Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729435 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) (5627) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:05pm On Jan 15
Omoapena:

Hahaha
Motivational speaker, thanks for the motivation, you really uplifted my spirit, if it weren't for that your motivation, probably Djdamian would have retrieved the car or I wouldn't have been able to complete the deal...

🀣🀣🀣🀣

So you agree that I motivated you now?

That I didn't laugh at you? Abuse you? Curse you?

I just want you to be clear for posterity sake.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 3:07pm On Jan 15
northbird:

You have the time to draft an epistle on HP matter wey no concern you.
How are you different from the trolls you are accusing on the platform?

Look at your contributions on this platform and tell me if you don't fit the description of a troll too.

Hahahaha πŸ˜†

Hatred, jealousy and envy will not kill you . . . say a big amen for me on your behalf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 4:07pm On Jan 15
Omoapena:

Leave that delusional man alone....

Me that I'm always a step ahead in everything I lay my hands on.

He said he was motivating me then, lol🀣🀣🀣

Oga he's delusional

Mr. I'm 10 steps ahead

Baba Nobody motivates me

Have you slithered away like the snake that we all finally see that you are?

I thought you will say otherwise so I will ask you to set some money for a bet so that I can go and lift mine and your posts from last year and paste here for everyone to see who the liar is between us.

Thankfully seun in his limited wisdom understood most of us have very short memories hence his reason for leaving our posts history for everyone to see. πŸ˜†

I'm still waiting for you sha, remember I'm the delusional one here according to you 😏

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:22pm On Jan 15
northbird:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Is it your HP?

Plagiarism is a crime.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:41pm On Jan 15
call 0913-7000-206 for driver job in a reputable company. you may have to work on saturday
salary -90k location lagos mainland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15
Conner44:

Oga he's delusional

Mr. I'm 10 steps ahead

Baba Nobody motivates me

Have you slithered away like the snake that we all finally see that you are?

I thought you will say otherwise so I will ask you to set some money for a bet so that I can go and lift mine and your posts from last year and paste here for everyone to see who the liar is between us.

Thankfully seun in his limited wisdom understood most of us have very short memories hence his reason for leaving our posts history for everyone to see. πŸ˜†

I'm still waiting for you sha, remember I'm the delusional one here according to you 😏

Park one side bro..

Not in for all the dramas.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:08pm On Jan 15
Omoapena:

Park one side bro..

Not in for all the dramas.

Typical undecided

a clear conscience fears no accusations

Enjoy πŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:12pm On Jan 15
Conner44:

If it didn't pay more then why do you think he put himself and his hustle on the line when he singlehandedly tried to instigate a city wide protest against the ehailing coys using their own app?

It's basic common sense.

e b lyke say i don offend you before, no vex boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:17pm On Jan 15
YeyeGbami:

e b lyke say i don offend you before, no vex boss.

Ahh, no naw undecided yeye, you are one of the realest niqqaz I admire on this thread.

You have no problem. You are here for the vawulence, always have . . . Always will. You dont start it neither do you end it. You never fail to make it known too. Your character has always been steadfast and that is why I doubt I will ever have issues with you here.

You be my guy for real, no just think am go far kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:24pm On Jan 15
Conner44:

Ahh, no naw undecided yeye, you are one of the realest niqqaz I admire on this thread.

You have no problem. You are here for the vawulence, always have . . . Always will. You dont start it neither do you end it. You never fail to make it known too. Your character has always been steadfast and that is why I doubt I will ever have issues with you here.

You be my guy for real, no just think am go far kiss

Life is too short to be mad baba mi.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:59pm On Jan 15
YeyeGbami:

Life is too short to be mad baba mi.

I know πŸ˜”

Its just that . . . why is it this same gang of people always tormenting others here. When people who want to help come here to give updates which they don't like they team up against them. Initially I thought it was because the information wasn't correct but I later realised it was because those peoples updates were making them feel very insecure.

I myself have never ever castigated this hustle. I always chip in whenever I can help with tips or information on things I know. I came here on this thread sometime in 2018 to learn from people on the job. I was silent until when dru23 started calling drivers here BROKE Which infuriated me into coming out of my shell to become vocal. Yes, I joined some others here to hound dru away for that singular reason (I believe he has changed today sha) and I won't apologise for it.

They say I troll, I tell lies, I don't drive, I don't own a car, I have never done ehailing before etc etc and even though it's all lies I don't mind. My own is why hound off the ones who were the major motivators dropping serious updates and content here only because you couldn't and haven't measured up to their own standards?

I mean, we are all here together as a community to learn and share information + resources aren't we? Yes, We do gbas-gbos, we bant, we laugh but it was all of a healthy nature until the troll came into the picture

People who were supposed to check him were shying away because they didn't want him to remind them of the names their own fathers christened them with, maybe they were ashamed of what their own faces looked like . . . So they let him have his run and now see what it has led to.

Why do you think I'm here yapping upandan and rubbing it into their faces? It's because I was the only one openly vocal about my disdain for that troll and his method of engagement here, many people who didn't like the way CheerfulGiver used his words or posted his dashboards also joined the troll in support but because karma never sleeps the troll later turned around to attack a few of those people who were initially hailing him behind the scenes. They never believed it would get to their own turn, now see what it has caused. Many of them are not active on any other section than this uber thread, they log in here, read the front page and then come to the business section to check for updates here and see if they can engage with friends online. Now all that has ended. Does it pain me? YES , does it pain them? DOUBLE YES although they would rather deactivate than admit it due to either pride or shame.

No be say na mouth, I've been a registered member of this forum since seun didn't even know his left from right, I have seen threads rise and fall over the years and when this one was heading the to the grave I began my campaign of trying to calm the storm. Remember when I was screaming here that "let us all learn to manage each other? Let those who want to drive keep driving and let those who want to work in a salaried way go ahead but allow the drivers be?" Anyone who has followed this thread for the past 2 years will know that everything I said here is the truth but because of the Nigerian in us we will rather die than admit it.

Yeye, that is the simple reason why I am now stark raving MAD and rubbing the consequences of those few peoples actions in their faces. I believe they represent a major percentage of people still coming here for updates since the main serious drivers have all ported to the telegram group (and they are understandably shamed to do so too) but it's okay.

Did anybody stop them from seeking salaried jobs? Did anyone castigate them for it? Do people tell them that they should resign by force? so why do they now shove their opinions of ehailing being a dead business down the throats of hardworking people here? just because they feel they have migrated to a better place or position in life? They were all newbies right here on this very thread once too and they were all accommodated and carried along, so why switch the theme of the thread now?

Life is in stages, I myself have a salaried job but I still know that the ehailing drivers too see their own jobs as the type that pays them what they feel is best for themselves and families at the moment. Why can't we all respect that? Why telling them to quit and learn a skill? Will you pay for the tuition? Who will be feeding their families and paying bills while they are taking all these courses to skill up ? You think life will pause for them to achieve those skills? Ahn ahn . . . Let's empathise with those who can't even get the time of day to attend class or to focus long enough to read books for hours everyday to learn new skills. It is not easy, even if you have the brain then what of the time? Everyone is not in the same position or situation in life.

Let me stop here jor, my bile is being reserved for the people who I highlighted in the post below according to the famous Gabrinchi wink

Those ones are always unhappy whenever the read my posts here. I will not blame them but I won't stop peppering them with the truth

Sorry for the long read people . . . Sometimes I get carried away when I'm passionate about writing something.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 10:20pm On Jan 15
Omo you talk too much bro. This one na just typing u dey type. Imagine wetin you go dey use your mouth do. Easy abeg. I never see man wey type long epistle reach you. Easy biko.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:31pm On Jan 15
ThatIgboBoy:
Omo you talk too much bro. This one na just typing u dey type. Imagine wetin you go dey use your mouth do. Easy abeg. I never see man wey type long epistle reach you. Easy biko.

I am a writer. It comes naturally for me.

I know most have issues with reading sha πŸ˜’ that's why I apologised at the end.

No vex e hia kiss

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Boo3nity(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15
With 2024, the era of "Oga no vex. Na LASTMA/FRSC/VIO hol me" has ended.
If I give you a car for e-hailing services and you (a self acclaimed driver of the century with experience surpassing Google map navigational guide) dare FAIL to meet up with the daily/weekly remittance, using the above reason as excuse, your business with that will forever cease with immediate effect.
If na you and FG/LASG traffic regulators I borrow money wey i use buy motor, una go tell me.
Entitled short ROI demons!
N.B: I bold am for the contract paper so you no claim say you no see am.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15
Boo3nity:
With 2024, the era of "Oga no vex. Na LASTMA/FRSC/VIO hol me" has ended.
If I give you a car for e-hailing services and you (a self acclaimed driver of the century with experience surpassing Google map navigational guide) dare FAIL to meet up with the daily/weekly remittance, using the above reason as excuse, your business with that will forever cease with immediate effect.
If na you and FG/LASG traffic regulators I borrow money wey i use buy motor, una go tell me.
Entitled short ROI demons!
N.B: I bold am for the contract paper so you no claim say you no see am.

Bros dey say no drivers here, that the thread is dead.
Maybe you look for the telegram and post it there, that's where drivers are now.
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:35am On Jan 16
You can use this tundra for Ehailing and still make more money than a Suzuki Alto driver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g63jurm6pn0?si=yqayj-Blksm0ujhG

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by williamsfred: 2:25am On Jan 16
Omoapena:

A veteran/known moniker can still mess the deal up, someone here gave a well known person a car here during the peak period and they person still didn't meet up with delivery...
Please am in need of a car i stay around festacy phone is 08154479618
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:20am On Jan 16
GAZZUZZ:
You can use this tundra for Ehailing and still make more money than a Suzuki Alto driver.

Is there any CNG station within the heart of Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:22am On Jan 16
Omoapena:

Is there any CNG station within the heart of Lagos?

Currently NO.

Ojota should be up and running soon.

Ikorodu is up and running .

It is a developing market that will thrive, in no time .

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:57am On Jan 16
GAZZUZZ:

How's the engine performance of this truck after the conversion?

Does it still give the V8 thrill? The raw power when you kick down?

Just curious to know sir. Well done πŸ‘

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gracegrace: 1:05pm On Jan 16
CheerfulGiver:
Everything is splendid. Na telegram men build house now. I can send you link if you're interested. We've left here for cruise catchers.
Good afternoon,
Pls I want you to send me the telegram link.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:53am On Jan 17
ReadaDream:
How's the engine performance of this truck after the conversion?

Does it still give the V8 thrill? The raw power when you kick down?

Just curious to know sir. Well done πŸ‘

Across board there is reduced performance when using CNG .

But there are tips and programming I include in my setup to ensure you don't loose the joy of a quick powerful takeoff.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:51am On Jan 17
GAZZUZZ:

Across board there is reduced performance when using CNG .

But there are tips and programming I include in my setup to ensure you don't loose the joy of a quick powerful takeoff.
Nice one. I recalled you mentioned it in your first video of the Hyundai i110**

There's a 2018 Thundra in my care, I know how crazy it can be with fuel, not friendly at all. Sangotedo to Yaba and back, 18 to 20k must go fueling....but the orgasmic feeling when you kick down is a joy giver grin

CNG is the way to go. Kudos sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Karevwite: 12:19pm On Jan 17
CheerfulGiver:
Stop asking these kinds of questions.

hello bro, please kindly check your email, i would like to join your telegram group.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17
Greetings people.

I am collecting real time statistical data on average petrol use on private and commercial vehicles monthly.

Kindly share your petrol expenditure daily , weekly or monthly.

Highly appreciated.

Gazzuzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17
GAZZUZZ:
Greetings people.

I am collecting real time statistical data on average petrol use on private and commercial vehicles monthly.

Highly appreciated.

Gazzuzz

Daily, 20k

Toyota Corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17
GAZZUZZ:
Greetings people.

Highly appreciated.

Gazzuzz

As a commercial driver, I use between 10k to 15k fuel in a day, let's fixed it at 10k minimum.

That's approximately 70k fuel in a week, this is the least.

Monthly would be around 280k...

Tbh, fuel is taking a whole lot from commercial vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17
Omoapena:

As a commercial driver, I use between 10k to 15k fuel in a day, let's fixed it at 10k minimum.

Na u no sabi work, join telegram u say no.
Na 5k fuel we dey use per day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17
Gentlelife50:

Na u no sabi work, join telegram u say no.
Na 5k fuel we dey use per day.

🀣🀣🀣

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17
donbrowser:

Daily, 20k

Toyota Corolla

Omoapena:

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 11:13pm On Jan 17
BestTrades:

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 12:27am On Jan 18
GAZZUZZ:
Greetings people.

Highly appreciated.

Gazzuzz

Full tank twice in a week = 40k Γ—2 = 80k per week

Monthly is 320k

Na small e remain make dem increase to 1200 per litre, they had to retrace their steps before they burn down Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) (5627) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Johnchrix(m), jpworld(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.