Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298847 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Conner44:

Do you know lrman? I mean before August 2022 have you ever encountered that particular moniker anywhere?

If you are a regular on this thread I will implore on you to be calm and if possible overlook my comments if they are of no use to you.

I know i can't save everybody but I can save some people from lrman by exposing him right here for you all to see him for who he really is and what he represents.

And everyone including me is saying that you should go ahead and expose him..this is more than 24 hours already..expose you know expose..post proof you know post...you just keep pouring spit on your body by talking too much..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
I have done my homework and found out that this person called lrman has at least 10 other accounts he uses exclusively in other threads where he barged in, formed familiarity with the existing regular members of that thread, proceeded to tag various members of that thread as scammers and then made sure to hound them off that thread (with a horde of his other affiliated accounts jumping in to assist him) . . . Think of it as something like a mob action or jungle justice kind of scenario.

It is the way he operates when he infiltrates threads where he wishes to strike. He has performed this same manoeuvre in all the threads where I have trailed him to. And guess what?

IT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DID WHILE HE SNAKED HIS WAY INTO THIS THREAD AS WELL

Stay with me people, I will show you. Remember the timelines.

The devil is always in the details and this devil we are dealing with called lrman is as evil as they come.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
Conner44:
I have done my homework and found out that this person called lrman has at least 10 other accounts he uses exclusively in other threads where he barged in, formed familiarity with the existing regular members of that thread, proceeded to tag various members of that thread as scammers and then made sure to hound them off that thread (with a horde of his other affiliated accounts jumping in to assist him) . . . Think of it as something like a mob action or jungle justice kind of scenario.

It is the way he operates when he infiltrates threads where he wishes to strike. He has performed this same manoeuvre in all the threads where I have trailed him to. And guess what?

IT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DID WHILE HE SNAKED HIS WAY INTO THIS THREAD AS WELL

Stay with me people, I will show you. Remember the timelines.

The devil is always in the details and this devil we are dealing with called lrman is as evil as they come.

Now it is obvious this guy just have one mission !!!! He is just here to keep spamming and derailing the thread..he is just repeating the same thing...copy and paste..evidence we know see , proof we know see..he just keep repeating the same thing...in the last 24 hours , this mad man mentioned my moniker more than 30 times on this thread..I am not joking....smh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
lrman:

Now it is obvious this guy just have one mission !!!! He is just here to keep spamming and derailing the thread..he is just repeating the same thing...copy and paste..evidence we know see , proof we know see..he just keep repeating the same thing...in the last 24 hours , this mad man mentioned my moniker more than 30 times on this thread.. I am not joking....smh

He is now frustrated . . Desperate

He has tried the only thing he could do to shut me up and that is by posting my pictures and names on nairaland (blackmail) . He believes that everyone is as paranoid as he is of being seen or known on nairaland.

But I am not moved. Neither am I shook. AND I WILL NEVER STOP TILL THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR ON THIS FORUM

I am only reintroducing you to them now, wait till they have a clearer understanding of your character Then you will see what follows

Your rigmarole on this thread is done for. Just sit back and watch me expose you in the simplest way possible.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
Robnectar:

Yeah mehn,.. embarassed

Damn angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Damn angry

Mehn it bitCones hunting
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
This section lacks mods.
This Conner guys has been spamming and derailing this thread pages counting .
Mods please do the needful & kick him out of crypto thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Robnectar:

Mehn it bitCones hunting

Just gone on reddit and saw the latest donut distribution list. Where is your info coming from boss?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Just gone on reddit and saw the latest donut distribution list. Where is your info coming from boss?

Maybe they are back then,.. last week reddit announced to seize support to donut allocation,.. even all their mod dump Donut on investors
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2023

This person I am here to expose just had an exchange above with a moniker that has never ever posted on this thread before. A newly registered account (August 2023) with high amount of posts already.

Remember folks, the bolded paragraph in my prior post above is what prompted lrman to immediately run to my Facebook profile page to download my pictures to post here on this thread for you all to see while saying whatever he feels will make you all think I am here to play. If you have a discerning spirit/eye you'd realise that he knows so far I am on this thread he cannot make a post with any other alternate account of his to aid him in swaying public opinion in his favour so he employed his tired old usual tactic of blackmail.

The same mode he uses in operating on this thread is the type he used on the uber thread albeit with a different moniker/account , right now due to his shenanigans over there the uber thread in the business section is a shadow of itself. Everybody who drives on ehailing have quit posting there and instead opted to join a telegram to keep him away from their business. He is a cancer that must be removed.

When I am done here I will invite a few monikers (well known) from that same uber thread to come in here and scrutinise the activities of this so called lrman to see if it rhymes with the footprints of the other notoriously dangerous moniker he operates on their uber thread.

It will be very easy to spot after a glance at his post history because his online character/persona sticks out like a very sore thumb.

Every single moniker and account of his which has been uncovered will be revealed here. If you have the time I promise you, just reading only the first 2 pages of each of their posts history will confirm that they all belong to the same person.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
My people, please be very observing. The type of entity I am exposing here is a very dangerous and well coordinated snake.

Someone a few posts above has called on the mods to ban me and delete all my comments. Now let us take a quick look into that person's prior posts on this forum.

Remember that lrman posted in June and went awol for a couple of weeks till later in July? (A quick perusal of his posts history will show he was banned) now This moniker above calling the mods isn't a regular on this thread , maybe it's an alternate account that belongs to one of you here. Below you will see the only time this account made 4 posts on this thread in the past year and they all happened just after the lrman account was on a temporary ban.

See the screenshot below.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
StrafordSTONES:
It’s painful not having usdt now, and I can’t even risk buying at this rates… it may go up further I know, but one single policy statement or news that the government has borrowed to defend … and we could go back to 1000 areas .

Played exactly the way I said … most people who bought above 1000 - 1100 would be sweating now.

And guess what a lot of people did… no one really knows what will happen in the short-term but mid to long term dollar will still get to 1300 ish
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
That person's post was made when lrman was on a temporary ban by the anti-spambot, see the timeline of that said ban in the screenshot below.

please observe the timeline

That area I indicated in blue was the exact post that got lrman banned back at that time.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
Remember before i began my tirade here I warned you all of some things that you should expect to see. So far 3 of them has happened :

1. He has tried to distract me away from this thread by engaging me with another of his alternate accounts on another section of this forum.

2. He has used an alternate account to post on this thread, quoting and talking with himself and when that got pointed out by me . . .

3. He went to my Facebook profile page to download my pictures to use as blackmail here.

Just like clockwork. His modus operandi can never change. but he has only but a few more moments to tick before his batteries are pulled

That I promise him. Even if I get banned for a month i will still return to finish what I started here. Its not for my sake or benefit . . . But for the good and safety of all of us normal and sane members of this great forum.

Please bear with me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Conner44:
My people, please be very observing. The type of entity I am exposing here is a very dangerous and well coordinated snake.

Someone a few posts above has called on the mods to ban me and delete all my comments. Now let us take a quick look into that person's prior posts on this forum.

Remember that lrman posted in June and went awol for a couple of weeks till later in July? (A quick perusal of his posts history will show he was banned) now This moniker above calling the mods isn't a regular on this thread , maybe it's an alternate account that belongs to one of you here. Below you will see the only time this account made 4 posts on this thread in the past year and they all happened just after the lrman account was on a temporary ban.

See the screenshot below.

Which account was on a temporary ban ?? You are obviously sick in the head...post proof that I own those monikers you mentioned on that thread or that I am affiliated with those monikers..you are busy talking nonsense..at the rate you are going , you will soon claim I own all the monikers typing on this thread..animal..get the hell out of here and stop derailing the thread and spamming it..you are lucky there are no sensible mods on this thread...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
As I was saying . . .

Whenever this entity called lrman infiltrates a thread on nairaland where he feels comfortable establishing himself as a regular member, he blends in with a couple of unique ways.

Chief among which is telling lies and making defamatory statements and accusations against certain well known members of that thread. This style of his makes his presence quickly known and acknowledged by other few members who also might have a bone of contention with that exact member that lrman has decided to hound off the thread.

Let me post the first example of such a behaviour I found on his timeline right here on your very crypto thread below. Let me see if anyone here remembers this scene -

take proper note of the narratives i circled in blue and the date of that post it will help you understand the next posts I will make pointing out this unique attribute in the person you all know here as lrman

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
nna777:

If we flip 38.79, next is 48.36.
In between will be some volatility. RSI needs to take a breather.

NFA!!!! DYOR!!!!

Just as stated, some volatility & RSI has taken a breather. I expect resumption soon. Still holding my sol leverage from 23.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Remember lrman joined this thread and made his first ever post on it on the 11th of August 2022.

Now within a month of joining your esteemed thread, take a look at a few of his engagements and discussions with a few other members he met on this thread at that time.

take note that I do not know any person he was exchange words with or why, I am just observing his way of using words and insults in his comments at the time and I hope you all also take note of the way he throws his abusive words against other members of this forum around because it is an ingrained character of his. it is something he can never stop doing and a character he can never change no matter the moniker or account he is logged into on this forum.

It is embedded in his DNA and if you have been observing his attitude on this thread too you would agree with what I am saying right here concerning his abusive and insultive nature.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
nna777:

Just as stated, some volatility & RSI has taken a breather. I expect resumption soon. Still holding my sol leverage from 23.
still makes sense to buy??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Please take SPECIAL NOTE of this word or sentence he used in the screenshot below

Cho - Cho - Cho

It is a word he uses often and naturally while abusing or denigrating another member on this forum with his numerous alternative monikers and accounts. When he uses it he means to call you a talkative and I will show you numerous other monikers of his where he has used that exact sentence/word verbatim while insulting other members on various threads around this forum.

The exact date he made this statement against another member here was on the 29th of November 2022 and a link to that post is below

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/2931#118765372

Look at the exact word I wish to point out to you underlined in blue in the screenshot below

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Conner44:

Below you will see the only time this account made 4 posts on this thread in the past year and they all happened just after the lrman account was on a temporary ban.

You and who have made a total of four 4posts on this thread? .

We are here for analysis of crypto market. And the few people dropping analysis ideas, your narcissistic spamming posts are obliterating them. It's annoying already .Stop derailing this thread 🧵.

Ode You really sound stvpid from your long never ending posts.

l have been here in the past when sb called out one or two scammers in this crypto thread.
And the person went straight to the point exposing the scammer in one brief post.

Stop spamming the thread and get the fvck out. Na the mods when never ban you l blame

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Okay I stand corrected

The above person that wants me banned has made a total of 6 posts on this crypto thread since inception. He must be a regular member here right? cheesy even I myself have made more posts than he has and I only just got here.

Well, lrman's numerous childish distractions can never work. Tomorrow we go into phase two of his exposition.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sotall(m): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
Are there still MODs in this section?

@Mukina2 @Dominique

Please help restore sanity to this thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
Conner44:

My name is Ndukwu Claver, my phone number 08167596641 and my first and foremost account on nairaland is [b]lilkech LILKECH

Yes, I have been on nairaland as a registered member since 2006. And I have been here all through these years till today.

I have been a member of this forum for almost 20 years
what I see while sleeping on the floor will be impossible for most to see even while perched on the tallest iroko tree

Does anybody here know lrman's phone number?
What of his address? Pictures?

lilkech:

I just logged in with this account to affirm and confirm what was posted above.

MODS RULES 13; 19 & 18

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wow! It must be getting really hot for someone on this thread grin

You expect me to point out exactly where the entity called lrman scammed someone else here even after I have informed you that he operates with numerous other accounts and monikers?

Wouldn't you like to know how the moniker/person that scammed someone else is affiliated to lrman?

This is becoming Interesting . . .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
twosquare:
"Is #Bitcoin bear market over?

Bitcoin is now re-testing the previous bull market support 2021, which is between $34.000 - $35.000 region. At the same time RSI is facing resistance, however bull is stronger than RSI resistance this time. Breakout above which is possible with current momentum can bring us easily to $37.000 - $38.000 target. From there, you can expect some sideway movement and possible dumps even to 26k region in the coming months, till the golden bull arrives

Remember that a legendary bull run is loading, you should have prepared your long term bags back then during absolute fear. However, everyone that buys below ATH will end up in profit according to BTC 4 years halving cycle.
Bear market is over; regeneration is over, pre bull arrived, golden bull is loading.

sideway movement still loading in big time frame and big range, the golden bull is preparing itself for the next 6-12 months.

Be prepared"

cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dgitrader(m): 3:10am On Nov 03, 2023
Interesting observation!

MODs and active members on this thread, pls refrain from banning anyone yet.

This is deep!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 5:16am On Nov 03, 2023
dgitrader:
Interesting observation!

MODs and active members on this thread, pls refrain from banning anyone yet.

This is deep!

Says someone who has never posted on this thread . an alt moniker of this spammer , you must think we are daft on this thread.

...mods should ban anyone spamming and derailing the thread including me too if I am guilty.. no sane person will support spamming and derailing of this thread.. the last four pages..this guy kept spamming by repeating the same thing and no more analysis.. it is now someone spamming the thread forming FBI that cannot show evidence or proof..just saying crap

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:23am On Nov 03, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Mehn,... Since last 2weeks now,.. after I heard d news I just stop login in,... I even got the message,.. maybe they have changed their mind if then

(1) (2) (3) ... (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: mhizsimi(f), sheffybugatty, Elliotwaveforec, Jerry59 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.