Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4734969 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5580) (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Pearl1910:

U still dey learn work. No be me go tell u.
if Na offline 3MB Na waste of fuel and energy except you no no your way for Orile ...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Avoid taking eko bridge to mainland, they have blocked the road from that ramp that leads to costain, the traffic choke o

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Baker77:
if Na offline 3MB Na waste of fuel and energy except you no no your way for Orile ...

How you go run am offline come take 3mb
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
Baker77:

Yea...if it's offline. Forget, if na offline I sabi road. But I doubt a rider will agree my offline price to that side. Better to see 20k on app than to be dragging 10k with rider

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
Omoapena:
Avoid taking eko bridge to mainland, they have blocked the road from that ramp that leads to costain, the traffic choke o

Thanks boss. I hope they didn't block the ramp to costain?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Pearl1910:

Yea...if it's offline. Forget, if na offline I sabi road. But I doubt a rider will agree my offline price to that side. Better to see 20k on app than to be dragging 10k with rider
Baba, that offline get as e be sometimes. Na cheating

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
konkoabove:

Thanks boss. I hope they didn't block the ramp to costain?

Don't take Eko bridge at all, just follow iddo to wherever you're going, if you take Eko bridge, you can spend 3hours there o...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
Omoapena:

Don't take Eko bridge at all, just follow iddo to wherever you're going, if you take Eko bridge, you can spend 3hours there o...
Thanks sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
konkoabove:

Baba, that offline get as e be sometimes. Na cheating

Eggzactly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
Pearl1910:
3 Toyota Corollas available for rentals.
100k refundable deposit, TC apply.
40k weekly rentals.
Residing in Ojodu, Akute, Opic, Ogba, Agege, Ikeja, Ketu, Gbagada will be preferred.
Living in a gated compound or secured street is a must.
Responsible and God fearing person.
Contact 08118193788 (WhatsApp only) if interested.

2 Toyota Corollas available for rentals.
40k weekly rentals.
Residing in Ojodu, Akute, Opic, Ogba, Agege, Ikeja, Ketu, Gbagada will be preferred.
Experienced and High Earner has added advantage.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
Traffic on Eko bridge still heavy..use iddo as advised..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Conner44:

No lele bro. On a very wonderful weekend evening we will siddon guzzle cheesy

Just remember to wear slippas for head come the location because na him you go take waka go back house that day wink
No wahala boss, i get rain boots self grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
MrReeseG:

I was born, brought up and schooled in lagos, I no sure say I don reach all these places you mention.

My hustle no dey pass island, somolu, Ikeja, ojodu, gbagada... Those main main places wey the whole world know. Wetin be oko agbon, wetin be igbo elerin

Lol see you, no worry. You just begin dey know Lagos

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Wait!!! Be like all my passengers dey mainland.
I dey lekki since I no see one ride within 4km radius

Meanwhile, on a certain green app person just accept trip from Lekki to around ikeja for 4,600 🥵🥵🥵
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Baker77:
Traffic on Eko bridge still heavy..use iddo as advised..

Even iddo had serious traffic! Left landmark around 5pm, got to Hughes around 7:05pm. Didn't face traffic till I got to iddo. Infact from on top the bridge descending.

And I don't know if bolt don't read well again in traffic. About 2 hours journey, surge 1.3 or so, 7600, promo 1200.... passenger paid 6400.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
Barbiturate:

Even iddo had serious traffic! Left landmark around 5pm, got to Hughes around 7:05pm. Didn't face traffic till I got to iddo. Infact from on top the bridge descending.

And I don't know if bolt don't read well again in traffic. About 2 hours journey, surge 1.3 or so, 7600, promo 1200.... passenger paid 6400.
I'm telling you, the day I drove for almost 2hours because of traffic and fare was 7k5 I wanted to run mad. since last week I have cancelled at least 4 out of every 10 trips I accepted after checking map.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 12:03am On Nov 18, 2023
Barbiturate:

You're right..used 40mints in the traffic ..a car ahead of me was Robbed on that iddo bridge.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 12:21am On Nov 18, 2023
Baker77:

You're right..used 40mints in the traffic ..a car ahead of me was Robbed on that iddo bridge.

Ha! For this sapa period... Person dey Rob another person.

Meanwhile, Glithronix your customers them dey ask you question baba

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:32am On Nov 18, 2023
MrReeseG:

Smiles.
Make he/she go to bolt nahh. grin grin
No be by force to use indrive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:02am On Nov 18, 2023
MrReeseG:

Lagos Island to Oba Akran #3700, she still say why price high? Chai

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:31am On Nov 18, 2023
MrReeseG:

Sometimes, I feel like accepting this people rides only to slam them big insults, imagine saying Lagos island to ikeja at 3700 is high, this kind person now, if you accept the ridiculous amount, hin go still want AC untop the nonsense price ..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:33am On Nov 18, 2023
Barbiturate:

We have talked about this here many times that bolt is now more or less a fixed price, the difference dont use to be much if you're stuck in traffic for hours, the only way bolt will increase the fare is, if you pass a longer km then the one they estimated for the rider...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:35am On Nov 18, 2023
Pearl1910:

2 Toyota Corollas available for rentals.
40k weekly rentals.
Experienced and High Earner has added advantage.

You don later buy cars and you no wan wash am for us abi.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2023
Omoapena:

We have talked about this here many times that bolt is now more or less a fixed price, the difference dont use to be much if you're stuck in traffic for hours, the only way bolt will increase the fare is, if you pass a longer km then the one they estimated for the rider...

I'm liking the discussion in this thread right now. This is the type of discussion that we should be having here. Issues that affect the business everyday.

Bolt price is more or less fixed. Paid waiting is a lie to convince you to wait for the rider for as long as they stay. It doesn't add up to anything. I have had to wait for over 25 minutes and at the end of the trip, the fare ended the estimated amount. Even the riders were surprised.

Same with traffic except when you carry the rider on a high surge like 1.7x. Otherwise, you just burned your fuel for nothing.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

I'm liking the discussion in this thread right now. This is the type of discussion that we should be having here. Issues that affect the business everyday.

Bolt price is more or less fixed. Paid waiting is a lie to convince you to wait for the rider for as long as they stay. It doesn't add up to anything. I have had to wait for over 25 minutes and at the end of the trip, the fare ended the estimated amount. Even the riders were surprised.

Same with traffic except when you carry the rider on a high surge like 1.7x. Otherwise, you just burned your fuel for nothing.

Wait till Baaz drops his own contribution.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2023
you don't contribute, when you try to do that it leads to fight, but here you are calling out someone.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2023
You don't contribute, when you do, you lick @sses, here you are doing the same shit again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2023
Welz:
you don't contribute, when you try to do that it leads to fight, but here you are calling out someone.

Lolz...leave that factory reject alone.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

All these story of fixed price, I don't experience it o.
I think what will settle the matter is for everyone to learn how to calculate the fare for themselves. I do this all the time and if my money is not complete (even if it is short of N200) I will message Bolt Support.
There is no way traffic will not add to the fare, it's just that I think we expect it to be very big, but a 1hr delay will only increase your fare by N1,500 (60mins X N25)
Waiting time is N35/min. if the rider has a stop or delays to come out, this one really impacts the fare noticeably.
Also, Bolt estimate is more accurate now unlike before that they trick riders with low estimate but u see something big at the end of the trip. All the expected traffic time has been calculated into your fare, so dont be surprised when u end trip and it's still within the estimate.

What u should do is pull out your calculator and calculate ur trip distance and time if your fare is complete before u raise alarm

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Pearl1910:

All these story of fixed price, I don't experience it o.
I think what will settle the matter is for everyone to learn how to calculate the fare for themselves. I do this all the time and if my money is not complete (even if it is short of N200) I will message Bolt Support.
There is no way traffic will not add to the fare, [b]it's just that I think we expect it to be very big, [/b]but a 1hr delay will only increase your fare by N1,500 (60mins X N25)
Waiting time is N35/min. if the rider has a stop or delays to come out, this one really impacts the fare noticeably.
Also, Bolt estimate is more accurate now unlike before that they trick riders with low estimate but u see something big at the end of the trip. All the expected traffic time has been calculated into your fare, so dont be surprised when u end trip and it's still within the estimate.

What u should do is pull out your calculator and calculate ur trip distance and time if your fare is complete before u raise alarm
You may be right. Because after driving for 3hours with 2hrs traffic and 30 minutes wait time, expectations must have been tampered with or high. Unfortunately, I personally don't know the present bolt fare calculations I just drive and collect money , as so some drivers here
base fare,
wait time,
per minute and stuff. I just use old pricing and what I read from here. I know
bolt Uche
Pearl won't agree to some abrakadabra by bolt until he sees evidence. If you or anyone can state all the current bolt fare calculations, we can start from there. So many driver won't continue to feel cheated or frustrated after trips.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
SHOOPSYN:

You may be right. Because after driving for 3hours with 2hrs traffic and 30 minutes wait time, expectations must have been tampered with or high. Unfortunately, I personally don't know the present bolt fare calculations I just drive and collect money , as so some drivers here
base fare,
wait time,
per minute and stuff. I just use old pricing and what I read from here. I know
bolt Uche
Pearl won't agree to some abrakadabra by bolt until he sees evidence. If you or anyone can state all the current bolt fare calculations, we can start from there. So many driver won't continue to feel cheated or frustrated after trips.

Fya

Avoid traffic as much as u can.
In one hour I can make 5-8k but if u r stuck in traffic u u make Max N1500 extra.
So it's better to take trips, complete them as fast as u can and move on to another one. Rather than be stuck with one short or medium trip for an hour or more.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Yes. Smooth down to Lasu gate.
Coming back to mile 2 sef no bad.

Always remember to give full update oh
The road don good but only people that stay in that axis knows the way to navigate

God help you you find yourself at the service lane going from iyana isashi to mile 2 na till you get to orile before you can exit and the kind hold up wey go catch you ehn

Coming back same thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5580) (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lanre2009, EmiloCorn, Johnchrix(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.