Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770114 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10
Conner44:

In my opinion, for now , it will be more profitable for private investors to embark on a conversion than companies managing fleets.

The cost of converting is one issue as you said, the second is that if they are to do this then the remittance of their drivers will be increased astronomically and we all know Nigerians detest such things.
this thing self will add extra weight to the car that will now be like me moving around with 2 people when driving alone that alone self will tell on the fuel economy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:45pm On Jan 10
Kaymaxi2222:
this thing self will add extra weight to the car that will now be like me moving around with 2 people when driving alone that alone self will tell on the fuel economy

Isn't it better that the . . .

1. added weight (CNG tank) = more Miles per gallon (mpg)

Instead of

2. added weight (3 or 4 bags of rice/4 heavy Ghana must go) = suspension issues and less mpg (plus the ehailing apps won't even consider the load in their price estimates)

Choose one from the two options above let me see if your calculative abilities are on point for this 2024 cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Askme2020(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10
CheerfulGiver:
Send me a Dm for link. Nairaland doesn't allow links posted
I have send you an email from NL here. But you can also reach me on telegram @Askme2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:51am On Jan 11
Direct email is giveranonymous77@ gmail.com

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:36am On Jan 11
TheModerator:

No, I didn't. They were rather poached away from this thread to Telegram (the weak ones though). Those who have minds of their own are still here.

This is a better platform to share and converse than a closed Telegram circuit being powered by an ego filled little self conceited creten
we bant here and do serious discussion elsewhere, since most of you decide to denigrate the job..... Our mental health is very important, you can enjoy the thread and give the advice that you have.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:39am On Jan 11
TheModerator:

How do you give tips for q business you have limited knowledge? What sort of hyperbole is that?

Na to carry chinko products for Ghana must go bag you sabi. You know fadden gadamm thing about Uber business.
the encouragement tips he drop is part of it, which one have you dropped since you came here?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 1:39am On Jan 11
CheerfulGiver:
This thread is no longer what it used to be. It's dead to me. I'm a very selfless person who finds very easy ways to do things I'm passionate about that the average person finds difficult. Ehailing is simple to me and I try to pass what I know. But thread has been overran by I too sabis who only theorize everything and argue with people who practice it daily. So I decided to sever any such stupid arguments and decided to deal with like minds. Best decision ever.

No more updates here. Only results. All updates are on the group. A guy that joined the last group from this thread, netted 380k on bolt in one week. That's more than I've ever done on a single app. Another guy did 155k in a single day. I have never ever gone beyond 125k. These are guys that were tired of the bullshit on this thread and decided to look elsewhere.

It paid off. This thread is now dead. The stupid people that felt they knew it all can't do anything to prop it up. I hope they’re enjoying the cruise. If you want updates, come to telegram. It's a new year. Too new to take advice from dolts. You can stay here with them tho. I see they still ask their favorite stupid question - "how much fuel did you use, and how many hours did you drive?"

Come take advice from guys making more money than me sef. Guys with a revamped mentality.

Abeg drop link.
Me sef don reach 5 years for this group na .

My number in the link description below pls. grin Na money I dey find , I no find wahala
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 6:22am On Jan 11
Conner44:

Isn't it better that the . . .

1. added weight (CNG tank) = more Miles per gallon (mpg)

Instead of

2. added weight (3 or 4 bags of rice/4 heavy Ghana must go) = suspension issues and less mpg (plus the ehailing apps won't even consider the load in their price estimates)

Choose one from the two options above let me see if your calculative abilities are on point for this 2024 cool

That no 2 can never be me so I don't see any calculation that relate to me here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:25am On Jan 11
Kaymaxi2222:
That no 2 can never be me so I don't see any calculation that relate to me here

Okay I understand. So you can only accept to carry at most 1 or 2 bags of rice at a time and maybe only 1 or 2 Ghana must go bags at a time right?

So the remaining excess empty space in your boot, what do you intend to use it for?

Or you just like your boot being empty the whole time to keep your vehicle lighter? even after knowing fully well that you can utilise that very empty space to your financial advantage?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 6:58am On Jan 11
CheerfulGiver:
This thread is no longer what it used to be. It's dead to me. I'm a very selfless person who finds very easy ways to do things I'm passionate about that the average person finds difficult. Ehailing is simple to me and I try to pass what I know. But thread has been overran by I too sabis who only theorize everything and argue with people who practice it daily. So I decided to sever any such stupid arguments and decided to deal with like minds. Best decision ever.

No more updates here. Only results. All updates are on the group. A guy that joined the last group from this thread, netted 380k on bolt in one week. That's more than I've ever done on a single app. Another guy did 155k in a single day. I have never ever gone beyond 125k. These are guys that were tired of the bullshit on this thread and decided to look elsewhere.

It paid off. This thread is now dead. The stupid people that felt they knew it all can't do anything to prop it up. I hope they're enjoying the cruise. If you want updates, come to telegram. It's a new year. Too new to take advise from dolts. You can stay here with them tho. I see they still ask their favorite stupid question - "how much fuel did you use, and how many hours did you drive?"

Come take advice from guys making more money than me sef. Guys with a revamped mentality.
please sir add me to the group I have sent you an email
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 7:01am On Jan 11
CheerfulGiver:
This is a result of a guy on the group. How many salary earners in lagos earned this last December?

This is net earnings.
bro please add me to the group I just sent you an email
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:42am On Jan 11
A bag of rice weighs circa 50kg, same with a bag of cement and people usually ferry up to 2 or 3 of each at a time in their vehicles without complaints. I can't even carry one bag of cement or rice by myself and take 5 steps at a go without the fear of waist pain.

The gas cylinder I use in cooking at home weighs highest 25kg when filled up (12.5kg size) and I lift it with my bare hands without stressing and carry it up flights of stairs when full. This same 12.5kg gas cylinder I use in my kitchen is even slightly bigger or the same size as the ones I see installed in CNG vehicles yet some people are trying to downplay the importance of a CNG conversion based on the weight of the cylinder in their boots alone undecided

Very Interesting . . . grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 11:56am On Jan 11
Greetings fam, pls can i use expired driver's license for bolt, just got expired this month...I need a car for bolt location uyo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11
TheModerator:

No, I didn't. They were rather poached away from this thread to Telegram (the weak ones though). Those who have minds of their own are still here.

This is a better platform to share and converse than a closed Telegram circuit being powered by an ego filled little self conceited creten
"The weak ones" but u still find your way to join the group, your level of bitterness cannot be comprehend undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:44pm On Jan 11
Bammzzie:

"The weak ones" but u still find your way to join the group, your level of bitterness cannot be comprehend undecided
Weak ones with more money than the average driver out there. A fool forever that mugu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:49pm On Jan 11
The idea is to END every serious discussion on this thread... We're almost there.

obinoral1179:
we bant here and do serious discussion elsewhere, since most of you decide to denigrate the job..... Our mental health is very important, you can enjoy the thread and give the advice that you have.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 2:59pm On Jan 11
obinoral1179:
the encouragement tips he drop is part of it, which one have you dropped since you came here?

I warned you before Taiwo, you seem not to have a good understanding of English. You see why I called you weakling, having sold handbags and g-strings a while ago, that tag fits you perfectly. You should lay off or get your skirt pulled completly down.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 3:04pm On Jan 11
Bammzzie:

Aren't you a weakling Ayobammide? Lol..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 3:40pm On Jan 11
CheerfulGiver:
The idea is to END every serious discussion on this thread... We're almost there.

This thread made you fool. You obviously would have been reeling in abject poverty if not for here. This is where your life began, sadly, your first rental and all. You really don't have what it takes to end anything here. Just a creten that you have always been

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wave1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11
Bro. You no nothing about the weight of cng cylinder.
Conner44:
A bag of rice weighs circa 50kg, same with a bag of cement and people usually ferry up to 2 or 3 of each at a time in their vehicles without complaints. I can't even carry one bag of cement or rice by myself and take 5 steps at a go without the fear of waist pain.

The gas cylinder I use in cooking at home weighs highest 25kg when filled up (12.5kg size) and I lift it with my bare hands without stressing and carry it up flights of stairs when full. This same 12.5kg gas cylinder I use in my kitchen is even slightly bigger or the same size as the ones I see installed in CNG vehicles yet some people are trying to downplay the importance of a CNG conversion based on the weight of the cylinder in their boots alone undecided

Very Interesting . . . grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:48pm On Jan 11
TheModerator:

This thread made you fool. You obviously would have been reeling in abject poverty if not for here. This is where your life began, sadly, your first rental and all. You really don't have what it takes to end anything here. Just a creten that you have always been

Good to see how you've mobilised your sheeps from telegram to come and fight the moderator here today. Lol. I will take a walk.

Hope you can find your way home sha?

Time is crazy fa 😜 call your screw driver seller friend

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11
Blackbishop:
Honda Civic 2006
Engine sound
Transmission ok
AC working
Suspension 50%
Body ok

Price 1.7
Oga bishop you be OG for NL let me pick it up with 1.5m
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:25pm On Jan 11
wave1:
Bro. You no nothing about the weight of cng cylinder.

Last i checked we were only debating the cheaper alternative in powering our vehicles on the road here.

So if there's something you are sure i don't know with my stance concerning the ongoing discussion, then kindly enlighten me about it.

I am here to learn kiss

Remember I'm PRO CNG here wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 6:35pm On Jan 11
You haven't even said a word cheerfulgiver, you got banned as per usual. Look at the weakling that came to end thread. Lol. Shame on you bro, a big disgrace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Ca3c6J9N4

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11
TheModerator:

I warned you before Taiwo, you seem not to have a good understanding of English. You see why I called you weakling, having sold handbags and g-strings a while ago, that tag fits you perfectly. You should lay off or get your skirt pulled completly down.
Taiwo is my name and I sold bags to get to the level I'm today, please tell us what you have done with your miserable life here on earth? You still have a chance to do something productive in 2024..... I only came here to see your wailing again

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11
Blackbishop:
Honda Civic 2006
Engine sound
Transmission ok
AC working
Suspension 50%
Body ok

Price 1.7

Your best price?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:17pm On Jan 11
obinoral1179:
Taiwo is my name and I sold bags to get to the level I'm today, please tell us what you have done with your miserable life here on earth? You still have a chance to do something productive in 2024..... I only came here to

Taiwo is your name of course but you've been acting all along like an Igbo boy, using moniker that sounds Igbo. Lolz. Man wey dey sell handbag and g-strings.

Which level e carry you reach? Las las Don carry lemon car give you to crown it all. You see your life?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 7:20pm On Jan 11
Na you find wahala come meet the moderator. Trouble dey sleep, yanga dey wake am.

You said you only come to this thread for banter. Oya, come out and bant na. Telegram original mugwus.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:33pm On Jan 11
pope191:

Hope you can find your way home sha?

Time is crazy fa 😜
Pablo escoPope, I greet oooh.
Longest time.
Sure you're doing great.
Happy new year, sir. smiley

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:04pm On Jan 11
Glithronix:

Pablo escoPope, I greet oooh.
Longest time.
Sure you're doing great.
Happy new year, sir. smiley

Much respect, boss.

My oga e no easy. After December effect.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dharmie13(f): 9:20pm On Jan 11
Pls who can help with scanner around abule egba or ogba

(1) (2) (3) ... (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donbrowser(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.