Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735604 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itzFso: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2023
Abeg leave the rat, make E chill with your big clients 😂😂

confusedworld17:
Abeg make una give me tips on how to deal with those small small rats.
Dont know how the rat take enter the cabin, thinking it was when I worked on my AC.
Once I open the car in the morning, the rat go run enter that space wey dey for the hand break side. My mechanic don help me loose that gear side check all those area, we no see the rat.
I need to do something fast before the rat go jump out while on a trip, my matter go come enter twitter.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2023
Gentlelife50:

That one na for Lagos, try travel and see.
Na Dem go even say make u wine up
grin
Well, I've traveled to Ibadan, Ilorin, Ijebu, Abeokuta without any issues.

I don't know what's obtainable on the Benin/East route.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2023
confusedworld17:
Dont know how the rat take enter the cabin, thinking it was when I worked on my AC.
Once I open the car in the morning, the rat go run enter that space wey dey for the hand break side. My mechanic don help me loose that gear side check all those area, we no see the rat.
I need to do something fast before the rat go jump out while on a trip, my matter go come enter twitter.

I laff so tey I enter pearl kitchen go carry meat grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2023
Glithronix:

Father Christmas, na people like us wey no get money you suppose dey do this giveaway for nah. sad
I notice that you like 'dashing' indrive awoof money.
If you no click I've arrived and wait for the 5mins to elapse, how you want take cancel with "rider didn't show"

Much respect, sir.

Read that dapo reply well, you will understand why

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2023
Gentlelife50:

That one na for Lagos, try travel and see.
Na Dem go even say make u wine up
grin

Police is not issuing tinted permit at the moment. No officer will disturb you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2023
Pearl1910:

Make una do this thing for DM before Indrive blocks dat channel. Also bear in mind that it is fraud, only use it when u want to revenge on them for stealing your money.

You're right about the DM though. Those guys don cheat me die. I don't like fraud but they've pushed me so much to the wall
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2023
Barbiturate:

Read that dapo reply well, you will understand why
It is well.

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2023
confusedworld17:

Wahala cheesy grin cheesy
Your rider will almost bite your ear
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2023
Gentlelife50:

With how much fuel?.
grin
Abeg no start o 🤣🤣
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz... >15k but < 20k
I even think say na 5k fuel sef 🥺🥺

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2023
Emekayoung:

With 5k fuel abi?

cheesy
🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
confusedworld17:

You no want make the rat collect AC?

Abi you want make the rat pay you for trip 😂

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
ReadaDream:
Well, I've traveled to Ibadan, Ilorin, Ijebu, Abeokuta without any issues.

I don't know what's obtainable on the Benin/East route.
No much Wahala for those routes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
donbrowser:

Police is not issuing tinted permit at the moment. No officer will disturb you.

Bros all these Benin ore no wan hear that one, at least u need doctor's report
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
Please who knows when bolt is closing for inspection this December? I have been carried away by inDriver and Rider.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
I just have a feeling these stories are sometimes cooked and peddled by bolt to curb offline trips.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
MrReeseG:
I just have a feeling these stories are sometimes cooked and peddled by bolt to curb offline trips.

That page is headquarter of lies and fake news

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
MrReeseG:

It's a big lie, how did they know it was a ride she booked that got her killed.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilachiever(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
lilachiever:
I need a vehicle that can transport a Freezer and Cooker, preferably a Sienna or Minibus with removable seats.

Pick up: Iba Estate, close to LASU
Drop Off: Onipanu

Sunday preferred.

Quote me with your fee

Still needed. Max budget 20K. No need to message if you can’t work with my offer.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2023
MrReeseG:

This is common in Port Harcourt. Unlike Lagos, they don't show them the price estimate.

When I went to Port Harcourt and booked Bolt, the driver asked that we do offline for 2500 while the online was 2800.

Nothing like Bonus there. Lagos drivers are enjoying. And the incident of killing riders and drivers is very prevalent there too. The driver that drove me said that about eight Bolt drivers have been killed of recent there. How can people be killing because of ordinary Corolla.

Meanwhile, do we need to create a Twitter thread to stop this thing Bolt is doing. A rider was complaining to me yesterday how a driver that's at Ogba picked her request while she's inside Unilag Estate, Magodo.

I explained to her that it's not the driver's fault but Bolt's. In an attempt to avoid blocking and balance the stats, we pick the request even when we know that it's impossible to carry out the order.

Below is the trip that came just before hers. I accepted it and the rider cancelled immediately.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2023
I couldn't get the bonus yesterday because of all these useless long pickup trips.

Imagine being at Kudirat Abiola Way and Bolt is asking me to go to Isaac John to carry someone to the same Isaac John.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2023
Omoapena:

It's a big lie, how did they know it was a ride she booked that got her killed.

It's possible. An investigation was done before arriving at that conclusion. Offline trip is risky both for drivers and riders. Let's agree
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Bros all these Benin ore no wan hear that one, at least u need doctor's report

The last time I traveled with my car to the East, they removed the tint nylon at Benin. The only asked for the doctor's report which I couldn't provide. Those guys are wicked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

This is common in Port Harcourt. Unlike Lagos, they don't show them the price estimate.

When I went to Port Harcourt and booked Bolt, the driver asked that we do offline for 2500 while the online was 2800.

Nothing like Bonus there. Lagos drivers are enjoying. And the incident of killing riders and drivers is very prevalent there too. The driver that drove me said that about eight Bolt drivers have been killed of recent there. How can people be killing because of ordinary Corolla.

Meanwhile, do we need to create a Twitter thread to stop this thing Bolt is doing. A rider was complaining to me yesterday how a driver that's at Ogba picked her request while she's inside Unilag Estate, Magodo.

I explained to her that it's not the driver's fault but Bolt's. In an attempt to avoid blocking and balance the stats, we pick the request even when we know that it's impossible to carry out the order.

Below is the trip that came just before hers. I accepted it and the rider cancelled immediately.

All lies to deceive you and swindle bolt of their commission. Port Harcourt drivers see price estimate.

I also believe they get bonuses but I'm not sure. Ksmart027 can confirm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2023
Itsrm:

All lies to deceive you and swindle bolt of their commission. Port Harcourt drivers see price estimate.

The first driver I booked was asking me for the price estimate that I saw there. He said he wanted to know so he can decide if it's worth the long distance pickup because he was a little farther from my location. I later cancelled that ride and booked another.

You might be right though. Anyone that has driven in Port Harcourt can confirm this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2023
Itsrm:

It depends on the driver, some see the price estimate, while some don't. I only see a price estimate when it's a surge ride, meanwhile my guy always see the price estimate surge or no surge. As for bonus i, bolt gives me bonus everyday, though i don't know of other drivers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2023
ksmart027:

It depends on the driver, some see the price estimate, while some don't. I only see a price estimate when it's a surge ride, meanwhile my guy always see the price estimate surge or no surge. As for bonus i, bolt gives me bonus everyday, though i don't know of other drivers.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. PuZZyNegro, the driver may have been saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

It's possible. An investigation was done before arriving at that conclusion. Offline trip is risky both for drivers and riders. Let's agree

I can assure you it's a fat lie...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

The last time I traveled with my car to the East, they removed the tint nylon at Benin. The only asked for the doctor's report which I couldn't provide. Those guys are wicked

In order to have rest of mind using your tint, get a medical report from government hospital.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
PuZZyNegro:
I couldn't get the bonus yesterday because of all these useless long pickup trips.

Imagine being at Kudirat Abiola Way and Bolt is asking me to go to Isaac John to carry someone to the same Isaac John.

We complain in Nigeria about long pickup while I have requested several times where drivers will come from around my destination, yet they will be with all smiles when they arrive. Although, I always tip them whenever they come from far places.

This screenshot was taken late but see how far he is to me. I'm going on a 15 mins ride but pickup is about 13 mins.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrJames007: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
confusedworld17:
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: BAZ001 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.