Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745512 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:20am On May 15, 2018
lexylexy:

Bros leave them na, they're changing the narrative, they will soon change their brain join. I don't understand how some people reason sometimes. So driver security deposit is not enough, they now want guarantor deposit. SMH. Whoever came up with this suggestion, needs to have his/her head examined.

And for the guy advocating for upfront rentals...continue. You will surely drive the car yourself. Nonsense!

You people that are giving his posts "likes".. You are deceiving yourself, and that is why a lot of you people will likely not be able to own your cars to put on the uber/taxify. Now to get to the matter. If you are renting a house in Lagos, wouldn't you find money to put down for a year plus security deposit? Which at least on a worse case , could be maybe 100k for rent in Lagos. Are you fools telling me you can't come up with the money.. But mean while, the house does not bring you any income at all... but the car rental does bring income , so why can't you look for deposit say 15k to 20k.. This job is what brings food, clothing, school fees etc , why don't you focus on it . We can agree that some partners are crazy and not focus on your well being.. But at the same time you have partners or fleet coy that are very professional and can work with you. People I tire o. You have good partners out there, why don't you work as a team with them.. For example one of my other driver delivered 14k, cause he said that he needed money for his sick child and he will balance up this week... I told my team that the driver should bring 7k only and he shouldn't worry about the rest. This guy has been my best driver so far, the guy treats the car like his own.. So if you are good to me ,why should I be bad to you.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:08am On May 15, 2018
dru23:

You people that are giving his posts "likes".. You are deceiving yourself, and that is why a lot of you people will likely not be able to own your cars to put on the uber/taxify. Now to get to the matter. If you are renting a house in Lagos, wouldn't you find money to put down for a year plus security deposit? Which at least on a worse case , could be maybe 100k for rent in Lagos. Are you fools telling me you can't come up with the money.. But mean while, the house does not bring you any income at all... but the car rental does bring income , so why can't you look for deposit say 15k to 20k.. This job is what brings food, clothing, school fees etc , why don't you focus on it . We can agree that some partners are crazy and not focus on your well being.. But at the same time you have partners or fleet coy that are very professional and can work with you. People I tire o. You have good partners out there, why don't you work as a team with them.. For example one of my other driver delivered 14k, cause he said that he needed money for his sick child and he will balance up this week... I told my team that the driver should bring 7k only and he shouldn't worry about the rest. This guy has been my best driver so far, the guy treats the car like his own.. So if you are good to me ,why should I be bad to you.

nice one bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:16am On May 15, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Good Sirs, please what can make car want to tumble at a corner even when you have slowed down to a reasonable extent?

for almost every vehicle the front and rear suspension parts keep the car balanced on the road. When you have major imbalance when hitting a curve, you should check your lateral arms (rear) struts (rear) lower control arms (front) ball joints (front)

If you do not understand the terms, Google is your friend.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 6:25am On May 15, 2018
dru23:

My team is thinking about 15k to 20k.. Worse case scenario nothing less than 10k .. Or if u decide that it is 20k and they only come up with 10k .. Take the rest weekly from them maybe 1k a week till it amounts to 20k. But in general nothing less than 10k. And make sure the car is in top shape.. It is only fair to get your car in shape, if you asking for a deposit

Will get back to you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince081: 7:08am On May 15, 2018
who is willing to take me to Ibadan today. The driver will bring me back tomorrow evening. please private chat me if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:08am On May 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

for almost every vehicle the front and rear suspension parts keep the car balanced on the road. When you have major imbalance when hitting a curve, you should check your lateral arms (rear) struts (rear) lower control arms (front) ball joints (front)

If you do not understand the terms, Google is your friend.

Thanks so much Sir, I used the vehicle for just three days and had to return it. Just wanted to know if it's what I can fix
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
10 cars available for E-hailing business. Rental ranges from 25k - 38k weekly.

Requirements .

1. Driver Must be experienced with proof of earnings.

2. Roads leading to Drivers place of abode must not be flooded/ muddy.(it will be verified)

3.Above average knowledge of the inner workings of an automobile (you will be tested)

4. must be able to communicate fluently in spoken english.

5.Must have a compliant phone for the business. (It will be verified)

6. Must not have a Bad credit record on the E-hailing platform (it's a small world)

7.Must provide 1 guarantor with verifiable address within lagos state. They must be gainfully employed (will be verified).

8. Must have Weekly upfront payment of agreed rental sum. In the absence of such, a daily payment arrangement will be negotiated.

advantages of working with Us.

1. Immediate tech support in case of vehicle breakdown.

2. Spare car available for downtime exceeding 12hrs

3. 1week free for every 8weeks paid with no stories (like taxify nah campaign strategy we de use)

4. If you have a special offline client/trip, you can select from our fleet of luxury vehicles for temporary use.

5. Special consideration to Married Drivers with families (planned payment when there are issues)

Offer is for MEN only.

If you are interested Do not call me .

Mail me gazzuzzatyahoodotcom

I will respond.

Have a good day every one.

stop calling, send a mail, if you call it shows you have a comprehension problem, how will you be able to read a map properly.

9 more to go.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by starlek: 8:56am On May 15, 2018
osarodon:
Smart guy

Always on point
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:03am On May 15, 2018
chillex8:

Three things must have happened;
1. You were scammed.
2. Rider had bonus
3.GPS error

There's an app riders use to alter the drivers GPS to the destination as soon as you start trip.

Those who know, know. cheesy

Lmao, payback issa biatch
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2018
Let’s talk .

Prince081:
who is willing to take me to Ibadan today. The driver will bring me back tomorrow evening. please private chat me if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:27am On May 15, 2018
Prince081:

No contact?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:30am On May 15, 2018
Make una try change narrative to daily rental too. Where we can come and rent car for few days too. Shebi na assurance e go chop grin.

I like 4/5 days a week work.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:33am On May 15, 2018
Power steering pump and water pump for same sale.

Car Model, Kia Rio 2007-09
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:41am On May 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2018
dru23:

I hope you follow the thread.. If you don't collect your assurance deposit.. My brother you are setting yourself up to be F * * ked in the a$$. Which can be very painful, these uber / taxify don't give a sh * t about.. Or maybe you like been f*@ked in the a** . Either way read the thread, a word is always enough for the wise

You see how you expose your"bebeto" attitude.I thought receiving rent upfront is common sense or when did rent become payable backend?I haven't done rental backend with any driver before so I don't know what you're talking about.Except common sense is no longer common.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 11:20am On May 15, 2018
The truth is, A serious goal driven driver shouldn't find the upfront payment AKA assurance an issue.

Fleet managers should also make sure they give out sound cars, you can't eat your cake and have it...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

stop calling, send a mail, if you call it shows you have a comprehension problem, how will you be able to read a map properly.

9 more to go.
Am seeing 25k rental.
Plus 1 week free rental shocked
Na wetin man dey find all these while na :oo

Shey I no go leap like this
I get #assurance too

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 11:39am On May 15, 2018
Pls I need a good car for rental,I'm a new driver on uber.i can do 35k weekly rental.i live in secured compound in okota and will take good care of ur vehicle.i have a guarantor and assurance deposit.am ready for business.08109502051
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by neezar: 11:48am On May 15, 2018
Please i don't know if this uber and taxify business will be on the long run for years to come, i am already saving to buy a ride which I can rent out like most of u do here

cc GAZZUZZ dru23 carshopper what's ur take on this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2018
stacyadams:
Pls I need a good car for rental,I'm a new driver on uber.i can do 35k weekly rental.i live in secured compound in okota and will take good care of ur vehicle.i have a guarantor and assurance deposit.am ready for business.08109502051
cc Gazzuzz, Carshopper, Dru3, Cooldod et al .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tosinjay(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2018
Hi, please how do i pay taxify for last week. All the request i did for last week were cash trips.

Please someone should add me to the whatsapp group +2348060200027
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

9 more to go.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by veeluv2015(f): 12:56pm On May 15, 2018
I have been following this thread silently for about 4 months and I must say I have learnt a lot. I bumped into it when I was considering venturing into this business as a partner.....so I was making some research online. I think I am now ready to join in the 'risk' and have put plans in place for a car to be shipped down.

I do hope to get all the help and support on this thread once I'm set.

Thanks @Gazzuzz.....you've been really really helpful. I learnt a lot from you and carshopper too. May God continue to bless your hustle.

Inasmuch as a lot of people don't like dru23, I find him quite entertaining and wonder why people get offended with his talks. I have learnt from you too.

@Entparrot I haven't been seeing your comments for a while. Why did you stop? Please keep contributing and sharing ideas.

May God bless our hustles.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by neezar: 1:03pm On May 15, 2018
elrony wetin u dey find for uber thread

after u go tok say u no get money cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2018
neezar:
Please i don't know if this uber and taxify business will be on the long run for years to come, i am already saving to buy a ride which I can rent out like most of u do here

In my humble opinion, the business is here to stay, but with naija at times u never know.. It is out of your control and focus on what u can do

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2018
veeluv2015:
I have been following this thread silently for about 4 months and I must say I have learnt a lot. I bumped into it when I was considering venturing into this business as a partner.....so I was making some research online. I think I am now ready to join in the 'risk' and have put plans in place for a car to be shipped down.

I do hope to get all the help and support on this thread once I'm set.

Thanks @Gazzuzz.....you've been really really helpful. I learnt a lot from you and carshopper too. May God continue to bless your hustle.

Inasmuch as a lot of people don't like dru23, I find him quite entertaining and wonder why people get offended with his talks. I have learnt from you too.

@Entparrot I haven't been seeing your comments for a while. Why did you stop? Please keep contributing and sharing ideas.

May God bless our hustles.
Myself I don't know why either o .. Maybe because of my bluntness .. The ones that don't really like me are the drivers honestly I don't like myself either.. Either way I like how you are taking your time before you limp

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elrony(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2018
neezar:
elrony wetin u dey find for uber thread

after u go tok say u no get money cheesy cheesy

Bia nwokem, I'm just here to learn.

No money yet! cheesy

What have you learnt so far? angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 1:17pm On May 15, 2018
neezar:

I strongly believe ridesharing is here to stay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2018
dru23:

My team is thinking about 15k to 20k.. Worse case scenario nothing less than 10k .. Or if u decide that it is 20k and they only come up with 10k .. Take the rest weekly from them maybe 1k a week till it amounts to 20k. But in general nothing less than 10k. And make sure the car is in top shape.. It is only fair to get your car in shape, if you asking for a deposit

Contacted your manager, he said he will get back to me when necessary.

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2018
cooldood:

You see how you expose your"bebeto" attitude.I thought receiving rent upfront is common sense or when did rent become payable backend?I haven't done rental backend with any driver before so I don't know what you're talking about.Except common sense is no longer common.

Well maybe have been smoking something again bro... just looking out for my people interest.. We car owners need to stick together ..no vex Pele this uber business can turn somebody into a street thug
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2018
Dovehorizon:
The truth is, A serious goal driven driver shouldn't find the upfront payment AKA assurance an issue.

Fleet managers should also make sure they give out sound cars, you can't eat your cake and have it...

You shall live long my brother... owners too have to make sure the car is in top shape.. I even made it clear that drivers should make sure the car is very sound before even dropping any assurance deposit.. You have a few good fleet coy like carshopper, taxiappguy guy, habberwiiams etc. That are very professional with their job.. It is no brainer people.. Just look for a good fleet coy ,it is not hard to find them and stick to them ..drivers wake up and make your money quietly.. Nobody knows 2morrow ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2018
Seun360:

Contacted your manager, he said he will get back to me when necessary.

Thank you.
We are about to start the implementation of assurance deposit o. The guy is very busy sha and he is also going around verifying our new drivers..

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Doncyn01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.