Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731288 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
Resurgent2016:

No surprise bro. There was a time I wondered how buhari found the political support to rule Nigeria for 8 years. Then I realised there were millions of people like you to render unconditional support.

At that point I gave up on Nigeria and looked elsewhere for a better future.

No offense intended bro.

If you like pick offense, it's your opinion and I won't charge you for it. BTW I've never voted or supported Buhari in my life
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
grin grin

That one even dey call him pápá Lost soul. Nigerians like sympathy too much. Ordinary proof none of them could provide since only beer parlour talks. That's exactly how the other one came here to share nairaland links that Tinubu has no certificate but he couldn't share the same nairaland link on frontpage that showed his transcript being released by CSU. Àwọn ashiere grin

Like followers, like leader. That one too went to court without having party agents across the country and he wants to prove he won election with the result he got from the same INEC he claimed rigged the election grin

If una get proof say subsidy is back. Bring the links let's see

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Barbiturate:
I wonder how you would waste so much intelligence, effort and time in explaining to a lost soul......someone irredeemable!

Someone that should have been ignored a long time ago!

Una get time sha!

😭😭😭

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
ReadaDream:
These things no supposed they hard reach like this nah.

Click on your profile, my vehicles, Number plate and edit. If it doesn't go through, send a mail to I drive with your request.

You.go explain tire grin grin

Bobo how u dey nah
I tried reaching out last week when I was on the island make we do our normal ritual grin but couldn't get through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pearl1910:

They released u from ur dungeon but u decide to enslave your mind. Go and sell that head on ur neck in Ogun state, u don't have use for it.

Chai! Pastor pearl easy nah... Come u b pastor at all self grin

Haba!!! Na human being you dey talk to like this? grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pearl1910:

😭😭😭

Are you wẹ́eping because he couldn't spell or you couldn't remember how it feels to cr.y?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Omoapena:

You dey NL still dey ask source?

U send no fit spoon feed small pikin again?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Barbiturate:
I wonder how you would waste so much intelligence, effort and time in explaining to a lost soul......someone irredeemable!

Someone that should have been ignored a long time ago!

Una get time sha!

Ahhh!

Barbirate even you too??

Haha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
donbrowser:
grin grin

That one even dey call him pápá Lost soul. Nigerians like sympathy too much. Ordinary proof none of them could provide since only beer parlour talks. That's exactly how the other one came here to share nairaland links that Tinubu has no certificate but he couldn't share the same nairaland link on frontpage that showed his transcript being released by CSU. Àwọn ashiere grin

Like followers, like leader. That one too went to court without having party agents across the country and he wants to prove he won election with the result he got from the same INEC he claimed rigged the election grin

Sorry no vex, if the certificates are out there which one is your man/president paying court not to release after atiku filed suit praying the court grant his request to pummel CSU to release your man's certificate?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Sorry no vex, if the certificates are out there which one is your man/president paying court not to release after atiku filed suit praying the court grant his request to pummel CSU to release your man's certificate?

Google is your friend grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
donbrowser:

Are you wẹ́eping because he couldn't spell or you couldn't remember how it feels to cr.y?

Dry

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
donbrowser:

But not your own friend abi🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
donbrowser:

And you refused to google other people's own?
Why are you Gus like this?
You claim something is out there but your man is paying hugely to stop them from releasing it?
Na waoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Gentlelife50:

And you refused to google other people's own?
Why are you Gus like this?
You claim something is out there but your man is paying hugely to stop them from releasing it?
Na waoo

If you ask me for proof of the transcript, I go give you links, na you go provide proof of wetin you use your hand type grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pearl1910:

But not your own friend abi🤣🤣🤣

Yes Google is my enemy on other people's claims grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
donbrowser:

If you ask me for proof of the transcript, I go give you links, na you go provide proof of wetin you use your hand type grin grin

Transcript koor, transact nii, so in your little mind they can release transcript but are being mandated by a court to release the results until he payed hugely so court can stop CSU from releasing the results?
Dey play brother, u try.
grin

They say he will suffer irreparable damages if his results are released, abi u no hear that one too?
grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
Felicity0001:

You.go explain tire grin grin

Bobo how u dey nah
I tried reaching out last week when I was on the island make we do our normal ritual grin but couldn't get through
Baba, greetings to you. No be lie, it's been awhile.

I no they Lagos at the moment, I go holla as soon as I enter make we fall bottles and catch up.

Godspeed Bro. cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
Donfortune peeing sorry peeping
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Gentlelife50:
Donfortune peeing sorry peeping

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2023
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2023
donbrowser:
grin grin

Ask him to show up and clear the air here. After all, he's the Prezzdent.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2023
Person wey do a program that was meant to be 4yrs for 7 whole years before graduating in a private university na him una dey waste una time on.

Una go teach am tire.

Make una continue

Donbroswer no get sense make una leave am.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2023
SamuelTaiw0:

Come and c how Pr. BAT bans CNN when he returns from UNGA grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2023
SamuelTaiw0:

Wow, so CNN invited Tinubu through Nnaemeka and not through their website. Wow Nnaemeka must be so important to CNN. Anyways I've been looking for your handle. Do you have a car now?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2023
donbrowser:

Wow, so CNN invited Tinubu through Nnaemeka and not through their website. Wow Nnaemeka must be so important to CNN. Anyways I've been looking for your handle. Do you have a car now?

You want make him destroy somebody car? Abi the last one him destroy never do una.
Oga ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2023
Buy rest of mind.

1m

Calls WhatsApp SMS

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2023
SamuelTaiw0:

Lobatan.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2023
Felicity0001:
Person wey do a program that was meant to be 4yrs for 7 whole years before graduating in a private university na him una dey waste una time on.

Una go teach am tire.

Make una continue

Donbroswer no get sense make una leave am.

Aje!!! Even night school and sandwich program no go extend 4 years course to 7 years.
Him na real Tinubu protege.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

Aje!!! Even night school and sandwich program no go extend 4 years course to 7 years.
Him na real Tinubu protege.

grin grin

Proverbs 26:4-5
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
donbrowser:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
donbrowser:

Una won contribute for am like Dapo and his team did grin grin

Ahh! Blood of mohbad!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
tojahh:
Buy rest of mind.

1m

Calls WhatsApp SMS

Cc: SamuelTaiwo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: adamalalim(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.