Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4771336 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2023
You see when people ask me what my plan is for the future I simply tell them God is my plan.

That response may sound foolish to many but if I start to elaborate more on it, then you would agreed with me God is actually my plan because, what do I know about a thing or a project or the future that I'll have to start making plans towards it??

The only thing I do is get myself prepared educationally, mentally, physical and emotional to plug unto any good opportunity that presents itself.

While I was into farming then I'd my car and I never thought of doing Uber but when the time came I started it with my personal car, at some point I parked the car at home and opt for a rental, after some time I sold it off. Went in rentals with a few partners till I got my own car. Mind you, I never had any plans but the progress was just going on and on just like that... There was serious turbulence all those years if renting with partners and there were also some good moments which I will not forget about nna hurry... Like the Jamaican rich @ Radautoworks grin

Before I bought my own car I already met a lady client while I was on rent with a bug daddy and when my partner took his car she called me to drive her on her personal to the market a few times and I seized the opportunity... We got along together very well and she was a fantastic lady... A few weeks later I bought another car for myself and this client kept patronizing me... Imaging traveling all the way from Abule Egba to Ama-Pepple to take a client out to Igando, oyinbo market, VI, lekki and also run some errands... This is a client that has her own 06 Corolla parked at home oh. Opportunity

Now, how did I find myself doing what I'm currently doing now?

All those while a discussion was always raised here, get a side hustle, think if an exit plan BLA BLA BLA
those who follow me closely can tell I usually dint contribute because if you ask me, I'd no idea what I'll be doing the next day. My plan has always been God. If I close my eyes tonight not to open it the next day, fine!
But so long I wake up all I know is "man no dey do only one hustle for life.
Some day some how an opportunity will present itself. That has always been my believe. ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
Now, this lady client of mine called me that she wants to sell her Corolla.
I immediately jumped into action, requested for pictures of the car, since it's a car I know very well and one I've used before so it was easy for me to market it.
That was where the relationship btw tojah and I started and how my car dealership business started. Just within a few hours of inspection and negotiation I made about a 150k... Wow!
This could be the side hustle I said to myself with a chuckle grin grin
I could have drove the entire month morning till night daily to earn this big.
Opportunity

I already have a registered company which I can leverage on... SamTee here... Out of discussion he sent me some links and platforms which helped me kicked start properly.

Gradually gradually, I started dropping the Uber driving job and loosing interest. At some point I was only doing offline but my car got really bad due to the accumulated stress from the Uber job so all my offline clients had already gone. So now it's strictly car dealership and real Estate for the now.

The Uber business was a stepping stone to where I am today and I'm still just a sojourner here on Earth till god calls.

So @dav001, you can keep hating for all I care I am a progress in process if god says I'll become a Burundi Change tomorrow I'm always ready the 100 pounds was just a gift from a client after an inspection of a car the other day I saw the opportunity to save the money against January/February for children school fees and rent so I seized it and I finally bought it @1000... Did a transfer to them from my savings and I've the money saved in pounds. Call it online rich man for all I care. The more you hate the higher I go.

I'm still a progressive work and god is plan.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Felicity0001:
I immediately jumped into action, requested for pictures of the car, since it's a car I know very well and one I've used before so it was easy for me to market it.
That was where the relationship btw tojah and I started and how my car dealership business started. Just within a few hours of inspection and negotiation I made about a 150k... Wow!
Opportunity

I already have a registered company which I can leverage on... SamTee here... Out of discussion he sent me some links and platforms which helped me kicked start properly.

Gradually gradually, I started dropping the Uber driving job and loosing interest. At some point I was only doing offline but my car got really bad due to the accumulated stress from the Uber job so all my offline clients had already gone. So now it's strictly car dealership and real Estate for the now.

The Uber business was a stepping stone to where I am today and I'm still just a sojourner here on Earth till god calls.

So @dav001, you can keep hating for all I care I am a progress in process if god says I'll become a Burundi Change tomorrow I'm always ready the 100 pounds was just a gift from a client after an inspection of a car the other day I saw the opportunity to save the money against January/February for children school fees and rent so I seized it and I finally bought it @1000... Did a transfer to them from my savings and I've the money saved in pounds. Call it online rich man for all I care. The more you hate the higher I go.

The money I spend on drinks alone weekly is what I net weekly then and maybe what some people like dav001 earn in combine with his side hustle weekly

Yesterday b4 I went out I checked my fridge and I noticed my alcohol was going down... I'd to restocked it... dave001 C receipt below make your body pepper u small... This doesn't include the normal once I do at hotspot oh... I can as well show you transfer receipt if you care.

Haters, keep hating

I'm just a work in progress

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Felicity0001:

The money I spend on drinks alone weekly is what I net weekly then and maybe what some people like dav001 earn in combine with his side hustle weekly

Yesterday b4 I went out I checked my fridge and I noticed my alcohol was going down... I'd to restocked it... dave001 C receipt below make your body pepper u small... This doesn't include the normal once I do at hotspot oh... I can as well show you transfer receipt if you care.

Haters, keep hating

LOL, Bro you don't need this. grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Felicity0001:

Haters, keep hating

See as u mention drinks. I was hoping to see some expensive shits. I come dey see action bitter and Heineken. Lol

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
vivalavida:

See as u mention drinks. I was hoping to see some expensive shits. I come dey see action bitter and Heineken. Lol

grin grin This thread na d1e

Let him celebrate his wins in peace na. E easy to get Β£100 ?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
Felicity0001:

Haters, keep hating

Boss I greet u..longest time sir.God bless the works of your hand.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
tojahh:

But they didn't ran away with it naw angry grin

Nah deh get liver stand with full chest
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
vivalavida:

grin
🀣🀣🀣
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:56am On Dec 11, 2023
ReadaDream:
LOL, Bro you don't need this. grin

Who says?? Alcohol? I need am oooh... 9ja hard, the hardship is too much you need take some alcohol to cool down
The bill too plenty abeg make man no go think die.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2023
vivalavida:

Hahahaha... The action bitter is an herbal drink e get watin e dey do for my body na only me know that one.

The bear na for catfish pepper soup

The maltina na for madam and children

Watin I won use expensive cloth do? I be Deizeini boy BAZ001? EXPENSIVE CLOTH KO

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:02am On Dec 11, 2023
Johnchrix:

Boss I greet u..longest time sir.God bless the works of your hand.

Hey!!! Johncrix! How is you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obuneme: 7:44am On Dec 11, 2023
Felicity0001:

Haters, keep hating

I was hoping to see black label, singleton whiskey or even Hennessy grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2023
Felicity0001:

Hey!!! Johncrix! How is you?

I'm good boss I don start outsourcing business. As country come get as e be man gats strategize on means of survival.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2023
All these bolt drivers been quiet since last week like say we no know as e dey go. 😏
Una well done.
Dem no go share dashboards so that their secrets no go open.
Make Una sha come do giveaway for us today if Una no want wahala. angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by steemlord: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2023
Men wey Sabi! I greet una all.
Kindly recommend a cheap hotel or guesthouse not too far from Ikeja.
My mechanic is coming in from up north. Pls anyone of the least expensive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2023
Felicity0001:

Who says?? Alcohol? I need am oooh... 9ja hard, the hardship is too much you need take some alcohol to cool down
The bill too plenty abeg make man no go think die.

This isn't what he meant though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin This thread na d1e

Let him celebrate his wins in peace na. E easy to get Β£100 ?

LMAO, if you see the way coffee enter my nose just now...some month ago I finally decided that this thread is mainly for cruise and to release some stress sha...I am happy for him tho, na only him understand where he's coming from, how the journey be, and hopefully where he's going..Heineken or alomo bitter could mean alot if you've been on sapele water for a long time...May we all continue to thrive.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2023
Glithronix:
All these bolt drivers been quiet since last week like say we no know as e dey go. 😏
Una well done.

I talk em say nah u. You are now prouding. Ohk! January is a stone throw.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2023
Glithronix:
Una well done.

Bolt drivers dey code nowadays, dem dey act like say dem no dey cash out. Since Bolt blocked my account till October 2024, Rida and INDRIVE has been very profitable for me.

No stress of driver score and acceptance rate.

No long pickups

No random trips to unsafe and bad roads. I choose my trips

No commission, all the money wey I make na my pocket straight up. Shishi I no dey give anybody
grin

Money I made on Indrive and Rida

In four days after fuelling Friday, Saturday, Sunday and This Monday morning

Total of #206,000

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
dapotemi:

I don't bother to engage them again, it's a waste of time...Thursday evening I got a trip and I move to pick up point, click am here and later had to call the rider because I was in a hurry, she said she's on her way that I should give her 2 mins...5 mins after she did not how up and I called again but she did not pick, then she cancelled and Indriver debited me immediately..I was not surprise, na their way...what I usually do now is that once I get another trip that is of similar value, I drove to the pick up, I won't click am here, once rider show up and we move, I'll click rider did not show up..That is the way I get my REFUND!! Usually rider will ask oga did you cancel, I will answer madam na network it will reconnect...otilor

This didn't work for me. I tried it today

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Bolt drivers dey code nowadays, dem dey act like say dem no dey cash out. Since Bolt blocked my account till October 2024, Rida and INDRIVE has been very profitable for me.

No long pickups

No commission, all the money wey I make na my pocket straight up. Shishi I no dey give anybody
grin

Total of #206,000

Congrats bro, but deep down in your heart, you're missing bolt this period... wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
GeneralZodd:

No long pickups

grin

Total of #206,000

Story!!! Until u show us dollars before we go believe. This one na audio grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Omoapena:

Congrats bro, but deep down in your heart, you're missing bolt this period... wink
No lies bro, I miss bolt, but I doubt if can ever net 200k in 4 days on bolt. Honestly you never know what you are capable of doing until one door closes. I so much detest Rida and Indriver before, until I decided to solely focus on them., then I discover they actually more profitable. Forget surge and big earnings on Bolt dashboard. It doesn't really portray reality

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Pearl1910:

Story!!! Until u show us dollars before we go believe. This one na audio grin

We have moved on from dollars. Now it's time to eat the fattest bone this detty December grin

Try download and register on Rida. You will be amazed on how much you will make whenever it's surging on bolt.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
pope191:

I no be bolt driver. embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
GeneralZodd:

No long pickups

grin

Total of #206,000
Omoh, I need this kind of strength/energy you people dey take do this hustle oooh.
See money in 4 days. Chai!
However, indrive is exactly what you said about it.
I don't think I can use that Rida. Indrive alone is perfect for me.
But you see these bolt drivers ehn, I still dey on their neck like a gold chain.
Wetin I dey see on bolt app since last week no be moin moin.

Much respect, boss.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Emekayoung:

You wan start blind argument abi? Are you trying to say indrive is more popular than bolt and Uber app? I don't want to argue this period please. There are places you won't get any indrive request,but bolt and Uber requests are sure for you. Stop talking like a JJC,abi you just wan argue this Sunday morning?

I only asked who no know inDrive

Did I anywhere say inDrive is more popular than uberbolt?

Try to read and comprehend properly before bringing up baseless arguments

Much respect

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Felicity0001:
Opportunity

I'm not hating bruh!

Never!!

All I gat is live for you and everyone here

Just first learn how to spell pounds well na I'm be my own πŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
dapotemi:

LMAO, if you see the way coffee enter my nose just now...some month ago I finally decided that this thread is mainly for cruise and to release some stress sha...I am happy for him tho, na only him understand where he's coming from, how the journey be, and hopefully where he's going..Heineken or alomo bitter could mean alot if you've been on sapele water for a long time ...May we all continue to thrive.

I see what you did there comrade

You're a bad guy πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
pope191:

Like this comrade πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
dav1002:

I'm not hating bruh!

Never!!

All I gat is live for you and everyone here

Just first learn how to spell pounds well na I'm be my own πŸ˜‰

He who comes into equity must come with clean hands 😊

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m), glambo(m), mattfeuter(m), Johnchrix(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.