Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4785334 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) (5558) (5559) (5560) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
TheModerator:

Moronnnn! you simply don't know when to shut up. Is it the Chicago State University certificate from Babcock that is making you act this way or the enormous level of carbon dioxide you inhail from car engines that has turned your brain upside down?

I see and have been observing how you have been stylishly craving for attention from radautoworks calling her "mama" lolz. You loser. I'm sure you think she will notice you. She's not Iya Akara and Iya Bole that you sleep with in Mafoloku. You are very short, round like a ball and black like charcoal on top of that smelly. Just know your levels and face it. Shoe get size, okay?

Oya no cry again I be small boy, and I no even get any better educational cert I agree. You have won oga at the top

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Blackbishop:

Oya no cry again I be small boy, and I no even get any better educational cert I agree. You have won oga at the top

What are you trying to do? Peace? No wait, you giving up so there will be peace?

You must be joking! undecided

There's no Peace anywhere! Don't try it else rain will fall and fall down that tree at your workshop!

This I have seen embarassed

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
MrReeseG:
Omo!!!

How una dey do abeg?
These riders that would put estate gate as their destination and when you reach there you go cone begin another journey again.
Just carried someone going to Ikota Estate, over 10 minutes after entering gate we still dey waka ooo

Where we dey go bayii
If anyone chooses any estate as destination, just know that you are going to drive the person to his/her street inside the estate.
Always have that in mind incase you choose to pick such rides in future.
It's normal.

Much respect, baba.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
dru23:

Before we go dey use wheelbarrow carry naira enter market or after

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
tojahh:

What are you trying to do? Peace? No wait, you giving up so there will be peace?

You must be joking! undecided

There's no Peace anywhere! Don't try it else rain will fall and fall down that tree at your workshop!

This I have seen embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
hefelove:

Still within 30-35k. Whatever Dapotemi will say now don’t mind him

Lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Boring thread.

No single different between those baba at taxi park in garage with Cho Cho.

The only difference is that na hand una dey use do una own.

Wtcheww.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
lanrexdo:
Boring thread.

Wtcheww.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
lanrexdo:
Boring thread.

Wtcheww.

We dey rub mind grin . Meanwhile I wan conduct small survey here. Btw 500k naira or $500 dollars which one will you choose. Like for Naira and Share for Dollars cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
GeneralZodd:

We dey rub mind grin . Meanwhile I wan conduct small survey here. Btw 500k naira or $500 dollars which one will you choose. Like for Naira and Share for Dollars cheesy

But na $700 dey here na? Why you remove 2 pieces come dey make illustration with only $500. Baba I don't like what I hate.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
[quote author=radautoworks post=126592909][/quote]

Me and him get unfinished business of ogunfe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
tojahh:

But na $700 dey here na? Why you remove 2 pieces come dey make illustration with only $500. Baba I don't like what I hate.

grin grin grin it's just a survey

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 1:58am On Oct 25, 2023
IFSHR:
This thread same yesterday, today and tomorrow.... cheesy cheesy

Vawulence is life.... grin grin

Courtesy the most stupid fellows
Over grown baby Felicity and the moderator goat

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:46am On Oct 25, 2023
dav1002:

Courtesy the most stupid fellows
Over grown baby Felicity and the moderator goat

This goes out to them

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Incase you Dey collect dollars, pounds or Euro for bank, please always take pictures of them in the bank, I’ve seen tweets of banks giving out fake of these currencies and they later denied it, it’s only videos and pictures taken in the bank that they showed as evidence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2023
Who has experienced a case where rider booked a ride on indrive but chooses wrong destination and the correct destination is where you hate to go and also the fare doesn't even favors you to go to the correct destination.

What do you do in such case?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Omoapena:
Who has experienced a case where rider booked a ride on indrive but chooses wrong destination and the correct destination is where you hate to go and also the fare doesn't even favors you to go to the correct destination.

Do you like what you hate when you have an option to decline?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2023
hefelove:

Incase you Dey collect dollars, pounds or Euro for bank, please always take pictures of them in the bank, I’ve seen tweets of banks giving out fake of these currencies and they later denied it, it’s only videos and pictures taken in the bank that they showed as evidence

Thanks for the Advise. I withdrew $100 from my bank today, I check am well well before I change am for aboki hand.

$100 = 127k. Agba baller !

Omo naira don cast. Tinubu has finished Nigeria

I made Almost 50k profit,

when I invested in dollar. It was #740, now #1270. It's well with Naija

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Thanks for the Advise. I withdrew $100 from my bank today, I check am well well before I change am for aboki hand.

$100 = 127k. Agba baller !

Omo naira don cast. Tinubu has finished Nigeria

I made Almost 50k profit,

when I invested in dollar. It was #740, now #1270. It's well with Naija

127k for $100 cry Nawa o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
donbrowser:

Do you like what you hate when you have an option to decline?

You don't understand

you have accepted and you have carried the person only for when you're moving to where the map is directing and the rider says you're going the wrong direction
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
hefelove:

127k for $100 cry Nawa o

No capping. Confam truth

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Omoapena:

I've experienced this wella.
Na why I dey always confirm destination area to riders before we move.
In a situation where I put the actual destination of the rider on Gmap and see say it will cost me a lesser driving time and to a good location, we move and price still remains the same.
If na to any of my red-marked areas, I cancel with passenger did not show up.
This thing dey happen steady cos some people will just put their street names and pick one from the numerous that show up on their app, instead make dem complete am with the area gangan.

Much respect, boss.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
dru23:

U should invite both to the shop.... Have them sit down talk it over a plate of the oxtails with rice and beans.. Have them make up and be friends again. And as a parting gift give each 250k ... Trust me it will work

If you like double the figure electronically you won't see me sitting on the same table with that smelling black pig
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz...if na like this dem go dey settle quarrel, make I find person quarrel with grin

Hahaha... Abeg pick me oooh make me and u even fight self ooo even if na 50k I go show any location 😂 but for that smelling rat? He's not worth it... Even if Dru23 makes it 5m and deposits the money to ur account... You people don't know that blacky, he's a slanderer and a back stabber... Many dint know he was the brain behind some pictures here the other time. I pity who have takes him seriously... Dullard dropout from school coming here to camouflage
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
radautoworks:
if you are still insulting him you didn't move on js.

Hahahaha...
You enh! You catch am!

I have told you people that guy is just a cut and join essay/poster writer.
%
Conner writes goods English and when you read from him you will know he doesn't use dictionary to compose his writings

But Blackbishop doesn't even know the usage or meaning of most of the English he puts here... Forming Backcock Graduate but he's actually a school dropout
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
embarassed
100$

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Felicity0001:

Hahahaha...
You enh! You catch am!

I have told you people that guy is just a cut and join essay/poster writer.
%
Conner writes goods English and when you read from him you will know he doesn't use dictionary to compose his writings

But Blackbishop doesn't even know the usage or meaning of most of the English he puts here... Forming Backcock Graduate but he's actually a school dropout

Oya agba baller, Uni Ben graduate without cert, street bros oya no cry again I don accept you as egbon and everything wey you talk I accept oya take urgent 10k for soup so you go stop to Dey mention my names.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Johncrix and doris4ever i have small gift for you guys, drop your info.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Ha thanks boss 3054151157. Paul clement first bank.God Bless.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Boss I dey oo

OG
Make I drop too..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) (5558) (5559) (5560) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.