Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773856 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5525) (5526) (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2023
Omoapena:

I do, but I do monthly payments and not weekly…

Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2023
dav1002:

That's what you've been saying in your posts here

I'm ready to pay 40k weekly yen yen yen yen..... 😏

Oh, that's what partners and Investors are actually demanding. I didn't just manufacture the figure. All the car owners I have met are all asking for 40k weekly. Is negotiable depending on the car condition.

Though yet to finalize any offer yet.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
MrReeseG:

I was just coming here to lament the road conditions
I decided to wait and read previous missed pages... you've spoken my mind.

See that igbo efon side coming from lekki... The clusters of deep potholes. The same stupid potholes that ruined 2 of my tires on the right side. As you deh dodge crazy drivers, you dey dodge potholes too.
65% of destinations riders will take you to, you'll either swim or come out with shaky legs.

They (the government) just make life unnecessarily hard... pretty sure 95% of lagos traffic are caused by bad roads (imagine that circle mall own too), the other 5% na agbero, danfo/korope and accidents.
It's so annoying. Very, very annoying. sad

Much respect, baba.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
dav1002:
Some of us here glorifies riders absurd attitude to drivers because of their mindset of " being professional and you don't know who your helper will be". Who go help you no go stress you na.

As a passenger, you dare not board public buses without having your money intact.

Their buses does not pass through all the rigours Lagos state government subject us to in for of vehicle inspection by VIS. Their buses doesn't enter ocean to pick passengers in their respective homes, nothing like fake transfer and nothing like you will be paid when I get to my destination.

As an adult with sense, let us know what we are doing in this business.

I just had one nasty experience with a rider because of this lackadaisical attitude of fellow drivers

When I was championing hoodlumnism you guys kicked me in my blokos that I'm not professional that why should I drop a rider in 3mb after I'd given 3 straight warning... Which rider will even have the impetus to even give an ordinary kiss on a public bus let alone a girl found sitting on top the guy banging? On my sacred office dedicated to God Almighty and two adults came to defy my temple of livelihood... Infact I regretted my action that day na inside the water I for drive them enter self... grin grin

All of you that supported the immoral act karma don dey remember una now so don't complain

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
Felicity001 is the only fleet manager I know can handle both drivers werey, mechanic thugeries and car problems...
Felicity has seen it all both on field, partners wise, HP wise, Corolla wise, Big daddy wise, Honda wise, V6 and i4 wise infact all the wises...

Hus CV in not just ehailing but in transportation business is next to non.

I've 5 partners I've been working with in the past 16 months, partners with fleets of cars... No stories.

Anyone who is interested, I'm just a phone call away.

Bad belle throway throway
Wuru wuru throway throway

As e dey pain them
E dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us
Omo e dey pain dem grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fajgmail: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
Good day everyone.....

I am a bolt and indrive driver currently driving a corolla 09 but I will be dropping it tomorrow since the owner as gotten offer to sale because he's traveling out of the country.

I am open to new offer and looking forward to working with anyone who have a car and ready to do business.

I am well experience on the job and you can trust me to handle your asset with care.

I can be reach on my WhatsApp number +2348103117972

Thanks
Victor....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MzCynthia(f): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Felicity0001:
Felicity001 is the only fleet manager I know can handle both drivers werey, mechanic thugeries and car problems...
Felicity has seen it all both on field, partners wise, HP wise, Corolla wise, Big daddy wise, Honda wise, V6 and i4 wise infact all the wises...

Hus CV in not just ehailing but in transportation business is next to non.

I've 5 partners I've been working with in the past 16 months, partners with fleets of cars... No stories.

Anyone who is interested, I'm just a phone call away.

Bad belle throway throway
Wuru wuru throway throway

As e dey pain them
E dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us
Omo e dey pain dem grin

grin congratulations oga feli... More wins

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
ReadaDream:
How is this a problem for you?

Readadream the dreamer
Remind me where I quoted you in my post
You better go back to your dream and continue reading
Smh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Alhamdulilahi....Thanks to the NL guy that helped out..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
Bolt is down

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
dapotemi:

Congratulations

Is there more cars on ground that I can pick 1 too?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2023
dapotemi:

Congratulations

Felicity, thank you oh grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omoapena:
Bolt is down
I am here to confirm 👍 😀 I don off My phone and restart tire
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
TUBLEZ:
I am here to confirm 👍 😀 I don off My phone and restart tire

Lolz

As i dey see this surge n I no fit go online, e just dey pain me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
dapotemi:
. Congratulations sir smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
izzou:

Congratulations

Felicity, thank you oh grin

Lol that one ke, I no get strength for the guy wahala,na upside down he dey read things...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omoapena:

Congratulations

Is there more cars on ground that I can pick 1 too?

It's actually not for me, just guys coming together to raise money and reason another way of doing this business, instead of this rat race wey we dey,Make God make it easier for us.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
See traffic. grin grin grin
It's better to be shuttling between VI and Mainland jéjé. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Glithronix:
See traffic. grin grin grin
It's better to be shuttling between VI and Mainland jéjé. grin
Na midnight this island Dey sweet

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
hefelove:

Na midnight this island Dey sweet
Unfortunately, no be all of us dey too like hustle for night.
It is well.

Much respect, baba.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
Fuel drains faster now o or am I the only 1 experiencing this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 12:45am On Sep 20, 2023
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call: 08033539981

http://carpapers.com.ng/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2023
Omoapena:
I’m suspecting that it’s only Total fuel that last long
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2023
Bolt is down again this morning

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fresh85(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2023
Omoapena:

Change your filling station.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2023
If you love yourself, just avoid going beyond VI at the moment. At most, lekki phase 1.
I just navigated to LCC now and see traffic from Chevron all the way down to 1st round-about, lekki. Phase 1.
Heheheheeee.

Inside life.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2023
Fresh85:

Change your filling station.

I buy only from northwest in gbagada n now the new on in maryland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2023
Omoapena:
Hope you're not one of the Speed Darlingtons (speedstars) we have here. grin

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2023
Glithronix:
If you love yourself, just avoid going beyond VI at the moment. At most, lekki phase 1.
I just navigated to LCC now and see traffic from Chevron all the way down to 1st round-about, lekki. Phase 1.
Heheheheeee.

Inside life.

The traffic on Lekki-Epe Expressway is because the road is in bad condition, from that osapa down to ikate is really in mess and they have to quickly repair it…

This government is just so heartless, someone will buy fuel at 590/l and still waste it inside traffic

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NokNFT: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good afternoon guys. I'm trying to register on indriver. Please what is this logbook they ask for? Thank you

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
NokNFT:
Good afternoon guys. I'm trying to register on indriver. Please what is this logbook they ask for? Thank you

Not sure but screenshot your bolt app page that shows your email and phone number then upload it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5525) (5526) (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Pearl1910, Baker77, Omoapena(m), donfortune48(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.