Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742432 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ola4shure:
Thanks to everybody on this room , I finally made it to uber office for the training last wk , but my interest jst drop when I see the number of pple that attended same training , we were like almost 100 and they said that how the morning own usually full also.
From that statistics that mean averagely 1000 pple join the business every wk .
Pls all the oga in the house how can some one work smart and make a good profit .
Thank u all .

out of the 1000 how many have actual cars to drive? How many left last week? Stay positive, I drive on uber @ leasure and do about 30k a week.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
gsparks01:
well, if good health is not your thing then by all means, I hope you get to use it sad
Ok. I got u. I am sound and very healthy. Nothing do me. Though it might really be useful to some drivers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

You can use it it do a dental job wink you don't have to necessarily fall sick. Look at it as preventive maintenance grin
grin but no tooth pain and tooth decay

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
carixma:

Typical nigerian....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
carixma:

Scaling & polishing nko wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Epphy:

The car never reach 2years it is still OK, nothing de do am. angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
gsparks01:
well, if good health is not your thing then by all means, I hope you get to use it sad

Wicked grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
aggos:

Nice one Gazzuzz! I appreciate your response, and think this info is enough for me to choose ELANTRA. Have a wonderful day.

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Drivers and owners making money on this business una deserve accolades grin . Car repair and maintenance cost and the way the commission grows is a challenge. I don't drive during traffic hours unless under huge surge . I have not been getting the bonuses. Is well.

By the way, Taxify just blocked my account. They sent email that I have negative balance since February 2018. The balance is about 29000. They didn't ask me to pay half like they did before. Hope is not permanent blocking. Any Idea?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Epphy:

I do that every 3 months
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ola4shure(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

out of the 1000 how many have actual cars to drive? How many left last week? Stay positive, I drive on uber @ leasure and do about 30k a week.
Thanks so much bros. U av bn an inspiration from begining. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
carixma:
why ?

While it is good to have, health insurance is insurance for health issues. If you stay healthy, you won't need it, and if you don't need it, you won't use it. So even though I am happy you have it, I would like you to stay healthy so you won't use it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
signature2012:

May God punish you there.

Dont let me send you this to eat that your smelling mouth.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
SpeedGod:
Drivers and owners making money on this business una deserve accolades grin . Car repair and maintenance cost and the way the commission grows is a challenge. I don't drive during traffic hours unless under huge surge . I have not been getting the bonuses. Is well.

By the way, Taxify just blocked my account. They sent email that I have negative balance since February 2018. The balance is about 29000. They didn't ask me to pay half like they did before. Hope is not permanent blocking. Any Idea?
Your second paragraph is not a by the way type of thing, it is a main issue type of thing. Go to their office and find out.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

You can use it it do a dental job wink you don't have to necessarily fall sick. Look at it as preventive maintenance grin

That's a nice angle you have there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
taxiappguy:

While it is good to have, health insurance is insurance for health issues. If you stay healthy, you won't need it, and if you don't need it, you won't use it. So even though I am happy you have it, I would like you to stay healthy so you won't use it.
Nice one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Take your rideshare business seriously.
Sign a solid agreement today.

Purchase your Rental and Hire Purchase Agreement Templates from Taxi App Guy.

We can also edit it to fit your particular needs.

Whatsapp or Call to get it immediately
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
60 uber cars would be required for pre campaign election in October in lagos and may be extended to ogun and oyo state 20k per day has been budgeted, all uber drivers would be feeded with free hotel

This is strictly for uber drivers, verification would be done, pls show interest

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Yesbody:
60 uber cars would be required for pre campaign election in October in lagos and may be extended to ogun and oyo state 20k per day has been budgeted, all uber drivers would be feeded with free hotel

This is strictly for uber drivers, verification would be done, pls show interest

OK, but is still far.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Yesbody:

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
Yesbody:

Eyes open everyone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Yesbody:

I bought my car's to do e-hailing, not so some hoodlums could wreck it because of politics. This might not turn out as expected.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
The Revised edition of the Guide to Uber for Partners is out!!!

It's called the TAG Guide to Uber 2.0. It's got everything.

We have combined our 2 guides; the Guide to Uber for Partners and the Guide to Uber for Drivers into one neat bundle called the TAG Guide to Uber 2.0

This 2nd edition comes with brand new updates.

Including Rental and Hire Purchase Agreement templates.
Your very own vehicle inspection report, along with instructions on how to use it.
And much more.

Be the first to purchase the TAG Guide to Uber 2.0

Whatsapp or Call

Every copy you purchase comes with free edition updates
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2018

This is strictly for uber drivers, verification would be done, pls show interest [/color]Election campaign = blood bath. Sorry am out[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:17am On Jun 03, 2018
ziego:

Show us the pics of all ur aforementioned oil
Just chill grin , you should know when you are fighting a losing battle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:42am On Jun 03, 2018
TheCar:

I understand your point.

My reply was correcting an impression that drivers can't or should flee from car owners asking for above 35k.

Great Power comes with great responsibilities.

A Messi or Ronaldo is getting paid more
than Ahmed Musa because of results that they delivered. A Pep Guardiola is getting paid more than a Eddie Howe.

If you demand more power, you should be able to deliver the necessary results.

Cheers
You know why you don't see any Nigerian club bidding for them? Because they don't suit the market. If you put as u said, a 15 million naira car in Nigeria e-hailing market then you're wrong. Your driver proposing max of 40k weekly for such vehicle is only being real and not inhumane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:55am On Jun 03, 2018
Yesbody:

You wrote in blue ink, why am I seeing so many red flags? Abi this fasting don dey do me strong thing shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 5:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Hello house. I picked a rider from ring road (officer's mess) to Ikeja mall and d fare was #2,500. I also took a trip from Ikeja mall to egbeda and it read #1,700.
I hope this is right or something is wrong? I'm on taxify and I just started 2 days ago
Experts should come to my rescue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 5:45am On Jun 03, 2018
abiolag:
Hello house. I picked a rider from ring road (officer's mess) to Ikeja mall and d fare was #2,500. I also took a trip from Ikeja mall to egbeda and it read #1,700.
I hope this is right or something is wrong? I'm on taxify and I just started 2 days ago
Experts should come to my rescue
That's ur fare. No plus no minus.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 6:10am On Jun 03, 2018
julietromeo:

That's ur fare. No plus no minus.
Thanx for ur response bro. I was just sceptical because during both trips my phone went off along the line and I put it back on. Sometimes my Mtn network will just lost signal and still come back after some minutes. I hope all these are not affecting my fare?

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.