Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763992 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5522) (5523) (5524) (5525) (5526) (5527) (5528) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 6:30am On Sep 15, 2023
donbrowser:

Reno Omokri is a PDP member that went to Chicago state university to confirm Tinubu graduated from CSU yet Baz claims he didn't attend school. If you can believe Bawa and decide to quote me, will you believe Reno and quote Baaz too?
You are the one that talked about an expensive bra here not Reno or Baz. If Reno went to CSU to confirm where did you go to confirm your own news?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Big Amen! sorry man

This here na one of the reasons why am considering this lagos wey i dey so, no single normal human being left here. Just imagine person wey him car spoil wey need help, those mfkers will still come harass you join.

I still can’t wrap my head around why the police can’t go to those spot in an unmarked car and nab these mofos. Wetin i dey talk sef, Ojota wey be say police checkpoint dey sef these mad boys dey there.

Fúckin pigs.

Tinubu's lagos..why u wan leave? Abi u don finally see evidence? U go explain tire!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:46am On Sep 15, 2023
Nifemi2020:

I pray make nobody experience weytin agbero boys do me for Oshodi on Monday. May our vehicle not stop at Oshodi under bridge is a big prayer o. I payed 22k and loose a side mirror.

One of the problem I have with this government is they encourage a lot of crazy things for check and balance. Regardless, we are fast loosing our sense of humanity. Some times I wonder why I can’t have such heart as most people.

last year, I realized my oil dried up around Anthony, just right after the bridge. So I was trying to push it to a safe place before going to Mobil along that road to get oil. 2 aboki’s join me, we were able to push it to one of the street’s around Ismail Estate and before I could say Jack, 2 guys wrapping we*d came out. Oga your money is 20k, blah blah… you can call you mech and spend the whole day, no wahala. I try to explain myself and how I just need to get oil from the nearby Mobil. Their ok, no wahala ooze nothing but trouble. As guy man I start to rap in Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa. Offer to give them 1k, to the point of increasing it to 3k. They said they can’t go below 10k, as a car owner I should always set aside money for a day like this and accept fate whenever it happens. Hmmm! It is well.

My Aboki’s are still around. I look at them and ask what will it take for them to push the car to the garage as if one is going towards Oshodi. They ask me to find them anything. On getting to the garage? Lastma don join hand. Pope you don enter em today. Lastma start with his own questions, but their money is 5k as I can see his colleague is around. I just told him. Officer what I have here is 2k, I just want to get oil and be out of here. He didn’t stress it.

Naija my country, I hail!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin

Are you pained "Nigeria got the wrong president" or you're pained Buhari relegated you to being a driver from flying business class or you truly love Nigeria?

Regular P.S. I'm not an APC member or Buhari's fan grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7841177/nigerias-debt-jumps-75-three

Nigeria’s Debt Jumps By 75% In Three Months, Hits N87 Trillion

How Buhari take enter dis matter ?
Buhari show us shege youth dey jappa, now Tinubu is showing you shegebanza na old professors and lecturers dey jappa now.
Kontinueee dey support rubbish
In 3months debt dey increase, yet subsidy is gone , fuel increase, tax increase, grin
many international airline has stopped flying into Nigeria ? They prefer to land in Ghana … small Ghana to Nigeria.
I bought my low mileage 2007 Camry @163 naira to a dollar in 2012
Imagine dollar under agbado President?
$1k = #950,000 naira
How many graduate can buy tokunbo 2018 Camry now. Even millionaire Larry dey Salivate over 2010 corrolla in 2023.
chaiii God bless jonathan & Dieziani ooo

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2023
Anybody that preaches peace here

Him tyre must less. undecided

Him go forget change from 1k for gala man hand. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2023
Everyone please hold your peace. I know tempers are flared and blood pressures are high because of tinubu and his governance but the only person we can collectively drag on this thread is no longer around to answers to our whippings for at least another 4 days to a week.

Yes, oga donbrowser and his alternates have all been sent to the hague (nairalands naughty conner) by the infamous anti-spambot because even the hardship has started to affect microchips these days cry it is now that bad my people.

So let's sheathed out swords for a few moments and take deep breaths to regain our composure in anticipation of the hardships to come as we await the release of our 'lamb of tinubu' who will take away the sins of his messiah from us.

It is well. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Tinubu's lagos..why u wan leave? Abi u don finally see evidence? U go explain tire!

Abeg leave yeye for us oh, him na undercover agbado muncher. Him chest never swell reach donbrowser own yet.

Abeg oh shocked make we never drag am yet, maybe unless mario don finally kill browser for nairaland then we fit face am wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Lmao, it is now Tinubu’s Nigeria. Lagos is overpopulated bro!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2023
lilkech:

Abeg leave yeye for us oh, him na undercover agbado muncher. Him chest never swell reach donbrowser own yet.

Abeg oh shocked make we never drag am yet, maybe unless mario don finally kill browser for nairaland then we fit face am wink

On his mandate bro!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2023
YeyeGbami:

On his mandate bro!

I sight you baba grin

Munch on, nothing do your teeth jare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2023
lilkech:

Abeg oh o make we never drag am yet, maybe unless mario don finally kill browser for nairaland then we fit face am

no wahala!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2023

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2023
YeyeGbami:

On his mandate bro!

If I were u, I can't be proud of this

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2023
BAZ001:

https://www.nairaland.com/7841177/nigerias-debt-jumps-75-three

Nigeria’s Debt Jumps By 75% In Three Months, Hits N87 Trillion

Tinubu is showing you shegebanza na old professors and lecturers dey jappa now.
Kontinueee dey support rubbish
In 3months debt dey increase, yet subsidy is gone , fuel increase, tax increase, grin
many international airline has stopped flying into Nigeria ? They prefer to land in Ghana … small Ghana to Nigeria.

How many graduate can buy tokunbo 2018 Camry now. Even millionaire Larry dey Salivate over 2010 corrolla in 2023.
chaiii God bless jonathan & Dieziani ooo

Buhari still dey announce tell us say him wan collect loan. This one has no regard for anybody's father.
Debt profile is just increasing but we never hear when they want to collect the loan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2023
Pearl1910:

If I were u, I can't be proud of this

Thank God you’re not me. Las las everybody go fall in line

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Thank God you’re not me. Las las everybody go fall in line

Thank God oooo...thank God I have sense

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Pearl1910:

Thank God oooo...thank God I have sense

I wouldn’t know that boss.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
YeyeGbami:

I wouldn’t know that boss.

U can't know na...stop stressing yourself

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Pearl1910:

U can't know na...stop stressing yourself

Mr UCHEPEARL sense kee you dia. Ogbon sodiq.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Mr UCHEPEARL sense kee you dia. Ogbon sodiq.

Lolz....no be me do u oooo. Reality and frustration is setting in. When we tell u people to leave tribalism and support good governance una think say u will b shielded from the effects of the bad decisions, incompetence and corruption of the bad government you support and Install.
Now master planner only has mastery in planning nonsense. We have also seen the best talent and brains he appointed to work for him.
Las Las we go survive

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz....no be me do u oooo. Reality and frustration is setting in. When we tell u people to leave tribalism and support good governance una think say u will b shielded from the effects of the bad decisions, incompetence and corruption of the bad government you support and Install.
Now master planner only has mastery in planning nonsense. We have also seen the best talent and brains he appointed to work for him.
Las Las we go survive

LOL 😂
OBI IMPORTER AND EXPORTER.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
YeyeGbami:

LOL 😂
OBI IMPORTER AND EXPORTER.
Hol'up bro, are you Agbadorian?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
ReadaDream:
Hol'up bro, are you Agbadorian?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu ni o.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Felicity0001:

When I say you need street ruggedness you all called me hoodlum.

Twice I've had flat tyre in the middle of the night

1st it was around 2 mid night in 3MB right at Adeniji bus stop heading to Gbagada, I was with a female rider in a Saturday morning... I paid 4k only

2nd, was at Ikeja along bus stop... I only paid 1k here

Aristotle said, man know thy self and they environment

In those two occasions, I simply brought out my s*o*e with lighter... The rest na story.

When you're in Rome you behave like a Roman.

Ehailing is not for gentle Jack

Sorry about your experience bro
It's part of the hustle

Exactly what I did when it happened to me just before second toll gate towards ajah. Had a female rider she was already lamenting about being robbed in the same spot before.

As I dey loose tire to change am, I spotted 3 of them crossing over from that chevron side... Entered car back, carry my lighter and s*o*e too, put for mouth, change shoe to crocs, went back to what I was doing.

Na them finish the tire change job for me, borrowed them lighter to light up too, laughed together while changing tire and gave them 1k and begged that they give me 500 change back (they did).

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
This job; as you dey Fresh up make rider no embarrass you... you also keep street for one side in case you need to switch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
MrReeseG:

Exactly what I did when it happened to me just before second toll gate towards ajah. Had a female rider she was already lamenting about being robbed in the same spot before.

As I dey loose tire to change am, I spotted 3 of them crossing over from that chevron side... Entered car back, carry my lighter and s*o*e too, put for mouth, change shoe to crocs, went back to what I was doing.

Na them finish the tire change job for me, borrowed them lighter to light up too, laughed together while changing tire and gave them 1k and begged that they give me 500 change back (they did).

Put your lighters up! Your rider sef go dey use side eye look you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu ni o.
lol okay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
northbird:

I heard the economy category is optional.. Bolt is trying hard to survive.. they lost a lot of riders and drivers too..
It might look on the surface that Bolt 's revenue is not dipping.. The truth is, if this trend continues, in 6 months time, there will be a disproportionate ratio of riders to drivers..

The drivers on economy will ultimately bear the brunt,because there's no

-Economy fuel

-Economy spare parts

-Economy rental to partner

-Economy school fees

-Economy foodstuff .
You can turn the economy category off, but the question is how many rides will you make for the day? I saw a lot of guys lamenting on Facebook because of the economy category.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Glithronix:

So, bolt's intention is to lure run-away Lagos drivers in and after few weeks, they go back to their 25% commission? grin grin grin
What a promo-tamus. grin

Much respect, baba.
Baba bolt na werey, the are just after their commission.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 2:40am On Sep 16, 2023
ksmart027:

Baba bolt na werey, the are just after their commission.

I was online on Bolt today, shiiinnn!! I no see, I change location to admiralty I begin see Bueno vista estate, alpha beach road etc (abeg, leave me, I no go that place). I off the app danu, went to see someone at addo. From addo i entered indrive and na free for all with nonsense price (what is happening here?).

Oya now, I started monitoring and waiting for that one ride. Piamm!! I saw 3,600 for Blenco Addo to Nike art gallery, I say make I shakara am send 4,200 she accept. I smiled 😊.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5522) (5523) (5524) (5525) (5526) (5527) (5528) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), Welz(m), davit, raiszy2k(m), jstburner(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.