Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733121 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) (5558) (5559) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donphilex(m): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2023
radautoworks:

Feli, I like both you and Bishop but dis tin wey una don dey do since it's annoying childish AF. It haf do!! You don't like each other, cool. Just dey ignore each other na. Some people dey on this NL wey no even exist we far as I'm concerned and I know say e dey pain them more than gbasgbos. Make una no let this one keep una from heaven.

It. Haf. Do. Abeg.

LOUD IT MAMA SOUND IT

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2023
Omoapena:
Pilots

Between 5w-20 and 5w-30

Which is more recommended for Nigeria weather?
the one in your owner's manual

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2023
tojahh:
Any peacemaker here. May Lastma catch you for a one-way offense

angry tjoahh!! grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by surveycash(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2023
How much do drivers remit to their partners weekly now?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2023
Felicity0001:

In my way from the mainland now to jamrock for lunch... Hope to there will be Jamaican rice?
as long as it's not before 12
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2023
radautoworks:

Feli, I like both you and Bishop but dis tin wey una don dey do since it's annoying childish AF. It haf do!! You don't like each other, cool. Just dey ignore each other na. Some people dey on this NL wey no even exist we far as I'm concerned and I know say e dey pain them more than gbasgbos. Make una no let this one keep una from heaven.

It. Haf. Do. Abeg.

U should invite both to the shop.... Have them sit down talk it over a plate of the oxtails with rice and beans.. Have them make up and be friends again. And as a parting gift give each 250k ... Trust me it will work

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2023
radautoworks:
buddy!!! Where you been?

Am here o.... This exchange rate is killing business by December $1 ÷ 2k Naira......but by your account the guy in Aso Rock is doing fine.. Na everybody we dey increase price on our oyel .. Pretty soon he go reach 80k per gallon......

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2023
radautoworks:

It. Haf. Do. Abeg.

Mama to be honest I actually moved from the epic failure of a human but his bruised ego won’t let him stop mentioning me at any slight mention. TBH for him and his cohort I rest my case since all his disciple has been confirmed lairs no point with all their theories about me or any other person.

We argue with valid points and not here say
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2023
dru23:

U should invite both to the shop.... Have them sit down talk it over a plate of the oxtails with rice and beans.. Have them make up and be friends again. And as a parting gift give each 250k ... Trust me it will work

Bro you know that failure can’t be in the geo-space with me.

At least to a reasonable level we talk and you know me. But ain’t 0.5% close what or who he thinks he knows.

There is no making up with someone we were never friends
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2023
dru23:

Lolz...if na like this dem go dey settle quarrel, make I find person quarrel with grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz...if na like this dem go dey settle quarrel, make I find person quarrel with grin
omo..pick me o..250k ke?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2023
dru23:

Am here o.... This exchange rate is killing business by December $1 ÷ 2k Naira......but by your account the guy in Aso Rock is doing fine.. Na everybody we dey increase price on our oyel .. Pretty soon he go reach 80k per gallon......
this too shall pass
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2023
dru23:

I'm fact ehn, just return to being quiet grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2023
Blackbishop:

Mama to be honest I actually moved from the epic failure of a human but his bruised ego won’t let him stop mentioning me at any slight mention. TBH for him and his cohort I rest my case since all his disciple has been confirmed lairs no point with all their theories about me or any other person.

We argue with valid points and not here say
if you are still insulting him you didn't move on js.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2023
TheModerator:

Thankfully, there's a WhatsApp conversation to further butress my point. But, even if I show you the screenshot of that chat, it will not change the goat in you.

Weren't you here screaming that the hustle wasn't profitable for you back when the fuel price was N185? So now that it has quadrupled to N600 what do you think we expect you to do? Isn't it to jump inside lagoon or hang yourself? undecided

If the hustle wasn't profitable for you back then I wonder how you will now twist your mouth and start blaming tinubu and his fuel subsidy gaffe for your present views concerning the hustle?

This guy, its like you have one peculiar mental ailment. You were the one running upandan here with almost 10 monikers attacking people and forcing your opinion of ehailing being dead siince way back in November 2022. You dragged us here ooh till tinubu entered aso rock and fuel price multiplied.

Then you're now coming here today to start posting bullcrap . . . What do you want to show me? When someone complained to you of high fuel price today? Why don't you show me a screenshot of that same person complaining that ehailing wasn't profitable for him back when the fuel price was N185.

Mschew angry anyway, na only person wey no sabi you go everly take you seriously.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IbeOkehie: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2023
valarinz:

In your quest to win an online fight, you just badly shot yourself in the foot by mentioning Volvo

To begin with, a Volvo used for 6yrs will probably not need reviving according to the context you used it. Whichever one, S40, S60, XC90, V70. 12yrs after, they will still be on the road being useful one way or the other whereas the others you're comparing it to would have joined their ancestors

You could slander the Volvos all day but pls don't you ever question their longevity or durability no more.

Sorry to tell you but I once bought a Volvo and it was my 2nd worst car owning experience. The worst was a Mazda.

Volvo is crap. If you gave me a brand new one for free I wouldn't take it. I mean that.

But hey ugly people also have lovers, Nigeria has its patriots...how much more a car brand. It's alright, nothing do you 😅

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2023
Conner44:

Weren't you here screaming that the hustle wasn't profitable for you back when the fuel price was N185? So now that it has quadrupled to N600 what do you think we expect you to do? Isn't it to jump inside lagoon or hang yourself? undecided

If the hustle wasn't profitable for you back then I wonder how you will now twist your mouth and start blaming tinubu and his fuel subsidy gaffe for your present views concerning the hustle?

This guy, its like you have one peculiar mental ailment. You were the one running upandan here with almost 10 monikers attacking people and forcing your opinion of ehailing being dead siince way back in November 2022. You dragged us here ooh till tinubu entered aso rock and fuel price multiplied.

Then you're now coming here today to start posting bullcrap . . . What do you want to show me? When someone complained to you of high fuel price today? Why don't you show me a screenshot of that same person complaining that ehailing wasn't profitable for him back when the fuel price was N185.

Mschew angry anyway, na only person wey no sabi you go everly take you seriously.

He won’t stop his pointless arguments. Bro wait he will comeback with another brainless jargons.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2023
radautoworks:
as long as it's not before 12

Ah! Oooh... So what time? And I'm done with my business here... Dint want the traffic to hit me back to the mainland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
IbeOkehie:

Sorry to tell you but I once bought a Volvo and it was my 2nd worst car owning experience. The worst was a Mazda.

Volvo is crap. If you gave me a brand new one for free I wouldn't take it. I mean that.

But hey ugly people also have lovers, Nigeria has its patriots...how much more a car brand. It's alright, nothing do you 😅

Rightly every mallam to his kettle, you might not have had a good tech

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
Blackbishop:

He won’t stop his pointless arguments. Bro wait he will comeback with another brainless jargons.

Of course i know he will still come out to post thrash soon, i dey wait am. I was just looking at you engaging that troll before. It's better you leave him and his quotes or mentions. You can't achieve anything from him intellectualy or otherwise. He isn't here to help anybody in any way but to destroy whatever was built here. Can you count how many people he has attacked and abused here? He has even already turned around to attack the ones that first cheered him on when his madness started manifesting.

He only comes here to cause trouble and confusion with his lies. He's the singular reason this thread is the way it is today. When he first came out here with his slander and libels I was the only one who went out of my way to engage him for the real truth to come out but lie lie, till today kwusai undecided

I can't count how many times I've calmed down to ask what his problem with cheerfulgiver is, he will say one thing today and change it to another thing tomorrow. Let me not even begin to talk about the numerous monikers he operates here to attack different people for frivolous reasons (forget about the rest of the forum) I can count at least 7 of them he operates on this thread alone.

This thread was okay and useful so far, for all of its over 5,000 pages until the troll showed up , its not as if we no dey engage in banters and vawulence sessions here before oh, but we all do it in a matured way. That guy just came here and messed up everything.

But what really perplexed me was the way the veterans and agbas on this thread all kept mum at that initial time when he started raving with his madness, maybe it was because they were already silently antagonistic against CheerfulGiver for posting his usually huge dashboards OR they were scared of the troll digging up their names and pictures to post here like he did for me and dru23 . . . Or maybe it's just the way we Nigerians are. We see black and call it white. We truly deserve the type leaders we get.

Now everyone who is serious with the ehailing have abandoned the thread. They would have been here keeping the information flowing if not for some people's envy, jealousy and Badbelle. Newbies or struggling folks can't get helpful tips and tricks here again like before. I have said it before and i will still say it again, in the almost 20 years I've been active on this forum this is the one thread with the highest amount of active cowards and two-faced folks I have ever encountered .

Well, heaven knows I did my best, I shouted and screamed my voice hoarse, telling people to manage each other or leave those who want to stay on the road to drive and stop badmouthing their hustle witnout presenting any alternatives . . . Sooteey they called me twerker, Mr. cho-cho-cho talkative lol grin chai! Una wey dey this thread ehn . . . in fact, make I no talk everything wey dey my mind finish for now.

See TheModerator, so far you are still here posting your usual silly ish on this thread in any manner or guise whatsoever I will always single you out and tackle you. If you like scream my name 100 times and photoshop my pic to post here na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
surveycash:
How much do drivers remit to their partners weekly now?
Still within 30-35k. Whatever Dapotemi will say now don’t mind him

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Felicity0001:

Ah! Oooh... So what time? And I'm done with my business here... Dint want the traffic to hit me back to the mainland
e dey
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Conner44:

Of course i know he will still come out to post thrash soon, i dey wait am. I was just looking at you engaging that troll before. It's better you leave him and his quotes or mentions. You can't achieve anything from him intellectualy or otherwise. He isn't here to help anybody in any way but to destroy whatever was built here. Can you count how many people he has attacked and abused here? He has even already turned around to attack the ones that first cheered him on when his madness started manifesting.

He only comes here to cause trouble and confusion with his lies. He's the singular reason this thread is the way it is today. When he first came out here with his slander and libels I was the only one who went out of my way to engage him for the real truth to come out but lie lie, till today kwusai undecided

I can't count how many times I've calmed down to ask what his problem with cheerfulgiver is, he will say one thing today and change it to another thing tomorrow. Let me not even begin to talk about the numerous monikers he operates here to attack different people for frivolous reasons (forget about the rest of the forum) I can count at least 7 of them he operates on this thread alone.

This thread was okay and useful so far, for all of its over 5,000 pages until the troll showed up , its not as if we no dey engage in banters and vawulence sessions here before oh, but we all do it in a matured way. That guy just came here and messed up everything.

But what really perplexed me was the way the veterans and agbas on this thread all kept mum at that initial time when he started raving with his madness, maybe it was because they were already silently antagonistic against CheerfulGiver for posting his usually huge dashboards OR they were scared of the troll digging up their names and pictures to post here like he did for me and dru23 . . . Or maybe it's just the way we Nigerians are. We see black and call it white. We truly deserve the type leaders we get.

Now everyone who is serious with the ehailing have abandoned the thread. They would have been here keeping the information flowing if not for some people's envy, jealousy and Badbelle. Newbies or struggling folks can't get helpful tips and tricks here again like before. I have said it before and i will still say it again, in the almost 20 years I've been active on this forum this is the one thread with the highest amount of active cowards and two-faced folks I have ever encountered .

Well, heaven knows I did my best, I shouted and screamed my voice hoarse, telling people to manage each other or leave those who want to stay on the road to drive and stop badmouthing their hustle witnout presenting any alternatives . . . Sooteey they called me twerker, Mr. cho-cho-cho talkative lol grin chai! Una wey dey this thread ehn . . . in fact, make I no talk everything wey dey my mind finish for now.

See TheModerator, so far you are still here posting your usual silly ish on this thread in any manner or guise whatsoever I will always single you out and tackle you. If you like scream my name 100 times and photoshop my pic to post here na you sabi.

Olalekan warn me make I no reply the imbeciles again na coconut head make me Dey reply them cuz I Dey enjoy their foolishness. You know I get a good laff when I read the stuff Dey say about me and seriously I enjoyed their ignorance

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
radautoworks:
this too shall pass

Before we go dey use wheelbarrow carry naira enter market or after

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
radautoworks:

angry tjoahh!! grin

Shey make I start my own quarrel with Pope191.

Shey my 250k sure like this grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Omo!!!

How una dey do abeg?
These riders that would put estate gate as their destination and when you reach there you go cone begin another journey again.
Just carried someone going to Ikota Estate, over 10 minutes after entering gate we still dey waka ooo

Where we dey go bayii

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by valarinz: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
IbeOkehie:

I looked you up before deciding if you're worth my attention, alas its another one of them "see me, see me, i better pass you Nigerians" spec of humans

You won't get any further attention from me, you can now continue your juvenile insults ✌🏾

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
Blackbishop:

Olalekan warn me make I no reply the imbeciles again na coconut head make me Dey reply them cuz I Dey enjoy their foolishness. You know I get a good laff when I read the stuff Dey say about me and seriously I enjoyed their ignorance

Moronnnn! you simply don't know when to shut up. Is it the Chicago State University certificate from Babcock that is making you act this way or the enormous level of carbon dioxide you inhail from car engines that has turned your brain upside down?

I see and have been observing how you have been stylishly craving for attention from radautoworks calling her "mama" lolz. You loser. I'm sure you think she will notice you. She's not Iya Akara and Iya Bole that you sleep with in Mafoloku. You are very short, round like a ball and black like charcoal on top of that smelly. Just know your levels and face it. Shoe get size, okay?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Conner44:

All these beacuse I pulled down your skirt and exposed you to the core? Lolz. I chose not to reply you initially because you have long become a broken record on this thread. You set the ball rolling for your own down fall. You came in here like a bull that can't be touched. Without remorse, I'm happy I turned you to noodles including plastering this thread with your ugly face for being such a pathetic cheerleader Only if you minded your business from the onset.

You were taught a life lesson. Learn from it and move on.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
TheModerator:

All these beacuse I pulled down your skirt and exposed you to the core? Lolz. I chose not to reply you initially because you have long become a broken record on this thread. You set the ball rolling for your own down fall. You came in here like a bull that can't be touched. Without remorse, I'm happy I turned you to noodles including plastering this thread with your ugly face for being such a pathetic cheerleader Only if you minded your business from the onset.

You were taught a life lesson. Learn from it and move on.

undecided

Ogbeni, whatever fantasy you cook up in your head that is able to finally make you sleep at night

na you sabi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) (5558) (5559) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: konkoabove and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.