Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749577 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) (5543) (5544) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
kanuisagoat:
Clam down make October Salary enter first, I will post more editing from computer village wink

For now, you can continue crying. wink

Foolish boy that it didn't take you up to 5 minutes to post your certificate on line
But this one took you over 2 months to post

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:00am On Oct 07, 2023
superintendents:
seen...thank you sir..

That other lady I sent she don recieve but never acknowledge am

Uwc bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:04am On Oct 07, 2023
Conner44:

Drop your aza angry

Body you nor get, height you nor get, power you nor get money you nor get . . . I nor just want make you vex carry that your gun tomorrow undecided

Leave bus stop this weekend, go market stay for inside house cook chop instead. People dey vex these days oh, no be joking matterz. If dem rush grab you e nor go funny oh. Remember say you no fit see road well to run plus your short legs cry

Just 10 digits . . . Drop it , i dey wait you. I never ready sleep yet.

That his picture just shows that he's a frustrated man
Niqqur was looking worried like this life don tire am grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2023
Conner44:

Drop it angry don't be ashamed or shy and no need for initials, I already sabi your names.

Lolz I promised you 20k the other day and you were too ashamed to drop your acct. I would have given you because I understand the importance of helping the needy.

You bought a few dollars when the dull dollar head on this forum was talking about buying dollars. Now hunger haved waged serious war against you and you want to sell them off lolz. First sign of poverty. Are you aware that Naira is still going to go further down? I dare you to keep keeping that dollars, if you are well-off enough. Let's see if your wife will not jack you by your fluffy trouser on Monday morning asking for money to make soup.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:07am On Oct 07, 2023
Okay, no more screenshots in October. Editing takes two months to complete. Expect the next one in November wink

And cry harder wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MummyMalik: 12:07am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

I want to do giveaway of 10k

4 people should drop aza shocked

Let me pepper 🌶 dem small grin

Don't worry when am in Benin in some weeks to check my car investment I go snap my sef inside my car and write out my monicker grin

Olatunde Rosheedat Olamide
UBA

I will be very grateful

You can check my previous posts sir. I will use the money judiciously
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:09am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Uwc bro

That last guy you just blessed is a big man oh shocked

He's the chief superintendent of Almajiri Inc NL branch. You have just given him the boost he needs to tackle akin alabi this weekend cool

If you see the speed he was using to run back to the betting thread just now as I was stepping in . . . The push wey him push me i for fly grin his pam was slapping the back of his head and he had a very wide smile on his face wink Usain bolt gat nothing on that guy.

I pity his neck, if you see the giant basin he will use and pack his Odds this weekend ehn . . . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2023
MummyMalik:

Olatunde Rosheedat Olamide
UBA

I will be very grateful

You can check my previous posts sir. I will use the money judiciously

Would send hope you don't support Tinubu oooooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2023
Conner44:

That last guy you just blessed is a big man oh shocked

He's the chief superintendent of Almajiri Inc NL branch. You have just given him the boost he needs to tackle akin alabi this weekend cool

If you see the speed he was using to run back to the betting thread just now as I was stepping in . . . The push wey him push me i for fly grin his pam was slapping the back of his head and he had a very wide smile on his face wink Usain bolt gat nothing on that guy.

I pity his neck, if you see the giant basin he will use and pack his Odds this weekend ehn . . . lipsrsealed

.. grin

It's his luck grin

I think the other giveaway he also got

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GentleOmoge(f): 12:14am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Sent

Those two idiots
Kanuisagoat and ThatIgboBoy say Tinubu regime don touch me the other say police don catch me say I dey do illegal grin

Wow

Thank you so much
More Blessing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:15am On Oct 07, 2023
GentleOmoge:

Wow

Thank you so much
More Blessing

Amen thanks for your prayers And God bless you too

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2023
@ mummymalik I've sent if you recieve you acknowledge

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MummyMalik: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Would send hope you don't support Tinubu oooooo

Thank you sir.

I'm frying àkàrà for sale
That's my business
GOD will bless you abundantly sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2023
MummyMalik:

Thank you sir.

I'm frying àkàrà for sale
That's my business
GOD will bless you abundantly sir

Amen God bless you too

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2023
TheModerator:

Lolz I promised you 20k the other day and you were too ashamed to drop your acct. I would have given you because I understand the importance of helping the needy.

You bought a few dollars when the dull dollar head on this forum was talking about buying dollars. Now hunger haved waged serious war against you and you want to sell them off lolz. First sign of poverty. Are you aware that Naira is still going to go further down? I dare you to keep keeping that dollars, if you are well-off enough. Let's see if your wife will not jack you by your fluffy trouser on Monday morning asking for money to make soup.

Niqqa, I earn in dollars. I don't buy it, I withdraw it.

I cash it, Count it, Change it and chow it cool if it likes let it fall to N100 per $ . . . I can never lose tongue

And guess what? Every single skill or investment I learned that makes me have such returns in foreign currency was learnt right here on this forum over the years. Shebi you've even scanned my posts
history and saw that I was physically mining bitcoin in my backyard waaaaay back when your brain wasn't even completely formed yet and you feel I wouldn't have compounded my interests in that singular sector by now?

Mschew! Instead of you to calm down and utilise this website to achieve something good in your life you have instead settled to become the village troll undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 12:21am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Uwc bro

I'm sorry sir
I didn't even believe that you will send the money initially
Received
Thanks
You are a man of your words
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:22am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

.. grin

It's his luck grin

I think the other giveaway he also got

Huh, in every giveaway on this website that guy must to get something

I'm telling you he's a confirmed legend cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Agbecassava: 12:24am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

@ mummymalik I've sent if you recieve you acknowledge

My Oga please remember me
I dey beg please
GOD go give you victory on top your enemies
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:29am On Oct 07, 2023
Agbecassava:

My Oga please remember me
I dey beg please
GOD go give you victory on top your enemies

Would send now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Agbecassava: 12:30am On Oct 07, 2023
Conner44:

Huh, in every giveaway on this website that guy must to get something

I'm telling you he's a confirmed legend cool

Oga mi abeg
Please help me put mouth make him consider me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:32am On Oct 07, 2023
Agbecassava:

UBA
Famakinwa Tunde

I've sent

Check
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Agbecassava: 12:40am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

I've sent

Check

My Oga I Don see am
Na only Almighty God fit reward you you go live long
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GentleOmoge(f): 12:46am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Amen thanks for your prayers And God bless you too
Amen
Your excellency,
Just thanking in anticipation of mine
I'm the first to post account number but you have not sent me anything
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:32am On Oct 07, 2023
kanuisagoat:
Okay, no more screenshots in October. Editing takes two months to complete. Expect the next one in November wink

And cry harder wink

You are bigger than this Kanu, you don't have to get down to that level to prove a point.
Remember," a dog that follows a goat will also eat grass" and " when a sane man and a mad man talk, you won't know who's sane between them".

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Resurgent2016: 3:33am On Oct 07, 2023
I dey suspect some people on nairaland use some kind of software to autosearch keywords like "give away"

Just mention it and the thread becomes very busy with many strange monikers in less than 2 minutes

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:37am On Oct 07, 2023
73O9:

You are bigger than this Kanu, you don't have to get down to that level to prove a point.
Remember," a dog that follows a goat will also eat grass" and " when a sane man and a mad man talk, you won't know who's sane between them".

I don't expect all of this from Kanu sincerely.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wanbissaka: 5:42am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

I've sent

Check
I hope to get something boss. The last time you asked me to reach out to toja.hh but nothing from his end. Hope you favor me today

Access
E. C. G
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:21am On Oct 07, 2023
73O9:

You're right. I took down the screenshots. Not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2023
Resurgent2016:
I dey suspect some people on nairaland use some kind of software to autosearch keywords like "give away"

Just mention it and the thread becomes very busy with many strange monikers in less than 2 minutes

All those accounts are alternate account. They usually switch to their second account to receive giveaway and then come back with their known account to bash the giver. Don't be surprised those attacking Larry are the ones using those alternate account grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by finegirl233: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Uwc bro
still miss your giveaway. its well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I’m very sincere and very careful in my endeavors.

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

My location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2023
donbrowser:

I don't expect all of this from Kanu sincerely.
Who takes a renowned troll serious?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) (5543) (5544) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.