Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4796241 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5556) (5557) (5558) (5559) (5560) (5561) (5562) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Conner44:

I dunno undecided look around, anybody you feel worthy of getting your blessings should be called upon to recieve it.

Can't you see how your compatriot did his own yesterday? Follow that same template and you'd be doing well wink

Hehehe na audio palliatives APC agbado president boys dey share. 1 quarter of rice for 1 estate of over 100 people.
You better don’t waste your time, they know the right thing to do but don’t have the capacity and brain to do them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
donbrowser:

1. Collect their account details and send to your relative to fund them

2. Let someone help you anchor it here.

I don’t want any middle man grin I want it to go straight into their account. Emm emmm we dey learn every day grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
a big truck carrying wine fell down in isolo roundabout near laspotech...drivers beware

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
BAZ001:

Abeg how can I transfer money from DR Congo to Nigeria account without my name showing as sender
I go like bless some people at times but I don’t want mennh to go dig my big hyena head and bend k-leg comot.

I like what you did, no shouting, no capping
well you be veteran sha.

Trust me as the secretary and chief financial representative of the thread. Your anonymousity is guaranteed. Or send directly to a proxy (Friend) then bring his attention here for onward disbursement.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
tojahh:

Trust me as the secretary and chief financial representative of the thread. Your anonymousity is guaranteed. Or send directly to a proxy (Friend) then bring his attention here for onward disbursement.

I don’t want what happened in 1976 to repeat itself.
When Gabrinchiii grab and ran with mandate grin
Only veterans can decode grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Send it to me I will disbursed the fund, remember I can keep secrets,and can't disclose your identity bro
BAZ001:

Abeg how can I transfer money from DR Congo to Nigeria account without my name showing as sender
I go like bless some people at times but I don’t want mennh to go dig my big hyena head and bend k-leg comot.

well you be veteran sha.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
BAZ001:

Hehehe na audio palliatives APC agbado president boys dey share. 1 quarter of rice for 1 estate of over 100 people.
You better don’t waste your time, they know the right thing to do but don’t have the capacity and brain to do them.

The picture attached in this post is an excerpt of the debate of Tinubu, Obi and Atiku where Tinubu floored the 2 of them, Tinubu's session lasted about 1 hour and I could remember watching all 3 sessions with is about 2 hours plus. There's no place Tinubu ever mentioned that he will make fuel N100 per litre. If you can to prove otherwise, we can bet few dollars on it like $500.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
BAZ001:

The picture attached is not the exact quote of Tinubu, I remember vividly well what he said and his audience on this particular day. If you can prove that these were the things he said word for word. We can place another bet on this.

Don't move from attacking the president to propaganda.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
BAZ001:

Shey na statistics we go chop? grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
BAZ001:

well you be veteran sha.

Baz, let's have the giveaway. Please, it will go a long way.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Conner44:

Weren't you here screaming that the hustle wasn't profitable for you back when the fuel price was N185? So now that it has quadrupled to N600 what do you think we expect you to do? Isn't it to jump inside lagoon or hang yourself? undecided

If the hustle wasn't profitable for you back then I wonder how you will now twist your mouth and start blaming tinubu and his fuel subsidy gaffe for your present views concerning the hustle?

This guy, its like you have one peculiar mental ailment. You were the one running upandan here with almost 10 monikers attacking people and forcing your opinion of ehailing being dead siince way back in November 2022. You dragged us here ooh till tinubu entered aso rock and fuel price multiplied.

Then you're now coming here today to start posting bullcrap . . . What do you want to show me? When someone complained to you of high fuel price today? Why don't you show me a screenshot of that same person complaining that ehailing wasn't profitable for him back when the fuel price was N185.

Mschew angry anyway, na only person wey no sabi you go everly take you seriously.

Oga you too, how many years you won take piss for ur bald headed boss make we too dey read your experiences abi u self no go like know the devil in you?

People like us deserve award but above all I thanks Jehovah God because many people wished me hell, many who disgusted as lovers of a brother's progress are actually hater, backstabber

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2023
Felicity0001:

Oga you too, how many years you won take piss for ur bald headed boss make we too dey read your experiences abi u self no go like know the devil in you?

People like us deserve award but above all I thanks Jehovah God because many people wished me hell, many who disgusted as lovers of a brother's progress are actually hater, backstabber

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2023

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakkyflow(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2023
I Have a Factory follow come Spare Tyre Rim 17 and Tyre for Sale ... If interested , Quote me . Its on the Island and very Much intact . Thank you !!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2023
donbrowser:

The picture attached in this post is an excerpt of the debate of Tinubu, Obi and Atiku where Tinubu floored the 2 of them, Tinubu's session lasted about 1 hour and I could remember watching all 3 sessions with is about 2 hours plus. There's no place Tinubu ever mentioned that he will make fuel N100 per litre. If you can to prove otherwise, we can bet few dollars on it like $500.

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinubunews/video/7271310295983852805

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=2929&v=EUhcgxwabmg&feature=youtu.be

Na like bulabaa bala blueee that you guys said it’s cut and join and not it’s original speech

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2023
BAZ001:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=2929&v=EUhcgxwabmg&feature=youtu.be

Na like bulabaa bala blueee that you guys said it’s cut and join and not it’s original speech

The YouTube video you shared is different from the picture you attached initially. I don't even need to listen till the end of the YouTube video because I was there in Ogun State and I heard what Tinubu said. Did he mention 100 naira? Did he say fuel will sell for 100 naira by end of August?

$500 is still up for grabs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
donbrowser:

The YouTube video you shared is different from the picture you attached initially. I don't even need to listen till the end of the YouTube video because I was there in Ogun State and I heard what Tinubu said. Did he mention 100 naira? Did he say fuel will sell for 100 naira by end of August?

$500 is still up for grabs.

You were there in Ogun state ? APC card carrying member. tongue grin kiss
Did he say “a lo fokan ba le a ma gbe wa si le”
or not ?
That he will bring down fuel price

The pictur was from Twitter & tik tok but nairaland won’t let me post it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
BAZ001:

You were there in Ogun state ? APC card carrying member. tongue grin kiss
Did he say “a lo fokan ba le a ma gbe wa si le”
or not ?
That he will bring down fuel price

The pictur was from Twitter & tik tok but nairaland won’t let me post it.

I attended all Tinubu's campaign in Lagos and Ogun state even the one in Lagos where he said go and get your APV, I was there live. The picture you attached initially showed that Tinubu as president of Nigeria stated that fuel will sell for N100 from August ending. I told you that picture is an excerpt from a debate video during campaign, he wasn't even the president yet. I told you it's a propaganda picture and you should stop sharing propaganda.

Stick to the issues, if you can prove that Tinubu said Fuel will sell for N100 naira from August ending, I am ready to part away with my $500. If not, hold your peace.

Edit: I even attended the youth rally in Abuja, the rally was collapsed and settled for a mini concert. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
donbrowser:

I attended all Tinubu's campaign in Lagos and Ogun state even the one in Lagos where he said go and get your APV, I was there live. The picture you attached initially showed that Tinubu as president of Nigeria stated that fuel will sell for N100 from August ending. I told you that picture is an excerpt from a debate video during campaign, he wasn't even the president yet. I told you it's a propaganda picture and you should stop sharing propaganda.

Stick to the issues, if you can prove that Tinubu said Fuel will sell for N100 naira from August ending, I am ready to part away with my $500. If not, hold your peace.

Edit: I even attended the youth rally in Abuja, the rally was collapsed and settled for a mini concert. cool

Thank you very much at least now we know you an APC online agent, ore Seyi Tinubu , paid to be cyber bullying and countering anything about Tinubu online.

Help us tell them to focus on economy now that Supreme Court has validated him as elected president.

Nigerians are hungry grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
BAZ001:

Thank you very much at least now we know you an APC online agent, ore Seyi Tinubu , paid to be cyber bullying and countering anything about Tinubu online.

Help us tell them to focus on economy now that Supreme Court has validated him as elected president.

$500 still up for grabs

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
BAZ001:

Shebi you see why I said I will drag him here. I knew he was chewing agbado right from last year when he didn't want to allow us hear word on this thread grin now he has chewed and chewed and finally reached the cub, yet him no wan gree throway the chaff cheesy

It is well cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
donbrowser:

I hereby knight you Sir. DonBie of the Uber-Agbadorian Special Forces cool

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Cineinfo:
Please, I need help o. Anybody that can assist me to fill my tank

Please I need to buy fuel to work.

Abeg

Ejooo.

Please clarify the exact type of tank that you're asking for help in filling . . .

Is it the usual 'geepee' tank we keep in our backyards and rooftops or another type of tank that you feel all of us here should know about and help people fill from time to time?

I feel its better you clarify your request so we can easily know if its The Grace you really need and we can easily direct you to where you will receive it in abundance undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Conner44:

Please clarify the exact type of tank that you're asking for help in filling . . .

Is it the usual 'geepee' tank we keep in our backyards and rooftops or another type of tank that you feel all of us here should know about and help people fill from time to time?

I feel its better you clarify your request so we can easily know if its The Grace you really need and we can easily direct you to where you will receive it in abundance undecided

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Conner44:

I hereby knight you Sir. DonBie of the Uber-Agbadorian Special Forces cool

It is for a day like this, make nobody come here dey lie wetin my Jagaban no talk 😂

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by foolwithmoneyon: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
donbrowser:

$500 still up for grabs

You no fit give away $500 so stop capping

Abi you think everybody here na mumu like you?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
NewDea4:

You no fit give away $500 so stop capping

Abi you think everybody here na mumu like you?!

Why would I think everyone is mumu like me when you have a higher ranking?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmychib: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Una Weldon o. How is business going. Please I need advice. I'm thinking of getting a car to join this hussle. Not like I'm getting the car specifically for the hussle alone. I have a job that I'm doing but I have free time. As the country be like this now, to de do only one hussle no pay much, so it will be like a personal car but whenever I'm less busy I fit just enter road go hussle small. Like Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Which car can serve me well as a first time car owner.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
emmychib:
Una Weldon o. How is business going. Please I need advice. I'm thinking of getting a car to join this hussle. Not like I'm getting the car specifically for the hussle alone. I have a job that I'm doing but I have free time. As the country be like this now, to de do only one hussle no pay much, so it will be like a personal car but whenever I'm less busy I fit just enter road go hussle small. Like Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Which car can serve me well as a first time car owner.
Thanks

Get Honda City 03
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmychib: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
donbrowser:

Get Honda City 03
Thanks boss.
Please more suggestions

(1) (2) (3) ... (5556) (5557) (5558) (5559) (5560) (5561) (5562) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.