Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735709 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
donbrowser:

That's false. All lands in Lagos have their purposes since far back as Jakande era, there are even industrial lands in Lagos. Most land people are buying in Epe today will face the feat because they are agricultural lands. The government didn't just wake up to tag an area as agricultural land.

Property companies are busy selling out with the strategy that the next 10 years the buyer will make massive profit.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
Johnchrix:

Property companies are busy selling out with the strategy that the next 10 years the buyer will make massive profit.

Buying lands in ibeju-Lekki for speculative purposes is not a smart move..

I don’t know how they do it. But,if the roads are choked now, (to and fro Awoyaya is a nightmare) what will happen when over 500,000 extra people migrate there? .. As it stands,LASG has no plans ( infrastructure wise) on ground for population explosion in that axis

It's like using your money to buy trouble..

If I had 20m, I'm heading to Ibadan.. I will get more value for my money there.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
2003 Toyota Corolla available for rental.
50k refundable deposit, TC apply.
2 verifiable guarantors
35k weekly rentals.
Residing in Ojodu,Alagbole, Opic, Ogba, Agege, Ikeja, Ketu, Gbagada will be preferred.
Living in a gated compound or secured street is a must.
Responsible and God fearing person.
Experienced and High Earner has added advantage.
Contact 08132492726 (WhatsApp only) if interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by triplo3: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
Please is it allowed to pickup passengers from International Airport? From the multi storey car park without any issues?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
northbird:

I don’t know how they do it. But,if the roads are choked now, (to and fro Awoyaya is a nightmare) what will happen when over 500,000 extra people migrate there? .. As it stands,LASG has no plans ( infrastructure wise) on ground for population explosion in that axis

Typical African planning is reactive. So as development enters that area new roads will be built. When I was a kid Magodo, Opic was like village, after Egbeda used to be forest and bush. Going to Alaba market felt like we were traveling. If u can buy land now in Ibeju or Epe, buy o. Make ur children sef be Lagos big boys in the future. There is plan for 2 major roads to run paralelly in that axis.
A cousin bought land in Ajah like 20 years ago, 1.5m for an acre. He sold it in 2019 to a developer for 120m.
Land will always appreciate in that axis

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
triplo3:
Please is it allowed to pickup passengers from International Airport? From the multi storey car park without any issues?

Yes u can, that's the only place u are allowed to pick up

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pearl1910:

Typical African planning is reactive. So as development enters that area new roads will be built. When I was a kid Magodo, Opic was like village, after Egbeda used to be forest and bush. Going to Alaba market felt like we were traveling. If u can buy land now in Ibeju or Epe, buy o. Make ur children sef be Lagos big boys in the future. There is plan for 2 major roads to run paralelly in that axis.
A cousin bought land in Ajah like 20 years ago, 1.5m for an acre. He sold it in 2019 to a developer for 120m.
Land will always appreciate in that axis

It is true that Ibeju-Lekki has even more investment prospects than the Lekki phase1 because Ibeju-Lekki has great proposed international projects that will skyrocket every investment within the region.

There are over multi-billion-dollar investments such as Dangote refinery, Dubai smart city etc.
There are also over 150 developing estates in Ibeju-Lekki and I believe they will also experience this demolition in the future because once the location is too saturated a new government might engender a policy that will favour their pockets remember that our government does not care about her citizens welfare and prosperity. Look at what Wike is currently doing in Abuja, directing existing landowners with Certificate of Occupancy (C of O) to re-certificate them.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
I think Bolt drivers should be rushing to do this

https://www.nairaland.com/7920791/drove-lagos-akure-2450-using

Should save like 10k fuel a day. You get your money back in about three months and start making humongous profit.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
Itsrm:
I think Bolt drivers should be rushing to do this

https://www.nairaland.com/7920791/drove-lagos-akure-2450-using

Should save like 10k fuel a day. You get your money back in about three months and start making humongous profit.

This isn't good for bolt drivers cox there will be no space in the trunk for passengers luggages unless you wanna be picking people without luggages

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
Omoapena:

This isn't good for bolt drivers cox there will be no space in the trunk for passengers luggages unless you wanna be picking people without luggages

Some of the luggages can be put on the back seat. The ones wey no gree or are more than two passengers can always book another ride.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Johnchrix:

It is true that Ibeju-Lekki has even more investment prospects than the Lekki phase1 because Ibeju-Lekki has great proposed international projects that will skyrocket every investment within the region.

There are over multi-billion-dollar investments such as Dangote refinery, Dubai smart city etc.
There are also over 150 developing estates in Ibeju-Lekki and I believe they will also experience this demolition in the future because once the location is too saturated a new government might engender a policy that will favour their pockets remember that our government does not care about her citizens welfare and prosperity. Look at what Wike is currently doing in Abuja, directing existing landowners with Certificate of Occupancy (C of O) to re-certificate them.

The rẹ-certification fee is N50,000 because C of O must carry BVN and NIN which the old ones don't have.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Itsrm:

Some of the luggages can be put on the back seat. The ones wey no gree or are more than two passengers can always book another ride.

I don't think the idea is good for commercial vehicles tho....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
donbrowser:

The rẹ-certification fee is N50,000 because C of O must carry BVN and NIN which the old ones don't have.
So they are charging them 50k for the bvn and NiN?
Wonderful country, you don't have to support these guys in everything naa

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 2:13am On Nov 26, 2023
Pearl1910:

Read and understand.
Go online, click d car icon, you will see Bolt Business/ Economy depending on the year of car u r driving. Tick and untick as u like
No wahala. I don see am. Na only bolt option they put me. No other option like economy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:22am On Nov 26, 2023
Gentlelife50:

So they are charging them 50k for the bvn and NiN?
Wonderful country, you don't have to support these guys in everything naa

That's the problem I have with you people. You won't read news, when someone gives you a glimpse of what's going on, you will start thinking otherwise.

The charge is not for BVN & NIN. It is to issue new C of O which will include BVN and NIN. C of O in Abuja now costs 5 million naira (with a view of reducing to 3 Million Naira).

The aim of this is to curb the menace of cloned C of O and discrepancies. If you ask me, 50k is not too much for someone to recertify his C of O which he obtained with millions of naira. While 100k for corporate bodies is a fair price too if truly you understand what a C of O is in Abuja.

Check my post on the demolition matter and show me where I outrightly supported the government outrightly. If you have a better suggestion to the 50k and 100k, state it here and not attack me.

Peace ✌️

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2023
northbird:

Traffic is màd on that awoyaya and lakowe area because the roads are under reconstruction. Once the rconstruction is over traffic will be history.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2023
Emekayoung:

Traffic is màd on that awoyaya and lakowe area because the roads are under reconstruction. Once the rconstruction is over traffic will be history.

Forget, traffic can't be history on that road, the road is too narrow for the ongoing projects around there...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2023
Those wey don dey outside already, abeg wetin dey sup on the service lane going towards Maryland, coming from Palm groove-Anthony causing traffic
I'm seeing blockage/closure signs here. sad

Much respect, bosses.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Omoapena:

Passenger luggages is not even the issue,did you hear the prices? And with the way it's going gas prices will climb up to the mountains very soon and you will now start thinking of how to convert back to petrol. That one na wahala be that. You can even go a whole day without picking a passenger with luggage. Worse comes to worst i decline the trip . And besides the cylinder cannot take all the space in your car even if you are driving a Suzuki Expresso.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
Omoapena:

Forget, traffic can't be history on that road, the road is too narrow for the ongoing projects around there...

Okay o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Emekayoung:

Passenger luggages is not even the issue,did you hear the prices? And with the way it's going gas prices will climb up to the mountains very soon and you will now start thinking of how to convert back to petrol. That one na wahala be that. You can even go a whole day without picking a passenger with luggage. Worse comes to worst i decline the trip . And besides the cylinder cannot take all the space in your car even if you are driving a Suzuki Expresso.

Hope you know CNG is different from cooking gas which is LPG?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Emekayoung:

60l gas cylinder, trust me, it will take half of your trunk and you have option to switch to petrol if you exhaust your gas...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lrman(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Emekayoung:

And today will be worse because there is anongoing event going on at that road , they are celebrating the anniversary of the King of sangotedo ...the road are getting blocked already

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bolt drivers cashing out since yesterday grin

But this thing bolt do me just dey pain me seriously

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
Omoapena:

As in....
Omoh, shey I no go go dust my bolt certificate like this? cheesy

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
Betamusic:
Bosses, abeg I wan share one issue with my 2004 Camry big daddy.
If I on AC, e go work, sometimes if I match break the engine go come low sometimes off for road. I noticed say the engine no balance. We don buy new nozzle, change coil, change plugs, service everything but the engine no gree balance. Even for the exhaust e no smooth. Dem say make Dem check valve, Dem loose top cylinder...rings for no4 piston don break. We change all the rings, grind top. Still engine never balance. I noticed it consumes like 8litre for a 42km journey. Though catalyst no dey, I found out that the previous user used mosquito net as catalyst and the thing don scatter for the catalyst pipe. We don comot everything. What else can I do again to balance the engine. I never get ladipo money.
Check your iacv
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
vivalavida:

The point is,once everybody starts using CNG,the price will climb to the mountains if government doesn't subsidize it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
vivalavida:

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
izzou:

I tend to agree with people who call these whole stuff a racket.

There is no way you would build anything in Lagos, that you won't be bamboozled with permits.

From Local governments, to LASBCA, na so you go dey pay. So how come nobody told them it was illegal? Why will the government be giving permits for illegal structures?

Today, Epe is the new rave. I have not seen Lagos state warning people not to buy there. 10 years later, you will hear that the place was for a future nuclear station.

It's possible, but nobody will intentionally sink hundreds of millions to build on somewhere illegal.

I disagree with you, the truth is, an average Nig can be very very stubborn and greedy....Yes, he/she can invest hundreds of million in an illegal structure..The man that claim his house was worth over 300 million said it was a swamp, and they are the one that reclaim it, pls reclaim it from who? The truth is, THEY KNOW IT WAS AN ILLEGAL LAND AND THEY KNEW THIS WILL HAPPEN, they just don't know that it will HAPPEN SO SOON!!! Let me tell you how they operate in Alausa, if you say you're a crook, you will find an equal crook in Alausa, ready to issue you ANY DOCUMENT for a price...Moreover, it is not Lagos state that owns that land but rather federal housing authority FHA, the owner of FESTAC...and they are the one doing the demolition.... usually this people assumed that govt will come but NOT NOW, and if they do, they will NEGOTIATE!!! Sometimes negotiation just don't work, even moreso when the politics is against you, am not sure that demolition will take place if it is their brother Obi that won the election, he will know how to manage his own..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Omoapena:

Use rida and Indrive, you will be amazed on how much you make

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
izzou:

I tend to agree with people who call these whole stuff a racket.

There is no way you would build anything in Lagos, that you won't be bamboozled with permits.

From Local governments, to LASBCA, na so you go dey pay. So how come nobody told them it was illegal? Why will the government be giving permits for illegal structures?

Today, Epe is the new rave. I have not seen Lagos state warning people not to buy there. 10 years later, you will hear that the place was for a future nuclear station.

It's possible, but nobody will intentionally sink hundreds of millions to build on somewhere illegal.

The whole process is targeted at some specific people politically (Igbo’s ) and some Yoruba’s will be affected unfortunately, That’s my opinion though, cause before you demolish buildings you will give some sort of compensation not like this.

APC is out to frustrate and punish every tribe or group that didn’t vote for them. They Will use anything in their power to make sure they win next election.

Make we dey watch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.