Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731431 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2023
YeyeGbami:

DJ YK MULEEEEE

Ojebi...
No time for unfruitful banters!!!

1st of October.

It's officially season time.
Join a challenge or a daring ajo to ginger yourself.
No dull yourself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2023
donbrowser:

I don't care if anyone drags me for whatever evil Tinubu does. If he has done anything wrong, I will admit it. We had an election where everyone had choices.

I won't accept anyone gaslight me into believing the mob opinion. If you ask them to mention what Obi did in Anambra and how he could have done it again at this present time, they will start insulting you.

The other one tries to make everyone here believe I supported Tinubu because of money. He sees himself in everyone but people here thought he's really pained about the situation of the country rather his appointment.

If you want to have a matured argument about politics let's got to the section and do it properly devoid of "Agbados don't have sense" and those shenanigans.

See the other day that I asked them to provide proof of their claims, they were busy sharing Twitter gossips. I don't even understand why I was arguing with Adults that believed a president of a nation was summoned to CNN to explain pre-election matter 😭😭😭

Feel free to drag only if you must come to equity with clean hands. 🀝

Oga leave all diz ones wey you sey talk jor grin today na today, breeze must blow and we go must sight tinubu nyash

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2023
Felicity0001:

Lol... The thing pain am enter blood...

But why is it that people don't like to hear the truth?

But you self you leave here go run your aproko gutter mouth for outside abi? You actually deserve what you where served...lol!

No mind me and my big mouth cry

Small truth wey person talk dem go start to dey cry angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2023
Pearl1910:

Ojebi...

1st of October.

No dull yourself.

Wow! All in a days work?

Impressive. Some people here will grow blisters on their eyeballs today while reading this screenshot cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2023
Conner44:

Oga leave all diz ones wey you sey talk jor grin today na today, breeze must blow and we go must sight tinubu nyash

Na here I go dey grin

Tag me after the court case

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Diezani Alison Madueke just appeared in Court.

2: The Magistrate said she is a flight risk.

3: That she should deposit more than Β£50,000 cash as her bail or she will go to jail.

4: She is looking for more cash.

Someone's Role Model grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Larry1960:
The money would get to 120k by tomorrow

Then next Month's giveaway away would be nothing less than 100k it might me more than 100k

God bless πŸ™Œ you guys

God grant πŸ™Œ us all heart desires
#on God

You sure say Tinubu never hold this one for blokos?
Abi him never sell land yet?

Next month dom come and pass oo

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Felicity0001:

Black fat pig have you finish servicing ur Suger mummy?... Lol...

At least I'm cool with my mama feeding me but how about you fvckin ur mama age mate... Bas.tard! Son of a bi.tch
Go an conduct a DNA taste for that your daughter dude... You and your entire family combine can't meet up with my harlot you called... I dio.t

At least the sugar mummy Dey pay my bills and ain’t leeching off my mama old fool like you. Getting fresh from my hustle Abi. Swear with your life say you Neva beg for urgent soul money this new week. Failure enterprise like you get levels? Oga stop wallowing in your fools paradise.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
donbrowser:
Diezani Alison Madueke just appeared in Court.

2: The Magistrate said she is a flight risk.

3: That she should deposit more than Β£50,000 cash as her bail or she will go to jail.

4: She is looking for more cash.

Someone's Role Model grin grin

If u are really honest and sincere u will not support Tinubu and be castigating Diezani...they are in thesame WhatsApp group of looters of this nation.
I have no pity for any of them.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pearl1910:

If u are really honest and sincere u will not support Tinubu and be castigating Diezani...they are in thesame WhatsApp group of looters of this nation.
I have no pity for any of them.

When you include Peter Obi that used his daughter's name for fraud

That presented GCE to INEC

That invested his state money into his family business

That his company was unlisted for tax evasion

To mention a few...

Only then will I take you serious grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
donbrowser:

When you include Peter Obi that
1. used his daughter's name for fraud

2. That presented GCE to INEC

3. That invested his state money into his family business

4. That his company was unlisted for tax evasion

To mention a few...

Only then will I take you serious grin

1. Which fraud? (Only the lies they peddle in agbado WhatsApp group know of this fraud)
2. Not a crime better to submit what u have than forge BSC like BAT.
3. He helped the state make money, he didn't steal from the state or channel state resources to his pockets like BAT.
4. It's Tax avoidance not evasion. Tax avoidance is not a crime. That's a corporate move which many companies do. It's not his personal funds.
PO is honest and transparent enough to tell u d companies he owns and has Interest in. He can tell u how he got every penny of his money. Same cannot be said for BAT.

No man is an Angel and amongst men u will find d cleanest of us with one or two specs but u can't by any classification; except class of Ex Governors, group PO and BAT together.

Even with lies Included u can count POs supposed attrocities in one hand. If I start with Tinubus atrocities, nairaland Bot go ban me for spamming the thread.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pearl1910:

1. Which fraud? (Only the lies they peddle in agbado WhatsApp group know of this fraud)
2. Not a crime better to submit what u have than forge BSC like BAT.
3. He helped the state make money, he didn't steal from the state or channel state resources to his pockets like BAT.
4. It's Tax avoidance not evasion. Tax avoidance is not a crime. That's a corporate move which many companies do. It's not his personal funds.
PO is honest and transparent enough to tell u d companies he owns and has Interest in. He can tell u how he got every penny of his money. Same cannot be said for BAT.

No man is an Angel and amongst men u will find d cleanest of us with one or two specs but u can't by any classification; except class of Ex Governors, group PO and BAT together.

Even with lies Included u can count POs supposed attrocities in one hand. If I start with Tinubus atrocities, nairaland Bot go ban me for spamming the thread.

grin grin

Can everyone now leave me to enjoy my own poison I've chosen in peace?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin

Enjoy!!!...na u dey always bring him matter for here say him na better person and his policies are good. If u didn't do that, nobody will drag u.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pearl1910:

Enjoy!!!...na u dey always bring him matter for here say him na better person and his policies are good. If u didn't do that, nobody will drag u.

grin grin

As far as people who evade taxes are good people, Tinubu too is a good person

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Na wa o

Since I've been at Nigerian Breweries
I no see ride to carry me go back to island, make I go find roasted corn buy and chop.

cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
MrReeseG:
Na wa o

Since I've been at Nigerian Breweries
I no see ride to carry me go back to island, make I go find roasted corn buy and chop.

cry
bro, if you worked yesterday, you would have rested today..yesterday was madddddd

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin

na you dey use your hand/time defend tinubu, nobody here asked you to do that

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Welz:

na you dey use your hand/time defend tinubu, nobody here asked you to do that

Na me use Pearl hand defend Obi now? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
donbrowser:

Na me use Pearl hand defend Obi now? grin
did Pearl ask us to leave him to enjoy his choice as you just did? support your tinubu dey go

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Welz:

did Pearl ask us to leave him to enjoy his choice as you just did? support your tinubu dey go

Did I ask force pearl to support Tinubu? Why is he forcing me not to support who I want? and thanks for your advice 😘

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Welz:

Did I ask force pearl to support Tinubu? Why is he forcing me not to support who I want? He clearly admitted OBI is a criminal like Tinubu hence I sued for peace and thanks for your advice 😘
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pearl1910:

Ojebi...

1st of October.

No dull yourself.
there is no day like Sunday tbh, 15k fuel got me 58k net on uber and indrive..other days I will be struggling just to net 20k.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pearl1910:

Ojebi...

1st of October.

No dull yourself.

You don join our telegram group coded. I knew it.
Chaii see money πŸ’°

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
i thought u dey sing DJ YK mulee..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Welz:

bro, if you worked yesterday, you would have rested today..yesterday was madddddd

Yeah, I expected it.
But yesterday was peak day at my salaried job too and I needed to clock in FR.

I got a woman from Surulere to LBS for 9k after 17 minutes of posting that sha

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2023
βœ… Lagos Plate Number

βœ… Change of Ownership

βœ… Dealer Plate Number

βœ… Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call/WhatsApp:

: 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2023
My son avoid the gathering of fools and rumor mongers

Stay away from Backbiters for they will always say bad about you to those who wish to give you job.

Don't listen to their words, for they're just like a woman with the tongue of a viper.

Verily verily I say unto you, their end is near and destruction inevitable.

Their name shall diminish like a shaft blown away by a wind

You shall look and see them no more.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2023

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2023
To whom it may concern
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
if you're working today, avoid ago palace way..chaos currently going on there..

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frezhkid10(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hello guys.
I need two cars for a one off trips from lekki to Badagry slave museum on Friday..
It’s a to and fro trip..
If interested message me on WhatsApp: 08096147489 or quote this message..
Please it’s urgent..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
grin grin

What he would not say here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) (5537) (5538) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.