem irredeemable. Even with an empty skull, Larry1960 appear to have a better intelligent quotient than you . It's that bad [/s]

See guy, e be like say you really get serious eye problem true true shocked be like person here don point am out to you before but na now I dey personally confirm am.

This your screenshot wey you post up there just now get as e be. Why your phone fonts dey soo large like that? shocked all the other fonts na like half the size of your main reading font From what I’m seeing it’s like for you to read this my single mention now you must scroll down five full screen pages/swipes on that your phone. My guy you dey try, I know it’s not easy . . . you really need to get money and upgrade to a proper phone with a bigger screen.

You can treat your current conjunctivitis problem after then but remember not to take too long so that your condition won’t degenerate into either cataracts or glaucoma grin remember say after that one na blindness oh, so better take proper precautions on time.

Chai! Sorry, I just dey imagine how many swipes you had to make on that your tiny phones’ screen before you scrolled down far enough to see this sentence cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Conner44:

See guy, e be like say you really get serious eye problem true true shocked be like person here don point am out to you before but na now I dey personally confirm am.

This your screenshot wey you post up there just now get as e be. Why your phone fonts dey soo large like that? shocked all the other fonts na like half the size of your main reading font From what I’m seeing it’s like for you to read this my single mention now you must scroll down five full screen pages/swipes on that your phone. My guy you dey try, I know it’s not easy . . . you really need to get money and upgrade to a proper phone with a bigger screen.

You can treat your current conjunctivitis problem after then but remember not to take too long so that your condition won’t degenerate into either cataracts or glaucoma grin remember say after that one na blindness oh, so better take proper precautions on time.

Chai! Sorry, I just dey imagine how many swipes you had to make on that your tiny phones’ screen before you scrolled down far enough to see this sentence cry

E. B like say true ture grin that guy get eye problem oooo see him even screenshotted that my own picture and said I was having fun in a village bar. That Blind niqqur didn't see the location on the nylon that boy go soon run completely blind grin

Make we Try contribute money for am so that him go fit go meet optician make them give am glass

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

TheModerator hope the rumours am hearing about you is not true oooo grin

That you are graduate not just a graduate but a frustrated graduate grin who has 3rd class : grin

I can see why you are always angry grin
I dey even bewildered say you even be 3rd class
Na even pass person like you supposed get grin

grin

Na even delsu of all school you dey get 3rd class
If to say na my school uniben you even get 3rd class e for still better

Hope it's not 3rd class in philosophy sha. Guy try dey rest, not everyone deserves your reply. At least you should learn from the two times I ignored Pearl

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
Abeg!
Where I fit do wheel alignment and balancing around Lekki/Ajah? My wheel don ya werey mor mi lowo
And correct car detailing (thorough wash of the upholstery and all).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Plus, shey gurus wey dey here no go do masterclass?
undecided

This uber business don confuse me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pearl1910:

Him wan tell u say na Tinubu make Uber profitable for Lagos.
Agbado man
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pearl1910:

It is not noticeable. It blends well like the original color.

They do, before FRSC there was Police.
Police arrest for every infraction they see. That they largely ignore some doesn't mean they don't have d mandate to enforce compliance. If you put that transparent plastic protective cover on ur plate number Police will remove it.
My number is faded for over three years and i never had any encounter with them expect for road safety official. You might be right sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) (5506) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: carbonado(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.