Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4801904 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
dav1002:

Always remember to give full update oh
The road don good but only people that stay in that axis knows the way to navigate

God help you you find yourself at the service lane going from iyana isashi to mile 2 na till you get to orile before you can exit and the kind hold up wey go catch you ehn

Coming back same thing

Not true.

You can branch off at alakija or Mile2.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
MrReeseG:

I'm not familiar with those sides, I rely a whole lot on the map.
And seeing as you people have even mentioned the bad road networks there, what if I go stuck for service lane or I go follow express when I suppose follow service lane.

This scenario above is not unique to this axis alone in lagos. There are many of these types of roads where if you mistakenly miss your exit you will have to drive far and wide to return back to base.

The way you guys talk it will seem as if its only along lagos badagry express that this stuff happens in lagos. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
vivalavida:

Funny enough, I have lived òn same route most part of my ife. My office is around same area too. I did è-hailing briefly last year. No time will I switch on my bolt or indrive app without getting a ride. Most times the ride takes me to the island. There are always ride. The main road has even been completed which makes it all better. At least from my base in iyana-isashi to either mile 2 or egbeda can be done without breaking a sweat except for minor traffic at igando on that egbeda route. As far as it is rides, there are always rides.

You be sabi boy jare. No mind the jjc's grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
there's money in lagos o, chai 7.4m for diffuser in governor's office? na to drop this uber work dey sell diffuser remain now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
Conner44:

Not true.

You can branch off at alakija or Mile2.

You can't oga

They've blocked all the exit that was there before

Na my axis be that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
dav1002:

Always remember to give full update oh
The road don good but only people that stay in that axis knows the way to navigate

God help you you find yourself at the service lane going from iyana isashi to mile 2 na till you get to orile before you can exit and the kind hold up wey go catch you ehn

Coming back same thing

You’re right, na since when dem dey work the road i don learn. . I won’t advise anyone to go there during rush hour and at night.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
dav1002:

You can't oga

They've blocked all the exit that was there before

Na my axis be that

Okay now... Ojo commandos
When una agree let us know abeg grin

Last I checked sha there is a turning in Trade fair and in Alakija if u r in the service lane.
If u r on main express u can turn at Alakija

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz...leave that factory reject alone.

Heavy yabbisgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
The truth is festac,/badagry/ alakija axis is not user friendly to e-hailing. 2020 was the last time I stepped on Festac.
A lot of resident drivers might disagree.But, you can't argue with evidences..
I'm sure a lot of riders find it hard getting rides to such destinations.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
I doubt the bolded if not you'd know that . . .

Coming from iyana-oba towards mile2 via the service lane the turns available are

1. At trade fair if you intend turning back towards the same place you're coming from (via the service lane only)

2. At alakija (under bridge) if you intend turning back towards where you're coming from (both via service or middle lanes) or branching off towards other locations via agor palace road.

3. At the same alakija (just after passing the bridge descent heading towards mile2) where a section of the road demarcation (culvert) had been taken off to enable motorists leave the service lane and join the middle lane going towards Orile direct.

4. At mile2 (turning back via service lane only)

While if you're coming from iyana-oba via the middle lane you can make turns at

1. Alakija by climbing the bridge to either turn back via the middle lane or going through festac to go back via the service lane or branch off towards other locations via ago palace road/navy Town Road.

2. At Alaba Suru if you intend turning back towards where you're coming from via the middle lane only.

These are the options currently available to motorists who intend taking detours along that route today plus don't forget that along the stretch of road towards mile2 via the service lane between satellite town and maza-maza you can always take a right turn off the highway into Old ojo Road to go back to any place or turn you missed (back to alakija under bridge)

Modified

At this spot I wrote of above you can also exit the middle lane from iyana-oba and join the service lane to take the next available right detour straight back to alakija under bridge in case you wish to cancel your one way ticket towards alaba suru/orile.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
northbird:
The truth is festac,/badagry/ alakija axis is not user friendly to e-hailing. 2020 was the last time I stepped on Festac.
A lot of resident drivers might disagree.But, you can't argue with evidences..
I'm sure a lot of riders find it hard getting rides to such destinations.

People who dont frequent this axis will always be afraid of it. It's normal.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Pearl1910:

Okay now... Ojo commandos
When una agree let us know abeg grin

Last I checked sha there is a turning in Trade fair and in Alakija if u r in the service lane.
If u r on main express u can turn at Alakija

There are turns in numerous places. Truth is if you're not conversant with the area you'd always have a hard time understanding it's detours.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Conner44:

There are turns in numerous places. Truth is if you're not conversant with the area you'd always have a hard time understanding it's detours.

Hope all the detour is reflecting on Google map?
Cos, 100% I rely on Google map.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
ReadaDream:
Lagos Island to Oba Akran #3700, she still say why price high? Chai

Fear riders

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
Omoapena:

Sometimes, I feel like accepting this people rides only to slam them big insults, imagine saying Lagos island to ikeja at 3700 is high, this kind person now, if you accept the ridiculous amount, hin go still want AC untop the nonsense price ..

I swear

If no be blocking wey I chop from bolt again.
I don talk I no go enter indrive
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
mamman40:

Na me be this... me and map 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Conner44:

People who dont frequent this axis will always be afraid of it. It's normal.

All these complex explanations just to ply a road.. ..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
mamman40:

Of course it's on gmap

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
northbird:

All these complex explanations just to ply a road.. ..

The complexity is relative. Do you know that if one was to write and highlight all the detours and turns just between costain roundabout straight to that jibowu bridge via ojuelegba it would take almost a full page here? grin Of course It won't seem complex to you then because you're already conversant with that axis/stretch of road wink

So you better screenshot what I put up there just in case tomorrow when you gather the lever to head towards that ojo axis you won't be second-guessing the route you'd take while racing back to your eldorado civilization grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 5:56am On Nov 19, 2023
Conner44:

I doubt the bolded if not you'd know that . . .

Coming from iyana-oba towards mile2 via the service lane the turns available are

1. At trade fair if you intend turning back towards the same place you're coming from (via the service lane only)

2. At alakija (under bridge) if you intend turning back towards where you're coming from (both via service or middle lanes) or branching off towards other locations via agor palace road.

3. At the same alakija (just after passing the bridge descent heading towards mile2) where a section of the road demarcation (culvert) had been taken off to enable motorists leave the service lane and join the middle lane going towards Orile direct.

4. At mile2 (turning back via service lane only)

While if you're coming from iyana-oba via the middle lane you can make turns at

1. Alakija by climbing the bridge to either turn back via the middle lane or going through festac to go back via the service lane or branch off towards other locations via ago palace road/navy Town Road.

2. At Alaba Suru if you intend turning back towards where you're coming from via the middle lane only.

These are the options currently available to motorists who intend taking detours along that route today plus don't forget that along the stretch of road towards mile2 via the service lane between satellite town and maza-maza you can always take a right turn off the highway into Old ojo Road to go back to any place or turn you missed (back to alakija under bridge)

Modified

At this spot I wrote of above you can also exit the middle lane from iyana-oba and join the service lane to take the next available right detour straight back to alakija under bridge in case you wish to cancel your one way ticket towards alaba suru/orile.

Alright map of Alasia/mile 2, YOU WIN

Also don't forget map doesn't work well on that road too

Map will be shouting at 200metres take the exit when you get to the supposed exit you'd see a huge stone used to block the road

Also coming from the middle lane towards iyana iba there's an exit after barracks to link the service lane map doesn't recognize it too

Same thing with linking PPL from the middle lane

So if one isn't familiar with the route and you dey depend on map OYO!

Also the road on the service lane after trade fair enroute mile 2 is now worse
Potholes everywhere

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2023
dav1002:

Alright map of Alasia/mile 2, YOU WIN

Also don't forget map doesn't work well on that road too

Map will be shouting at 200metres take the exit when you get to the supposed exit you'd see a huge stone used to block the road

Also coming from the middle lane towards iyana iba there's an exit after barracks to link the service lane map doesn't recognize it too

Ame thing with linking PPL from the middle lane

So if one isn't familiar with the route and you dey depend on map OYO!

Also the road on the service lane after trade fair enroute mile 2 is now worse
Potholes everywhere

Where's the lie?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:27am On Nov 19, 2023
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call//WhatsApp: 08033539981

carpapers.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2023
If una like, talk from now till end of time, that una Mile2/Ojo Alaba/Alasia/Iyana everything is meant for you people legendary drivers.
Make una enjoy una roads and destinations together. grin

Much respect, bosses.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2023
Glithronix:
If una like, talk from now till end of time, that una Mile2/Ojo Alaba/Alasia/Iyana everything is meant for you people legendary drivers.
Make una enjoy una roads and destinations together. grin

Much respect, bosses.

You forgot to add OKOAGBON 😂

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2023
dav1002:

and igbo elerin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
dav1002:

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
You get AC, abi na fan dey ur car. Na now we go know

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
Conner44:

The complexity is relative. Do you know that if one was to write and highlight all the detours and turns just between costain roundabout straight to that jibowu bridge via ojuelegba it would take almost a full page here? grin Of course It won't seem complex to you then because you're already conversant with that axis/stretch of road wink

So you better screenshot what I put up there just in case tomorrow when you gather the lever to head towards that ojo axis you won't be second-guessing the route you'd take while racing back to your eldorado civilization grin

Liver kwa? Come there to do what?.There's nothing attractive in that axis..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
This Lagos is wild, I was on my way from osapa to unilag when I entered a big pot hole and my tyre deflated instantly, I parked by the road side to switch my tyre with the spare only for these touts/miscreants to appear from nowhere, they were 7 in numbers, they offered to help me but I said I'm okay with changing the tyre myself, I thought they would leave after telling them that but to my surprise, they were waiting.

After removing the deflated tyre, I went inside my trunk to bring out the spare only for these miscreants to tell me that before I can fix the spare, I will have to pay them money, I asked money for what and they said money for car break down on their road, I then asked again, where is your road and they said where I parked that i will have to pay them before I can do anything in my car. They hijacked the spare tyre from me and started rolling it away, I asked them, so how much am I paying and they said 10k, i said what! 10k for what and they said again for car break down in their territory, I looked around hoping I could see any government car or something that will pass so I can flag it down while they come to my rescue but I didn't see none then it dawn on me that I'm on my own and the only way I could sort this out is to relate with them friendly so I switched to my street OT and let them know we are brothers and I'm also a hustler like them and they don't have to be so aggressive, they then asked me how much am I giving them, I brought out 800naira hoping they will take it but they refused and started rolling my spare tyre away again, then I called the one giving them order to a side and relate with him like a brother with some kind of street slangs, he then realized I have some street OT too, then I brought out the last 1k in my car to add to the 800naira, making it 1800, he then collected it with appreciation for having a friendly conversation with them.

That was how my street OT saved me from this scavengers, now, I'm beginning to wonder if someone without this OT or someone so fearful encounter them, how will the person handle the situation without getting robbed or being beaten....

Lagos is truly wild..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mamman40(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Omoapena:
This Lagos is wild, I was on my way from osapa to unilag when I entered a big pot hole and my tyre deflated instantly, I parked by the road side to switch my tyre with the spare only for these touts/miscreants to appear from nowhere, they were 7 in numbers, they offered to help me but I said I'm okay with changing the tyre myself, I thought they would leave after telling them that but to my surprise, they were waiting.

After removing the deflated tyre, I went inside my trunk to bring out the spare only for these miscreants to tell me that before I can fix the spare, I will have to pay them money, I asked money for what and they said money for car break down on their road, I then asked again, where is your road and they said where I parked that i will have to pay them before I can do anything in my car. They hijacked the spare tyre from me and started rolling it away, I asked them, so how much am I paying and they said 10k, i said what! 10k for what and they said again for car break down in their territory, I looked around hoping I could see any government car or something that will pass so I can flag it down while they come to my rescue but I didn't see none then it dawn on me that I'm on my own and the only way I could sort this out is to relate with them friendly so I switched to my street OT and let them know we are brothers and I'm also a hustler like them and they don't have to be so aggressive, they then asked me how much am I giving them, I brought out 800naira hoping they will take it but they refused and started rolling my spare tyre away again, then I called the one giving them order to a side and relate with him like a brother with some kind of street slangs, he then realized I have some street OT too, then I brought out the last 1k in my car to add to the 800naira, making it 1800, he then collected it with appreciation for having a friendly conversation with them.

That was how my street OT saved me from this scavengers, now, I'm beginning to wonder if someone without this OT or someone so fearful encounter them, how will the person handle the situation without getting robbed or being beaten....

Lagos is truly wild..

Abeg...
Shey na for daytime anarchy dey unravel like dis...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aderadio1: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Pls who can help activate an old bolt account. Someone that use to drive bolt B4 but had issue with his car and stopped driving for a while. Now I have helped him to get a new car on HP. The car passed the bolt test over 3 weeks now but bolt have not activated his account to start work again.

Is there anyone here who can help?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
YeyeGbami:
You get AC, abi na fan dey ur car. Na now we go know

LOL. The sun mad. Opelope tinted glass and good ac. Man for roast

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.