Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745154 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
ikemeze:
@chillex, send me mail tonymez2002@yahoo.com.I want discuss with you. Thanks.

Will do so.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
24hrs I think
Doublecheck:
How long did it take before Uber respond to your online submission? I submitted documents for a Mazda today yet to get any response from Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
No yawa richard
Kindly confirm when seen
agborichard:

send for me too. agbokhaodeomi@yahoo.com. thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Your Rav4 is good to go on Uber, but Taxify only accept cars from 2003 model upwards

For further questions let me know?

Haysamo:
Please guys, I have been following this thread for a while now. I wish to use my ride for uber, but its Rav4 2002 model. Any suggestions please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Just drive in Bruv

ojbanja:
Hello team, is there need to schedule for an inspection at any of the centers, or I should just drive in? Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Taiwo just get A grade toyota corolla 2003. Uber + Taxify will welcome it

Further questions let me know?

Taiwo20:
Can a car of 800k-1m be used on Uber/taxify platform.

I plan on getting a loan from the bank.
What's the minimum specs for cars/drivers or car owners that want to come onboard the paltform.

Thank You
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Taiwo20(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kalanick:
Taiwo just get A grade toyota corolla 2003. Uber + Taxify will welcome it

Further questions let me know?

Thank you....I will be on the lookout
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Urgent request guys!!

A car registered on Taxify before, retrieved frm driver and to be given to another driver,
How does the new driver register with the same car and be a taxify driver assuming the driver is new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
teelacruz:

Your digit plz, i'd like to give you a call soonest.
08099785775...make sure say d dollars complete ooo..lolz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
Very interesting days recently for me in this e-hailing business. A lot has been happening ... For example, I picked up three riders from Jevinnik, Agoro Diyan, VI on Friday. 2 of them were Nigerians and 1 was white, British, from his accent. They were going to Switch Sports Bar in Lekki Phase One. I understand the place doesn't exist officially, it's a coded bar. They had a lot to talk about as we meandered through the rush hour traffic on a typical Friday evening. The one that actually got me cracking was about the aunty of one of the Nigerian guys who was one of the lucky ones to buy Lekki land cheapo. Those days, they used to throw stone to measure the land and sell for peanuts - like #25,000 for a standard plot. She bought this large expanse of land, with the plan of establishing a motherless babies home/orphanage. When Lekki began to be built up in the mid 90s, she decides it was time for her to start building her orphanage, so she started by first fencing off the land. The only problem though, was that everytime the fence went up, area fathers (Omo oniles) will come in the middle of the night to pull the fence down. Apparently, they were trying to frustrate her off the land so they can buy it back from her cheap and resell expensive. This happened like three times despite several bribes to these area fathers. And then, madam decided to put her money and her connections to good use. Madam was monied and connected ... monied and connected!

Let me get a bottle of Origin from the fridge

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
Madam placed a few calls to Abuja. She needed to see a big man there, and it was urgent. After the aides of this big man got clearance from their boss, they called madam and asked her to come. Their boss, a General in the Nigerian Army, wanted to see her.

The year was 1996.
Their boss was General Sani Abacha!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:01am On Apr 08, 2018
Chuwaa:
Has anyone noticed that Uber driver app sucks battery, unlike Taxify?
yea. Taxify app is light and boring. Less than 10 mb
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IWealthCreator: 1:05am On Apr 08, 2018
mrsage:

None of the above

WealthCreator:
Hello House,

I need honest and expert opinion between a corolla 2001 model vs a honda accord eod 2005 model, which would you consider best for uber services, reasons would be appreciated. thank you.

You mean a corolla 2001 with 1.6 litres would not be a good deal for drivers to use for uber services... i would appreciate your reason(s), thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 3:02am On Apr 08, 2018
Guys please help with this

ephbe:
Urgent request guys!!

A car registered on Taxify before, retrieved frm driver and to be given to another driver,
How does the new driver register with the same car and be a taxify driver assuming the driver is new.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 4:55am On Apr 08, 2018
Both ain't ideal for this biz, look for better alternative

IWealthCreator:

WealthCreator:
Hello House,

I need honest and expert opinion between a corolla 2001 model vs a honda accord eod 2005 model, which would you consider best for uber services, reasons would be appreciated. thank you.

You mean a corolla 2001 with 1.6 litres would not be a good deal for drivers to use for uber services... i would appreciate your reason(s), thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bnenzzy101: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2018
Please I need copy of HP or rental agreement to my box. Thanks. joe4god2932@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Please do not, use only spare money,
it is profitable, only when there is little or no downtime due to machine or human breakdown. With ur present budget, there will be more machine downtime.
Like how much should one budget to prevent more machine downtime.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2018
do an inspection upload inspection report and car documents on partners.taxify.eu

ephbe:

Guys please help with this

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2018
The magician is almost done ... what looked like a some problem turned out to be Major... but the magician has shown again why he is one of d best (u can argue that in ur bedroom)

Sludge can kill ... u better believe it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2018
nitigriti:
Madam placed a few calls to Abuja. She needed to see a big man there, and it was urgent. After the aides of this big man got clearance from their boss, they called madam and asked her to come. Their boss, a General in the Nigerian Army, wanted to see her.

The year was 1996.
Their boss was General Sani Abacha!

Bros no make us vex o. We don't like uncompleted stories.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dayo8080(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Good morning, I have a 2008 corolla manual transmission. Looking for a reliable uber/taxify driver for rentals. Call me on 07085405644
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2018
darmilolah:
Guys, please let's be careful.. Just got a request now on adeniran ogunsanya.. Got to his pick up location, called him.... He tried to change his voice, and told me I'm picking someone from there to EPE... I just laughed.. Told him, no problem...i knew he was up to something.. He said I would wait and bring him back and asked for the type of car I was driving.. I told him to bring it on,only that I would have to take a picture of him first and send it to my elder brother who's a soldier.. He said were leleyi (this one Na mad man), o ti jaju (he's street wise) and ended the call... I'm sure it's this guys in the business of snatching cars,robbing drivers or worse, kill him.. Please, let's be careful...

#copied

How has this been helpful other than to create more fear and worry.No name or phone number of the Rider so it can be reported am also guessing the driver probably never reported to Uber as well. so telling us to be careful how exactly should we be careful.. undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2018
iyaegin:

How has this been helpful other than to create more fear and worry.No name or phone number of the Rider so it can be reported am also guessing the driver probably never reported to Uber as well. so telling us to be careful how exactly should we be careful.. undecided undecided

be careful noni grin

Meanwhile what brand do you use? If it is not toyota,
you are safe.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2018
nitigriti:
Madam took a flight next day to Abuja. She arrived and checked in into the Nicon Noga Hilton hotel, courtesy the FG. For those who don't know, when you are a guest of the President, Nigeria lodges and feeds you for the duration of time you will be in Abuja. Next day, on her appointment day, she took a charter to Aso Rock. After observing all due protocols, she finally was face to face with General Sani Abacha.

For a while they chitchatted in Hausa, catching up on everything about their lives and everyone they both knew.

Then the General asked her what she came for. She explained her dilemma to him and after patiently listening to her, General Abacha took his complimentary card, wrote a note behind it and gave madam to take to "Buba" in Lagos. "Buba will handle this, madam. Wala hi, those miscreants will not disturb you again". "Tor, nagode Sani. I will go and see Buba as you've instructed". And so madam leaves for Lagos by flight.

In a few days, madam was able to book an appointment to see Brigadier General Buba Marwa. She presented General Sani Abacha's card with his handwritten note behind. When Buba saw the card, he stood up from behind his desk and smartly saluted the card!

All of us in the car just started laughing

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2018
ikemeze:
@chillex, send me mail tonymez2002@yahoo.com.I want discuss with you. Thanks.

For where? U know how many times i don message d egbon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2018
darmilolah:
Guys, please let's be careful.. Just got a request now on adeniran ogunsanya.. Got to his pick up location, called him.... He tried to change his voice, and told me I'm picking someone from there to EPE... I just laughed.. Told him, no problem...i knew he was up to something.. He said I would wait and bring him back and asked for the type of car I was driving.. I told him to bring it on,only that I would have to take a picture of him first and send it to my elder brother who's a soldier.. He said were leleyi (this one Na mad man), o ti jaju (he's street wise) and ended the call... I'm sure it's this guys in the business of snatching cars,robbing drivers or worse, kill him.. Please, let's be careful...

#copied

Next time, pick them and park behind any police vehicle on d road, done it b4. They had weapons on them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2018
You will recieve it bruh

Confirm when seen

Bnenzzy101:
Please I need copy of HP or rental agreement to my box. Thanks. joe4god2932@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2018
Kalanick:
You will recieve it bruh

Confirm when seen

Kalanick please send the terms and condition section to me too pls if you have it
What I got was the form
Afolinks@outlook.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyibal20: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2018
Hello bro, Please I need a copy of the rental agreement
too. Kindly forward to seyionline@gmail.com.

Bless you.

Kalanick:
You will recieve it bruh

Confirm when seen

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.