Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727933 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dayon2012: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

If you drove into my workshop and got anything free, please press like. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gazzuzz is quite straightforward and extremely down to earth. I have repaired two of my cars with him about three to four years ago and bought something from him recently, infact I was surprised by his magnanimity, generosity and sincerity . My cars may cost a bit more to fix, but they were fixed better than I expected and at the best price possible. Infact his service charge then was a surprise to me because it was lower than I expected . gazzuzz was always available for any follow up repairs despite the fact that I wasn't living anywhere around Lagos at that time.
Am amazed at his availability both online and on the phone, alongside the free and timely tips he post online almost on a daily basis. Many times I know it would be overwhelming for gazzuzz and I have started including 'is it a good time to call', when I read one of his recent post last week.
Sometimes it might seem like everybody is rising in defense of gazzuzz but I am because having known him since 2014,all I have to say is something good every time even as recently as last week.
So gazzuzz, pls don't allow any inconsiderate and insensitive opinion by anyone here to get at you, I believe we are just glad to have access to you only when you are available and for me, iwill be glad to wait till whenever you are available because I know you have a job to do and a family to care for also,and I believe your job and family should always come first.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
blackfm:

Post referral code
JEXXGSPM

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
So i got to pick up location (uber). six hefty middle age women came out of the restaurant.
They wanted another car, but can't order....

I told them i could order another car using my taxify app, they agreed.
Taxify regular was 6 mins ETA
Taxify Lite was 1 min
Of course i clicked lite....

1. The guy was so close, if he used the map he would meet us in less than 4mins. He started tuning round, free road o. He arrived 15mins

2. He came with a car having different number plate from what he registered on his profile.
I just told the 3 women in my car: this is not supposed to be the car to pick ur 3 other colleagues, the right driver but the number plate is different o
Women: cab is cab we are running late jare....
Me(ok o)

Guys dey do ojoro for taxify sha...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 6:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Driver needed urgently for a camry 2005.
must stay in a gated apartment.
Evidence of previous wrk done.
N35k weekly.
2 verifiable guarantors
Assurance of 1 week rental is a must.

Drop your number here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2018
TheCar:

Like slamstanlee shared in his story with a lady.

I guess it would be better if it's done privately. This thread is a public forum and anybody including Taxify could stumbled on it.

If Taxify had a team, monitoring their mention around the web, am absolutely sure someone in their team would be monitoring this thread.

Companies do gather feedbacks using different techniques which includes mentions across the web for brand management.

If you have a private group, WhatsApp or Telegram, it would be better.

Because in order to meet target and collect bonus a lot of drivers have to do several dubious act like starting riders trip without showing up for pickup.

Good Idea, Wrong Platform. grin
Exactly my point.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2018
Good morning, I need a loan to the tune of one million naira to invest in e-hailing platforms in Lagos, Nigeria. I have 10% of the said amount as a commitment fee and I intend to pay back in installment over a period of 10-12months with ROI of 50%. I am a public servant with the federal government, so the proceeds from the investment for the repayment period won't be my source of livelihood. I will be running the business myself as my current posting gives me time to do other things. I am also open to a realistic higher purchase agreement if the terms and condition favours both parties. Pls fellow nairalanders help a brother. 08139665811, emmancecute@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

card trip? Or cash?

Cash you lost nothing.

Card, report the bastard.

Bros if card let him pay back the money but if he refuse then report asap. Nonsense
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2018
cooldood:
N35k weekly.
2 verifiable guarantors

Drop your number here.

All these conditions shaa,

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2018
mrsage:

Assuming he earned 35k weekly. 15 months = 2,100,000.
Estimated cost of tyres 50,000. ( new 15k and 5k for used tyres ).

How about Oil change ?

Renewal of Vehicle Papers and insurance?

Then the big monster called depreciation? Provision for wear and tear.

The lucky Partner actually did not make profit in 15months.

But he can still sell the car at a reasonable price if he wishes to..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Uber Driver Vs Riders

https://instagram.com/p/BkrcTNSh97L/

Use this as a learning point.

Even if it's your car, once you registered to drive on humble the pride in you should disappear.

You are registered to deliver a service, instead of engaging in argument or exchange words with your rider, the honourable thing to do is to either end the trip or keep mute.

If you're a "Big Man" who can't withstand insults don't registered your car and yourself on Uber.

Let us all use this as a learning point.

Cheers. wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2018
TheCar:
Uber Driver Vs Riders

Even if it's your car, once you registered to drive on humble the pride in you should disappear.

You are registered to deliver a service, instead of engaging in argument or exchange words with your rider, the honourable thing to do is to either end the trip or keep mute.

If you're a "Big Man" who can't withstand insults don't registered your car and yourself on Uber.

Cheers. wink

really aggressive behaviour
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2018
emmancecute:
Good morning, I need a loan to the tune of one million naira to invest in e-hailing platforms in Lagos, Nigeria. I have 10% of the said amount as a commitment fee and I intend to pay back in installment over a period of 10-12months with ROI of 50%. I am a public servant with the federal government, so the proceeds from the investment for the repayment period won't be my source of livelihood. I will be running the business myself as my current posting gives me time to do other things. Pls, fellow nairalanders help a brother. 08139665811, emmancecute@yahoo.com

Will you be open to a HP arrangement?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by freespiritme123: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Will you be open to a HP arrangement?
yes sir, depending on the conditions.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2018
emmancecute:
yes sir, depending on the conditions.

write am there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

write am there.
ok sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2018
TheCar:
Uber Driver Vs Riders

Cheers. wink
really sad and unfortunate. pride and arrogance is not a good recipe for this business. undecided
judge for yourselves
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baddest04: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2018
Peugeot 407 2010 model engine ew10 for sale
Location Magodo
Call 07066634127
Whatsapp 08051992028

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

really aggressive behaviour

Abi, the guy no go gree.

The guy should have just end the trip instead of exchanging words with them while been recorded.

Although, the video refused to show us the full story, the genesis of how it all started. The rider only show us what she wants us to see but the guy should have just end the trip and go in peace instead of taking out his anger on them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2018
eherbal:
really sad and unfortunate. pride and arrogance is not a good recipe for this business. undecided
judge for yourselves

They said pride comes before destruction. The guy dey vex no be small.

On another matter, someone said VW is good for this business.

He wan sell his VW car for 1.5m and according to him, the car better pass Corolla. He even give example of danfo bus in Lagos since majority are VW built.

So maybe you should get a VW as alternative.. grin grin grin

No be me talk am, na the car seller said so cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Zucchi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
cooldood:
N35k weekly.
2 verifiable guarantors

Drop your number here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
x2d:
our drivers should fear God oh! I didn't do a trip I was requesting and trying to get a hang of the newly updated app... He picked the ride, arrived by himself, started and ended the trip. I went nowhere! Now I get a receipt for #400 ride just finished. As a taxify driver-partner, I need to report you

Pls, don't fail to report the driver. Report him or her asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
cooldood:
N35k weekly.
2 verifiable guarantors
Drop your number here.

You are always advertising dis car, why are drivers dropping it. Pls explain. Something is not right

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
medd422:

You are always advertising dis car, why are drivers dropping it. Pls explain. Something is not right

a lot of cars motor on this platform

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goldentee(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
I am in a similar situation. Let me make a guess as to why drivers are dropping his car. We both bought the wrong tool for the job. That Camry has a 2.4L engine, but drivers prefer and make more profit using a car of 1.8L engine and below. As of the moment, I'm about getting the 4th driver in 6 months. I might as well consider selling the car at the long run.
medd422:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
TheCar:
Uber Driver Vs Riders

Cheers. wink
Shut up your mouth..... You too shut up..... Its well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
TheCar:
Uber Driver Vs Riders

Cheers. wink
actually found this very funny grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nigerians don't have a service culture, some of us are just outright nasty and can't wait to unleash it on any customers who thinks you are just a service provider. Don't they know you are a father, a graduate, a rich man, older than you etc.
If you render a service, you leave your ego at home. The rest of us don't care if you do not want to be treated like a driver whether you own the car or not. We don't care, perform the service and keep who you are or your advise to yourself.
Do you know who I am mentality. Bro, we are 7 billion people in the world, who really are you again?

#thisisnotasub #orashade #please

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Car owners I shall see you this week...

Even me I pity my self I will also see me this week too grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
jpworld:

There is no such thing as freebie from gazuzz, no one ever drove into his workshop and service or repair car for free.

His phone number online is for marketing purpose and sometimes when you post ur number online, you get unwanted calls.

Those that called him for consultation might end up been a customer.

His frustration is simple, 90% of his callers are not turning to real customers.

He should stop his arrogance and humble himself.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Car owners I shall see you this week...

Even me I pity my self I will also see me this week too grin

We horse power owners doesn't need to worry the weather.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by phunkies9(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
cooldood:
N35k weekly.
2 verifiable guarantors

Drop your number here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.