Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735207 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lolzzz

GAZZUZZ:

Blog go sure pass for you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lol, Gazzuzz I dey your field but buying and selling

GAZZUZZ:

You must be into I.T like me grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
No boss

eherbal:
does your plate no start with LND
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
deedee44:

So a girl had the privilege of getting this whole SUV as her uber ride and she still could not be humble, tell me how she will now behave to a driver driving elder brother of keke napep. Mehn this ride ehn.. Ur rating go don enter 5.5

I tell you na those yeye girls dey suffer person for the Job.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boilerplate: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na so oh,,Taxify is bleeped up..
This thread below Just summarized everything

https://www.nairaland.com/4561383/bitter-experience-taxify-abuja
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Don't mind her, such character will only earn her more days in her father's house.

Like they care? They have been groomed by their movements full of failures to believe marriage is nothing. You'll hear them saying who marriage help? If her type marry at all na automatic failure.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dovehorizon:
There are some girls you have to be patient with and she is one of such girls. She is smart and intelligent, I don't know about the wife material yet, but still observing though. As for after the reggae play the blues, it's not happening yet.
Well, I will consider myself very lucky, who says something good can't come out of bin an uber driver...

I have more gist but wouldn't wanna derail the thread...

I am only joking...i salute ur intelligency. The way u approach and deal with comments has always been encouraging..wish u best of luck both

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Gentlelife50:

I tell you na those yeye girls dey suffer person for the Job.
Can't stop laughing...bros calm down now. Those guyz don vex u seriously be that. Lolz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
shollywendy1:

Can't stop laughing...bros calm down now. Those guyz don vex u seriously be that. Lolz
No be small things, but thank I have always managed them well and bring out the best in them. sometimes request come I first look at the riders rating. I prepare myself. Lolzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
brogxy:

So why no description was attached to it. Na wa for dem

Don't mind them I did a price review for more than a week now, not even a reply. And they will tell us not to hold people's cloth. If you didn't collect your money at that point my brother sorry na your name.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin men like better thing .U automatically like the girl now cos she works with Exxon Mobil. Marriage don enter ur mind quick quick. Lol.

Dovehorizon:
That's nice, I got to know that there are so many windows of opportunities as a driver if only you know how to go about it.
I am very much single though but selectively searching. Anyway, let's see what's gonna happen, My first rider is coming to pay me a visit tomorrow. Atleast we can watch football together

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Corrolla 2005 available for rent.
35k weekly payment
Security
Location Ajah.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
shollywendy1:

Avenue for taxiappguy to publish and sell more books....hahaha...lolz.

Some thing are best kept unwritten, lol.
He just picked a rider, and wedding bells are already ringing on the thread.
He got me thinking though, I would love to read more from him.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lol, I know you were joking bro.
One love

shollywendy1:

I am only joking...i salute ur intelligency. The way u approach and deal with comments has always been encouraging..wish u best of luck both
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
My dear, when u see something good, u hold on to it... I wanna quit bachelorhood and join the likes of ermmmm,

Enyinne:
grin men like better thing .U automatically like the girl now cos she works with Exxon Mobil. Marriage don enter ur mind quick quick. Lol.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by salemdv(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
uber reply to Taxify recent promotions

Jump in on the action and you could drive away in a new car!

To kick off the month of football, if you are the top driver-partner in Lagos, starting on 18 June 2018, you stand a chance to win a household appliance or a brand new Kia Rio car!

The “UberFREEKICK” competition will begin on 12:01 AM Monday, 18 June 2018 and end on 11:59 PM Sunday, 15 July 2018 West Africa Time. Entry to the competition is FREE.

How to Qualify

To qualify, you need to meet these criteria weekly during the competition period:

Complete minimum of 40 trips
Complete minimum of 75% of trips accepted
Accept 80% of trips received
Rating above 4.4

How to Win

Weekly Prizes: Winners will be drivers who meet the qualifying criteria and complete the highest percentage of accepted trips. Remember, there will be multiple lucky winners of exciting home appliances each week!

Grand Prize: Meet all the qualifying criteria and complete the highest percentage of accepted trips for all four weeks of the competition to win the grand prize of a Kia Rio Saloon car.

Important note: Participants who are either flagged for fraud or deactivated during the Competition Period will be disqualified.

For more information, please see the Terms and Conditions.

We want you to be part of the action but if you choose not to you, can opt out below.

....#movement
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dovehorizon:
That's nice, I got to know that there are so many windows of opportunities as a driver if only you know how to go about it.
I am very much single though but selectively searching. Anyway, let's see what's gonna happen, My first rider is coming to pay me a visit tomorrow. Atleast we can watch football together

kanu pass the ball to okocha ....issa goaaaaaaaaaaal ... holding hands issa goal, just talking only issa goal

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
ok oo... another era is about to happen.... we planning another narrative ... I hope we pull this off
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
gwng:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (24HRS BLUETOOTH HEADSET, TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nameo: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Very quick question guys:

Who takes care of repairs (not routine maintenance) below #10000 for a car between the owner and the driver.

Will appreciate a fast response plzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Good people, i need some feeler regarding a move i want to make.
Ive been driving my 05 corolla in my spare time over the last 6 months but i recently changed jobs and wont be chanced as much anymore. My car will be mostly idle as my new job also covers my transportation. Im considering putting my car in rental full time for 35k rental or weekdays for 20k.

Advise please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Heee my app is not bringing this new bonus now, is still bring 4trips for 1,600. Shai taxify app shaa

brogxy:
Taxify has started again. I am seeing earnings without taking a ride

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
blackfm:
Good people, i need some feeler regarding a move i want to make.
Ive been driving my 05 corolla in my spare time over the last 6 months but i recently changed jobs and wont be chanced as much anymore. My car will be mostly idle as my new job also covers my transportation. Im considering putting my car in rental full time for 35k rental or weekdays for 20k.

Advise please

I have changed condenser, serviced compressor for my ac but it still doesnt work when in traffic.

How were you able to fix your ac issue, mine is having similar problem (corolla 06 le). Village pple dey find my wahala

I also need a car for a week or two depending the time my ac is fixed as its really killing my rating. My rate don drop to 4.78.

Daily remittance of 5k
Whatsapp 0 8 0 9 8 2 9 9 3 3 2

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dovehorizon:

How did the match grin go?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Heee my app is not bringing this new bonus now, is still bring 4trips for 1,600. Shai taxify app shaa

I wonder if it's selective, I got the mail about the 13500 weekly performance bonus but man cannot find it under campaigns. And I'm 3 trips away from 40. Make taxify no test me o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by t2sco: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Hmmmm this is my experience for one week on uber platform.
I had something to do at Lagos business school for two weeks and I decided to register my car with uber so I won't keep blowing empty to and fro and also I needed to experience this aspect too.
I turned on my uber app around 8am and my destination was set.
8.20am I got a request to lekki (I reside in surulere), I called the rider and a sweet voice picked up. I got to her location and she told me to wait for 5mins, well I wasn't in a hurry cuz my short runs at LBS starts around 12pm. This lady came out, entered the front seat and greeted me, I replied too. She complimented my ride. Well, her destination was Exxon Mobil, few minutes into the ride, she started up a convo, asking if this is what I do for a living (not knowing she is my first rider) how much does uber drivers make a day etc. Well, I got her to her destination and she asked if I could pick her up when she is through. Anyway that's story for another day... Her fair was 2100, and she gave me 3k without asking for her change... Hmmmmm, this may not end well if I continue on this adventure.

Same day, after I was through at LBS, my destination was set, back home (surulere) and I got a request. Dude was going to chevron, he entered and we exchanged pleasantries. He complimented on my ride and saying quite a nice portable SUV. We spoke about cars, women and other things, this was one ride I wished stayed was longer cus I enjoyed the conversation with the dude. Anyway, he saved my number and said we will hook up someday.

se ofe end well PA ni
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by t2sco: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Nextday, I did same thing around 8am, and I got a request too, this time ikoyi. One miniature girl with a gold colour hair and a ring pierced to her nose came out. She entered my ride, I greeted her but she didn't reply, well, that's none of my business, my biz is to take u to your destination. She sat at the back, brought out her phone and made some calls, told me to pick up a friend of hers at Adeniran ogunsanya. I got to adeniram ogunsanya and her friend came out, I actually happened to know her friend. She shouted my name and asked me multiple questions within a minute, then she asked why I was on ehailing platform, told her I was trying to be adventurous and she said... don't worry about what she said. Ride was 1800.

My point is, I have driven atleast more than 8people on uber platform and truly there are ups and downs.
You get to meet different peeps, the rude, nice, ugly, beautiful, bold, timid people.

If your driver says he can't pay 35k weekly on a sound car, don't bother taking him.

As a driver, your manner of approach, dressing and how neat your car is matters alot. I drive a 2014 SUV and yes majority of the riders i drove kept calling me for offline trips. Well, I got two offline trips from the guy i dropped at chevron, took his father to airport and my fair was 15k.

Guys, always make sure u look good, smell nice and make sure your car smells nice too. You can break-even in this business.

My first rider and I had a date, a successful date I must say.

That's the end of my adventure and yes the adventure bore fruits of friendship...
I love story with happy ending... Tnx for the motivation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
You are welcome bro

t2sco:

I love story with happy ending... Tnx for the motivation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lol, it went well...

jayooh:

How did the match grin go?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Collecting assurance isaa goal, weekly payment issa goal, credit alert Issac goal..... Lol
Carshopper we will see soon

Carshopper:

kanu pass the ball to okocha ....issa goaaaaaaaaaaal ... holding hands issa goal, just talking only issa goal

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tgiirl:

How were you able to fix your ac issue, mine is having similar problem (corolla 06 le). Village pple dey find my wahala

I also need a car for a week or two depending the time my ac is fixed as its really killing my rating. My rate don drop to 4.78.

Daily remittance of 5k
Fixed it since. A guy at Akoka did it
Whatsapp 0 8 0 9 8 2 9 9 3 3 2
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
BTW, what are the possible causes of an alternator not charging a battery properly? Appears not to be giving more than 12V while idling and roughly 13V when revving. Don't wanna kill this new battery o

Cc: Gazzuzz, Oluwaseun

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.