Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4774880 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) (5543) (5544) (5545) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2023
Conner44:

Niqqa, I earn in dollars. I don't buy it, I withdraw it.

I cash it, Count it, Change it and chow it cool if it likes let it fall to N100 per $ . . . [b]I can never lose
tongue
[/b]
And guess what? Every single skill or investment I learned that makes me have such returns in foreign currency was learnt right here on this forum over the years. Shebi you've even scanned my posts
history and saw that I was physically mining bitcoin in my backyard waaaaay back when your brain wasn't even completely formed yet and you feel I wouldn't have compounded my interests in that singular sector by now?

Mschew! Instead of you to calm down and utilise this website to achieve something good in your life you have instead settled to become the village troll undecided

Liar from the pit of hell. That dollar is your entire life savings that you just spent to purchase dollars hoping to have Naira fall further so that you can sell and make profit . After listening to the clown here, you sef rush go buy dollar. Hunger have hooked you now, you couldn't hold back any longer. grin Poor man and his struggles of life. Should have sent me the screenshot of your bank balance instead of a few dollars worth less than 400k as proof you have money. Moronic somebody

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2023
grin grin
Ĺ

God did it

So I sent my big man friend to lagos and ge got the car it's a 2007 Toyota corolla so I later changed my mind cos its for investment grin

Enroute benin

Nothing like having investments grin

God I thank you for the blessings 🙌 grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wanbissaka: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:
grin grin
Ĺ

God did it

So I sent my big man friend to lagos and ge got the car it's a 2007 Toyota corolla so I later changed my mind cos its for investment grin

Enroute benin

congratulations sir

Can I still be lucky to get in on your goodness sir 🤲🏻

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2023
Wanbissaka:
congratulations sir

Can I still be lucky to get in on your goodness sir 🤲🏻

Cool down bro I no go forget una make my investment start bringing profit I would be here to always do giveaway grin

I promise you guys

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wanbissaka: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Cool down bro I no go forget una make my investment start bringing profit I would be here to always do giveaway grin

I promise you guys
you promised the other time though tora.jj didn't deliver. More blessings on your investment bro 🤲🏻
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

grin grin

Why is naira going down

Access bank okpanam road branch.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Access bank okpanam road branch.
grin

grin

Bad guy investigator
Okpanam Road for big boys ; grin
You get the point
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2023
MummyMalik:

Thank you sir.

I'm frying àkàrà for sale
That's my business
GOD will bless you abundantly sir
But no vex how una come dey hear about this give away pass us wey there here?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

Bad guy investigator
Okpanam Road for big boys ; grin
You get the point

Oya wey my own give away?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Oya wey my own give away?

Make una calm down I wan put that motor for road person dey promise me 15K per day

I never know if that's feasible

Benin to lagos or lagos to ibadan I dey try do research

One guy tell me say him dey run lagos to epe everyday and he makes 15k profit everyday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Make una calm down I wan put that motor for road person dey promise me 15K per day

One guy tell me say him dey run lagos to epe everyday and he makes 15k profit everyday
Really?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Really?

Yea he said its not really easy sha cos of agbero and all this lastma etc cos him talk say that lagos to epe lastma normally disturb sometimes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2023
TheModerator:

Liar from the pit of hell. That dollar is your entire life savings that you just spent to purchase dollars hoping to have Naira fall further so that you can sell and make profit . After listening to the clown here, you sef rush go buy dollar. Hunger have hooked you now, you couldn't hold back any longer. grin Poor man and his struggles of life. Should have sent me the screenshot of your bank balance instead of a few dollars worth less than 400k as proof you have money. Moronic somebody

Mschew! So after all my advice yesterday night you still run go stand for busstop this morning undecided even sleep you no sleep . . .

See his mouth like, i should 'post my account balance' for him? grin so that you will run and jump into lagoon abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:
grin grin
Ĺ

God did it

Enroute benin

God I thank you for the blessings 🙌 grin

Congratulations chief Larry. More wins to come as you continue to do good to all.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2023
Doris4ever:

Congratulations chief Larry. More wins to come as you continue to do good to all.

Inbox me or how can I get your contact let's talk privately
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Is it Uber bolt business the person is doing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2023
Conner44:

Mschew! So after all my advice yesterday night you still run go stand for busstop this morning undecided even sleep you no sleep . . .

See his mouth like, i should 'post my account balance' for him? grin so that you will run and jump into lagoon abi?

You sure say that frustrated guy even has a spanner

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Inbox me or how can I get your contact let's talk privately

This my number chief.

Thanks for the call.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2023
Doris4ever:

Is it Uber bolt business the person is doing

Serious I don't know if I should believe him na from Facebook I got his contact I no called him he said he has a big daddy na big daddy him dey use he carries four passengers at the back and two at the front
Then sometimes does ajah to epe then lagos to ibadan or ogun state

His 15k net profit is guaranteed everyday and doesn't have to drive long hours to achieve that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2023
Doris4ever:

This my number chief. I'm on call or WhatsApp

You can edit your number I would call you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Serious I don't know if I should believe him na from Facebook I got his contact I no called him he said he has a big daddy na big daddy him dey use he carries four passengers at the back and two at the front

Maybe is not Uber bolt business. But using a car to hustle passengers on Lagos road is war. Any mistake, agberos and LASTMA will pounce on the car.

Is better to do Uber bolt is more cooperate and standard.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2023
Conner44:

I pity.you sha. Dey snap dollar wey aboki give you dey show me. You will be shocked to find out that they sold expired dollars to you. They may not want to take it back again. You don't know that there's a date in that dollar that invalidates it. Following people ignorantly. Lol. Your rent money may have been gone. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

You can edit your number I would call you

Done that, thanks for the discussion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Wehdon Larry... Your face show. You're good.

Just follow through your plans on investing and nurturing. Leave distraction for them. Be focus.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Yea he said its not really easy sha cos of agbero and all this lastma etc cos him talk say that lagos to epe lastma normally disturb sometimes
I no sure say latsma dey worry for that side, but agbero yea dem plenty.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

Then sometimes does ajah to epe then lagos to ibadan or ogun state

His 15k net profit is guaranteed everyday and doesn't have to drive long hours to achieve that

It can't be uber then, uber doesn't load four passengers at the back and two at the front, besides requests are scarce and won't be forthcoming once you pass anything bogije bus stop.
But one thing is certain the vehicle will die faster than the ones on ehailing unless he has a high maintenance culture.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

You sure say that frustrated guy even has a spanner

He is flat broke and struggling. What makes me shake my head for his matter is that instead of him to be praying for his own breakthrough he is busy hating on others doing well for no reason whatsoever.

Leave him, when time reach him eye go clear.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
TheModerator:

I pity.you sha. Dey snap dollar wey aboki give you dey show me. You will be shocked to find out that they sold expired dollars to you. They may not want to take it back again. You don't know that there's a date in that dollar that invalidates it. Following people ignorantly. Lol. Your rent money may have been gone. Lol

You should pity yourself instead. The cash I flashed to blind your eyes last night isn't even up to three-quarters of my rent undecided you must live in a face me I face you and you feel everyone here is on your level tongue

Arindin, I already told you that i don't patronise aboki for dollar, I withdraw it clean over the counter in my bank cool so all these your wishes for my money to be counterfeit or expired above is null and void cool hate and envy go kill you if you no change your ways.

I know i'm not supposed to be peppering you with evidence but I can't help it grin I want you to surrup and drop your aza or forever remain quiet lipsrsealed

Yeye boy. Common wear your binoculars and zoom the images below fast before I take it down. Can you see the way I play with my own dollars? grin I only go to aboki when I need naira so know your mate and stay your lane angry

Edit:

Don't worry I've taken the pic down. I saw you peeping so I am certain you're in sifia pains already. I know you didn't sleep well last night so it will be inconsiderate of me to make you have a restless day as well embarassed sorry e hia?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Conner44:

Just imagine how this one has been silently wishing his fellow human being bad just because of a small giveaway he did here a few weeks ago undecided ask him for proof of what he just posted and he will say it's what his spirit is leading him to believe

With people like this goat, dav1002 and TheModerator posting things like this tell me why this thread shouldn't die a very befitting death angry someone will just come out and spill rubbish against another person and we will all let it slide as cruise lipsrsealed

Badbelle, jealousy and envy . . . In this tinubu regime is not good oh. You guys better change for the better today.

How on earth did my name find its way into the equation this stupid boy

I've been in my lane no drag me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
dav1002:

How on earth did my name find its way into the equation this stupid boy

I've been in my lane no drag me

Oga no vex abeg. Na kanuisagoat cause am cry

I just been wan give you honourable mention as a senior winch wey you be for this thread dazall undecided

E ma binu embarassed

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

I've been in d hotel for a week with my fiancee that came to see me

You dey carry your fiancee go hotel 🧐
Wetin do your house?
Hope no be wetin I dey think

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
dav1002:

You dey carry your fiancee go hotel 🧐
Wetin do your house?
Hope no be wetin I dey think

I want to get her pregnant 🤰 but never want make she find me come house grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) (5543) (5544) (5545) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.