Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770421 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:50pm On Jan 23
MrReeseG:

Omoh! For myself cheesy grin mostly.

The few that like my type of music are always amazed (niche songs that no one really listens to) when we jam.

During rush hour, I just profile people and play the type of music I assume they'll like.
Na Friday night I dey mostly play amapiano and loud music

No play music for ladies wey just close from work o. I just notice they don’t vibes and my kind of music is honestly what they can’t vibe too. I’ve lost touch with normal music. I’m the type that will play 50 songs and the person next to me may not know one.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:05pm On Jan 23
Omoapena:

I don experience similar thing o, got the request from commercial avenue to folarin, the folarin she selected is the one in idi araba while the one she's going is at palm avenue, I connected bishop street straight to idi araba and she asked where am I going, I told her to the destination she put on the app, that's when she said her destination is palm avenue, I just told her this is where she put and if she wants me to take her to her correct destination, she will have to add to the fare, she started arguing saying she can't, I gave her option to either take her to the one she put on the app while she pay me completely or she drops here while she pay me a certain amount or we renegotiate to take her to her correct destination, she said she's not going to pay me anything if she's dropping where we are and she's not going to add if I take her to her correct destination, I just sensed a very serious trouble so I drove her to alakara police station, on getting there, she just changed mouth started saying we could have resolved the issue within ourselves instead of bringing to the station coz the police were on my side. Last last, she paid me extra and I made sure I collected more than enough for the stress...

TBH, part of the reason why I hate indriver, some will order to wrong destination and will expect you to take them to the right one with same fare, some will even be telling you where to pass cox someone wants to drop along that route, some will even branch supermarket, restaurant and co, and they will expect you not to talk for that delay time, some will even order you and when you get there, they will waste your time for 20mins and still expect you not to complain.

I think women are reactive by nature, they act before they think and they don’t like to take responsibility. Me I don’t have problem as long as the person is understanding. I picked a girl from unilag, we were gisting and it was so interesting. She put GRA instead of VI, on getting to Jibowu, she realized her mistake. Despite being a destination trip for me around 9pm, I still have to take her to VI. She was having a personal issue and need my advice, so it was easy to overlook… but that argument, shouting and heaping the blame on driver or app use to piss me off.

Oga let’s go, I’ll add something
Me : how much do you want to add?
Rider : the trip is 3800 abi? I’ll round it up to 4000
Me: how much is a liter of feul? I am not going again, I don’t think you even know how much they sell shocks.

Riders go off straight.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23
pope191:

Ask much as I understand Pearl and Glitchronix, ask just to avoid unnecessary drama. The point here is Indrive makes the app unfriendly for driver to call, and if one have to drive down to ask such stupid question, whats the benefit for driver? We have riders that hate such question and will always refer you to the app. If you ask me I think they are just making excuses for the rider, they should double check before booking. While it is also ok for driver to ask. The job is crazy, I’ve seen where rider told me I have trust issue, all because I ask to check her transfer and if she looks like a thief. I just smile, they no deh write thief for face.

This transfer issues has almost made me slap one uncultured rider,
As an experience person with first bank USSD transfer to GTB, she made a transfer using USSD and it didn't say successful but she was debited, I explained to her politely that the transfer didn't go through and she will be reversed back and she should try do it again with first bank app and not USSD, she claimed she has been debited and she's not going to do it again, I told her if that's the case, she will have to wait for me to see the money before I can let her go, she started saying will I hold her down when she has made the transfer, and I told her but I haven't seen my money yet so will I let you go when I haven't seen it?

This cause serious argument and I was trying to educate her on why I will never see the money since it didn't say successful but you see this stupid and uncultured people, they always feel like for someone to be driving taxi, it means the person isn't educated and doesn't know anything.

After waiting 30mins without getting the money, she said she can't wait anymore and she doesn't want to do the transfer again, I let her go and waited after 4hours and called this lady again that I haven't seen the money, next thing, she started saying how is she sure I haven't seen it and I just want her to send it again, this girl started telling me to reach my bank, I was like, why should I reach my bank, what will I tell them? That someone sent me money but I didn't see it and they should help me check my balance that I can clearly see from my end? Omo, this girl stress me o.

After like 16hours, her colleague/friend now asked for my account details and she now resent the money, which means the 1st girl got reversal but still never want to admit everything I was trying to tell her was just the fact and she couldn't even apologize for the way she talked to me.

It really got to me that evening but I just let it slide coz it's part of stupid people we carry sometimes. If them look her now, she fit be 3rd class product..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 5:46pm On Jan 23
Omoapena:

I don experience similar thing o, got the request from commercial avenue to folarin, the folarin she selected is the one in idi araba while the one she's going is at palm avenue, I connected bishop street straight to idi araba and she asked where am I going, I told her to the destination she put on the app, that's when she said her destination is palm avenue, I just told her this is where she put and if she wants me to take her to her correct destination, she will have to add to the fare, she started arguing saying she can't, I gave her option to either take her to the one she put on the app while she pay me completely or she drops here while she pay me a certain amount or we renegotiate to take her to her correct destination, she said she's not going to pay me anything if she's dropping where we are and she's not going to add if I take her to her correct destination, I just sensed a very serious trouble so I drove her to alakara police station, on getting there, she just changed mouth started saying we could have resolved the issue within ourselves instead of bringing to the station coz the police were on my side. Last last, she paid me extra and I made sure I collected more than enough for the stress...

TBH, part of the reason why I hate indriver, some will order to wrong destination and will expect you to take them to the right one with same fare, some will even be telling you where to pass cox someone wants to drop along that route, some will even branch supermarket, restaurant and co, and they will expect you not to talk for that delay time, some will even order you and when you get there, they will waste your time for 20mins and still expect you not to complain.

I have experience this many times and I think majorly it's just the way we reason...An average rider thinks she OWN you and she has the right to order you around because she's paying...It requires alot of patience...Someone will say can you quickly stop at KFC? Can be annoying to be honest! I know some drivers are strict and all that but not everyone is built that way! Sometimes I'll tell myself that I'll make trouble with the next rider that tries that shit with me, when the time comes, I'll just let go again..some of us are not just built for wahala....moreover, na how many people you wan fight per day, per week, every month! You see where MENTAL HEALTH comes in? Can anyone tell us how best to protect one's mental health in this Hussle? The truth is you may not know, but just ask people around you, your love ones how you dey behave? Tell Dem to be honest!
The day I ask my wife, she says am too aggressive and ALWAYS ANGRY!!!
My daughter says she doesn't like asking me for anything because I'll just shout at her straight....mehn fear catch me because am not really like that o

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:48pm On Jan 23
Omoapena:

This transfer issues has almost made me slap one uncultured rider,
As an experience person with first bank USSD transfer to GTB, she made a transfer using USSD and it didn't say successful but she was debited, I explained to her politely that the transfer didn't go through and she will be reversed back and she should try do it again with first bank app and not USSD, she claimed she has been debited and she's not going to do it again, I told her if that's the case, she will have to wait for me to see the money before I can let her go, she started saying will I hold her down when she has made the transfer, and I told her but I haven't seen my money yet so will I let you go when I haven't seen it?

This cause serious argument and I was trying to educate her on why I will never see the money since it didn't say successful but you see this stupid and uncultured people, they always feel like for someone to be driving taxi, it means the person isn't educated and doesn't know anything.

After waiting 30mins without getting the money, she said she can't wait anymore and she doesn't want to do the transfer again, I let her go and waited after 4hours and called this lady again that I haven't seen the money, next thing, she started saying how is she sure I haven't seen it and I just want her to send it again, this girl started telling me to reach my bank, I was like, why should I reach my bank, what will I tell them? That someone sent me money but I didn't see it and they should help me check my balance that I can clearly see from my end? Omo, this girl stress me o.

After like 16hours, her colleague/friend now asked for my account details and she now resent the money, which means the 1st girl got reversal but still never want to admit everything I was trying to tell her was just the fact and she couldn't even apologize for the way she talked to me.

It really got to me that evening but I just let it slide coz it's part of stupid people we carry sometimes. If them look her now, she fit be 3rd class product..

Once you allow rider go without transferring your money, just know anything can happen, even if they left with right intentions. Stories they always enter the matter, only in few case.

During December rush, I pick this guy on Sunday from onike round about to railway compound for 4200, then he book again to Jacob Mews for 4k. That’s 8200 he has transferred so far. He asked me to take him to iwaya rd sinc he only want to drop someone at the last location, so we run it offline for 4k. Getting there, he start doing what I don’t know on the phone and put it on network. Pled and promise to send it once network comes up. Right inside of me I knew otilo, but I just found comfort in knowing paying 8200 between Yaba is not easy, nah bonus ride I do for em.

Interesting to say I picked him on Sunday, buzzed em on Tuesday and he is using excuse of losing his mom on Friday as reason.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:03pm On Jan 23
vivalavida:

Funny enough Alaba market is close to that place. Anybody who lived and grew up around alaba knows where mosafejo is. If you know sunny bus-stop, turn into the bus stop and straight down is mosafejo. And sunny bus stop is at alaba.
Go and accept the ride and head to Mosafejo nah.
Drop the passenger there and collect your money. 😁😁😁
Or better still, when you get to Mosafejo, drive the passenger to alaba as a cruise drive and collect 5k fare price. grin

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:47pm On Jan 23
pope191:

No play music for ladies wey just close from work o. I just notice they don’t vibes and my kind of music is honestly what they can’t vibe too. I’ve lost touch with normal music. I’m the type that will play 50 songs and the person next to me may not know one.
Omoh, which kind planet you from, boss? grin
Out of all these songs, I think the REHAB is the only one I know.
Baba, you go be one kind mean man ooh. 🤣
Imagine playing songs and your riders go just dey look inside your car. grin
I have different segments of playlist and I select accordingly.
I actually don't like majority of the songs but I started downloading what people like since I started driving.
Playlist dey for every day and depends on the kind of passenger(s) on board.
Gat special playlist for Sundays for Church people.
Friday jamz dey. Thursday (Naija old school) dey. I even gat raggae songs. Fuji dey for old and matured Yoruba passenger(s).
Na only blues I no create playlist for, cos nobody wanna fall in love Kikikiki. grin
I choose songs for people, not for myself.
Songs that I know all of them can sing along. grin

Much respect, boss.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23
Glithronix:

Go and accept the ride and head to Mosafejo nah.
Drop the passenger there and collect your money. 😁😁😁
Or better still, when you get to Mosafejo, drive the passenger to alaba as a cruise drive and collect 5k fare price. grin

Much respect, baba.

I used to e-hail occasionally in 2022. Haven't done that since last year. But I come here to unwind. Mosafejo is at alaba. Just know that.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:16pm On Jan 23
vivalavida:

I used to e-hail occasionally in 2022. Haven't done that since last year. But I come here to unwind. Mosafejo is at alaba. Just know that.
Ooh, okay, baba.
Na drivers wey dey go there go know.

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:58pm On Jan 23
Glithronix:

I actually don't like majority of the songs but I started downloading what people like since I started driving.
Friday jamz dey. Thursday (Naija old school) dey. I even gat raggae songs. Fuji dey for old and matured Yoruba passenger(s).
Na only blues I no create playlist for, cos nobody wanna fall in love Kikikiki. grin
Songs that I know all of them can sing along. grin

Much respect, boss.

I have different play list from blues to hip hop and naija oldies, but this present days jam? I’ll leave it for 98.5 or 88.5 to do their thing. Most time when I need to calm my head, I’ll do 97.3.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 12:07am On Jan 24
Glithronix:

Songs that I know all of them can sing along.
Much respect, boss.
The rehab you saw there no be Rihanna own, check am well grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24
Indriver frustrated my life today🤦🤦🤦

This work can make one to be extremely aggressive even when you don't want to.

Someone requested me and put Ap filling station at ladipo as PU, I chatted this person up and she said I should wait at the filling station when I get there, i encountered serious traffic inside ladipo before I was able to get there, when I got there, I called the number on the app only for the receiver to be saying jaggons, like the receiver doesn't even understand English, I was shouting on the phone telling this stupid person that I'm at the filling station and where is she, this lady said she's at another filling station very far from the one on the app, I was pissed then I navigated to the one she is which is at mushin bus stop, when I got there, I saw a very tattered looking lady then I asked her to enter so we can begin the journey only for this stupid girl to ask me what did I bring to deliver to her, I was like, what do you mean what did I bring, aren't you the one that ordered me to lekki. At this point, I was confused and was getting madder. This stupid girl then made a call to someone, maybe her brother, it happens, that person was actually the person that registered with her number and made the request, imagine the foolish person, you made request with someone's number and you couldn't call with your own number or drop your number for me, you were only chatting, and this foolish guy is even far from where the girl that asked me to come to another filling station.

Can you just imagine the stress and everything and last last, I didn't carry anyone and I wasted time, fuel and energy.

I just fuxking hate this stupid indriver

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:43pm On Jan 24
@omoapena. So sorry about that.
Damn! I can imagine this kinda situation.
But shey na indrive you suppose vex for abi yourself?
Cos indrive go tell you say na you pick the ride, it wasn't imposed on you like bolt does.
And that mushin na one kinda messed up area.
I would prefer going to ikorodu than going to mushin. Not to talk of anywhere close to that ladipo area. lipsrsealed
No vex, boss.
Na to just drive to a sane area and relax before picking another order.
Sure you're relaxed now.
It is well.

Much respect, baba.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:47pm On Jan 24
pope191:

I have different play list from blues to hip hop and naija oldies, but this present days jam? I’ll leave it for 98.5 or 88.5 to do their thing. Most time when I need to calm my head, I’ll do 97.3.
🙌 cool 🙌
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:01pm On Jan 24
Glithronix:
@omoapena. So sorry about that.
Damn! I can imagine this kinda situation.
But shey na indrive you suppose vex for abi yourself?
Cos indrive go tell you say na you pick the ride, it wasn't imposed on you like bolt does.
And that mushin na one kinda messed up area.
I would prefer going to ikorodu than going to mushin. Not to talk of anywhere close to that ladipo area. lipsrsealed
No vex, boss.
Na to just drive to a sane area and relax before picking another order.
Sure you're relaxed now.
It is well.

Much respect, baba.

Na him area be that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:03pm On Jan 24
Omoapena:
Indriver frustrated my life today🤦🤦🤦

This work can make one to be extremely aggressive even when you don't want to.

Someone requested me and put Ap filling station at ladipo, I chatted this person up and she said I should wait at the filling station when I get there, i encountered serious traffic inside ladipo before I was able to get there, when I got there, I called the number on the app only for the receiver to be saying jaggons, like the receiver doesn't even understand English, I was shouting on the phone telling this stupid person that I'm at the filling station and where is she, this lady said she's at another filling station very far from the one on the app, I was pissed then I navigated to the one she is which is at mushin bus stop, when I got there, I saw a very tattered looking lady then I asked her to enter so we can begin the journey only form this stupid girl to ask me what did I bring to deliver for her, I was like, what do you mean what did I bring, aren't you the one that ordered me to lekki. At this point, I was confused and was getting madder. This stupid girl then made a call to someone, maybe her brother, it happens, that person was actually the person that registered with her number and made the request, imagine the foolish person, you made request with someone's number and you couldn't call with your own number or drop your number for me, you were only chatting, and this foolish guy is even far from where the girl that asked me to come to another filling station.

Can you just imagine the stress and everything and last last, I didn't carry anyone and I wasted time, fuel and energy.

I just fuxking hate this stupid indriver

I no really understand wetin happen.
Is It that the person put drop off as pickup or what?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24
@omoapena, sorry for this bad encounter. pls take it easy on yourself. It's one of the things we see in this hustle. It also happens on bolt, but more on Indrive. Don't let it affect you upstairs! Drivers face a lot of frustration from this hustle, but you gat to keep grinding till you gather yourself well and move on to another level.

I came out today, got one order, then got to the place. Number was switched off. Waited for more than 15 mins, then cancelled. Got another one, almost got to PU, then rider cancelled. Then waited for more than an hour.....indrive drivers picking nonsense price. Fasters fingers no gree! Unexpected stomach upset started. I just drove home. We move tomorrow.

Don't let riders decide your reasoning and happiness. It is well with every hustling soul here.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:21pm On Jan 24
Pearl1910:

I no really understand wetin happen.
Is It that the person put drop off as pickup or what?

He put wrong pick up and also placed order with another person's contact and he didn't call me himself with his own contact..

Very frustrating experience...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AyeMoJuba: 10:58pm On Jan 24
Pls experienced seniors...I need your guidance regarding moove cars for e-haling

What's the procedure and what are the requirements?

Does it require I make down payment?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:35pm On Jan 24
Pearl1910:

Na him area be that.
Ahhh, na alagbara him be be that.
People living in mushin area should be respected. Ahh, na rugged people dey live for that axis.

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:58pm On Jan 24
Barbiturate:

I came out today, got one order, then got to the place. Number was switched off. Waited for more than 15 mins, then cancelled. Got another one, almost got to PU, then rider cancelled. Then waited for more than an hour.....indrive drivers picking nonsense price. Fasters fingers no gree! Unexpected stomach upset started. I just drove home. We move tomorrow.

Don't let riders decide your reasoning and happiness. It is well with every hustling soul here.

I really don't know whether its jazz Indrive is using for u guys or its just penny wise pound foolish. that u guys feel Bolt commission is too much but then settle for rubbish on Indrive.
25% of 60k is still better than 10% of 40k.
25% of something is better than 10% of nothing.
If u have stomach upset, buy flagyl and lock up the system. Don't let small setback spoil ur entire day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:59pm On Jan 24
Omoapena:

He put wrong pick up and also placed order with another person's contact and he didn't call me himself with his own contact..

Very frustrating experience...

But you where chatting with him
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:59pm On Jan 24
Pearl1910:

I really don't know whether its jazz Indrive is using for u guys or its just penny wise pound foolish. that u guys feel Bolt commission is too much but then settle for rubbish on Indrive.
25% of 60k is still better than 10% of 40k.
25% of something is better than 10% of nothing.
If u have stomach upset, buy flagyl and lock up the system. Don't let small setback spoil ur entire day.

Hmm

Can I see your December total earnings pls, I wanna check something...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:01am On Jan 25
Pearl1910:

But you where chatting with him

He only chatted me immediately after accepting his offer, when I was approaching his PU, I chatted him to inform him, but he stopped responding, then I said I should call him only for another person to answer the call...

Today really got me frustrated bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:03am On Jan 25
Glithronix:

People living in mushin area should be respected. Ahh, na rugged people dey live for that axis.

Much respect, baba.

E be like u no sabi Omoapena...he once carried two riders(trips); one on Bolt, one on Indrive at the same time from Mushin to Island.🙆

They guy no wear shirt for him Indrive profile pix.😀
Respect him!!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:04am On Jan 25
Glithronix:

Much respect, baba.

Lolz

I'm from mushin actually, born and raised in mushin, but our dad tried by giving us education so we live a very modest life...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:05am On Jan 25
Omoapena:

He only chatted me immediately after accepting his offer, when I was approaching his PU, I chatted him to inform him, but he stopped responding, then I said I should call him only for another person to answer the call...

Today really got me frustrated bro.

I see!!!...Kpele
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:07am On Jan 25
Pearl1910:

E be like u no sabi Omoapena...he ones carried two riders(trips); one on Bolt, one on Indrive at the same time from Mushin to Island.

They guy no wear shirt for him Indrive profile pix.
Respect him!!!

Lolz 🤣🤣

No let that profile give you a different perception about me o...

I'm a very simple and reserved person...
But normally, that mushin attitude dey body but on a reserve level🤣

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:07am On Jan 25
Omoapena:

Hmm

Can I see your December total earnings pls, I wanna check something...

Lol...what do u want to check.
Abeg leave matter for mathias, they say ehailing money na chop money and sub. grin so nothing to see

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:10am On Jan 25
Pearl1910:

Lol...what do u want to check.
Abeg leave matter for mathias, they say ehailing money na chop money and sub. grin so nothing to see

Oya, come show me for private

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:19am On Jan 25
Omoapena:

Oya, come show me for private

Lol...oya enter WhatsApp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:33am On Jan 25
Pearl1910:

E be like u no sabi Omoapena...he once carried two riders(trips); one on Bolt, one on Indrive at the same time from Mushin to Island.🙆

They guy no wear shirt for him Indrive profile pix.😀
Respect him!!!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.