Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729792 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AlamuBiyi(m): 10:49am On Mar 27
donbrowser:

You will be fine. To make money easy for Lagos, na people wey wan collect am plenty grin

Lastma FRSC, VIO, Police and LG Task force

Ogaooo grin
Imagine the list, isnt this enough to even make one fear undecided
Ill make sure to avoid them at all cost

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 11:23am On Mar 27
ksmart027:

Honda Civic 2004
Can you give me tips

Just started last month.
This is my method of operation.
If I drop someone in uniport.
I will drive empty to my house.
If I get another ride,.
I will drive the person and return empty again till I get another ride
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 11:38am On Mar 27
Pearl1910:

Den don come again.
Go n park the car and look for something else todo. U don't have the right tool for the job
Help me with federal job or oil job 🙏
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27
Sirchiboy:
Can you give me tips

Just started last month.
If I get another ride,.
You wouldn't make anything driving these way, if you drop some at choba junction, park at market square or everyday supermarket and wait for another request to take you out of there. If it's inside the campus, look for a complex and park, you will definitely get a request out of there. You can also drive to first mechanic junction or alakahia junction and wait for request. Pls don't park by the road side oo, make wike taskforce no catch you and anywhere you drop a client look for a safe place, park and wait will for another request.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 12:34pm On Mar 27
ksmart027:

You wouldn't make anything driving these way, if you drop some at choba junction, park at market square or everyday supermarket and wait for another request to take you out of there. If it's inside the campus, look for a complex and park, you will definitely get a request out of there. You can also drive to first mechanic junction or alakahia junction and wait for request. Pls don't park by the road side oo, make wike taskforce no catch you and anywhere you drop a client look for a safe place, park and wait will for another request.
Thanks 🙇
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:47pm On Mar 27
Sirchiboy:
Can you give me tips

Just started last month.
If I get another ride,.
Continue. 🙄
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 377: 1:55pm On Mar 27
Insecurity: FCTA Licenses Nairaxi, Bolt For e-Taxi Operations In Abuja

In a move to address insecurity in the nation's capital, the FCT Administration, through its Transportation Secretariat, has granted licenses to Nairaxi and Bolt to operate ride-hailing apps in the territory under its Public Transport Management Scheme.

The approval designates Bolt and NAIRAXI as the exclusive licensed ride-hailing operators authorized to provide on-demand transport and logistics services using mobile applications in FCT.

This announcement was made in a statement published by FCTA Transportation Secretariat through its Public Transport Management Scheme under the Directorate of Road Traffic Services (DRTS-FCT).

The statement reads "The Administration will soon commence enforcement operations on non-compliant operators, and others are expected to initiate their licensing processes to avoid being banned from operating in the FCT."

According to him, this move aims to tackle insecurity challenges through verifiable data tracking and other significant benefits in the nation's capital.

"The licensing of NAIRAXI and Bolt will improve and regulate e-ride-hailing operations while elevating service excellence in the FCT.

"The FCTA will initiate immediate enforcement operations to clamp down on unlicensed operators in Abuja. The Public Transport Management Scheme also warns of a potential ban on operators without the FCTA Public Transport Management License.

Speaking with a driver, he described the FCTA's license as a platform that allows operators to work within specified regulations, ensuring commuters' confidence and safety.

He further explained that the authorization of the NAIRAXI Mobile App and Bolt is based on their top-notch digital transport and logistics services in the FCT.

Bolt is one of the leading transportation mobility companies in the world. It operates in 500 cities, with more than 3million drivers and over 150million customers. Its mobile app is also convenient, user friendly and secured.

NAIRAXI on the other hand is an indigenous mobility tech company with focus on intelligent mass transportation systems and ride hailing technologies. The firm won the innovator’s competition organized by Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) held February 2023.

Source: https://blueprint.ng/insecurity-fcta-licenses-nairaxi-bolt-for-e-taxi-operations-in-abuja/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27
377:
Insecurity: FCTA Licenses Nairaxi, Bolt For e-Taxi Operations In Abuja

In a move to address insecurity in the nation's capital, the FCT Administration, through its Transportation Secretariat, has granted licenses to Nairaxi and Bolt to operate ride-hailing apps in the territory under its Public Transport Management Scheme.

The approval designates Bolt and NAIRAXI as the exclusive licensed ride-hailing operators authorized to provide on-demand transport and logistics services using mobile applications in FCT.

This announcement was made in a statement published by FCTA Transportation Secretariat through its Public Transport Management Scheme under the Directorate of Road Traffic Services (DRTS-FCT).

The statement reads "The Administration will soon commence enforcement operations on non-compliant operators, and others are expected to initiate their licensing processes to avoid being banned from operating in the FCT."

According to him, this move aims to tackle insecurity challenges through verifiable data tracking and other significant benefits in the nation's capital.

"The licensing of NAIRAXI and Bolt will improve and regulate e-ride-hailing operations while elevating service excellence in the FCT.

"The FCTA will initiate immediate enforcement operations to clamp down on unlicensed operators in Abuja. The Public Transport Management Scheme also warns of a potential ban on operators without the FCTA Public Transport Management License.

Speaking with a driver, he described the FCTA's license as a platform that allows operators to work within specified regulations, ensuring commuters' confidence and safety.

He further explained that the authorization of the NAIRAXI Mobile App and Bolt is based on their top-notch digital transport and logistics services in the FCT.

Bolt is one of the leading transportation mobility companies in the world. It operates in 500 cities, with more than 3million drivers and over 150million customers. Its mobile app is also convenient, user friendly and secured.

NAIRAXI on the other hand is an indigenous mobility tech company with focus on intelligent mass transportation systems and ride hailing technologies. The firm won the innovator’s competition organized by Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) held February 2023.

Source: https://blueprint.ng/insecurity-fcta-licenses-nairaxi-bolt-for-e-taxi-operations-in-abuja/

Hmm, how would they identify other app users aside from bolt and nairaxi?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27
Sirchiboy:
Can you give me tips

Just started last month.
If I get another ride,.

How do you expect to make money in this hustle if you're always driving home empty after every drop?

Someone in the same PH is making 35k with 10k fuel.....now you can see that I'm not telling lies!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27
Pls, I need a very clean Honda civic 2005.

Pls, very clean, both in and out to pay immediately...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27
Barbiturate:

Indrive: you choose wherever you want to go.
Bolt: you slightly choose. If you cancel much, your driver score reduces and you get blocked.

Indrive: No paid waiting, so riders get to delay you for 10/20 mins.
Bolt: there's paid waiting after 5 mins.

Indrive: Fastest fingers will not let you get ride on time. You wait for long period at times before getting a ride
Bolt: you're always busy. No dull moment.

Indrive: they charge 10% commission, excluding VAT
Bolt: they charge 20% commision, excluding VAT

Indrive: fixed price but you negotiate. If you stay long in traffic, rider still pays the negotiated price ab initio.
Bolt: Not fixed. Rider is charged based on time spent on the journey.

Indrive: No car inspection/ you can register online and start working.
Bolt: car inspection with a fee

But as a newbie, I'll advice you start with bolt and uber
Bolt still dey do car inspection?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 4:13pm On Mar 27
Glithronix:

Continue. 🙄
Get me a federal job or oil job please 🙏
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 4:25pm On Mar 27
ksmart027:

Can you recommend any good filling station in NTa or ada George that their fuel last long.
I normally buy from bobby filling station at location
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:19pm On Mar 27

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:01pm On Mar 27
Glithronix:

Continue. 🙄

Lolz....na real continue.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:38pm On Mar 27
If I cross Chevron again make I know why.
Lekki 4pm - Skymall 8.30pm. Ha!!! This one pass Berger traffic that year o.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27
Pearl1910:

Sorry bro. It was like this in other places too. My guy just came back and was lamenting about the traffic he faced today. The sun didn't even help matters too.

I no go out today. Wednesdays is always my resting day. Even at that, I don't go past chevron. In fact I prefer lekki phase 1, then work around there till 1/2pm, I look for a trip back to mainland. Then work around Yaba, somolu, surulere, bariga, till I close.

Your own is even good cos you use bolt. What if na indrive?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:09pm On Mar 27
Barbiturate:

Sorry bro. It was like this in other places too. My guy just came back and was lamenting about the traffic he faced today. The sun didn't even help matters too.

I no go out today. Wednesdays is always my resting day. Even at that, I don't go past chevron. In fact I prefer lekki phase 1, then work around there till 1/2pm, I look for a trip back to mainland. Then work around Yaba, somolu, surulere, bariga, till I close.

Your own is even good cos you use bolt. What if na indrive?

Normally I don't pass Chevron. If I push it, Oral estate is my boundary. But I don't know the spirit that pushed me today. I no even manage Abraham adesanya, I took a trip to Sky mall with my clear eyes. Me sef can't believe it.
I tot the traffic will be a moving one. Mehnn... it was lockdown. Journey of 30mins then 4hrs+
I for just dey play between VI and Jakande till 10pm then I start looking for mainland. My whole evening quota is messed up like this. It is well, we meuve.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27
Pearl1910:

Normally I don't pass Chevron. If I push it, Oral estate is my boundary. But I don't know the spirit that pushed me today. I no even manage Abraham adesanya, I took a trip to Sky mall with my clear eyes. Me sef can't believe it.
I tot the traffic will be a moving one. Mehnn... it was lockdown. Journey of 30mins then 4hrs+
I for just dey play between VI and Jakande till 10pm then I start looking for mainland. My whole evening quota is messed up like this. It is well, we meuve.

Sorry boss, but, wetin dey cause traffic for that place, them don resume the construction?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:20am On Mar 28
Omoapena:

Sorry boss, but, wetin dey cause traffic for that place, them don resume the construction?
Yes, dem don resume that VGC road.
They're done with the other side of the road if you're coming from Ajah bridge (they are still working on the finishing).
Now, they've switched to the road if you're coming from ikota going to Ajah. Na the reason be that.

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:22am On Mar 28
Pearl1910:

Inside life.
Imagine those mumu indrivers wey go don put head for that side. sad

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:47am On Mar 28
Thank God Third mainland bridge is finally complete. Make work they sweet again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:59am On Mar 28
Omoapena:

Yes o, they have resumed VGC bridge works that one has backlogged traffic to Igbo effon then the normal construction on Lekki/Epe express is now around LBS to Sky mall axis so one lane is blocked only one-way driving. And trust Nigerians to create extra lanes and block oncomjng vehicles.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:02am On Mar 28
Pearl1910:
Thank God Third mainland bridge is finally complete. Make work they sweet again.

Wow! Great news.....but they've not opened it officially. They still do that 12 to 12 stuff

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:27am On Mar 28
Pearl1910:
Seriously? cheesy
Make I quickly go confirm abeg.

Much respect, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 10:48am On Mar 28
Pearl1910:
Sorry for the experience. For me, Lekki ends at chevron. After chevron, na travelling to ogun state be that grin
I hope bolt compensated you well for the long hours?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:51am On Mar 28
Barbiturate:

Wow! Great news.....but they've not opened it officially. They still do that 12 to 12 stuff

Just finishing touches on painting left... I cruised through last night at past 12am. Hopefully today or tomorrow I will be fully open.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 10:59am On Mar 28
Pearl1910:

Just finishing touches on painting left... I cruised through last night at past 12am. Hopefully today or tomorrow I will be fully open.
yea I think the plan was for tinubu to come and open it tomorrow being his birthday, but since he has cancelled his birthday celebrations I don't know if he will still do that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:08am On Mar 28
#Pearl1910

Dem never complete am nah.
I just drove to vi now and work is still going on the other land.
Before we can say the 3mb is complete, both lanes must have been opened for use nah.

Much respect, sir.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 11:42am On Mar 28
Barbiturate:

I'm not telling lies. I make a profit of, btw 10 to 15k. Maybe there's something you're not doing right.
What kind of car do you use? Does your car consume more fuel? Toyota corolla is the best car for this biz.

If all the info people drop here to help drivers make profit isn't helpful to you, then I suggest you join the telegram/WhatsApp group

I have a Snapchat group too if he's interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28
Juicy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28
Pearl1910:

Wow, this is good news...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) (5670) (5671) (5672) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.