Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769688 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 8:57am On Jan 27
Barbiturate:

3MB is blocked when you're coming from mainland(adekunle) to island(via clinic Rd) Alternative route; follow muritala Mohammed to oyingbo, then to iddo..

3MB is also blocked from 12midnight to 12noon when you're coming from island to mainland. Follow Apogbon.
Though I will advise you follow 3MB from 1pm(from island to mainland) cos yesterday I passed there around 12:30pm and it was still blocked. They later opened it around 12:50pm or so. Meanwhile na dem say na 12noon dem go dey open am.

-------------------Modified----------------------

You can also use 3MB from 12midnight to 12noon coming from mainland to Island.
Though I've not tried it. I just follow oyingbo

This helps, thanks a lot.

From what I deduced, I’ll just stick to Uber and bolt. I left ehailing since end Sars time.

Coming back now, I don’t want to deal with inDrive map and drivers fighting for rides. I leave office, do like 5-6 hours on weekend (no matter what) go back home.

Health is wealth. (Both you and car)

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:06am On Jan 27
Barbiturate:

3MB is blocked when you're coming from mainland(adekunle) to island(via clinic Rd) Alternative route; follow muritala Mohammed to oyingbo, then to iddo..

3MB is also blocked from 12midnight to 12noon when you're coming from island to mainland. Follow Apogbon.
Though I will advise you follow 3MB from 1pm(from island to mainland) cos yesterday I passed there around 12:30pm and it was still blocked. They later opened it around 12:50pm or so. Meanwhile na dem say na 12noon dem go dey open am.

-------------------Modified----------------------

You can also use 3MB from 12midnight to 12noon coming from mainland to Island.
Though I've not tried it. I just follow oyingbo

Reason for the delay must have been due to the remaining motorists coming from mainland entering island, they have to make sure the lane is fully cleared for people heading to the mainland...

I don't even approach mainland by 12noon to 1pm cox I know there will be traffic at that time, anything from 2pm, the traffic would have been cleared...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:09am On Jan 27
Y1nka:

This helps, thanks a lot.

From what I deduced, I’ll just stick to Uber and bolt. I left ehailing since end Sars time.

Coming back now, I don’t want to deal with inDrive map and drivers fighting for rides. I leave office, do like 5-6 hours on weekend (no matter what) go back home.

Health is wealth. (Both you and car)

If you can actually target good trips on indriver, it's far better than bolt and Uber...

Right now, I'm team indriver, bolt price can frustrate someone...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27
Omoapena:

If you can actually target good trips on indriver, it's far better than bolt and Uber...

Right, I'm team indriver, bolt price can frustrate someone...

Thank you. I will reconsider base on bolt n Uber this week. Been years away, I no wan be like JJC with the bad mapping system

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27
Y1nka:

Thank you. I will reconsider base on bolt n Uber this week. Been years away, I no wan be like JJC with the bad mapping system

Also any UBER (not bolt) inspection center between Isheri Idimu and ikeja??

Lastly inDrive acct not activating , can it be done at any Uber/bolt center
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27
Y1nka:

there is one uber inspection center at that total filling station just after your pass anthony going to oshodi.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27
Y1nka:

There's one Uber inspection centre at enyo off Igando bustop as if you're going towards ikotun
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27
dav1002:

There's one Uber inspection centre at enyo off Igando bustop as if you're going towards ikotun

That Enyo before entering Ikotun road?
Thank you .

Also for those saying they can’t ask destination questions , bolt requires u ask

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexzyy(m): 11:56am On Jan 28
Please house, My documents expired, and am uploading new ones on the driver portal but they keep telling me the JTB form(temporary driver licence is not clear). What can I do please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28
lexzyy:
Please house, My documents expired, and am uploading new ones on the driver portal but they keep telling me the JTB form(temporary driver licence is not clear). What can I do please.
scan it and upload
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hamsisky: 6:37pm On Jan 28
Pls does anybody knows how to report a rider on bolt...because the rider refuse to pay my complete money say that not what dey saw wen bookin d ride.. from irawo to Egan in igandon and d app brings 19100 ND dey pay me 12k..pls I need a help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28
Hi folks, please I'm in need of a highly experience - Lagos based e-hailing driver . He/she must have driven on the ehailing ride application for not less than 500 trips or an accumulated kilometers of not less than 25,000 kilometers on either Bolt, Uber, indriver or either of the two ehailing app combined.

He must reside on the mainland, Ikeja, iyana-ipaja, abule egba ,dopemu, ogba , berger or isheri.

He must be married with kids or yet-to-father a child...

No age limit...

Abeg send me a dm...

The vehicle is 2005 Toyota Camry

Than you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AyeMoJuba: 7:00pm On Jan 28
komodapson:
Hi folks, please I'm in need of a highly experience - Lagos based e-hailing driver . He/she must have driven on the ehailing ride application for not less than 500 trips or an accumulated kilometers of not less than 25,000 kilometers on either Bolt, Uber, indriver or either of the two ehailing app combined.

He must reside on the mainland, Ikeja, iyana-ipaja, abule egba ,dopemu, ogba , berger or isheri.

No age limit...

Abeg send me a dm...

Than you

DM sent....waiting for a response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 8:58pm On Jan 28
komodapson:

No age limit...

Abeg send me a dm...

Than you

He must be married with kids or father to be , lol, u wan use him child do ritual? lol

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danremmy: 9:35pm On Jan 28
komodapson:

No age limit...

Abeg send me a dm...

Than you
ur number isn't available sir. I can't access my mail. Whatsapp: O813 99743 68,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28
Ok I think we need to start being honest here now, how do you all make money on BOLT, without loosing driver score.

Cos 5k from Maryland to Ikorodu Ibeshe

2,800 from Iyana ipaja to AIT road.

3,200 from Iyana ipaja to EJIGBO.

Just howwww?

And long pickups 18minutes with penalty on cancellations. How.

No cancelation fee from riders after long drive lol.

Thank God I have a job, I for don ment

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28
Y1nka:

He must be married with kids or father to be , lol, u wan use him child do ritual? lol

Lol, maybe because married people tend to be more serious with prompt payment of rentals since it's what they rely on to feed the family. The disadvantage to this is, they are more likely to run the car down and cover thousands of miles monthly in a bid to meet their financial obligations.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28
Itsrm:

Lol, maybe because married people tend to be more serious with prompt payment of rentals since it's what they rely on to feed the family. The disadvantage to this is, they are more likely to run the car down and cover thousands of miles monthly in a bid to meet their financial obligations.

Omo , maybe Rental can but if you own your car or you’re on Hire purchase just find like 2 other side hustle cos basing on this will Ruin your car or your health or BOTH.

Despite the Redness in town, I’ve turned app off, work starts tomorrow. I’ll pay my HP owner with money from office, cos I just can’t suffer car and myself for nothing.

NOTE: I’m not mocking those doing i ur, I’m just wondering how they make the profit . I mean IBESHE Ikorodu is About 28km from Maryland . For 5,600 (rider saying it’s not too low), let’s assume you use 4 litre that’s 2k4 , bolt commission like 1k how much left?

Before you say return trip, remember same calculation goes for that. So what is service charge.

For now, perhaps even short trips are better, or long trip with tips

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28
Y1nka:

Omo , maybe Rental can but if you own your car or you’re on Hire purchase just find like 2 other side hustle cos basing on this will Ruin your car or your health or BOTH.

Despite the Redness in town, I’ve turned app off, work starts tomorrow. I’ll pay my HP owner with money from office, cos I just can’t suffer car and myself for nothing.

NOTE: I’m not mocking those doing i ur, I’m just wondering how they make the profit . I mean IBESHE Ikorodu is About 28km from Maryland . For 5,600 (rider saying it’s not too low), let’s assume you use 4 litre that’s 2k4 , bolt commission like 1k how much left?

Before you say return trip, remember same calculation goes for that. So what is service charge.

For now, perhaps even short trips are better, or long trip with tips

Thats excessive though.

If you use 4 litres to cover 28km then you're using the wrong tool for the job or taking the wrong trip.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28
Itsrm:

Thats excessive though.

If you use 4 litres to cover 28km then you're using the wrong tool for the job or taking the wrong trip.

How much litre do u think will cover Maryland to Ibeshe Ikorodu. 28k on corolla

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28
Y1nka:

How much litre do u think will cover Maryland to Ibeshe Ikorodu. 28k on corolla

If it's 28km then not more than 3 litres for a healthy corolla.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:02am On Jan 29
hamsisky:
Pls does anybody knows how to report a rider on bolt...because the rider refuse to pay my complete money say that not what dey saw wen bookin d ride.. from irawo to Egan in igandon and d app brings 19100 ND dey pay me 12k..pls I need a help

Click "Rides"
Click on the Trip
Click "Get help with rides"
Click "Rider didnt pay or paid less"
Click No
Type your story and submit.
Bolt will refund u.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:06am On Jan 29
Y1nka:
Ok I think we need to start being honest here now, how do you all make money on BOLT, without loosing driver score.

Cos 5k from Maryland to Ikorodu Ibeshe

2,800 from Iyana ipaja to AIT road.

3,200 from Iyana ipaja to EJIGBO.

Just howwww?

And long pickups 18minutes with penalty on cancellations. How.

No cancelation fee from riders after long drive lol.

Thank God I have a job, I for don ment

Who driver score hep?
U wan use am collect visa??
Cancel any unfavorable trip or don't even pick it at all. U will be fine

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 9:19am On Jan 29
Pearl1910:

Who driver score hep?
U wan use am collect visa??
Cancel any unfavorable trip or don't even pick it at all. U will be fine

Anyway, rush hour is good , picked few trip on my way to office and mostly fair. Except one ugly girl wey I no give face and she rate me 1. lol.

We go again after work hour

NOTE : take work/ rush hour seriously.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dharmie13(f): 10:23am On Jan 29
Pls is indrive doing this now..cos I don't understand what's displaying on my dashboard

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:11am On Jan 29
Hello, pls I urgently need a very sound car for monthly payment of 150k, will be responsible for routine maintenance of the car...

Car to start operation by 1st of February...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexzyy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29
Welz:

scan it and upload
I should be able to do that on my phone sir?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Treaster: 9:54pm On Jan 29
Barbiturate:

I no dey like do anyhow belle face.
mainland to island and vice versa.

Then trips from 5k upwards

Please Mr Babs I'll like to ask how you achieve this routine cause it almost doesn't seem to work for me. How do you do you mainland-island-mainland trips consistently?

I stay in oworo and most times my first trips are always to Ikeja because I refuse to pick nonsense prices I see going towards my preferred destination(island).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29
Treaster:

Please Mr Babs I'll like to ask how you achieve this routine cause it almost doesn't seem to work for me. How do you do you mainland-island-mainland trips consistently?

I stay in oworo and most times my first trips are always to Ikeja because I refuse to pick nonsense prices I see going towards my preferred destination(island).

How I do mainland to island and vice versa? I do not really know how to answer this but I'll try. I just pick trips going to island(lekki precisely). Then when I get to lekki, I pick trips going to the mainland. The prices you call nonsense might not be though, that's if you know how to calculate it at a glance and pick fast. For instance if the time to complete a trip showed 1hr, that's 7k. If you see any amount less than that, forget it. If it's 1hr 30 mins, it is 10k. If it's 30 mins, it's 4k+
You need to also use a fast phone and a fast network.

I might be wrong to some people but this is how I calculate mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29
Treaster:

Set destination to island on first trip.

On last trip set destination back to Oworo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Treaster: 8:44am On Jan 30
Barbiturate:

How I do mainland to island and vice versa? I do not really know how to answer this but I'll try. I just pick trips going to island(lekki precisely). Then when I get to lekki, I pick trips going to the mainland. The prices you call nonsense might not be though, that's if you know how to calculate it at a glance and pick fast. For instance if the time to complete a trip showed 1hr, that's 7k. If you see any amount less than that, forget it. If it's 1hr 30 mins, it is 10k. If it's 30 mins, it's 4k+
You need to also use a fast phone and a fast network.

I might be wrong to some people but this is how I calculate mine.

Thanks this has been helpful, I usually use Cheerfulgiver's pattern of N100 per minute which is almost identical to yours but the issue is the trips I see heading to the island are usually poor.

Secondly I do short trips a lot, perhaps that will stop permanently now, cause how do I do up to 11 trips a day and still struggle to make 20k net.

Thanks once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Treaster: 8:45am On Jan 30
Y1nka:

Set destination to island on first trip.

On last trip set destination back to Oworo.

But you are limited to 2 destination trips per day, I'm hoping to carry out that pattern continuously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lanre2009, Pearl1910 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.