Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745407 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IlorinBoy1: 3:47pm On May 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

there are always bad tales at the end of transactions like this. Don't do it. Park your car till you back from your trip.

Thank you very much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IlorinBoy1: 3:47pm On May 16, 2018
dru23:

O boy ...you must be new in the business? After a month u wouldn't able to recognise your car.. We are away and trying to manage our cars we know what we go through.. If you love yourself, better wait to you come back o.. Uber drivers are looking for meat like yours to devour... so u no do research before u want to into uber business... I weep for you bro.. Smfh.people that are away for two days they fight collect money from drivers , you that are gone for a month? What if the car breaks down.. And driver no fix am , what happens if the car gets broken into.. Are u aware that corollas are most vandalise cars on uber? What happens if were the driver parks the car and gets broken into ,and small parts are stolen and car is vanderlize ? The driver will just dump your car for you, without a f**k in the world. You must be a rich man o.. Coz your level of thinking gives it away...

Thank you very much.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2018
Bro, please i mailed you. Kindly check your box
dru23:

This is the reason why u need to collect "assurance" deposit, it might not solve the problem totally o, that we can all agree. But it will minimise your problem.. Meaning half bread is better than none.. Hope u learn... take it has a learning curve ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2018
You get small fear of God u meant? Cos all of una na d same. reply ur mail
stacyadams:
mbok I dey still find motor,..make I drive am for u..I still get fear of God..I type for pidgin as chillex tak say we don kill am wit englais grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 4:03pm On May 16, 2018
Cooladex:
You get small fear of God u meant? Cos all of una na d same. reply ur mail
08109502051...my pm no dey function or I can call or whatsapp.yes I get small fear of God

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2018
Cooladex:

This is what i got from my app, but I dnt get alerts.
Could he have done smtin?

open ur partners account on d chrome browser and check what u is stated in ur earnings including the active drivers he paired to you, number of trips and other activities but most importantly the details on the banking information in ur uber partners account
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2018
Thank you, pls can i have ur contact?

seun289:
open ur partners account on d chrome browser and check what u is stated in ur earnings including the active drivers he paired to you, number of trips and other activities but most importantly the details on the banking information in ur uber partners account
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 4:15pm On May 16, 2018
Please somebody should help with Uber customer care line.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2018
seun289:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2018
Cooladex:
Thank you, pls can i have ur contact?

070...whatsapp

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2018
Thanks. seen
seun289:
07062212264...whatsapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2018
Cooladex:

You are OWING Uber over #48,000.
Start from here undecided

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damoskiy(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2018
chillex8:

Reminds me of my ex-partner. cheesy cheesy
stop it...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 4:41pm On May 16, 2018
Cooladex:

You are owing Uber #48,399.65
You will never receive any credit alert from them with that debt. You are rather to pay uber the amount you and your driver are owing them.
The guys driving your car may not be overworking your car as stated by others. They may be using GPS altering apps to enhance their earnings and they apply it only to cash trips.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2018
Bro, I'm just confused.
I'm collecting d car from him, but i hope i wont inherit this debt as a partner?
I dont receive any alerts anyways.
chillex8:

You are OWING Uber over #48,000.
Start from here undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2018
I hope i dont inherit that debt once i collect d car?
kneo:
You will never receive any credit alert from them with that debt. You are rather to pay uber the amount you and your driver are owing them.
The guys driving your car may not be overworking your car as stated by others. They may be using GPS altering apps to enhance their earnings and they apply it only to cash trips.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fistop: 4:57pm On May 16, 2018
Cooladex:
Bro, I'm just confused.
I'm collecting d car from him, but i hope i wont inherit this debt as a partner?

You are surely inheriting the debt bro. Happened to my immediate past driver. Thank God the debt was not much. Just 3k. All these drivers of nowadays sef...... They will come to you with innocent eyes like one that can never hurt a fly, but deep down in them..............
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2018
This particular guy brainwashed himself not me. Made me know he is d best ever, Pls whats d way forward?
Fistop:

You are surely inheriting the debt bro. Happened to my immediate past driver. Thank God the debt was not much. Just 3k. All these drivers of nowadays sef...... They will come to you with innocent eyes like one that can never hurt a fly, but deep down in them..............
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by romme2u: 5:20pm On May 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I would love to meet you some day

grin

baba it is supposed to be a round table meeting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bluehorizo(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2018
myquestion:

Wat phone do u use?

Huawei P9
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bluehorizo(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2018
ifyeez:
Always make sure you have a steady network, bad network affect trip fare, always make sure you’re using the right phone.
I use WiFi, every stop I do observe the WiFi making sure there’s service were I am, till I arrive at my destination.
Try this and you won’t ve this issues again.

Check your pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fistop: 5:26pm On May 16, 2018
Cooladex:
This particular guy brainwashed himself not me. Made me know he is d best ever, Pls whats d way forward?

Before you collect the car from him, make sure the debt is cleared to Zero or you insist on collecting the cash from him

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2018
kneo:

I was wondering how the driver came about owing uber so much money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2018
Cooladex:
Bro. pls respond to ur email.
Hello boss, mail me at nitigriti@outlook.com; then quote me to let me know you've sent a mail

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mickhine(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2018
Collect your car from that driver asap, make sure you ask for security deposit before you give out your car again. Unfortunately you will be the one to offset the debt.
Cooladex:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
5 cars available for E-hailing business. Rental ranges from 25k - 38k weekly.

Requirements .

1. Driver Must be experienced with proof of earnings.

2. Roads leading to Drivers place of abode must not be flooded/ muddy.(it will be verified)

3.Above average knowledge of the inner workings of an automobile (you will be tested)

4. must be able to communicate fluently in spoken english.

5.Must have a compliant phone for the business. (It will be verified)

6. Must not have a Bad credit record on the E-hailing platform (it's a small world)

7.Must provide 1 guarantor with verifiable address within lagos state. They must be gainfully employed (will be verified).

8. Must have Weekly upfront payment of agreed rental sum. In the absence of such, a daily payment arrangement will be negotiated.

advantages of working with Us.

1. Immediate tech support in case of vehicle breakdown.

2. Spare car available for downtime exceeding 12hrs

3. 1week free for every 8weeks paid with no stories (like taxify nah campaign strategy we de use)

4. If you have a special offline client/trip, you can select from our fleet of luxury vehicles for temporary use.

5. Special consideration to Married Drivers with families (planned payment when there are issues)

Offer is for MEN only.

If you are interested Do not call me .

Mail me gazzuzzatyahoodotcom

I will respond.

Have a good day every one.

Shortlisting final candidates tomorrow. You can still apply.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2018
Cooladex:
Bro, I'm just confused.
I think you should arrest him first
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2018
Done, Please check ur email
nitigriti:

Hello boss, mail me at nitigriti@outlook.com; then quote me to let me know you've sent a mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2018
Thank you boss.
mickhine:
Collect your car from that driver asap, make sure you ask for security deposit before you give out your car again. Unfortunately you will be the one to offset the debt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 5:52pm On May 16, 2018
Cooladex:

That's a lot of money for 2 days driving oh, is there something I'm missing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2018
bluehorizo:

Huawei P9

Try IPhone 6s, dat wat I use.
Never had issues wit fares.
I picked someone from Taxify office on admiralty to MFM on Lagos express.... x1.8 surge fares was 8k5.
Monday morning surge n was cash.
I happy gan

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:06pm On May 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Bros I said I did slow down, ah ah. I do drive other vehicles, it also happens when I U-turn. Yeah sometimes, I just used that Alfred rilwane bend as an instance. I have the issues even at other bends naa. Something must be wrong, mbok. No be so e supposed to be.

OK then. Since you don't want to accept then it must be your village people then.

But I maintain you are taking the bend too fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.