Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745308 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2018
You reffering to me? Huuh
youngichu:

Please kindly forward a copy to johnyoung4life@gmail.com. Also do you have any format for guarantors form too?

Kalan... Please assist send to me too. I appreciate.. I will acknowledge as soon as i get it. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Its perfecto Josh
Got further Questions lemme know?
Mjosh1000:
Guys Toyota corolla 2004 is it good for uber business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2018
Do you think your car qualifies for uber, taxify,oga taxi.
You need more information on how to go about it

We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manage their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify, uber, oga taxi) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services,your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 (call or whatsapp)
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2018
Skoda cars are good for business expecially for it low fuel consumption which usually a 1.4liter engine compared lower to other toyota products.

If you got other questions let me know!
megafaraday:

Someone should answer this abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2018
You will get it
Confirm when seen

Titannanna:

Pls I'll also need a copy
xfiles4luv@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doublecheck: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2018
bily:

Did you use 'calculate price’ before trip ended?
Bily please help, I registered a new car on the uber platform the driver have been approved as active but for the car documents no approval, for insurance document it says "mismatch across documents", and for road worthiness it says "wrong document".

For insurance I submitted a third party insurance, for road worthiness I submitted vio road worthiness document, please house what could be the problem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2018
bozz007:
Please where can I get quality oven bake paint job in Lagos
did mine at festac. Great guys
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2018
Kalanick:
No worries Jabb, imma send u em doc
Kindly confirm when seen

thanks, but why is it is displacing like this?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Doublecheck:
Bily please help, I registered a new car on the uber platform the driver have been approved as active but for the car documents no approval, for insurance document it says "mismatch across documents", and for road worthiness it says "wrong document".

For insurance I submitted a third party insurance, for road worthiness I submitted vio road worthiness document, please house what could be the problem.

Best to visit their office with all the required documents. They'll sort it out for you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2018
with the rains and floods here, I was on 2 trips yesterday that go up to my bonnet!

There are vehicles that will not take this form of abuse and get away with it.... You know ya sef.

Expect more suspension related issues, for my bois with electronic steering I de wait unna, the lights will soon start blinking on the dashboard.

if you are yet to include flood damage to your insurance policy, now is the right time to meet your insurance people and update your info, you will pay a little extra, but if it hydolocks in deep water, insurance pays for the damage.

Drive slow and steady on wet roads, especially at night, no sudden braking, and always be close to your hazard lights just in case of hard braking from the cars in front.

In the morning bend down and look at your shafts, if the booths are torn, it's cheaper to replace them than replace entire unit.

Expect a lot of wheel bearing noises soon, it's only natural, try and replace with original units so it does not become a cycle of repairs.

May the force be with you. grin

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by payne4real(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Pls add me to the telegram and WhatsApp group thanks 08067441198
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doublecheck: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2018
bily:

Best to visit their office with all the required documents. They'll sort it out for you
Did you visit their office or did you do yours online?

Also kindly share the address to the office i should visit.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Thanks man u guys here are really helpful, another thing tho, I was @uber office yesterday for drivers training and at the end we were given a list of phones that is comparable with the uber driver app, pls do anybody uses a techno phone on this platform on uber.
I have a tecno canon CX by according to the instructor yesterday he said tecno don't have good GPS system that it will affect and give me problems.
Anybody with tecno experience on uber should help, cos I am about to hit the road I don't want any issues when I do thanks
Kalanick:
Its perfecto Josh
Got further Questions lemme know?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2018
Open the document with a proper Word doc app and it will display properly

JABB:
thanks, but why is it is displacing like this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2018
True about most techno phones, to avoid unnecessary wahala, get an infinix or an iphone 5. This phones got superb gps coordinate.

Mjosh1000:
Thanks man u guys here are really helpful, another thing tho, I was @uber office yesterday for drivers training and at the end we were given a list of phones that is comparable with the uber driver app, pls do anybody uses a techno phone on this platform on uber.
I have a tecno canon CX by according to the instructor yesterday he said tecno don't have good GPS system that it will affect and give me problems.
Anybody with tecno experience on uber should help, cos I am about to hit the road I don't want any issues when I do thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by givaunchy: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2018
Kalanick:
You will get it
Confirm when seen

Please kindly send a copy to me too; adrasaq@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drogba(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
2007 Honda City available for rental
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
givaunchy:

Please kindly send a copy to me too; adrasaq@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Kindly confirm when seen grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by countsparrow: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kalanick:
Skoda cars are good for business expecially for it low fuel consumption which usually a 1.4liter engine compared lower to other toyota products.

If you got other questions let me know!

Good morning bro, please i have a lot of question to ask, can you mentor me on this uber thing...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by givaunchy: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kalanick:

Kindly confirm when seen grin

Seen. Thanks a lot grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damilola38: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Good morning everyone. Please I have 11 cars presently that I want to give out on higher purchase or outright sale. Please don’t message me with a plan to pay higher purchase of 2m for 18 months. Don’t come with offers that I can get if I put the car 08for rental. I need someone who can pay hp that we agree on within 8-10 months.be ready to pay 10% initial deposit no the price agreed for hp. Please what’s app only.08032709501

I have 2 Skoda fabia(2008) ,1 Skoda Octavia (2010) , 2 Chevrolet Optra (2009) ,3 Chevrolet Aveo (2010). 2 Honda city (2007&2010). 1 Hyundai Accent (2008). 1 Dodge Avenger (2009). 1 Ford Focus (2010). 1 Ford Fusion (2015). 1 Volkswagen Jetta (2015) and 1bmw x5 (2010).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
bily:

Did you use 'calculate price’ before trip ended?

No. I won't do that while driving or within trips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
BayoManuels01:

What car please

Total corolla LE 2006
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
ameristu:
Good morning guys. Please drive very carefully during this rainy period. Saw about 5 accidents last night, one happened in front of me, three on Lekki-Express way and two on Ikorodu road also be careful where to enter with your cars and partner cars so as not to damage cars for trips of NGN3,000 to do repairs of NGN7,000.

Be careful guys.

My car got stuck in a drainage last night in ikoyi parkview estate in the heavy rain. It took less than 30mins, the whole street was flooded and my car was half filled with water. Towing van made their money cos I had no other choice than to call them before that bad salty water gets to my car engine.

Thank God the car is still work perfectly now buh I can't work today cos all the seats are still very wait and It will still take a couple of days to resume work.

My advice always stay in the middle of the road while driving slowly on flooded streets

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
tosinjay:

Valid point, i experienced bad flooded road yesterday, something that made my car to start accelerating slowly afterwards until much later, the flood past my tyres level on oba akran. Make jjc no kill persn for 3k+.

Please i think it's nice for people to share their ideas on roads to avoid during these times.

Ikoyi, lekki ... 4 jjc Run comot for that area during heavy rain. Mainland sure past and u are always save there. Boys go even help u comot your car for small chance if such happens rather than the use of tow van @ 35k

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
with the rains and floods here, I was on 2 trips yesterday that go up to my bonnet!

There are vehicles that will not take this form of abuse and get away with it.... You know ya sef.

Expect more suspension related issues, for my bois with electronic steering I de wait unna, the lights will soon start blinking on the dashboard.

if you are yet to include flood damage to your insurance policy, now is the right time to meet your insurance people and update your info, you will pay a little extra, but if it hydolocks in deep water, insurance pays for the damage.

Drive slow and steady on wet roads, especially at night, no sudden braking, and always be close to your hazard lights just in case of hard braking from the cars in front.

In the morning bend down and look at your shafts, if the booths are torn, it's cheaper to replace them than replace entire unit.

Expect a lot of wheel bearing noises soon, it's only natural, try and replace with original units so it does not become a cycle of repairs.

May the force be with you. grin

My car [b][/b]check engine light is blinking. I know it s as a result of entering that yesterday's night flood. I have disconnected the battery. Hoping everywhere inside the car gets dry in couple of days.
Also I hear the a funny sound are the back wheels when the car bounce after climbing a bump. Do I need to grease the shocks?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
countsparrow:

Good morning bro, please i have a lot of question to ask, can you mentor me on this uber thing...

I will try my best
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
damilola38:
Good morning everyone. Please I have 11 cars presently that I want to give out on higher purchase or outright sale. Please don’t message me with a plan to pay higher purchase of 2m for 18 months. Don’t come with offers that I can get if I put the car 08for rental. I need someone who can pay hp that we agree on within 8-10 months.be ready to pay 10% initial deposit no the price agreed for hp. Please what’s app only.08032709501

I have 2 Skoda fabia(2008) ,1 Skoda Octavia (2010) , 2 Chevrolet Optra (2009) ,3 Chevrolet Aveo (2010). 2 Honda city (2007&2010). 1 Hyundai Accent (2008). 1 Dodge Avenger (2009). 1 Ford Focus (2010). 1 Ford Fusion (2015). 1 Volkswagen Jetta (2015) and 1bmw x5 (2010).

Why not share your offer since you don't want 2mil in 18months

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damilola38: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
With regard to maintenance most drivers should be educated about Transport business. My experience over the years is that no matter the brand of Car you drive wearing of the parts and engine are almost the same. Bmw and rolls royce have been tested to be the strongest cars around. But respect to Transport business the best cars to use based on research and market studies are Chevrolet,skoda and Suzuki. A car that you drive everyday for hours for 6 months will wear no matter the make. At this point the maintenance cost become a problem. Car engines are expected to last 200000 miles if used conservatively but 150000 is the expected life span of an engine used for transport. This means in the long run with respect to profit margin over a period of 2 years. It makes more sense to use a car with the cheapest parts for transport. A 2010 Toyota Corolla engine and gear goes for 450-550k in naija. While a Chevrolet goes for 150k. This means you can change a Chevrolet or skoda engine 3 times with the price of a one time toyota engine change. The shock arbsorber of 2010 Toyota Corolla goes for 75k while that of Chevrolet goes for 20k. This applies to other parts . That is why lagos state government opted for Suzuki to launch their transport biz. Because they are the cheapest brand for transport if well maintained at the long run. Please let us stop working hard and start working smart. A car used within the city wears and tear faster than a car used on the highway for long distance journey. Toyota, hondA, Benz , Bmw are still the most durable car for a family use. But with respect to Transport business Chevrolet,skoda,Suzuki are the best at the long run. Because no matter the brand of Car u drive. They wear aMy studies is based not only on the brand of the cars. But also on model of the car. A Chevrolet crux parts are far more expensive than that of Chevrolet Aveo and Optra.
lmost at the same time. Maintenance cost and not fuel efficiency alone is the key to successful transport business. Please stop following the orthodox or conventional idea about cars in naija. The truth is they apply to cars that are not being used for the rigor of transport biz

No matter how strong a car is it will wear at the same time due to the rigors of the usage.

I have been doing this business for 5 years. And I have used Japanese and China cars. A Toyota Corolla engine will wear around 15 months. While that of Chevrolet will wear at around 10 months. (Wearing to me starts when the engine loses its efficiency. At the point where u start frequenting the mechanic workshop). This means someone who drives a Toyota Corolla that earns the same amount weekly with someone that drives a Chevrolet will at the end of 15months cough out 550k. While that of Chevrolet will cough out 150k. This means at the end of 15 months if both drivers have earned 2m naira each. The one using Corolla would be left with 1.45m. While the one using Chevrolet will be left with at least1.8m. Because u will have to change a Chevrolet engine 3 timess within 15 months for u to spend the same with someone driving Corolla. Which is totally impossible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famouszy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
do you need a car for rent call me 08039174118................ toyota corolla available at 35k per week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tosinjay(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tgiirl:

Ikoyi, lekki ... 4 jjc Run comot for that area during heavy rain. Mainland sure past and u are always save there. Boys go even help u comot your car for small chance if such happens rather than the use of tow van @ 35k
That's serious, what of V.I? Lekki-Epe express to ajah?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by com1234: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I will give this quick lecture on fuel consumption and sludge, how they relate.

Newer cars from 2002-date have variable valve timing systems, these systems work with oil flow/pressure to determine timing settings. You will notice most engine covers with inscriptions like VVTI IVTEC, CVVT etc... its all same technology every one just wants a special name tag.

Now here's the snag.

You buy a happy toks car, it's a sprinter.... 0-60 in 10secs ( tongue it's a bloody Corolla) 6months later it stops sprinting, 1 year later it's a log of wood and engine vibrates when ac is turned on, finds it difficult to climb hills and fuel consumption has almost doubled.

Now here's a bit of what happened (Nigerian 20w50 sludge context)

The timing settings are set to a retar.ded position when inactive or without any instruction from the ecm. With sludge in the mix, it is almost always in 1 position. The OCV (oil control valve)has oil strainers that keep dirt out of the device, and once engine develops a sludge issue oil flow stops. Engine will not throw a rod, but timing setting become epileptic, or get stuck in a retar.ded position, making the engine very in efficient.

Pics below show what the OCV oil strainers will look like when engine has mild, sludge, and when it is clean.

So take out time and clean your OCV strainers, you will get better fuel mileage. wink

Please where is the 2010 corolla vvt filter located, i am hoping to clean mine tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.