Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744173 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Gidigidi3:
We can motivate each other on to greater things. I joined this this solely because of what I read here, unfortunately I have been making excuses for myself of how I can only achieve an average of 60k per week after commission for past 10weeks.

Not until last week I saw earnings @ daveonoja and @ifeanyimark post that I told myself I have been sleeping on bicycle. Lol

Summary
Earnings after commission : 109k
Offline and perks : 4k
Tolls : 5k

Vehicle Fueling analysis:
Vehicle: 406 Manual
Fueling : 27k
Total net income : 109k+4k minus 5k =108k
Minus bonuses of 18k = 90k
So it took 27k fuel to get 90k Actually Income.
Therefore we can say that for every 1k fuel purchased I will make 3k plus as Actually Income (Net income minus tolls).
This analysis has been constant on my Peugeot 406 for the past 8 weeks. First Two weeks were a case of jjc who didn't know ANYWHERE in Lagos.

Let us have your analysis on actual income for fuel to car analysis

Let somebody out there be encouraged. You can do it.

Holla @romeo the only guy here I have met in person and all who have made this thread great.

If you see a red wine colour 406 with NBA sticker on windshield [/i]Na me be dat. If you dey enter elegushi for night u fit corner me dia some nights.[i]

The sacrifice to make more money on the road is a story for another day. Meanwhile make more money and put more vehicles on road to stabilise income.

Thanks

Imagine if u had worked friday and made full use of uber monday boost. Dat na 120k earnings na. Nice one

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Chuwaa:

I no see any sludge o, what do I do Gazzuz biko

stop self medication. You just removed the liver instead of the appendix grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

stop self medication. You just removed the liver instead of the appendix grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
kneo:
It has happened to me three times. This happens when you try to calculate the trip fare while the trip is still on. Some of us often try to see how much the trip fare has grown while we are driving and the trip is not yet ended. The app misbehaves at this point and by the time you finally end the trip ( after all the traffic, long distance, two hours drive), you will simply see one ridiculous #1,200 as the fare. MY ADVICE: Don't check the price while you are still on trip. Wait till the end of the trip before you touch the app

Same thing happened to me this morning too on Taxify. #1,100 for Anthony to lekki. So annoying ... A trip of 31km showing 8km and 1,100 as fare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
BayoManuels01:
Well, on my record I spent 50k on fuel. I drive a Camry 07

I know , I do spend 35k on every 100k I earn on taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
jayooh:

Just assume he went home with 158.3K because the bonus he accrued is more than the estimated 15% commission on his revenue.

Good job BayoManuels01

He can't go home with 158.3k... U need to factor fuel and tolls

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Carshopper:

U Don bring offering for village people? Them dey see ooo... meanwhile na me dey do the collection

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Chuwaa:

I no see any sludge o, what do I do Gazzuz biko

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mad Surge like never b4 everywhere around Lagos. probably cos of the rains.. Wishing u all a surgical rainy season ahead
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
omonla10:
Mad Surge like never b4 everywhere around Lagos. probably cos of the rains.. Wishing u all a surgical rainy season ahead

me I have collected 3 trips and gone home, it have do me grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2018
4 taxify trips surge 1.9 back to back....explaining fare to riders wasn't easy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:23am On Apr 10, 2018
omonla10:
once ur money is beyond 1k, na to wait for transfer alert.. Thank God I use gtb mobile app.. No excuses.

Update has been slow on this thread for d past 1 week.. Shows guys are making money steady...

Yes o my brother I said the same thing. I was just talking to one of my friend about it. I guess drivers are making money now which is good. The amount of request I get for any avaliable rental car is very shocking.... Business must have picked up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 12:39am On Apr 10, 2018
These Uber dem be wayo small..so i took a 2.6 boost from V.I to Oshodi which was showing as between 5 n 7k for the rider only to get to oshodi and my fare was just 4500 only to see that unlike surge where your surge bonus is untouched this boost would sum up the whole fare and remove their commision so after actual trip was like 2k and boost was 3.8k uber just chop 1.5k on top...still better than taxify sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tosinjay(m): 12:41am On Apr 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

are you a learner? grin
Before nko.. Am a learner o. I need answer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by megafaraday(m): 1:12am On Apr 10, 2018
Pls is Skoda Fabia, 2008 model, automatic good for Uber/Taxify business? I need suggestion asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 1:17am On Apr 10, 2018
afroxyz:

Abeg how many hours a day una dey soend for road. Just asking to ginger myself

As the spirit leads na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 1:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Tgiirl:

I know , I do spend 35k on every 100k I earn on taxify

What car please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:57am On Apr 10, 2018
Tgiirl:

He can't go home with 158.3k... U need to factor fuel and tolls
Whether he used fuel or water or electricity doesn't affect the fact that his net earning on taxify was 158k+. That was what the person in question was requesting to see. If he had asked for the week's net earning in terms or other expenses made, them sorry not only fuelling or watering would have been considered but, maintenance; cleaning; tolls included.

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 3:37am On Apr 10, 2018
Tgiirl:

Same thing happened to me this morning too on Taxify. #1,100 for Anthony to lekki. So annoying ... A trip of 31km showing 8km and 1,100 as fare

Did you use 'calculate price’ before trip ended?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 5:44am On Apr 10, 2018
BayoManuels01:

As the spirit leads na
just give us a few tips of a.. Eg I set out in ajah by 4am, break times, when u close for the day.. I dey jealous u o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bozz007(m): 6:22am On Apr 10, 2018
Please where can I get quality oven bake paint job in Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TSTC: 6:25am On Apr 10, 2018
I think you are getting it wrong,, uber calculations are right but where you are confused is what I term uber fraud on cash payments by riders. Check and look at every cash payments critically, Uber will always top the payment you received by some percentage as negligible as it maybe and that's where you got confused..... E. G fare payment 1100...cash collected 1112....
ziego:

I am calling for logical reasoning u are pulling anger strings.
Please the comment calls for reasoning not argument.
Shift one side make better people talk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TSTC: 6:32am On Apr 10, 2018
Bro, this was the question I was trying to ask you on the telegram group if you noticed uber magomago.. This happens on cash trips not card
alstarmayo:
I'm not angry, but you're looking at it from one side, check your total weekly earnings, you'll see cash collected in minus, you're looking at one page and drawing conclusions from there. write out all your trips in a sheet of paper and manually do the maths. I rest my case

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 6:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Hello team, Please, how soon do Autogenius sends in inspection report ? I Did one on 09.04.018 10am. Yet to get mail from them. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tosinjay(m): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2018
I literally did almost 18hours on uber yesterday, this time frame is anomaly to me, how can i stay that long hours, i guess it happened because i was overwhelmed and looking for trip that heads home but trip took me far away and because of that I've decided to rest today until i feel like moving again. There was no rest until i decided to be heading home from V. I at about 8pm. Then this request came in, at ahmadu bello way to one ogba dungeon inside heavy rain, with heavily flooded road, still new on uber and not yet good with routes especially at night, i could have tried to link up to third mainland but i followed eko bridge through to ikeja. Then at the end of the trip that took over 2hrs the app calculated #3667, i was really expecting much more, can't wait to add taxify to this hustle, uber too cheap.

Another thing pros i really need tutorial on positioning, upon the time spent still didn't make much, was having back to back trip at the island with less and better flowing traffic than the mainland tho. I need to know what i was doing wrong, i humble o, abeg make una answer @Daveonoja @romeo3 and others pls.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:41am On Apr 10, 2018
iyaegin:
These Uber dem be wayo small..so i took a 2.6 boost from V.I to Oshodi which was showing as between 5 n 7k for the rider only to get to oshodi and my fare was just 4500 only to see that unlike surge where your surge bonus is untouched this boost would sum up the whole fare and remove their commision so after actual trip was like 2k and boost was 3.8k uber just chop 1.5k on top...still better than taxify sha
bro uber isn't better nkan nkan... You need to have the two apps before you know..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Titannanna: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2018
Kalanick:
I sent you an aggrement doc to your email. hope its help.

Pls I'll also need a copy
xfiles4luv@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2018
Good morning guys. Please drive very carefully during this rainy period. Saw about 5 accidents last night, one happened in front of me, three on Lekki-Express way and two on Ikorodu road also be careful where to enter with your cars and partner cars so as not to damage cars for trips of NGN3,000 to do repairs of NGN7,000.

Be careful guys.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by megafaraday(m): 7:17am On Apr 10, 2018
megafaraday:
Pls is Skoda Fabia, 2008 model, automatic good for Uber/Taxify business? I need suggestion asap

Someone should answer this abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tosinjay(m): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2018
ameristu:
Good morning guys. Please drive very carefully during this rainy period. Saw about 5 accidents last night, one happened in front of me, three on Lekki-Express way and two on Ikorodu road also be careful where to enter with your cars and partner cars so as not to damage cars for trips of NGN3,000 to do repairs of NGN7,000.

Be careful guys.
Valid point, i experienced bad flooded road yesterday, something that made my car to start accelerating slowly afterwards until much later, the flood past my tyres level on oba akran. Make jjc no kill persn for 3k+.

Please i think it's nice for people to share their ideas on roads to avoid during these times.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2018
No worries Jabb, imma send u em doc
Kindly confirm when seen

JABB:
please can you send Rental agreement to wahboxx@gmail.com.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mejai(m), Barbiturate(m), MrCarter577(m), Omoapena(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.