Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769491 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrJames007: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
YeyeGbami:

In order to have rest of mind using your tint, get a medical report from government hospital.
Please does this also apply to factory tint?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
73O9:

We complain in Nigeria about long pickup while I have requested several times where drivers will come from around my destination, yet they will be with all smiles when they arrive. Although, I always tip them whenever they come from far places.

This screenshot was taken late but see how far he is to me. I'm going on a 15 mins ride but pickup is about 13 mins.

Àlàyé the road to your place good àbí ẹ No good?
Unwarranted traffic jams?
You dey cancel unnecessarily?

Just a pick up of 7 minutes here after letting the rider know you are on your way, they'll cancel before you get there. Some will even call you and assure you that they'll wait for you, only to get there and they've blocked your line. You think most Nigerians are sane?

Most times when they complain online I just laugh. Everyone is innocent online. This doesn't mean we don't have crazy drivers too.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
MrJames007:

Factory tint no need medical report, if police dey vex tell am to remove it 😁.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
73O9:

We complain in Nigeria about long pickup while I have requested several times where drivers will come from around my destination, yet they will be with all smiles when they arrive. Although, I always tip them whenever they come from far places.

This screenshot was taken late but see how far he is to me. I'm going on a 15 mins ride but pickup is about 13 mins.

Typical Nigerian that has travelled abroad.
Easily throws Nigerians under the bus without considering other factors and conditions unique to us here.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Factory tint no need medical report, if police dey vex tell am to remove it 😁.
grin grin or make hin break the glass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

The last time I traveled with my car to the East, they removed the tint nylon at Benin. The only asked for the doctor's report which I couldn't provide. Those guys are wicked

Na their way
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
MrJames007:
No, once they confirm it's from factory they let u go

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
Itsrm:

Okay, thanks for the clarification. PuZZyNégro, the driver may have been saying the truth.
Abeg who be this one again?
Which one be puzzyNégro? 😁
Some names self. grin

Much respect, boss.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Glithronix:

Abeg who be this one again?
Which one be puzzyNégro? 😁
Some names self. grin

Much respect, boss.

If only u know how ur name sounds to a stranger or what comes to mind hearing your name for the first time. U sef go change ur name.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
Pearl1910:

If only u know how ur name sounds to a stranger or what comes to mind hearing your name for the first time. U sef go change ur name.

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
Pearl1910:

Like Clitor*s ba grin grin grin bad man

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Pearl1910:

Only some set of individuals think this deep.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
It reminds me of one dude back in the days. There’s a guy we used to call clitor** codedly within our circle then, so one day like that after church service, there’s one other guy who not until that very day, apparently, didn’t know the meaning of clitor**, trying to call the clito guy, who was far from him, na so this guy begin shout clitor** inside church Oo!. Omo! No be small staring at that guy inside church that day oo.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Pearl1910:

Typical Nigerian that has travelled abroad.
Easily throws Nigerians under the bus without considering other factors and conditions unique to us here.

The message must have been misinterpreted, maybe I should have said, " I wonder how they still keep a happy mood after a long pickup ".

I drove and I know how I used to feel with long pickups but these guys will drive more than 10km to pickup and still not frown.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
73O9:

I was thinking this is Lagos all the while, been wondering the area that the map will be.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gentlelife50:

I was thinking this is Lagos all the while, been wondering the area that the map will be.

It's the new Lagos. You must have been left behind in the old Lagos.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
73O9:

The message must have been misinterpreted, maybe I should have said, " I wonder how they still keep a happy mood after a long pickup ".

I drove and I know how I used to feel with long pickups but these guys will drive more than 10km to pickup and still not frown.

Bro, there's little or no discrimination where you are as long as you are not a thief or a fraudster. They'll gladly pick you up from >6km away because things are working as they should. Look at Über and Lyft for instance, if a rider cancels, über will compensate you for the cancelled trip and deduct the money from the rider's next trip. Bolt will refund you a certain amount if a rider tries to scam you or refuses to pay the amount. These are not Nigerian companies. There are labour laws protecting the drivers. Why won't they be happy?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:08am On Dec 14, 2023
thoollz:

Bro, there's little or no discrimination where you are as long as you are not a thief or a fraudster. They'll gladly pick you up from >6km away because things are working as they should. Look at Über and Lyft for instance, if a rider cancels, über will compensate you for the cancelled trip and deduct the money from the rider's next trip. Bolt will refund you a certain amount if a rider tries to scam you or refuses to pay the amount. These are not Nigerian companies. There are labour laws protecting the drivers. Why won't they be happy?
Chai!
We dey suffer in this Nigeria as drivers sha. sad

Much respect, baba.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 12:10am On Dec 14, 2023
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL//WHATSAPP: 08033539981 or 08182880902

CarPapers.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2023
I need someone to help me pick up a 40" Smart TV in Navy barracks (Alakija) and bring it to Fagba next week.Prefer someone along that axis.Quote me and let's discuss if you are game.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2023
sunnymighty:
I need someone to help me pick up a 40" Smart TV in Navy barracks (Alakija) and bring it to Fagba next week.Prefer someone along that axis.Quote me and let's discuss if you are game.

gimme just 35k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dharmie13(f): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2023
Good morning pilots ...pls I need the new bolt office address.tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
73O9:

You forgot to add that
You can’t cancel once the driver start moving towards your direction else you loose half of the fare. And that you will stay outside waiting for the taxi cos if he cancels you will loose money and next driver will be 20 mins away.
Driver will come happily cos money is guaranteed with better Tips

Abroad go reset your African time mentality within 2 weeks.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Felicity0001:
Sup guys...

Pls a client gave me 100£ after delivering a car to him today... What's d exchange rate for it abeg... I won buy am settle my guys their cut

Earning hard currency in Nigeria … wow
Pepper dem well
Pepper olalekan pope191 , pepper blackbishop that couldn’t pass Jamb ,
pepper Donbrowser's certificate forger APC tout
Who else oo
Pepper Dav001
Hhmmm pepper dis olosho man with bend leg… chaii I don forget him name oo grin Larrylongdick

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
BAZ001:

Earning hard currency in Nigeria … wow
Pepper dem well
Pepper olalekan pope191 , pepper blackbishop that couldn’t pass Jamb ,
pepper Donbrowser's certificate forger APC tout
Who else oo
Pepper Dav001
Hhmmm pepper dis olosho man with bend leg… chaii I don forget him name oo grin Larrylongdick

Ignored!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
dharmie13:
Good morning pilots ...pls I need the new bolt office address.tnx

Providence way, close to Coliseum and Peninsula Hotels, Marwa busstop

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
Many trips just dey hang for indrive, where are the fastest fingers?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Omoapena:
Many trips just dey hang for indrive, where are the fastest fingers?
Dem don dey get sense. grin

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dharmie13(f): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Tnx sir
Pearl1910:

Providence way, close to Coliseum and Peninsula Hotels, Marwa busstop
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
YeyeGbami:

gimme just 35k

Dey play
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexzyy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hello house! Please is Honda baby boy now allowed for Uber/bolt in Lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jamie1000: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
GeneralZodd:
. Interstate movement would be a better idea than Bolt and Uber with sienna. I can't have a 14 seater bus that will fetch me over 25Ok a day, 1.5 million Naira a week , 6 million monthly and use it to do Bolt and Uber. It's abuse and misuse of asset.

You just dey cap. If they make 6m monthly why aren't they rich? If, you run 1 trip before you load again, e fit even take you 5 days. Do you know how many drivers are on queue. To even get a retun is a problem. The maintaince self high.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Pearl1910, YeyeGbami, pope191, GeneralZodd(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.