Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732602 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5520) (5521) (5522) (5523) (5524) (5525) (5526) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
I still don't know why anyone is ASKING or BOTHERED where a former driver has relocated to...Canada, america, or congo, pls what is your business? What do you need that info for? You don't even know this man, yet you want to know where he stays..Do you even know where your family are right now?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
confusedworld17:
One of my funny experience with police in my early uber days.
I was to pick a rider at bariga, getting to oworo bus stop towards island, google map say turn right, I was kind of confused because there were lots of people their selling things and that place didn't look like there was a road there.
Na so I ask the police men wey pack their car there say weda road pass there, na so one of the police men shout at me say "Oga move this car now or I arrest you"
Omo! na so I face thirdmainland bridge Oo..

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bolt is bringing a package to tackle Indrive.. The economy category.. they will charge 10% on that plan..
That means Indrive really impacted their revenues..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MzCynthia(f): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
dapotemi:
I still don't know why anyone is ASKING or BOTHERED where a former driver has relocated to...Canada, america, or congo, pls what is your business? What do you need that info for? You don't even know this man, yet you want to know where he stays..Do you even know where your family are right now?

Been wanting to ask these questions. Like how does it affect you in any way? I think it's jealousy.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin

You never see anything
ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Masterkleenlaun: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
northbird:
Bolt is bringing a package to tackle Indrive.. The economy category.. they will charge 10% on that plan..

They need to tackle indrive for better bfor they scatter what is left of ehailing...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
northbird:

Ah swear, Indrive is raving mad lately. Almost same price when gas was subsidized. Well I know there’s low turn out of riders, but the price is so demeaning. The one that piss me off the most is the stops. Indrive need to remove that nonsense. I don’t think drivers should go on strike, but just over look trips on indrive like for 2 days, their head will straight.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Welz:

he is in America, he posted his pic here when he left and everyone congratulated him, later cruise happened and Canada and congo started flying around
grin grin You are right sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
Itsrm:

Trust me bro, he is not in Canada. And it's not Congo either cheesy
You r correct sir, I just recalled. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
Itsrm:

Considering how well you've hidden your location over the years, you may want to remove the screenshot. You just gave it away.

I have removed it ooh
but how would you know my location or country from screenshots?
CIA forensic full here ooh.

Na still DR Congo I dey bros no snitch plsss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
Important information.

Indriver drivers take note. Fare no dey increase on long distance and traffic O! Before you accept any trip going to island, choose your price well

https://businessday.ng/news/article/lasg-announces-two-sundays-traffic-diversion-on-3rd-mainland-bridge-for-palliative-works/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
northbird:
Bolt introduced economy category in ph over 3 months ago. The 10 percent commission is just a promo and the will revert back to their normal commission in a week time when the promo is over. That economy is meant to attract passengers, it's only for their interest.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
northbird:
Boss, Bolt is very silly. Many questions begging for answers, if they are to tackle indrive. Is this package coming with fixed/flexible charge like indrive? Will the package eliminate their driver score? Will the package eliminate car inspection every 4 months? I can go on and on. They can't beat indrive

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
ksmart027:

Bolt introduced economy category in ph over 3 months ago. The 10 percent commission is just a promo and the will revert back to their normal commission in a week time when the promo is over. That economy is meant to attract passengers, it's only for their interest.
You see. I didn't read this comment before my response to northbird. Let them continue, body go tell them after December.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
ksmart027:

Bolt only cares about one thing, their pocket. The economy thing was a ploy to bring prices back to what they were before the fuel hike.

I now hear that if any driver turns off economy, it takes the grace of God to get a ride. All riders book economy for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
BAZ001:

I have removed it ooh

It was all over the screenshot cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
confusedworld17:
One of my funny experience with police in my early uber days.
I was to pick a rider at bariga, getting to oworo bus stop towards island, google map say turn right, I was kind of confused because there were lots of people their selling things and that place didn't look like there was a road there.
Na so I ask the police men wey pack their car there say weda road pass there, na so one of the police men shout at me say "Oga move this car now or I arrest you"
Omo! na so I face thirdmainland bridge Oo..

Omo X10 shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nifton(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
BAZ001:

I have removed it ooh

Baz001 my boss, No be Eastern Mexico you dey again? Why are people confusing your location here.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
donbrowser:

I swear, if not for people like Diezani that looted this country to its kneels, we would have gotten it right but God will judge those people and their touts supporting evil.

This Thubv boy grin
God will judge all of u supporting and benefiting from a president that grabbed it and started inflicting pains on Nigerians cos of no capacity.

The shame Tinubu has brought to Nigerian in diaspora is worse than corruption, that the number 1 man in d whole country was a former drug lord, claiming he went to school in US and school says they can’t authenticate his certificate.

At least Buhari get F9 for maths
Ur man no gree go school at all … APC d worst thing happening to Nigeria since 2015

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
nifton:

Baz001 my boss, No be Eastern Mexico you dey again? Why are people confusing your location here.... grin grin

Hehe my brother na DR Congo I dey ooh.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
northbird:

Bolt shot themselves with the introduction of drivers score and being strict on drivers, blocking them and greedy with 25% commission.
They lost drivers to inDriver and now trying to get them back. It’s already too late.

They underestimated inDriver grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
Itsrm:

Bolt only cares about one thing, their pocket. The economy thing was a ploy to bring prices back to what they were before the fuel hike.

I now hear that if any driver turns off economy, it takes the grace to get a ride. All riders book economy for obvious reasons.
I only turn off economy on weekends that is Saturday and Sunday, if you turn it off on week days, you might end up not working for day. Same thing with ubersaver, that one is even worst, no waiting time, and it doesn't count on traffic.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
ksmart027:

So, bolt's intention is to lure run-away Lagos drivers in and after few weeks, they go back to their 25% commission? grin grin grin
What a promo-tamus. grin

Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
GeneralZodd:
Important information.

Indriver drivers take note. Fare no dey increase on long distance and traffic O! Before you accept any trip going to island, choose your price well

https://businessday.ng/news/article/lasg-announces-two-sundays-traffic-diversion-on-3rd-mainland-bridge-for-palliative-works/

God bless LASG for applying wisdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
BAZ001:

This Thubv boy grin
God will judge all of u supporting and benefiting from a president that grabbed it and started inflicting pains on Nigerians cos of no capacity.

The shame Tinubu has brought to Nigerian in diaspora is worse than corruption, that the number 1 man in d whole country was a former drug lord, claiming he went to school in US and school says they can’t authenticate his certificate.

At least Buhari get F9 for maths
Ur man no gree go school at all … APC d worst thing happening to Nigeria since 2015

The shame Diezani brought to us when she bought a single bra with millions of dollars and even recently committed another crime in another country again. She's home and away convict. Or I should still remind you how she sponsored you on so many business class trips with tax payers money and you couldn't criticize her one bit?

Please when you follow your uncle abi na brother or friend to check car auctions, you can use that opportunity to help those two people fighting to defend your location about where you truly are grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
Pearl1910:

God bless LASG for applying wisdom

Amen grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
donbrowser:

The shame Diezani brought to us when she bought a single bra with millions of dollars and even recently committed another crime in another country again. She's home and away convict. Or I should still remind you how she sponsored you on so many business class trips with tax payers money and you couldn't criticize her one bit?

Please when you follow your uncle abi na brother or friend to check car auctions, you can use that opportunity to help those two people fighting to defend your location about where you truly are grin

E be like u dey envy am say him leverage on opportunity wey him get japa.
If tinubu and Co use you dey do online warrior or real foot soldiers wey dey do agbero and fight, Channel your anger rightly to them. Every small thing u go mention say na Diezani make am travel. And so fvcking what??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
ThatIgboBoy:

E be like u dey envy am say him leverage on opportunity wey him get japa.
If tinubu and Co use you dey do online warrior or real foot soldiers wey dey do agbero and fight, Channel your anger rightly to them. Every small thing u go mention say na Diezani make am travel. And so fvcking what??

He has a right to call me Tinubu's boy thug everytime

He has a right to accuse me of supporting evil everytime

I don't have a right to respond when he does

You have a right to see mine and never see when he starts the rubbish.

Same way you never knew Akwuzu Sars massacre existed but you're very much aware of End Sars massacre.

Thank God you're not God.

Find a way to shove your bias through your nostrils so it can easily find it's way into resetting your brain 😏😏

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
donbrowser:

I am not a Diezani apologist but there was NEVER a time she bought a bra for millions, the press just sold us that crap and everybody ran along. Even Bawa refuted that talk on live radio.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
skillip:
I am not a Diezani apologist but there was NEVER a time she bought a bra for millions, the press just sold us that crap and everybody ran along. Even Bawa refuted that talk on live radio.

Reno Omokri is a PDP member that went to Chicago state university to confirm Tinubu graduated from CSU yet Baz claims he didn't attend school. If you can believe Bawa and decide to quote me, will you believe Reno and quote Baaz too?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Felicity0001:

Ordinary direct from Gbagada a straight road to Oshodi wey police give you na him.din make them good people... Nawaoo grin

Dey play!
No go ask traffic police for direct ooh

OYO

I pray make nobody experience weytin agbero boys do me for Oshodi on Monday. May our vehicle not stop at Oshodi under bridge is a big prayer o. I payed 22k and loose a side mirror.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nifemi2020:

I pray make nobody experience weytin agbero boys do me for Oshodi on Monday. May our vehicle not stop at Oshodi under bridge is a big prayer o. I payed 22k and loose a side mirror.

Big Amen! sorry man

This here na one of the reasons why am considering this lagos wey i dey so, no single normal human being left here. Just imagine person wey him car spoil wey need help, those mfkers will still come harass you join.

I still can’t wrap my head around why the police can’t go to those spot in an unmarked car and nab these mofos. Wetin i dey talk sef, Ojota wey be say police checkpoint dey sef these mad boys dey there.

Fúckin pigs.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5520) (5521) (5522) (5523) (5524) (5525) (5526) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), SenatorJChris and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.