Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4819664 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
I was on Eric Moore jeje when this request came in on Uber. I saw 11 minutes to pick up location (boundary area, ajegunle). I called the rider immediately and told him I was on Badagry Express. "Should I come?" He said no, that I was too far away. I said OK, please cancel from your end. He said no, that Uber will charge him. I was trying to explain that Uber will not charge him if he cancels within 5 minutes, he abruptly ended the call.
I called him again and told him I'm probably the closest driver to him, that is why Uber pushed his request to me; and that I can be there in 10 minutes. He said 'oga, if you like, don't cancel. Me, I don't want Uber to charge me'. Again he abruptly ended the call.

See senseman .. I just drove to pick up location and slid my arrival button. I didn't even bother to call him to let him know I was there. After 5 minutes, I cancelled, "rider isn't here". I got my #300.00 cancellation fee

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Enyinne:
grin let him receive sense, now I know why u want everyone to lack focus like ur partner.He must be high on something.whats my own self ,let me focus on my race biko.#BUBU is not smiling#

quote author=slamstanlee post=68140746]Someone wondered how i told my partner i wanted to p!mp my car when taxify snookered me. (and he agreed huh?) "why didn't u continue with uber and keep remitting"?
Me: i needed a break.

Lol. Lose focus ko lose guard ni.
Funny u. Well every body with him own problems.
I got the best partner. Just the way he says he got the best driver shikena

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 123joshua: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Please I am looking for car of 30k weekely my Uber Taxify and Ogadriver account is active if any available car call me on this number 09099072295 thanks yours friend Josh from Agege Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
nitigriti:
I was on Eric Moore jeje when this request came in on Uber. I saw 11 minutes to pick up location (boundary area, ajegunle). I called the rider immediately and told him I was on Badagry Express. "Should I come?" He said no, that I was too far away. I said OK, please cancel from your end. He said no, that Uber will charge him. I was trying to explain that Uber will not charge him if he cancels within 5 minutes, he abruptly ended the call.
I called him again and told him I'm probably the closest driver to him, that is why Uber pushed his request to me; and that I can be there in 10 minutes. He said 'oga, if you like, don't cancel. Me, I don't want Uber to charge me'. Again he abruptly ended the call.

See senseman .. I just drove to pick up location and slid my arrival button. I didn't even bother to call him to let him know I was there. After 5 minutes, I cancelled, "rider isn't here". I got my #300.00 cancellation fee
Ajegunle to lekki ii, it's a nice request oo..u should have completed the trip and claim ur fare instead of the #300

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
nitigriti:

That's how rude some of them are, thank God it's not Taxify. If not sorry would have been your name. I got one like that inside ilasan and she is at world oil according to the map only for me to get there she didn't pick, I called again only for a Lady standing at the entrance to pick my calls. I just end the call and waved towards her direction. She started telling to cancel that she ordered for Taxify and that she called somebody and the person said he's not going to Ajah. I said I am naa let's go stop waiting for someone on his way. She said I should cancel I told her to do it she refused, I just cancelled the something and drove off and got my 300. Riders can be funny sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
slamstanlee:
bro u now fix FORD too wow. Btw them say range rover no get mechanics for naija na true?

untrue.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
shollywendy1:

Ajegunle to lekki ii, it's a nice request oo..u should have completed the trip and claim ur fare instead of the #300
Na aaaaaaahhhhhh, the guy would have rated me 1 star. I considered it and thought it was not worth trying to convince him to come do the trip.
Meanwhile, from the same area, I got another trip to Lekki

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Meanwhile, a certain Joseph picked up a lady's ride request in Ajah, called her to tell her he was on his way; then started the trip and refused to show up at the pickup location. He also refused to pick the lady's call and kept putting her call on hold. After a while, he ended the trip, with the lady still waiting for him.
I know what you did, and it's unethical he-goats like you that we need to get out of the system. Goats like you spoil the business for serious-minded people like us.
I have your phone number and screenshot of the trip receipt, as well as the lady's phone number. I'm reporting your sorry a**e to Taxify this evening

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
nitigriti:
Meanwhile, a certain Joseph picked up a lady's ride request in Ajah, called her to tell her he was on his way; then started the trip and refused to show up at the pickup location. He also refused to pick the lady's call and kept putting her call on hold. After a while, he ended the trip, with the lady still waiting for him.
I know what you did, and it's unethical he-goats like you that we need to get out of the system. Goats like you spoil the business for serious-minded people like us.
I have your phone number and screenshot of the trip receipt, as well as the lady's phone number. I'm reporting your sorry a**e to Taxify this evening

Please report the fooool

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
nitigriti:

I was also a victim last week.

Hope it's not a card trip?

Some drivers need to be banned forever.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yesbody:
60 uber cars would be required for pre campaign election in October in lagos and may be extended to ogun and oyo state 20k per day has been budgeted, all uber drivers would be feeded with free hotel

This is strictly for uber drivers, verification would be done, pls show interest

You have a good deal.

Just walk into Uber office and they would get you the best drivers on the platform for the job.

It's that simple.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
deedee44:

You know why you don't see any Nigerian club bidding for them? Because they don't suit the market. If you put as u said, a 15 million naira car in Nigeria e-hailing market then you're wrong. Your driver proposing max of 40k weekly for such vehicle is only being real and not inhumane

I assumed you didn't read the full story.

The summary of the post was if you as a driver is demanding for a high performance car, you should not placed a ceiling on what you can deliver as weekly rental.

So if you as a driver is demanding for a 15 million car, you have to be able to deliver results consumerate with the investment.

If your weekly remittance is capped at 40k, don't ask a car owner to give you a 15 million car.

Also as an investor, why would I buy you a 15 million car when you can only deliver 40k weekly.

So boss, I don't support car owners putting dead cars on the platform but I also have zero tolerance for drivers demanding high performance cars without a high performance weekly rental.

Let the trouble start. grin cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
nitigriti:

Na aaaaaaahhhhhh, the guy would have rated me 1 star. I considered it and thought it was not worth trying to convince him to come do the trip.
Meanwhile, from the same area, I got another trip to Lekki
U are correct sha on dat 1 star rating

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
nitigriti:

badt guy
eric moore to boundary ajegunle is about 6km. Quite far. I only chop cancellation fee like that when its around 2 or 3km max.
I remember those days when cancelation charge was 1000. I get up to 3 every weekgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
slamstanlee:
badt guy
eric moore to boundary ajegunle is about 6km. Quite far. I only chop cancellation fee like that when its around 2 or 3km max.
I remember those days when cancelation charge was 1000. I get up to 3 every week grin

That thing caused serious damage to Uber in nigeria. People are still afraid of cancellation till now.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1. Guide to Uber 2.0: The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2. Partner-Driver rental agreement template: A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template: A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4. Guarantor form: A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

Click below to get it on Whatsapp

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bugmenot: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2018

Guys, where is romeo3? Hope all is well with him.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medidress: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
An experienced uber &Taxify driver needed.

Rental: 35k weekly
Deposit: 15k

Driver must be averaging 85k up a week.

Car: Toyota camry

Contact me on 08037483874

Serious inquires only.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
bugmenot:

Guys, where is romeo3? Hope all is well with him.

I was thinking the same thing the other day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
shollywendy1:

Sounds like a metaphor for grass to grace.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

That thing caused serious damage to Uber in nigeria. People are still afraid of cancellation till now.
i swear... I usually target it when riders number is switched off or he puts a foreign number grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

But it's good like that Bros, let them learn to be patient, calm and respectful. E no easy for the drivers either. I hope Taxify will introduce it too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
taxiappguy:
I was thinking the same thing the other day
Romeo don leave nairaland tay tay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Chuwaa:

Maybe that's why Taxify refused to introduce it. Maybe that's why Taxify has customers. ....nonsense ones for the larger part. I recall driving almost 5km to pick a Taxify rider and at the gate she just cancelled, the thing pain me wella. Wished it was Uber.

Aneg for as many as would go for the [/b]Taxify roundtable[b] this week, kindly push for cancellation fee, even if name N200, e still better

What's this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
My usual Sunday night runs

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
TheCar:

I assumed you didn't read the full story.

The summary of the post was if you as a driver is demanding for a high performance car, you should not placed a ceiling on what you can deliver as weekly rental.

So if you as a driver is demanding for a 15 million car, you have to be able to deliver results consumerate with the investment.

If your weekly remittance is capped at 40k, don't ask a car owner to give you a 15 million car.

Also as an investor, why would I buy you a 15 million car when you can only deliver 40k weekly.

So boss, I don't support car owners putting dead cars on the platform but I also have zero tolerance for drivers demanding high performance cars without a high performance weekly rental.

Let the trouble start. grin cheesy cheesy
Sure you're right but I've not heard any driver demand for prado, highlander, crosstour and co. The highest I've heard so far is tokunbo corolla which is less than 2.5m. Is the fasting affecting my big ears too? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
I have a Tokunbo 2005 corrola, little scratches on the back and on the rear light. Quite invisible. Does the car have to be totally clean to pass taxify?
Second question the inspection center I read "Alapere Bus-stop - Heyden Lube Bay (Heyden Filling Station): Alapere Oworonshoki Expressway" is it on the left or right while coming from Berger?
Any other tip will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
deedee44:

Sure you're right but I've not heard any driver demand for prado, highlander, crosstour and co. The highest I've heard so far is tokunbo corolla which is less than 2.5m. Is the fasting affecting my big ears too? grin
Are jeep looking cars on the platform?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
JuanitaJames:
Are jeep looking cars on the platform?
Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
taxiappguy:

Yes
Fuel consumption must be challenging to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dav1002(m), mattfeuter(m), sandammy(m), Donphilex(m), Mewales and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.