Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816054 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
northbird:
.. this present govt is clueless on how to move the country forward.

It's pathetic.
Those on fixed pay are under serious pressure.
Items in the market have really gone up.
Bag of rice is 60k. Same bag that was bought last year November@ 40k.
Just 6 months..and everyone is complaining.

I no even remember how many people i don render assistance to within may and now. If you see head of family dey use leg waka from work daily cos tfare na die.

All the gains from subsidy make dem share am to people desperately in need of help, i was at one beach resort some weeks back. most of the apartments were booked out i con dey wonder who be those people wey dey chill here so.

Lowkey some people dey cashout sha

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Betamusic:
Bosses, abeg I wan share one issue with my 2004 Camry big daddy.
If I on AC, e go work, sometimes if I match break the engine go come low sometimes off for road. I noticed say the engine no balance. We don buy new nozzle, change coil, change plugs, service everything but the engine no gree balance. Even for the exhaust e no smooth. Dem say make Dem check valve, Dem loose top cylinder...rings for no4 piston don break. We change all the rings, grind top. Still engine never balance. I noticed it consumes like 8litre for a 42km journey. Though catalyst no dey, I found out that the previous user used mosquito net as catalyst and the thing don scatter for the catalyst pipe. We don comot everything. What else can I do again to balance the engine. I never get ladipo money.

U don Scan d car? What's d code
U don check fuel pump?
Is the car working fine without AC?
Did u recently change the AC compressor??
Maybe ur engine done weak and at this point na to change am, if u want to use it for ehailing, there's no remedy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
YeyeGbami:

I no even remember how many people i don render assistance to within may and now. If you see head of family dey use leg waka from work daily cos tfare na die.

All the gains from subsidy make dem share am to people desperately in need of help, i was at one beach resort some weeks back. most of the apartments were booked out i con dey wonder who be those people wey dey chill here so.

Lowkey some people dey cashout sha

The youths are making money through different means and supporting their families and people around them. If not, govt wouldn't have been able to contain what would have come after them.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
YeyeGbami:
To rent house for lagos now na risk, before you know Lasg don bring bulldozer wan bring down the house.

Tenants don't have much to lose, it's to pack your belongings and leave. Those who bear the brunt of the mindless demolition of houses in Lagos are property owners and landlords. Imagine these idiots coming to harass and ask for documents of a house that was built in the 80s.

I will never advise anyone to own any sort of landed property in this rat cubicle called Lagos, not even my worst enemy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
TheModerator:

Tenants don't have much to lose, it's to pack your belongings and leave. Those who bear the brunt of the mindless demolition of houses in Lagos are property owners and landlords. Imagine these idiots coming to harass and ask for documents of a house that was built in the 80s.

I will never advise anyone to own any sort of landed property in this rat cubicle called Lagos, not even my worst enemy.

Imagine paying rent in million and after 2months, they mark the house for demolition.

Will you ask the landlord for refund or you move on

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Betamusic(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

U don Scan d car? What's d code
U don check fuel pump?
Is the car working fine without AC?
Did u recently change the AC compressor??
Maybe ur engine done weak and at this point na to change am, if u want to use it for ehailing, there's no remedy.

I never scan yet, I still dey try reason how to get a better one plus the cost. Engine dey move well o but first e dey sluggish before e go pick
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
Omoapena:

Imagine paying rent in million and after 2months, they mark the house for demolition.

Lolz...God forbid bad thing. But who go refund landlord for his investment if him refund u ur rent? Tenant loses 2m but landlord loses upto 50m or more

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

The youths are making money through different means and supporting their families and people around them. If not, govt wouldn't have been able to contain what would have come after them.

I swear if small protest go happen lasan, end sars go dey learn work.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
TheModerator:

Wetin dey pain me be say, if the govt dey honest those structures no suppose even reach window level before they alert the owners. Some of these house get approved plan wey be say na still lasbca agent give the owners.

E dey look like scam, advance omo onile scam

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Omoapena:

Landlord go give you bombastic side eye

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Wetin dey pain me be say, if the govt dey honest those structures no suppose even reach window level before they alert the owners. Some of these house get approved plan wey be say na still lasbca agent give the owners.

E dey look like scam, advance omo onile scam

It's a scam. They know how to collaborate with the omoniles to lure people into buying some of these properties. No issues until the building is near completion.

Approval plan or not, Lagos state will always come up with different excuses to demolish in a particular area. Best is to thread carefully. You are advised not to buy at all and don't rent houses in typically flood prone areas, it's one excuse they have used lately to demolish houses.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Landlord go give you bombastic side eye

Lol. Na koboko I go use pursue that tenant
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
izzou:

Obi was one of Abacha's boys in the 90s. He was importing as far back as then

Obi was the MD/CEO of Fidelity bank before he stepped his feet into the government house.

Verifiable means of income; unlike Seyi that bought an £11 million home in UK. I no sabi the work wey e do.

You can struggle to convince yourself that you made the right choice in February, but your Polish choice says otherwise grin

Of all countries...Poland? grin
This Man cheesy

At least him go see Lewandowski for Poland cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
TheModerator:

It's a scam. They know how to collaborate with the omoniles to lure people into buying some of these properties. No issues until the building is near completion.

Approval plan or not, Lagos state will always come up with different excuses to demolish in a particular area. Best is to thread carefully. You are advised not to buy at all and don't rent houses in typically flood prone areas, it's one excuse they have used lately to demolish houses.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Omoapena:

Remaining months left on the tenancy agreement will be paid to the person.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
Djdamian:

By whom?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Djdamian:

Who will pay?
Case study is Nigeria, not abroad o.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
Djdamian:

This can be contested. You really do not expect a grieving landlord to do this. It's a catastrophe that affectes both parties. I don't think you can hold the landlord liable, not when he was not compensated by government.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
Djdamian:

Paid by LASG?

Definitely not the Landlord that would be in the ICU of a hospital

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nezzjnr:

This Man cheesy

At least him go see Lewandowski for Poland cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin cheesy

Very possible.

E wan go vacation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
Why bolt come do me like this cry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
TheModerator:

This can be contested. You really do not expect a grieving landlord to do this. It's a catastrophe that affectes both parties. I don't think you can hold the landlord liable, not when he was not compensated by government.

This is really straightforward and not complicated. Even a charge and bail lawyer will get this sorted without stress.

In many jurisdictions, if a rented property is marked for demolition by the government, it is typically the landlord's responsibility to provide a refund or make alternative arrangements for the tenant.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
YeyeGbami:

By whom?
Landlord
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Pearl1910:

Who will pay?
Case study is Nigeria, not abroad o.

Landlord
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Djdamian:

Wishful thinking

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
izzou:

grin grin cheesy

Very possible.

E wan go vacation

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin

No hard feelings bro. Just trolling.

I wish you well, brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
Djdamian:

This is really straightforward and not complicated. Even a charge and bail lawyer will get this sorted without stress.

In many jurisdictions, if a rented property is marked for demolition by the government, it is typically the landlord's responsibility to provide a refund or make alternative arrangements for the tenant.

Stop playing

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
Djdamian:

https://punchng.com/ex-serviceman-demands-compensation-after-lagos-demolished-property/

Above is a typical example of such rascality by Lagos State government just this week. His property is being demolished. He has tenants who were rendered homeless as well as himself. In this instance, are you going to drag a homeless man seriously fighting to stay alive?

There's a thing called "force majeure" in law, no contract is void of it. When unforeseeable events occur, no one is held liable. This scenario can also apply in car rental and hire purchase agreements on Uber. A driver cannot be held liable when there's a car wreck in situations that he doesn't have control over.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
My own concern now is that..........sooo yeye is batified! sad

Aruu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
Elections have consequences.
U see wetin "Make my person sha enter" dey cause?
Democracy is voting the right people to office during elections years and holding them accountable all the years inbetween elections. So don't say "elections are over, let's focus on other things"

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
TheModerator:

https://punchng.com/ex-serviceman-demands-compensation-after-lagos-demolished-property/

Above is a typical example of such rascality by Lagos State government just this week. His property is being demolished. He has tenants who were rendered homeless as well as himself. In this instance, are you going to drag a homeless man seriously fighting to stay alive?

There's a thing called "force majeure" in law, no contract is void of it. When unforeseeable events occur, no one is held liable. This scenario can also apply in car rental and hire purchase agreements on Uber. A driver cannot be held liable when there's a car wreck in situations that he doesn't have control over.

🤔🤔🤔

(1) (2) (3) ... (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.