Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772365 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
AgnesN I will wait

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
dav1002:

Naso them take decieve Baz and co with high dashboard forcing them to piss on their bosses head

Not knowing they drive their cars with reckless abandon, sleep inside motor and bath on the road

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Welz:
AgnesN I will wait

You go wait Taya! Last last she go end the chat! Very dubious swines

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
dav1002:

Just wait later Mr much respect will come and debunk all these claims and tell you you don't know how to cancel on inDrive 😏

Like say indrive get one popular name like Uche, we for dey call Glit that name smiley

I'm still chatting them concerning my 700. Chatted them this morning and the lady said she has forwarded to the right department. I'll still chat them on Monday. It is very small but I hate cheating

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
dav1002:

Just wait later Mr much respect will come and debunk all these claims and tell you you don't know how to cancel on inDrive 😏

Barbiturate:

Like say indrive get one popular name like Uche, we for dey call Glit that name smiley

Oya, make una no vex. grin

Much respect, bosses.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Welz:
AgnesN I will wait
After persistent pressuring and a little rudeness, my money has been paid directly to my balance and not refund
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2023
Barbiturate:

You go wait Taya! Last last she go end the chat! Very dubious swines
they have paid
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2023
2 days ago I took a trip on indrive for 8,100, got to rider's destination and she tried to do transfer with her access bank and it was having network issues. she later did it with opay. few minutes later I got another alert from her access. I called her to inform her of double payment and asked for her account number, she sent it immedjately and I sent her money. Till this moment, no confirmation from her that she has gotten it, no thank you, no 5 star😄. But if I have refused to send it now I would be trending on twitter and will be given 1 star.
Morale of this story is people hardly reward good deeds but are quick to punish bad ones.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2023
Barbiturate:
immediately after my last chat response above, she ended the chat immediately. Meanwhile, I was still chatting.

These guys are theives! Something should be done about them. We can't fold out arms and watch them cheat us every now and then

I don't bother to engage them again, it's a waste of time...Thursday evening I got a trip and I move to pick up point, click am here and later had to call the rider because I was in a hurry, she said she's on her way that I should give her 2 mins...5 mins after she did not how up and I called again but she did not pick, then she cancelled and Indriver debited me immediately..I was not surprise, na their way...what I usually do now is that once I get another trip that is of similar value, I drove to the pick up, I won't click am here, once rider show up and we move, I'll click rider did not show up..That is the way I get my REFUND!! Usually rider will ask oga did you cancel, I will answer madam na network it will reconnect...otilor

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2023
Welz:
2 days ago I took a trip on indrive for 8,100, got to rider's destination and she tried to do transfer with her access bank and it was having network issues. she later did it with opay. few minutes later I got another alert from her access. I called her to inform her of double payment and asked for her account number, she sent it immedjately and I sent her money. Till this moment, no confirmation from her that she has gotten it, no thank you, no 5 star😄. But if I have refused to send it now I would be trending on twitter and will be given 1 star.
Morale of this story is people hardly reward good deeds but are quick to punish bad ones.

Funny you, what you did is what you should have DONE!!! You return what doesn't belongs to YOU!!

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2023
dapotemi:

I don't bother to engage them again, it's a waste of time...Thursday evening I got a trip and I move to pick up point, click am here and later had to call the rider because I was in a hurry, she said she's on her way that I should give her 2 mins...5 mins after she did not how up and I called again but she did not pick, then she cancelled and Indriver debited me immediately..I was not surprise, na their way...what I usually do now is that once I get another trip that is of similar value, I drove to the pick up, I won't click am here, once rider show up and we move, I'll click rider did not show up..That is the way I get my REFUND!! Usually rider will ask oga did you cancel, I will answer madam na network it will reconnect...otilor
inDriver app is managed by criminals and armed robbers. Their own go worst pass Uber and taxify if they gain enough popularity.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2023
dapotemi:

Funny you, what you did is what you should have DONE!!! You return what doesn't belongs to YOU!!
so did I say anywhere in my post that it wasn't what I was supposed to do?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Emekayoung:

inDriver app is managed by criminals and armed robbers. Their own go worst pass Uber and taxify if they gain enough popularity.

You're right.

See the screenshot below. Happened just now. Immediately I entered the palms, the idiot cancelled and indrive took their commission. I didn't touch the call sign nor touch the chat.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Askme2020(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Omoapena:

See the way you gave the figures as if it's that easy, nah only your bus go dey road?, how feasible is it to load Edo from Lagos to and fro in a day...

Don't just come and assume things here for people to jump into it only to later regret...

Risk involve in interstate transportation is so higher compare to working within the city, there are something that doesn't even worth trying even though there's money in it...
Thank you.. the guy must have been a Nigerian coach before.. 😂...

Me still think working within the city is better. 20-25k fuel can easily make you 55-80k with 5k+ trip. You just need around 11-16trips to achieve that. And this can be done daily. Unlike the to and fro Benin in a day for 5days.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
dapotemi:

That app is just so annoying, and this stupid riders don't know what we face when they cancel trips, any trips above 5k on indrive and once I chat you up immediately you accept my offer and I didn't get any response under 2mins then you didn't call as well, I will just flag it as unserious trip and cancel it immediately

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Askme2020(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Barbiturate:

I'm still chatting them concerning my 700. Chatted them this morning and the lady said she has forwarded to the right department. I'll still chat them on Monday. It is very small but I hate cheating
Too a trip of 4300. First time trip. Was asked to pay their commission immediately and couldn't get any trip again. I have use my card, connect my bank trip to even load more than the money they asked me to pay, each time I keep getting error. Pls biko how do you guys fund indrive. Since then I have moved to rida.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
dapotemi:

Cunny man die, cunny man bury am. grin
Indrive think say Dem get sense. For every money dey steal from me, I can get it back X10.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Knetpro(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Great tip.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Knetpro:
Great tip.

U don learn bad thing. "Great tip"

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Emekayoung:

inDriver app is managed by criminals and armed robbers. Their own go worst pass Uber and taxify if they gain enough popularity .

Which other popularity them wan gain again?

Who no sabi inDrive?

Abi you dey whine

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
To whom cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
To whom

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
dav1002:

Who no sabi inDrive?

Abi you dey whine

Coca Cola is still doing advert because they understand the need for awareness. The total number of people using Indrive compare to the total populace of Nigeria still doesn’t give satisfactory job done. New uses register everyday. No gain saying Bolt is still a force and threat to any of them in Nigeria. A reasonable policy from any of them will have strong effect on the other.

Nonetheless, Indrive is been run by cartel of criminals. They know what they are doing, but they just don’t know the set of people they are messing with. Just a prototype with good customer care and it will be over for them. Total at Mobolaji Bank Anthony used to be King of filling station along that road until the the new filling station grab the crown from them.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EmirOfNews: 4:02am On Dec 10, 2023
I'm glad to see this thread. Pls, I live in Ibadan so I plan to get a Corolla in January to start Bolt. Pls, is the business still lucrative? I'm not even looking to making big money everday but I want to be sure if 10k daily is guaranteed after commission. Thanks guys!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:07am On Dec 10, 2023
pope191:

Coca Cola is still doing advert because they understand the need for awareness. The total number of people using Indrive compare to the total populace of Nigeria still doesn’t give satisfactory job done. New uses register everyday. No gain saying Bolt is still a force and threat to any of them in Nigeria. A reasonable policy from any of them will have strong effect on the other.

Nonetheless, Indrive is been run by cartel of criminals. They know what they are doing, but they just don’t know the set of people they are messing with. Just a prototype with good customer care and it will be over for them. Total at Mobolaji Bank Anthony used to be King of filling station along that road until the the new filling station grab the crown from them.

But they didn't ran away with it naw angry grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:20am On Dec 10, 2023
EmirOfNews:
I'm glad to see this thread. Pls, I live in Ibadan so I plan to get a Corolla in January to start Bolt. Pls, is the business still lucrative? I'm not even looking to making big money everday but I want to be sure if 10k daily is guaranteed after commission. Thanks guys!!

Lagos would have been fine. Ibadan people prefer Micra

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 7:09am On Dec 10, 2023
DECEMBER 31st IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT TARGET DAY!! Is just a normal day to thank God for. If we couldn't achieve our target for 2023 as planned, we can achieve them by March 2024. Don't allow general mental pressure of end of year pushed you beyond your limit. If you couldn't meet up since January till December, don't go beyond your limit trying to meet up in few weeks. The way guys are driving and speeding lately is concerning. Let us limit our speed. Accident on the roads is alarming. Accident that you can't even try to do simple analysis of how it happened. May God keep us all, especially this ehailing jamboree period angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2023
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP:
08033539981 or 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EmirOfNews: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2023
donbrowser:

Lagos would have been fine. Ibadan people prefer Micra
Hmmm...so, that means 10k isn't guaranteed a day in IB? Chai
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2023
EmirOfNews:
Hmmm...so, that means 10k isn't guaranteed a day in IB? Chai

You should be able to make the 10k since you own the car

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2023
dav1002:

Who no sabi inDrive?

Abi you dey whine
You wan start blind argument abi? Are you trying to say indrive is more popular than bolt and Uber app? I don't want to argue this period please. There are places you won't get any indrive request,but bolt and Uber requests are sure for you. Stop talking like a JJC,abi you just wan argue this Sunday morning?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EmirOfNews: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2023
donbrowser:

You should be able to make the 10k since you own the car
thanks Bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5601) (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), lanrexdo(m), Resurgent2016, donbrowser(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.