Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,282 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773013 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) (5597) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2023
BAZ001:

The whole process is targeted at some specific people politically (Igbo’s ) and some Yoruba’s will be affected unfortunately, That’s my opinion though, cause before you demolish buildings you will give some sort of compensation not like this.

APC is out to frustrate and punish every tribe or group that didn’t vote for them. They Will use anything in their power to make sure they win next election.

Make we dey watch.

No one pays compensation for an "illegal" structure.

I will just add that those who aided and collected bribe to issue permits to the owners of those houses should be prosecuted alongside.

But then, this is Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2023
While some are thinking of how to pay bolt, Bolt is thinking of how to settle me. Thanks to their bonus sha. Fuel money covered!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2023
BAZ001:

The whole process is targeted at some specific people politically (Igbo’s ) and some Yoruba’s will be affected unfortunately, That’s my opinion though, cause before you demolish buildings you will give some sort of compensation not like this.

APC is out to frustrate and punish every tribe or group that didn’t vote for them. They Will use anything in their power to make sure they win next election.

Make we dey watch.

Since everything that happens is your head is politics and you can't get over the loss of your appointment which is gradually becoming a psychological disorder, I will help you a bit.

1. Alex Otti demolishing properties of Yorùbá and Hausa people in Abia state because they voted for APC and PDP

2. Soludo demolishing properties of Ikwere, Fulani and Ijaw people's properties because they voted for APC and PDP

The earlier you realize your appointment will never return to you regardless of the amount of wailing you do, the better for you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2023
Itsrm:

I will just add that those who aided and collected bribe to issue permits to the owners of those houses should be prosecuted alongside.

My exact issue with the whole thing.

We can blame people for building on illegal sites, but how can that be possible without the government not knowing?

I saw my mum build a house from scratch, and you don't even need to find permits. Na dem go come lock site sef.

Where in this world will someone build on an illegal land abd stay for 5-10 years, only for government to come and scatter it later?

Can i go to Ghana and start building without someone halting completely for being on an illegal site? Not USA oh, Ghana wey dey here.

This thing na pure racket.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2023
davit:
While some are thinking of how to pay bolt, Bolt is thinking of how to settle me. Thanks to their bonus sha. Fuel money covered!

Bolt wan kill us with Bonus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2023
Pearl1910:

Don't make us jealous. 😏

Thank you, sir.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
Pearl1910:

Yes ooo. This week, no work from my end. Time to rest. The new 50k bonus can resume next week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
We are hiring
for an Executive Driver, the candidate should not be older than 45 years, should have driven MD/ CEO's, should reside around Ikeja and its environs. Kindly send CV to careers@worknigeria.com or send watsapp msg to 0916-997-6258
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
Itsrm:

Illegal structures When some of them have papers and government approval from alausa ?
It’s just that APC have bastardized our judiciary
If not they should sue Lagos state government for giving them signed approvals unless it’s fake signatures and documents

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
donbrowser:

Since everything that happens is your head is politics and you can't get over the loss of your appointment which is gradually becoming a psychological disorder, I will help you a bit.

1. Alex Otti demolishing properties of Yorùbá and Hausa people in Abia state because they voted for APC and PDP

2. Soludo demolishing properties of Ikwere, Fulani and Ijaw people's properties because they voted for APC and PDP

The earlier you realize your appointment will never return to you regardless of the amount of wailing you do, the better for you.

This Tinubu the certificate forger boy grin
Very quick to compare Lagos to East , compare drug baron to Obi.
We talking about Lagos focus on Lagos and stop this your agbero talk.

I’m better off here (DR Congo ) than Nigeria with your clueless tout leader. Even Guys in oil & gas are complaining inflation and everything expensive, your naira is now useless.

Keep defending rubbish you eye go soon clear

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
BestTrades:

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by triplo3: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Please how much to charge for offline from intl airport to Chevron Lekki?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
triplo3:
Please how much to charge for offline from intl airport to Chevron Lekki?

15 last.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridesharebro(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2023

Exposing the Bolt SCAM Accelerator Program: What Drivers Need to Know

Unveiling the truth behind the Bolt Accelerator Program! Join me in this eye-opening video as I delve into the concerning realities surrounding Bolt's alleged funding for drivers. I'll explore the doubts and suspicions looming over whether real drivers have received the promised funding or if it's all just smoke and mirrors.

As a driver myself, I've heard the promises and seen the discrepancies with the program.

This isn't just about one company—it's about transparency, fairness, and ensuring that drivers are treated equitably in the gig economy. Join the conversation, share your experiences, and let's navigate this together to unveil the truth behind the Bolt Accelerator Program.

Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ccnR9Su4s
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
davit:

Yes ooo. This week, no work from my end. Time to rest. The new 50k bonus can resume next week.
50K for 5 weeks 😆 50 trips every week @10K .. bolt too wise no Xmas rest lol 😆

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
BAZ001:

Illegal structures When some of them have papers and government approval from alausa ?
It’s just that APC have bastardized our judiciary
If not they should sue Lagos state government for giving them signed approvals unless it’s fake signatures and documents

From what I gathered so far, Lagos /Alausa has no business with the demolitions going on around festac axis.
It's FHA.. federal housing authority.. so it's a federal thing.. and not state sponsored.
It's quite sad losing your hard earned investments..sha.

Coming back to those buying land @ ibeju lekki axis,
When you ask what's the title of the land, the sellers say "excision in view ". What this means is the land has no title.
I wonder the kind of people that pay millions for a land with no title deed.

If after few years, govt refuse to grant the excision , what will be the fate of the buyers..
This same scenario is what I think played out at the purported Festac phase 2..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
TUBLEZ:
No be lie.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
northbird:

From what I gathered so far, Lagos /Alausa has no business with the demolitions going on around festac axis.
It's FHA.. federal housing authority.. so it's a federal thing.. and not state sponsored.

When you ask what's the title of the land, the sellers say "excision in view ". What this means is the land has no title.

If after few years, govt refuse to grant the excision , what will be the fate of the buyers..

Leave that guy, his d1ck only rises at the mention of Tinubu, Lagos or APC. He's yet to recover from the 2015 shock that took him from flying business class to driving Uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:52am On Nov 28, 2023
northbird:

Well it might be FHA but inspired from bad belle APC in power at the federal level.

But I don’t totally agree that a corporate literate man will build a house worth 300 million on a land with excision in view unless the money is not legit

The small small land we buy at ibeju lekki comes with original survey from Alausa and governor consent.
So after 20yrs FHA will come from federal to demolish it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:11am On Nov 28, 2023
donbrowser:

Leave that guy, his d1ck only rises at the mention of Tinubu, Lagos or APC. He's yet to recover from the 2015 shock that took him from flying business class to driving Uber.

And from driving Uber to flying and living abroad. Thanks to APC Buhari & Tinubu.
You guys have not seen any brain drain at all.
Kontinueee turning your masters graduate to Uber driver while abroad is embracing and welcoming us with open arms.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omola2ulv: 4:19am On Nov 28, 2023
Stop using LOADNG WALLET

You can read more about loadng all time scams with the link

https://www.nairaland.com/7924256/loadng-wallet-scam-me-60

https://www.nairaland.com/7899180/loadng-exchanger-paypal-scam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:22am On Nov 28, 2023
BAZ001:

And from driving Uber to flying and living abroad. Thanks to APC Buhari & Tinubu.
You guys have not seen any brain drain at all.
Kontinueee turning your masters graduate to Uber driver while abroad is embracing and welcoming us with open arms.

grin grin

Only lazy masters graduate like you who @sllick politicians for crumbs find themselves in such pathetic situations. That's why you keep seeing Tinubu in your dreams every night, you can't survive as a man without having someone like Diezani drop crumbs on the table for you.

Get a l1fe man, your appointment has gone into thin air and will never return to you. Anoufia
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2023
Una dooo

How the work
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2023
TUBLEZ:

How people perish of slavery mentality

50 trips for in a week? That's 1k bonus per trip
If you decline a trip you will have to do additional 5 trips to up your activity score to get the bonus and my people believe it's a good thing

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2023
Felicity0001:

If you decline a trip you will have to do additional 5 trips to up your activity score to get the bonus and my people believe it's a good thing

That's not applicable to the bonus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Princely01(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2023
Felicity0001:

50 trips in a week....gets a bonus of 10k for that week.
Apparently that's #200 bonus per trip🤔

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2023
Princely01:

50 trips in a week....gets a bonus of 10k for that week.
Apparently that's #200 bonus per trip🤔

I don't know how you guys are coming up with this calculations but come to think of it this way, if you gross 200k by doing the 50 trips in a week, instead of paying 50k as commission for the 200k

You will be paying 40k and this doesn't include other weekly bonuses.

And 50 trips in 7days isn't much tho, does that mean you can't complete 8 trips a day?

Just within lekki alone, you can do 5trips in less than 4 hours sad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2023
Uber is Recruiting Bicycle Riders/Owners for Delivery Service. Contact me on WhatsApp - 08085404500 if interested.

Drivers diversify or help your aburos that might be interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2023
Omoapena:

I don't know how you guys are coming up with this calculations but come to think of it this way, if you gross 200k by doing the 50 trips in a week, instead of paying 50k as commission for the 200k

You will be paying 40k and this doesn't include other weekly bonuses.

And 50 trips in 7days isn't much tho, does that mean you can't complete 8 trips a day?

Just within lekki alone, you can do 5trips in less than 4 hours sad

Oh! So it's even 2h bonus per trip?!! Lol!!

And omaapana is saying instead of paying 50k in a gross of 200k u pay 40k so where is the bonus then?

Why do my people keep having the slave mentality naw! Why??

50 trips in a week that's an average of 8 trip per day inside this present Lagos bad roads and traffic... 8 trips per day like one don't have a life to live??

By the way, how much fuel does one needs to gross 200k

Take away 40k from 200k
Take away say fuel money 50k... i.e if 50k fuel can work o (I e appx: 83ltrs)
Take away miscellaneous: 10k
Pray lasma and others don't milk u
In 7 days you earn 100k...

Well, 100k net in a week
Take away rentage: how much do you people pay to rent a car weekly these days self.

I've been hearing btw 40k to 60k depending the car type.

For those who drive their own car you have 40-60k to save that's if you dint have responsibility or other source of income oh but for a driver on rentage he has approximately 30-40k take home per week.

It is well!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2023
uber wants to finish me with long pick ups these days, yesterday was worst. I rejected more than 10, later I started accepting and cancelling. one was 10km with 29mins drive time. The funniest part was the rider called to ask me if I was on my way. yes I am on my way, on my way home.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2023
The thing about those bonuses is that bolt will make you pay for the money that you are getting as bonus, by making you burn extra fuel for long pick ups in order to get the bonus.
except there's another way you guys by pass the finishing rate.
Even when rider cancel self, even before moving an inch, na driver go still bear the brunt.
I once did 15 trips on a sunday for a 7 trips bonus, yet bolt ruled me out on finishing rate rate.
Rider go put MM1 instead of MM2, on getting there rider go say, no na MM2, bolt go record that one as not finished.
If e get another way, make I come inbox for tips.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2023
People complain a lot. sad
It is well with all of us sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) (5597) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.