Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4779710 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Denn(m): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2018
I have a Chevrolet Optra (2005 model) manual with alloy.

Interior is clean but body currently needs a fresh paint.

You would also need to fix the AC.

I am ready to sell off for just 350k in the next 24 hours.

Call me on 08094893590

Location, Abule Egba, Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2018
abiolag:

Thanx for ur response bro. I was just sceptical because during both trips my phone went off along the line and I put it back on. Sometimes my Mtn network will just lost signal and still come back after some minutes. I hope all these are not affecting my fare?

Switch to 9mobile. Its more steady even on 3G.

My experience though, other peeps can also advise.

~E

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2018
abiolag:

Thanx for ur response bro. I was just sceptical because during both trips my phone went off along the line and I put it back on. Sometimes my Mtn network will just lost signal and still come back after some minutes. I hope all these are not affecting my fare?

Be preparing to change your phone to a more standard phone with 4G network advisably or you get maybe smile, swift or spectranet etc
For me i use a 4G samsung and i have never had phone issues not for one minute but then again am on the ever reliable Uber dunno about that made in Nigeria Taxify(shade thrown)...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eminent412(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2018
Check out some wonderful business ideas that you can start at home with little or no capital

http://www.abayomitheblog.com.ng/?p=36
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2018
I used Mobil 1 0w 40 (9ja made) to service my camry 06 model, is it a gud oil

Cc: Carshopper

GAZZUZZ
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nurtay(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2018
I have a 2000 camry I intend to use on Uber. I've registered online with all my vehicle documents uploaded. For over a month now, I haven't gotten any response from Uber and whenever I login my app to check, the displayed message is that my documents are being reviewed. Anyone with useful information on the next line of action for me to take pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Taxify is not made in Nigeria

iyaegin:

Be preparing to change your phone to a more standard phone with 4G network advisably or you get maybe smile, swift or spectranet etc
For me i use a 4G samsung and i have never had phone issues not for one minute but then again am on the ever reliable Uber dunno about that made in Nigeria Taxify(shade thrown)...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2018
So i carried a rider yesterday from Anthony to Oregun.It was at around noon she complained on my A/C which has a way of misbehaving between 12 and 2pm to a point she told me to go and fill the gas.After i dropped her i just went home cos it truly felt like na fan dey work. i then resumed work around 4pm na im A/C start dey chill as usual .i saw that my rating had dropped by 0.01 and i saw i had a new 1 star rating, i did not need a magician to tell me who gave me..i just dey vex say where she dey make she come reconfirm if i need to still top up my gas.i have had at least 5 5-star ratings between her trip and today as i write plus 2 excellent badges oh..walahi my rating no gree rise...Moral of the story be very wary of 1 star rating it can damage your ratings CV and take long to recover or rise again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2018
Nurtay:
I have a 2000 camry I intend to use on Uber. I've registered online with all my vehicle documents uploaded. For over a month now, I haven't gotten any response from Uber and whenever I login my app to check, the displayed message is that my documents are being reviewed. Anyone with useful information on the next line of action for me to take pls?

Take your documents to their office but tell dem the car is 2001 or 2002 but still yet dont expect good ratings from riders due to the type of car.some riders are car sensitive..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2018
alstarmayo:
Taxify is not made in Nigeria

Obviously......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
iyaegin:

For me i use a 4G samsung and i have never had phone issues not for one minute but then again am on the ever reliable Uber dunno about that made in Nigeria Taxify[b](shade thrown).[/b]..
Shade well received grin
I'm using HTC m8 running android 8.1.0 and its on LTE which I believe is d same with 4G network just that Mtn is rubbish network. I'll switch to 9mobile then when I make money, I will use any of ur above mentioned network.
Thanx boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
ebiye55:

Switch to 9mobile. Its more steady even on 3G.

My experience though, other peeps can also advise.

~E
I registered with the Mtn line and I'm using a sim card slot phone. If I should change to 9mobile that means I will need to use my second phone to communicate with the rider which will be difficult when driving. Copying number from a phone to another. Is it possible to change my line on the taxify platform?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
abiolag:

I registered with the Mtn line and I'm using a sim card slot phone. If I should change to 9mobile that means I will need to use my second phone to communicate with the rider which will be difficult when driving. Copying number from a phone to another. Is it possible to change my line on the taxify platform?

Just port your line to 9mobile. Case closed

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
abiolag:

You can't change phone number on your taxify app but if you visit their office, they may help u out. You can easily change phone number and email address on uber.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
agborichard:
I used Mobil 1 0w 40 (9ja made) to service my camry 06 model, is it a gud oil

Cc: Carshopper

cc: gazzuzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Happy Sunday to everyone.

You can get your copy of the TAG Guide to Uber 2.0 immediately.

Click here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
iyaegin:
So i carried a rider yesterday from Anthony to Oregun.It was at around noon she complained on my A/C which has a way of misbehaving between 12 and 2pm to a point she told me to go and fill the gas.After i dropped her i just went home cos it truly felt like na fan dey work. i then resumed work around 4pm na im A/C start dey chill as usual .i saw that my rating had dropped by 0.01 and i saw i had a new 1 star rating, i did not need a magician to tell me who gave me..i just dey vex say where she dey make she come reconfirm if i need to still top up my gas.i have had at least 5 5-star ratings between her trip and today as i write plus 2 excellent badges oh..walahi my rating no gree rise...Moral of the story be very wary of 1 star rating it can damage your ratings CV and take long to recover or rise again.

Still, the AC needs to be worked on. I'm no expert though. For my car, it's mortuary standard no matter how hot the day is. And I don't even put it on the highest. No rider has ever survived that

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
abiolag:

Yes and it's very easy.
Just go to your account settings and change your phone number. 2 minutes max, you will be done
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Someone wondered how i told my partner i wanted to p!mp my car when taxify snookered me. (and he agreed huh?) "why didn't u continue with uber and keep remitting"?
Me: i needed a break.

Lemme quickly tell u the kind of person my partner is;
I can call him now and say i found one mad lounge or bar in town that he needs to see
He will be like: lets go on convoy na, make i invite one yeye babe.

(free day, he could end up spending more than the 35k remittance sef)
Everyone go home happy. Hustle continues cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
nitigriti:

Yes and it's very easy.
Just go to your account settings and change your phone number. 2 minutes max, you will be done
Are you sure about this? I have done that on uber but couldn't do it on taxify.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
slamstanlee:
Someone wondered how i told my partner i wanted to love-vendor my car when taxify snookered me. (and he agreed huh?) "why didn't u continue with uber and keep remitting"?

Lemme quickly tell u the kind of person my partner is;
I can call him now and say i found one mad lounge or bar in town that he needs to see
He will be like: lets go on convoy na, make i invite one yeye babe.

(free day, he could end up spending more than the 35k remittance sef)
Everyone go home happy. Hustle continues cool cool

and u dey happy for that kind trips... grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Carshopper:

and u dey happy for that kind trips... grin
before nko

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
nitigriti:

Still, the AC needs to be worked on. I'm no expert though. For my car, it's mortuary standard no matter how hot the day is. And I don't even put it on the highest. No rider has ever survived that
we are together
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Investors, this looks like a good deal.
https://www.nairaland.com/4535221/kia-rio-2013-sale-company#68133749

Eh sir, 1.2M for a stick.

Clears throat....

~E

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
ebiye55:

Clears throat....

~E
Na stick I dey drive na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
nitigriti:

Yes and it's very easy.
I've checked and changing d number is not possible
Thanx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin let him receive sense, now I know why u want everyone to lack focus like ur partner.He must be high on something.whats my own self ,let me focus on my race biko.#BUBU is not smiling#

quote author=slamstanlee post=68140746]Someone wondered how i told my partner i wanted to p!mp my car when taxify snookered me. (and he agreed huh?) "why didn't u continue with uber and keep remitting"?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
ebiye55:

Clears throat....

~E

Let's analyse.

1.2m for a 2013 1.6liter stick less than 66,000miles is a good deal if everything is in perfect condition.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
chillex8:

Na stick I dey drive na

Some of us learnt to drive in the 90's some during Buhari's 2nd tenure. wink

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
julietromeo:

Are you sure about this? I have done that on uber but couldn't do it on taxify.
Yes, it's on Uber, not taxify
Sorry guys, I got things mixed up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Investors, this looks like a good deal.
https://www.nairaland.com/4535221/kia-rio-2013-sale-company#68133749

bro u now fix FORD too wow. Btw them say range rover no get mechanics for naija na true?

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Resurgent2016, Abdulstoic and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.