Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732211 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:47am On Mar 22
pope191:

In a nutshell, all drivers on Indrive borrow to fix their cars? Or get stucked at break- even point?

Which type of nutshell? Is it groundnut or walnut grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:11am On Mar 22
Pearl1910:

Which type of nutshell? Is it groundnut or walnut grin

You leave the message, come they attack the messenger. I wish you can answer the question.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 11:57am On Mar 22

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:05pm On Mar 22
pope191:

You leave the message, come they attack the messenger. I wish you can answer the question.

U jumped to a conclusion, u didn't ask any question. On the contrary u r d one avoiding my question. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:51pm On Mar 22
pope191:

My oga! water don cost, the price of dollars is affecting everything. Smiles*

Including hoolly water.. grin.. Sooji.Pope..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:23pm On Mar 22
PuZZyNegro:

That Allen traffic lights. The light was blinking when I tried driving through. I was in between when it turned red. I mean, I have already passed but there was traffic just immediately after the traffic lights so I got stuck there when those animals came knocking on my window to wind down.

I told them that I've already passed now but they insisted that I should wind down. I just waited for the traffic in front to clear before I dawned the consequence and drove on top of the spike and went my way.

I would have only spent 4k to fix both tyres but for the fact that I had only one spare tyre.
You were just unlucky. It could be any vehicle.
However, those hungry and illiterate people calling themselves Lastma, na tiny chance dem dey always look for, even as per say dem see wetin happen.

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:35pm On Mar 22
PuZZyNegro:

That Allen traffic lights. The light was blinking when I tried driving through. I was in between when it turned red. I mean, I have already passed but there was traffic just immediately after the traffic lights so I got stuck there when those animals came knocking on my window to wind down.

I told them that I've already passed now but they insisted that I should wind down. I just waited for the traffic in front to clear before I dawned the consequence and drove on top of the spike and went my way.

I would have only spent 4k to fix both tyres but for the fact that I had only one spare tyre.

Allen Junction is a don't enter zone. If u know u will not cross over don't enter the intersection and stop in no mans land. Many times we drive without knowledge of traffic law.
Although the lastma guys generally try to take advantage of road users, but majority of drivers too are ignorant of traffic laws. When d light is blinking yellow or even if its tail end of the green and u have calculated that traffic is not moving fast and u will stop before u completely cross over to the other side, u are meant to wait and not contribute to obstruction of other road users.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 9:44pm On Mar 22
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call: 08033539981

http://carpapers.com.ng/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22
Pearl1910:

Allen Junction is a don't enter zone. If u know u will not cross over don't enter the intersection and stop in no mans land. Many times we drive without knowledge of traffic law.
Although the lastma guys generally try to take advantage of road users, but majority of drivers too are ignorant of traffic laws. When d light is blinking yellow or even if its tail end of the green and u have calculated that traffic is not moving fast and u will stop before u completely cross over to the other side, u are meant to wait and my not contribute to obstruction of other road users.
I blame The Ministry of Transport or any other agency involved in installing the traffic lights. Why is it impossible to install a timer that counts down just as we have in other parts of the city? Local problem requires local solution.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NewDea4: 11:07pm On Mar 22
PuZZyNegro:

Shebi they have cameras now, why are they still jumping in front of vehicles?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22
ksmart027:
Abeg how una the take deal with riders wey get body odour, one nearly suffocate me this afternoon, i have to turnoff my AC and wind down the glass and told her my AC is bad grin grin. As soon as she step into the car, the atmosphere change immediately cheesy
Is she fat?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 8:14am On Mar 23
lagusboyyy:
Is she fat?
No, just moderate. The funny part is that i picked her up from a hotel, i wonder how the man was able to endure the odour grin grin may be na why him discharge am early.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 8:38am On Mar 23
Meanwhile it seems bolt prices are now fixed, pickup a rider yesterday, client told me he forgot to attend to something and i should end the ride, these was less than 50 meters and bolt charged the actually amount of the ride. Anyway i have reported the ride.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 9:16am On Mar 23
ksmart027:

No, just moderate. The funny part is that i picked her up from a hotel, i wonder how the man was able to endure the odour grin grin may be na why him discharge am early.
Body odour or Mouth odour,i no even know which one bad pass.. Lol.

But one thing is certain.

None is manageable.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 9:46am On Mar 23
Planning to buy a car?

Tokunbo? Used in Nigeria?

Comprehensive VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.carguide.ng

+2347011116171 [Direct WhatsApp Chat Link In Signature]

Available 24 Hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:31pm On Mar 23
lagusboyyy:
Body odour or Mouth odour,i no even know which one bad pass.. Lol.

But one thing is certain.

None is manageable.

Lolz...U can still manage mouth odour. If u are not facing the person or if the person no talk.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23
GeneralZodd:

grin grin grin. Very funny. But it's 100% truth

This legit happened yesterday.

Requested a trip to Maruwa bus stop , Lekki.

InDrive : 15,700

Bolt 8,700.

I shapely select Bolt oooo.

InDrive? Shuuu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 1:10am On Mar 24
CAR PARTICULARS

DEALER PLATE NUMBERS

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP

CUSTOM NUMBER PLATES

DRIVER'S LICENCE

CALL/WHATSAPP:
08033539981 or 08182880902

CarPapers.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 5:30am On Mar 24
Guys help me to be on a lookout for dis car *Honda Civic *EpE640FU* it was given out on HP to dis guy @⁨Dayoungking 👑⁩ 08148883115, this guy number wasn't reachable going to 3weeks now, also he didn't remit aswell, pls contact dis number if come across d said car 07031273636.10k awaiting d whistle blower Thank

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:53am On Mar 24
Chae:
Guys help me to be on a lookout for dis car *Honda Civic *EpE642FU* it was given out on HP to dis guy @⁨Dayoungking 👑⁩ 08148883115, this guy number wasn't reachable going to 3weeks now, also he didn't remit aswell, pls contact dis number if come across d said car 07031273636.10k awaiting d whistle blower Thank

Can you pay 100k for recovery?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 9:06am On Mar 24
Pearl1910:

Although the lastma guys generally try to take advantage of road users, but majority of drivers too are ignorant of traffic laws. When d light is blinking yellow or even if its tail end of the green and u have calculated that traffic is not moving fast and u will stop before u completely cross over to the other side, u are meant to wait and not contribute to obstruction of other road users.

I didn't obstruct traffic. I have passed. The traffic that held me was the traffic down at the convergence for those coming from Allen Avenue turning right towards Obafemi Awolowo due to the activities of commercial drivers. The traffic was the only reason they could hold me, the traffic is not the reason they held me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 9:21am On Mar 24
No sir
donbrowser:

Can you pay 100k for recovery?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 9:23am On Mar 24
Chae:
Guys help me to be on a lookout for dis car *Honda Civic *EpE640FU* it was given out on HP to dis guy @⁨Dayoungking 👑⁩ 08148883115, this guy number wasn't reachable going to 3weeks now, also he didn't remit aswell, pls contact dis number if come across d said car 07031273636.10k awaiting d whistle blower Thank

No guarantor?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 9:42am On Mar 24
NewDea4:

Exactly my problem with them. You have camera and you have also snapped my car, so why do you still want to enter inside my car or using spike to block me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 9:49am On Mar 24
pope191:

But boss what are you doing on Uber? Is there any tha compensation we don’t know about? Anything fixed price and you don’t have a say from the onset should be a no no.

It was that day that the network was bad. Bolt app wasn't working at all but Uber and Indriver were.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 9:50am On Mar 24
E dey
sunnymighty:

No guarantor?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:14am On Mar 24
NewDea4:

I said it here that camera thing na scam to make people be renewing their papers on time, if you're observant you will see them sometimes they hide inside one korope and be taking pictures of people's number plates.
Everything is on system so they can determine if your papers are current or not.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:30pm On Mar 24
Gentlelife50:

I said it here that camera thing na scam to make people be renewing their papers on time, if you're observant you will see them sometimes they hide inside one korope and be taking pictures of people's number plates.
Everything is on system so they can determine if your papers are current or not.

Thank you. A guy even argued that the camera fined him @ ikorodu bla bla. OK. I told to bring the pics they showed him.
He showed me a picture of a car standing on the road with other cars. I'm like this can never be a capture shot of a hanged camera from that perspective.

He kept arguing.. I just let him be.

If the cameras were working at Allen n dishing fines electronically. I'm sure a lot of motorists will sit up. Just propaganda of the govt, my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24
Chae:
E dey

Did you involve them? I believe if they don't know him Wella, they wouldn't have stand surety for him.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24
Tojah, how far boss, have you sold your Mercedes Benz?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 3:18pm On Mar 24

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 3:53pm On Mar 24
I did bro, on d look out
sunnymighty:

Did you involve them? I believe if they don't know him Wella, they wouldn't have stand surety for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donfortune48(m), pope191 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.