Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732065 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) (5543) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Larry1960 said only known monikers should drop account angry and not all these Nairaland Almajiri Inc members that have been following him upandan the forum

TheModerator you won't drop your aza now oh, later you will be awake on your mat this night thinking about many looooong tinz undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
@ corner have you seen that monicker here before I do transfer ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Larry1960:

I want to do giveaway of 10k

4 people should drop aza shocked

Let me pepper 🌶 dem small grin

Don't worry when am in Benin in some weeks to check my car investment I go snap my sef inside my car and write out my monicker grin

Access bank

Initials T K O
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kaffytiamiyu:

Access bank

Initials T K O

Am not sure I've seen this monicker her before

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Conner44:

He has sold his stock off since. He cashed out. Me I will cash mine tomorrow.

Thankfully I don't use naira to buy dollar so I make my buck any which way cool

Lol what are you cashing. Snap the dollar at your disposal, let's see. Corner mugwu lol. You sef wan pose. If village boy like larry1960 can do it, why not you. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Larry1960:
grin

Bleep the haters

ThatIgboBoy
Bazzo
Kanuisagoat

People who call out your folly are termed haters.
Lol

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Larry1960:

Am not sure I've seen this monicker her before

I read but I don't comment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
TheModerator:

Lol what are you cashing. Snap the dollar at your disposal, let's see. Corner mugwu lol. You sef wan pose. If village boy like larry1960 can do it, why not you. Lolz

Are you even married You should be ashamed of yourself you old fool

Old man you look like a 40years old frustrated fool

From your picture I saw you are nothing less than 40years old

Looking frustrated if you didn't make it at over 40years is it when you clock 50years you go make am grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pic 1. 800k salary.
Pic 2. Savings of 660k from the 800k salary.

You can now continue crying wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=Larry1960 post=126244992]

I want to do giveaway of 10k

4 people should drop aza shocked

Let me pepper 🌶 dem small
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
TheModerator:

I'm sure I don't walk around the city with big Ghana must Go bag full of fake chinko products jumping from one bus to the other, sweating, wearing a fluffy trouser and a filed dejected shoe. My life hasn't come to that point. Lolz

Lagos suffer man

Aahhh ! TheModerator . . . You manage gather liver yab me this night? shocked kai! I don suffer cry

In fact because of what you just did you must to drop your aza. Forget larry1960, I just sold some of my chinko products and I want to do giveaway for only you tomorrow Immediately after i see the aboki that is my guy cool

Im not joking. I want to give you weekend flex bar so you will ShurruP and have small hope for your life tomorrow. I know say your eye no too good (the glaucoma and stuff wink ) but zoom the pic below. I wan bless you so you no go dey broke for the weekend.

I been dey like you before, a long long time ago . . . I still sabi how those days dey be cry I get human SiNpathy and clear conscience undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
TheModerator:

Drop it angry don't be ashamed or shy and no need for initials, I already sabi your names.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kaffytiamiyu:

Access bank

Initials T K O

Sent

Those two idiots
Kanuisagoat and ThatIgboBoy say Tinubu regime don touch me the other say police don catch me say I dey do illegal grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
kanuisagoat:
Pic 1. 800k salary.
Pic 2. Savings of 660k from the 800k salary.

You can now continue crying wink

Werey go do editing continue dey fool yourself

Look at the childish editing this one dey do

It took werey more than 2 months to come up with this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Conner44:

Aahhh ! TheModerator . . . You manage gather liver yab me this night? shocked kai! I don suffer cry

In fact because of what you just did you must to drop your aza. Forget larry1960, I just sold some of my chinko products and I want to do giveaway for only you tomorrow Immediately after i see the aboki that is my guy cool

Im not joking. I want to give you weekend flex bar so you will ShurruP and have small hope for your life tomorrow. I know say your eye no too good (the glaucoma and stuff wink ) but zoom the pic below. I wan bless you so you no go dey broke for the weekend.

I been dey like you before, a long long time ago . . . I still sabi how those days dey be cry I get human SiNpathy and clear conscience undecided

You wicked ooooo grin

Pepper am

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Larry1960:

@ corner have you seen that monicker here before I do transfer ?

They are nairaland almajiri incorporated members undecided

They have no business here except that kanuisagoat went and summoned you sad

And now he's ashamed to paste his aza angry one now wonders why he started reasoning your absence here . . . to the extent of even thinking police had caught you for whatever reason he has in that his head

Sh1ts Crazy mehn

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Agbecassava: 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Larry1960:

Sent

Those two idiots
Kanuisagoat and ThatIgboBoy say Tinubu regime don touch me the other say police don catch me say I dey do illegal grin

Abeg my Oga
Help me sir
I be farmer
Please Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Agbecassava: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Conner44:

They are nairaland almajiri incorporated members undecided

They have no business here except that kanuisagoat went and summoned you sad

And now he's ashamed to paste his aza angry one now wonders why he started reasoning your absence here . . . to the extent of even thinking police had caught you for whatever reason he has in that his head

Sh1ts Crazy mehn

Haa Oga no be so
Things be somehow
Please help me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Larry1960:

You wicked ooooo grin

no no no, abeg no take my post laff. I really wan bless that boy. Him don too suffer for our hands here cry

My conscience dey always bite me anytime you start to dey post all those your chicken Republic pics because I sabi say TheModerator never chop belleful anytime him come this thread dey find trouble sad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
Larry1960:

See another editing in the month of July wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
kanuisagoat:

See another editing in the month of July wink

Shut up my friend we are in a computer age Ode computer gurus can do what you just did

You are rich abi den do 100k giveaway I've done more than that here

Atleast you supposed get up to even make I just pity you 5MILLION liquid cash you supposed get

Ode snap in your fantasy Multinational
@tleast back then i dey post me on my sites with my helmet as a Civil engineer
Continue your computer editing after. More than 2months nah now you come dey post am grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Larry1960:

welcome back boss abeg don't forget me..since the last day you left as you promised

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
Larry1960:

Are you even married You should be ashamed of yourself you old fool

Old man you look like a 40years old frustrated fool

From your picture I saw you are nothing less than 40years old

Looking frustrated if you didn't make it at over 40years is it when you clock 50years you go make am grin

Did you see me in your dreams, village boy? Post the picture here.

That your K- leg is an evidence that you have farmed all your life. You used the proceeds of your farming days to train yourself at Ogwashi Polytechnic, thankfully. That's why you are carried away by peanuts and chicken Republic. Even Smirnoff that we spat at as teanagers feels like heaven to you.

But seriously bro, instead of wasting your money on Oloshos trying to impress strangers and virtual characters here, you can use that little money to help your father who is still farming in the village. Think of your brothers who are also farmers. These your useless shenanigans on the internet will lead you no where, just a waste. Real talk.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
superintendents:
welcome back boss abeg don't forget me..since the last day you left as you promised

Drop it let me send
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Conner44:

.Ode,

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Larry1960:

Drop it let me send
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Clam down make October Salary enter first, I will post more editing from computer village wink

For now, you can continue crying. wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Larry1960:

Sent

Check
seen...thank you sir..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
TheModerator:

.Ode,

Drop your aza angry

Body you nor get, height you nor get, power you nor get money you nor get . . . I nor just want make you vex carry that your gun tomorrow undecided

Leave bus stop this weekend, go market stay for inside house cook chop instead. People dey vex these days oh, no be joking matterz. If dem rush grab you e nor go funny oh. Remember say you no fit see road well to run plus your short legs cry

Just 10 digits . . . Drop it , i dey wait you. I never ready sleep yet.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5537) (5538) (5539) (5540) (5541) (5542) (5543) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Otunbalai(m), northbird and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.