Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770307 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:28am On Jan 26
Y1nka:

As una no wan share telegram channel, Abeg can someone list the roads that are currently blocked and alternate routes . Thank you

3MB is blocked when you're coming from mainland(adekunle) to island(via clinic Rd) Alternative route; follow muritala Mohammed to oyingbo, then to iddo..

3MB is also blocked from 12midnight to 12noon when you're coming from island to mainland. Follow Apogbon.
Though I will advise you follow 3MB from 1pm(from island to mainland) cos yesterday I passed there around 12:30pm and it was still blocked. They later opened it around 12:50pm or so. Meanwhile na dem say na 12noon dem go dey open am.

-------------------Modified----------------------

You can also use 3MB from 12midnight to 12noon coming from mainland to Island.
Though I've not tried it. I just follow oyingbo

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:35am On Jan 26
konkoabove:

Sure odd! To strike a balance, both apps are important. Even though I use indrive more, bolt must always complement it, especially in certain locations.

💯 percent boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:38am On Jan 26
Pearl1910:

Number of trips Is irrelevant and u know it.

Wen u finish talking about your price, timing, trips and effort. Come back and tell me that u have seen Indrive earning more than Bolt. Them I will listen to u.

Boss number of trips can’t be irrelevant in the face of gas usage and wear and tear being done to the car. To be honest with you, if I have my way right now, I’ll use bolt often because the waiting time on Indrive is not funny presently. I think my question is innocent enough and also an insight that will help us to balance judgement if it is worth it or not.

There use to be a time cheerful used to help with his starting point, each trip and final trip. That was so insightful for real.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kollyk11(m): 8:43am On Jan 26
Good morning all
Thank you all for the updateds,you guys are really doing a nice job here,pls I work presently with a bank as an outsourced staff and it is really frustrating,I am interested in being a driver with uber but I don't have a car,pls can u guys kindly put me through and advise on how to go about it,I will really appreciate a quick response cos I am really tired right now
Thank you all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 9:32am On Jan 26
Kollyk11:
Good morning all
Thank you all for the updateds,you guys are really doing a nice job here,pls I work presently with a bank as an outsourced staff and it is really frustrating,I am interested in being a driver with uber but I don't have a car,pls can u guys kindly put me through and advise on how to go about it,I will really appreciate a quick response cos I am really tired right now
Thank you all
Sorry about your experience. Every job comes with its challenges, e-hailing inclusive.

Since you don't have a car, you will need to go for rentals or hire purchase. I recommend rentals for starters. You need to network with drivers for recommendations to partners that will give you a car after agreeing to their terms and conditions.

Register with any e-hailing company of your choice. You can combine them as well, no penalty. Follow this thread and ask specific questions or state your challenges as you start the process. All the best!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 10:07am On Jan 26
Barbiturate:

So it's either I am lieing or I don't know what I'm doing or saying? 😏
I should come and meet you for proper lecture or join telegram group ba?! 🙃

Maybe you're SELECTING trip...yes you can stay for one hour before you get a trip on indriver if you're SELECTING trip..If na anyhow belle face, I am not sure you will stay that long

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:07am On Jan 26
Kollyk11:
Good morning all
Thank you all
Go to moove office Maryland mall. They're the only place that can give you a good car for rentals right now. If you can't drive manual that's a bummer.

giveranonymous77@gmail. com

Send me a mail for link to join the telegram group where you questions on other stuff will be answered instantly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:11am On Jan 26
Y1nka:

As una no wan share telegram channel, Abeg can someone list the roads that are currently blocked and alternate routes . Thank you

Send me a mail and I'll send you the link. Nairaland doesn't allow links

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:11am On Jan 26
dapotemi:

Maybe you're SELECTING trip...yes you can stay for one hour before you get a trip on indriver if you're SELECTING trip..If na anyhow belle face, I am not sure you will stay that long

I no dey like do anyhow belle face.
mainland to island and vice versa.

Then trips from 5k upwards

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 10:20am On Jan 26
I got a funny but rewarding trip two days ago..I needed a trip back home around 4pm and after waiting for almost an hour I got MENDE from THE PLACE , Odeku...This babe fine sha, and very chatty..Got to 3rd mainland and she said she's changing destination; see wahala! Immediately she said Ikeja, I was like okay still within but you will pay extra. She said don't worry my friend will pay..na now I know say na Olosho I carry..we got to Toprano hotel, and we saw one Asian guy, very dirty! Immediately the guy enter my car everywhere dey smell ginger and I hate that thing..I couldn't breadth, chinko say oya drive, oga drive to WHERE? We started looking for another hotel, went to 3 location but arrive at one at the back of lagoon hospital, drove for like 15 mins..By that time I don choke with garlic/ginger! Time to pay, Olosho ask me how much, I say 15k, she say it's too much nau, chinko man was shouting at the back of the car saying TOO BIG TOO BIG TOO BIG, the lady say oga collect 10k nau, I say e too small, Chinko started shouting TOO SMALL TOO SMALL, you collect 40k... immediately I sense it that chinko heard 50k instead of the 15k I mentioned...chinko count 40k give me, Olosho say make I settle am small, chinko start to dey shout you no Bleep again, me am going...Walai laff wan kill me die for there..I carry 40k moveeeee

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 10:23am On Jan 26
Barbiturate:

I no dey like do anyhow belle face.
mainland to island and vice versa.

Then trips from 5k upwards

It means you're SELECTING trip then so you go dey wait for one hour or even more to get your desire trip...Anyhow belle face driver still get regular trip at short interval

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:29am On Jan 26
AyeMoJuba:
Pls experienced seniors...I need your guidance regarding moove cars for e-haling

What's the procedure and what are the requirements?

Does it require I make down payment?
This question would have been answered in about 1min 18 seconds on the telegram group. We have talked about moove . Only come to this thread for gist and gossips.

Send a message for link to join the 114 other members.

giveranonymous77@gmail .com

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:51am On Jan 26
dapotemi:
I got a funny but rewarding trip two days ago..I needed a trip back home around 4pm and after waiting for almost an hour I got MENDE from THE PLACE , Odeku...This babe fine sha, and very chatty..Got to 3rd mainland and she said she's changing destination; see wahala! Immediately she said Ikeja, I was like okay still within but you will pay extra. She said don't worry my friend will pay..na now I know say na Olosho I carry..we got to Toprano hotel, and we saw one Asian guy, very dirty! Immediately the guy enter my car everywhere dey smell ginger and I hate that thing..I couldn't breadth, chinko say oya drive, oga drive to WHERE? We started looking for another hotel, went to 3 location but arrive at one at the back of lagoon hospital, drove for like 15 mins..By that time I don choke with garlic/ginger! Time to pay, Olosho ask me how much, I say 15k, she say it's too much nau, chinko man was shouting at the back of the car saying TOO BIG TOO BIG TOO BIG, the lady say oga collect 10k nau, I say e too small, Chinko started shouting TOO SMALL TOO SMALL, you collect 40k... immediately I sense it that chinko heard 50k instead of the 15k I mentioned...chinko count 40k give me, Olosho say make I settle am small, chinko start to dey shout you no Bleep again, me am going...Walai laff wan kill me die for there..I carry 40k moveeeee

Konji na basstaard grin very funny scene
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:57am On Jan 26
Kollyk11:
Good morning all
Thank you all

How I fit reach u?I need ur opinion on a banking work?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kollyk11(m): 11:02am On Jan 26
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kollyk11(m): 11:03am On Jan 26
CheerfulGiver:
This question would have been answered in about 1min 18 seconds on the telegram group. We have talked about moove . Only come to this thread for gist and gossips.

its telling me email not correct
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 11:03am On Jan 26
Kollyk11:
ok u fit remove am bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 11:29am On Jan 26
CheerfulGiver:

I dey hail grin

Check your email please.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26
dapotemi:

Bro Abeg give the lady her share, no chop alone die alone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26
CheerfulGiver:

And also scout and recruit new members to the telegram group.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:59pm On Jan 26
Gentlelife50:

And also scout and recruit new members to the telegram group.
I only post email. I don't force anyone to join.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26
CheerfulGiver:

No wahala Bros me, u are doing well.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kollyk11(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:38pm On Jan 26
dapotemi:

✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:54pm On Jan 26
pope191:

Boss number of trips can’t be irrelevant in the face of gas usage and wear and tear being done to the car. To be honest with you, if I have my way right now, I’ll use bolt often because the waiting time on Indrive is not funny presently. I think my question is innocent enough and also an insight that will help us to balance judgement if it is worth it or not.

There use to be a time cheerful used to help with his starting point, each trip and final trip. That was so insightful for real.

Number of trips doesn't matter. U can do 5 trips and make 80k today. Tomorrow u do 10 trips and make 50k and d next day u do up to 20 trips and gross just 60k.
For me the most important thing is effort and output. I.e number of hours invested and profit that u take home.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:27pm On Jan 26
stacyadams:
ok u fit remove am bro

U too remove am na

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26
CheerfulGiver:

I'm yet to get the link, check you mail for update. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26
I miss this thread.
My gggggggs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kiekie1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26
Feel free to contact us for your durable lithium batteries

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26
dapotemi:

It means you're SELECTING trip then so you go dey wait for one hour or even more to get your desire trip...Anyhow belle face driver still get regular trip at short interval

Ok sir. That day was just one of the bad days. I can do just 4 or 5 trips and I've achieved my aim for the day. 10k fuel to make btw 30-34k.
Monday was 32, Tuesday 31, Thursday 30, today 34.
I don't have to do 20 trips to achieve the same target.
If I want to achieve more, I buy 15k fuel. I work from 10am to around 6pm. I'm ok with that bro.

You're also right with your submission. To each his own!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26
A 2006 Toyota Camry is available on Higher Purchase agreement. So, are you currently active on at least 2 ehailing platforms to work conveniently, can you provide 2 verifiable guarantors, do you have atleast 1year ehailing driving experience, do you have a deposit of #1m?
Total package for the car is #4m, monthly payment of #130k divided into weekly payments, remaining #3m after #1m deposit to be paid over 23months Feb 2004 to Dec 2005. If you can meet all the above conditions then contact me on WhatsApp chat 08063394912.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 8:50am On Jan 27
CheerfulGiver:

Mail sent, thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dimco(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.