Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748100 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
mejai:

Hmmn, u wan play with Naija police?
Naija police na case oo, some dey even check your engine and chasis number.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:51am On Aug 31, 2023
MrReeseG:
Abeg!
Where I fit do wheel alignment and balancing around Lekki/Ajah? My wheel don ya werey mor mi lowo
And correct car detailing (thorough wash of the upholstery and all).

Talk to Felicity001
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2023
Beautiful day to all investors here on nairaland.

If you have a car parked, you are not driving it. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2023
donbrowser:

Talk to Felicity001

You dis boy I don tell u to stop taking weed you won't listen, shey na car him tell you say him win buy ni?
You no refer am go Radautoworks you dey call me grin

Mumu boy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2023
Felicity001:

You dis boy I don tell u to stop taking weed you won't listen, shey na car him tell you say him win buy ni?
You no refer am go Radautoworks you dey call me grin

Mumu boy

I don miss you na. Carry me go bar
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2023
MrReeseG:
Abeg!
Where I fit do wheel alignment and balancing around Lekki/Ajah? My wheel don ya werey mor mi lowo
And correct car detailing (thorough wash of the upholstery and all).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9vOHGriU30?si=nA1MBzajtHkx56HF

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by freelancerrr: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2023
Larry1960:

Fool my bills here was 7k grin

Good morning bro, how was your night? You de enjoy alone o, dash me anything na

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2023
Good morning people, I am still searching for a car to drive on bolt. If you have any please reach out here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jeff1607(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2023
dav1002:
Kai
Some inDrive driver's don jonze oh

Igboelerin to Chevron 5k dem rush am

Make una continue you hear

Just wait when I buy my Suzuki 1.0litre engine if I no pick agbara to ajah 3k make I bend

Same thing for agbara, agbara to Chevron , rider put 7k

I just laff
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2023
jeff1607:

I just laff

Driver wey wan enter island no go look am twice, before he pick am

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
kneo:
Akoka is my location for now. The car is civic.

Where at Alapere is he?

Sorry for responding now, baba.
He's close to that Alapere-Agboyi roundabout.
He will give you direction to his workshop
Here's his digit 0909 501 0256
Tell him you from Tunde Mechanic.

Much respect, boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7823692/fg-close-third-mainland-bridge

Ghen ghen. 🙁

My problem here is the 60 billion naira. sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ahmedio2017(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Qoopman:
Is there anyone into Bolt/Uber in Ilorin metro police here?

Are you in Ilorin?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aquariann: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
https://twitter.com/RobberyFaiI/status/1697045885526609983?t=XYAdvR3A8QAQAkWKkdOpLg&s=19

They wanted to strangle and rob him and he screamed while speeding. Make God continue to protect and guide us as we find our daily bread.

As a personal safety approach, I have a pepper spray in my door side. May we not meet evil in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Compliant:

Greetings

interested in this . pls where did you get it Sir

Please watch the video for details

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by recieve(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Larry1960:

E. B like say true ture grin that guy get eye problem oooo see him even screenshotted that my own picture and said I was having fun in a village bar. That Blind niqqur didn't see the location on the nylon that boy go soon run completely blind grin

Make we Try contribute money for am so that him go fit go meet optician make them give am glass
good evening boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
radautoworks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9vOHGriU30?si=nA1MBzajtHkx56HF

This is beautiful to watch....I want to change all my four tires at once....which one should come first, alighment then change tire or the other way...Does it really matter?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Whch of the Chevrons

jeff1607:

I just laff
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
dapotemi:

This is beautiful to watch....I want to change all my four tires at once....which one should come first, alighment then change tire or the other way...Does it really matter?
Baba, alignment always comes last after anything has been done on car legs nahh.

Boss @pope191, wetin dey sup for your Ojodu Berger nah? Dem don finish the express ni? Cos I no dey see traffic there on map again like before.
Shey to-and-fro of the express don complete?
Make person dey take order go there.

Much respect, baba

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
It's month end. Did u meet your target for the month?
I worked for 3 weeks this month and I met mine. This is asides Indrive earnings and numerous offline trips that amounts to over 100k.

Tomorrow is the start of new month. Perfect time to start/restart your goal chasing. If u met your goals, spoil urself a little and continue chasing ur target from tomorrow. We meuve!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
Pearl1910:
I worked for 3 weeks this month and I met mine. This is asides Indrive earnings and numerous offline trips that amounts to over 100k.

Tomorrow is the start of new month. Perfect time to start/restart your goal chasing. If u met your goals, spoil urself a little and continue chasing ur target from tomorrow. We meuve!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ceenelly(m): 4:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Good day my people. please my phone easily runs down each time am using it to work which is badly affecting my hustle. Please any trick or help on this, thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:58am On Sep 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Only in Tinubu's Lagos grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 5:18am On Sep 01, 2023
Beautiful day to all investors here on nairaland.

If you have a car parked, you are not driving it. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Ceenelly:
Good day my people. please my phone easily runs down each time am using it to work which is badly affecting my hustle. Please any trick or help on this, thanks

Buy car charger. Even a brand new phone cannot work morning till evening with those Apps running without it draining off.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2023
dapotemi:

. Thanks. I never get tired of watching it. Suspension work then alignment always in that order.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2023
Much respect 🙏
Glithronix:

Sorry for responding now, baba.
He's close to that Alapere-Agboyi roundabout.
He will give you direction to his workshop
Here's his digit 0909 501 0256
Tell him you from Tunde Mechanic.

Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Another month end and evidence don show. People wey say them dey work for KMPG and Congo even Tinubu Lagos no go see evidence show us now o.

Na to come here dey shout say their job get money pass Bolt work yen yen yen. If you ask for evidence now them go begin compare themselves with Dangote say even HR no sabi the salary of anybody for their company.

I will always say it. Show evidence or Getat grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2023
People can't just pass without hitting your car, what's wrong with Nigerians?
Na waaooo, even adults won't keep their hands one place.
One even hit the side mirror as if they have been quarreling before, this Tinubu Lagos sef.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2023
tojahh:

Another month end and evidence don show. People wey say them dey work for KMPG and Congo even Tinubu Lagos no go see evidence show us now o.

Na to come here dey shout say their job get money pass Bolt work yen yen yen. If you ask for evidence now them go begin compare themselves with Dangote say even HR no sabi the salary of anybody for their company.

I will always say it. Show evidence or Getat grin

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2023
Glithronix:

Baba, alignment always comes last after anything has been done on car legs nahh.

Boss @pope191, grin wetin dey sup for your Ojodu Berger nah? Dem don finish the express ni? Cos I no dey see traffic there on map again like before.
Shey to-and-fro of the express don complete?
Make person dey take order go there.

Much respect, baba

Why you won carry trip come here? You deh see me for Ketu? Abeg make everybody deh em lane. Trip wey never do us. If you see traffic for Berger yesterday, e reach 5 hours

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5501) (5502) (5503) (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.