Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745974 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamtoofan: 2:44pm On Apr 06
northbird:

Why driving to own.?

Tell your sibling to go for the rental option. If you want a plan on how to go about it. Tell the house.

It's too long and tedious that way.

rental option from ?? and please what is the plan ??

one House !
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06
Pilots, is matrix 4WD a reliable and durable car?

Pls, tell me everything you know about it..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:19pm On Apr 06
Gentlelife50:

Hmmmmmmm, this account is hacked.
cheesy grin
Bazoo1 go don laugh die where him dey

SHOOPSYN:

@BAZ001, food don land! grin... It seems week in, week out don get k-leg oo grin

Nothing wey our eyes no go see for this Agbado Regime.
Millionaire drivers dey advise 5m to jappa grin
What happened to adding fleets of cars every year ?
so so complaining everywhere in naija.
God save me say I escape.

I dey pray for una oooh.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06
Hello, hope the offer is still available ]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:13pm On Apr 06
Omoapena:

If moove drivers are able to meet up with 9400 daily return, then, owner partners should start demanding for 50k weekly remittance and it shouldn't be a problem for drivers to meet up...

You can go ahead and raise am raise am raise am to whatever remittance you desire sir. The good thing is... You will not see me there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tol8u: 6:14pm On Apr 06
Abeg where dem dey do bolt inspection for Yaba area?
This Uber alone no fit help person as dem don comot their promotion
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamtoofan: 6:51pm On Apr 06
Hello house, someone suggested "rental option" instead of mooove,

please any guide, what does it entail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:08pm On Apr 06
pope191:

Lol… never knew we are sharing same app. How are they going to deliver cakes like this 😂

That one na special request. Or else those bike guys go turn the cake to akamu the way dem dey enter corner ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:11pm On Apr 06
iamtoofan:
Hello house, someone suggested "rental option" instead of mooove,

please any guide, what does it entail

It is still Moove. But the rental option, from your post up there,you mentioned 4 years..
That simply means DTO.. drive to own.

And I'm saying just opt for the rental. Don't go looking to own a car thru Moove. Its too tasking and stressful.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:15pm On Apr 06
pope191:

The app is majorly meant for the broke before 😂 me that is looking at Amarachi yesterday 😂 in my mind, you go sleep for office. Some riders no just get conscience. And another thing I’ll never understand about Indrive is their courier service. Some times I’m tempted to pick some just to ask if it’s 7 days delivery packhage they want.

Dey there they whyne... When people like Dapotemi still they? Provided its their route, they will pick any price.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:20pm On Apr 06
Omoapena:

If moove drivers are able to meet up with 9400 daily return, then, owner partners should start demanding for 50k weekly remittance and it shouldn't be a problem for drivers to meet up...

A driver was looking for a car.and an offer came up in the group.
I asked him , why didn't he pick the offer, he said that the owner was asking for 40k/ week. and he will be responsible for repairs below 10k.
That he can't do it since its not Hp.

I just marveled at the guy. You mean with 3 or 4 apps, you can't score and also save .
A sound and sharp car for 40k weekly rentals and he walked away.

Some drivers are not smart n forward looking.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06
Barbiturate:

That's the gross, including fuel.
The net is 65k including fuel.
The fuel should be btw 15 to 20k.

Remove fuel from 65k, the bal is the profit
We @Pearl, na 2k fuel we dey use gross such amount grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamtoofan: 10:50pm On Apr 06
northbird:

It is still Moove. But the rental option, from your post up there,you mentioned 4 years..
That simply means DTO.. drive to own.

And I'm saying just opt for the rental. Don't go looking to own a car thru Moove. Its too tasking and stressful.

ohk, thanks for the information
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kunle56: 11:26pm On Apr 06
Pearl1910:

My advise is leave this country or find a way to earn in FX
But if u desire to enter emailing business, then buy 2 small naija used cars still in good condition and put on the road.
U will still sell the cars at a profit whenever u want out of the business.
But there still many things u can do with ur funds.

Do you have suggestions on things I can venture into?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:28am On Apr 07
iamtoofan:

Sorry for my interjection, does the 85k cover total earnings minus fuel ...

just curious

No, 85k is Gross Earnings
Deductibles are commission 25k and fuel 15k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:31am On Apr 07
Omoapena:

True...although those Suzuki and Innoson cars conserve much more fuel than our regular Corolla, Civic and Camry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 7:39am On Apr 07
Pearl1910:

True...although those Suzuki and Innoson cars conserve much more fuel than our regular Corolla, Civic and Camry
to me those cars on HP is not a smart move, cause its not a multi purpose usage car ..... it's best usage is just for this uber business and its not a car that can have a good resale value. I don't know about anyone else oo but I not fit travel go anywhere with that car

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 8:14am On Apr 07

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joseph032: 8:33am On Apr 07
Pearl1910:

Register on indrive interstate and haulage.
U will make good money

Pls How do this work?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:39am On Apr 07
Pearl1910:

Dey there they whyne... When people like Dapotemi still they? Provided its their route, they will pick any price.

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:33am On Apr 07
Someone should educate me about 4WD matrix, been getting negative review about the transmission being 4WD, is the car durable?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:36am On Apr 07
Kaymaxi2222:
to me those cars on HP is not a smart move, cause its not a multi purpose usage car ..... it's best usage is just for this uber business and its not a car that can have a good resale value. I don't know about anyone else oo but I not fit travel go anywhere with that car

You're right, those cars resale value will be very low and has anyone been able to pay completely for the car coz I doubt if someone can sustain that payment for 4yea

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:45pm On Apr 07
Omoapena:
Someone should educate me about 4WD matrix, been getting negative review about the transmission being 4WD, is the car durable?

Yes, it usually have transmission issues but not all. U may be lucky or u change the transmission ones the follow come one gets bad or convert to front wheel transmission.
Afteral many used cars come with bad transmission so its not a big deal, provided u buy it cheap.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07
Omoapena:

You're right, those cars resale value will be very low and has anyone been able to pay completely for the car coz I doubt if someone can sustain that payment for 4yea
that's true the payment part is another issue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by raiszy2k(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07
Moove handles every issue that comes with the car themselves from monthly maintenance to fixing or replacing car parts to even police, lasma, frsc, or vio issues. Will owner partners handle all this, if yes then no wahala
Omoapena:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07
raiszy2k:
Moove handles every issue that comes with the car themselves from monthly maintenance to fixing or replacing car parts to even police, lasma, frsc, or vio issues. Will owner partners handle all this, if yes then no wahala

Seriously, they handle all this things you mentioned?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:30pm On Apr 07
Kunle56:

Do you have suggestions on things I can venture into?

That one is a different service.
U will need to consult specially
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Foreigner12(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07
CheerfulGiver:
The destination thing alone makes Uber the best app already for drivers. Nobody would have given indrive a thought if these apps were offering what they are right now. Uber doesn't even care about cancellations anymore.
My earnings dramatically increased because of those new features
Please how true is the bolded?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07
Pearl1910:

Pearl the consultant, hope your charges aren't as much as daddy freeze own grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07
Client needs car for 3 days.

Monday to Wednesday.

Offer 100k just within lagos island and back to egbeda then ikeja for flight on Wednesday.

Is it a fair deal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:20pm On Apr 07
Pearl1910:

GabrinchiPearlUche consultancy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07
Y1nka:
Client needs car for 3 days.

Monday to Wednesday.

Offer 100k just within lagos island and back to egbeda then ikeja for flight on Wednesday.

Is it a fair deal?

For the 3days?

Very fair o

You can't use finish 40k fuel for the whole 3days then you have 60k as your net and it's possible you close on time

Jump on it bro
It's fair...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SHOOPSYN(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.