Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4776233 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2023
Blackbishop:

Seriously the guy Dey always express his failure by constantly mentioning that black fat pig, yet his fat maggot mother feeds him with his runaway harlot.

Felicity am not the problem online won’t feed you work like an able man. School for you is useless cuz no sign of education passing through with your write up.

Such hatred!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirianese: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
donbrowser:

Tell him to rest from Tinubu this n that

Tinumbu na ya papa?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sirianese:

Tinumbu na ya papa?

Diezani na him mama?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2023
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2023
Ojodu Berger people, una deserve the enjoyment una dey enjoy now, cos you have paid the price and nobody should envy you people by the time it's 100% completed. cheesy
But I wonder what is actually delaying street lights on this express way.
It is well.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wow!!

Haven't driven in a while
First ride, rider don delay me for 9 minutes already
Soon as I post this, if she no come out I don move.

Some Nigerian riders and nonsense 🙄

Why you order ride when you never ready?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
BestTrades:

To check vin of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
MrReeseG:
Wow!!

Haven't driven in a while
First ride, rider don delay me for 9 minutes already
Soon as I post this, if she no come out I don move.

Some Nigerian riders and nonsense 🙄

Why you order ride when you never ready?

No be she dey go gan self
She dey send clothes to dry cleaners

Dey tell me "I'll pay when you get there"... "Ehn, inside which person's car? Oga Madam, pay me before I comot here nau".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
MrReeseG:

No be she dey go gan self
She dey send clothes to dry cleaners

Dey tell me "I'll pay when you get there"... "Ehn, inside which person's car? Oga Madam, pay me before I comot here nau".

If she no pay shebi you go carry her cloth dey go

Be like the hustle no too sweet again. The usual suspects are silent

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
NewDea4:

There's a reason for that though wink

They have all secured salaried jobs and soft skills grin

The serious usual suspects have a bonafide and bubbling telegram group now after the acclaimed 'powers that be' allowed this thread to die a natural death.

It was to be expected. Nothing to see here. Maybe except dragging donbrowser for eating his huge roasted corn solo in front of all our hungry faces angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Conner44:

There's a reason for that though wink

They have all secured salaried jobs and soft skills grin

The serious usual suspects have a bonafide and bubbling telegram group now after the acclaimed 'powers that be' allowed this thread to die a natural death.

It was to be expected. Nothing to see here. Maybe except dragging donbrowser for eating his huge roasted corn solo in front of all our hungry faces angry

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
NewDea4:

D place is silent, if u are smart u should know the reason.
Guys are cashing out... No reason to complain no time to even open the thread sef.
They there dey say "e be like..."

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Conner44:

The bazz guy & his useless memes is the chief culprit. Na only am wey japa still come dey derail the thread.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
Pearl1910:

Guys are cashing out... No reason to complain no time to even open the thread sef.

Bros...no need to lie, we already know about the telegram group

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The bazz guy & his useless memes is the chief culprit. Na only am wey japa still come dey derail the thread.

On the contrary. I've always maintained that baz001 is a nice guy. His character is good for the thread and the season. A comic relief of any sort is to be appreciated especially in this trying agbadorian regime grin donbrowser get luck say I no dey since. The gaffes of his oga have been numerous. Enough avenues to pinch him wink but be like una no sabi drag person on this thread.

I was on ban since. One overzealous mod knack me akpako just because I returned one useless trolls banter when i encountered it on fp a month ago.

Yeye mod angry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:27am On Oct 01, 2023
Conner44:

On the contrary. I've always maintained that baz001 is a nice guy. His character is good for the thread and the season. A comic relief of any sort is to be appreciated especially in this trying agbadorian regime grin donbrowser get luck say I no dey since. The gaffes of his oga have been numerous. Enough avenues to pinch him wink but be like una no sabi drag person on this thread.

I was on ban since. One overzealous mod knack me akpako just because I returned one useless trolls banter when i encountered it on fp a month ago.

Yeye mod angry

I don't care if anyone drags me for whatever evil Tinubu does. If he has done anything wrong, I will admit it. We had an election where everyone had choices.

I won't accept anyone gaslight me into believing the mob opinion. If you ask them to mention what Obi did in Anambra and how he could have done it again at this present time, they will start insulting you.

The other one tries to make everyone here believe I supported Tinubu because of money. He sees himself in everyone but people here thought he's really pained about the situation of the country rather his appointment.

If you want to have a matured argument about politics let's got to the section and do it properly devoid of "Agbados don't have sense" and those shenanigans.

See the other day that I asked them to provide proof of their claims, they were busy sharing Twitter gossips. I don't even understand why I was arguing with Adults that believed a president of a nation was summoned to CNN to explain pre-election matter 😭😭😭

Feel free to drag only if you must come to equity with clean hands. 🤝

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2023
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

Location is Lagos

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Doris4ever:

Location is Lagos

Join a WhatsApp group. Your search will be more rewarding in this regard.
Most HP deals will require an upfront financial commitment .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
northbird:

Join a WhatsApp group. Your search will be more rewarding in this regard.
Most HP deals will require an upfront financial commitment .

Thanks.
I'm yet to get link to any Lagos WhatsApp group. I know HP needs down payment. I will prefer rental for a start.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Doris4ever:

Thanks.
I'm yet to get link to any Lagos WhatsApp group. I know HP needs down payment. I will prefer rental for a start.

Can you drive a manual car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
donbrowser:

Can you drive a manual car?

Yes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
Doris4ever:

Yes.

Remind me tomorrow, I will talk to someone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
donbrowser:

Remind me tomorrow, I will talk to someone

Alright
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

DJ YK MULEEEEE

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2023
BAZ001:

Stoppiittt
Remember I no get mama or papa house to go back.

why person go wan buy bolt account, if not for ritualist?

You fall from the Sky-pe? Abi u no get family??

Stop dodging guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:15am On Oct 02, 2023
dav1002:

Coming from an idiot who said he won't quote me again

Ozuor!!!

See this mumu that can't differentiate btw driver and mentor... Hahaha

Aniofa... Bushmeat
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:16am On Oct 02, 2023
dav1002:

Dyslexic nicompoop
You suppose repeat primary one

No be only threat na throat

Goat!

Pay tuition I'll gladly go back to school.... Hahaha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Blackbishop:

Seriously the guy Dey always express his failure by constantly mentioning that black fat pig, yet his fat maggot mother feeds him with his runaway harlot.

Felicity am not the problem online won’t feed you work like an able man. School for you is useless cuz no sign of education passing through with your write up.

Black fat pig have you finish servicing ur Suger mummy?... Lol...

At least I'm cool with my mama feeding me but how about you fvckin ur mama age mate... Bas.tard! Son of a bi.tch
Go an conduct a DNA taste for that your daughter dude... You and your entire family combine can't meet up with my harlot you called... I dio.t

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:26am On Oct 02, 2023
NewDea4:

Such hatred!
Somebody mentioned big fat pig another person pick offense as if his name was mentioned...lol! Which is to say he knows he's a pig

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:34am On Oct 02, 2023
Conner44:

Yeye mod angry

Lol... The thing pain am enter blood...

But why is it that people don't like to hear the truth?

But you self you leave here go run your aproko gutter mouth for outside abi? You actually deserve what you where served...lol!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:51am On Oct 02, 2023
In those days na people wey no sabi book or fit pass UME/POST UME their parents dey carry them go private university
I finished my tertiary education from one of the reputable federal universities in the country... Go to my university I'll ask them to release my academic records to you without you going to the court...
You wey go baccock show us your JAMB result make we see something...
My first attempt with JAMB I scored 252 but unilag with nepotism and the brown envelope...
My 2nd attempt I still scored above 250.

Can somebody ask their "CSU" to release their records?

Olodo!

You think say to use dictionary compose easy na the same as write directly from your head?

Show me a writer perfect in his piece and I'll show you hundreds of torn sheets .

Sense.less

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I’m very sincere and very careful in my endeavors.

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

My location is Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.