Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764742 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
TheCar:

We horse power owners doesn't need to worry the weather.

grin grin grin grin grin

How much for tokunbo of this? Preferably white as that should give me more offline trips and it is cool with the ladies.

Abeg quote me reasonable price o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1899Milan: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Bros if card let him pay back the money but if he refuse then report asap. Nonsense

So he should be allowed the option to refund?
He did something absolutely wrong with no excuse for it. We are our own problem in this country.
He should be reported to the meanest option available.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Car owners I shall see you this week...

Even me I pity my self I will also see me this week too grin
My sand protector don comot inside flood. Immediately I hear one funny sound... Park somewhere.... Checked my car.... Den I discovered that one of the sand protectors has been removed. Had to look for it and kept inside my trunk..... Will fix it tomorrow... He go better.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
My bumber sef don comot inside one pool of water.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
circle of life brothers.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:

How much for tokunbo of this? Preferably white as that should give me more offline trips and it is cool with the ladies.

Abeg quote me reasonable price o. grin grin grin

Horse power is the ladies favourite. It gives them the opportunity to arrive in style with their high heels, bodycon and wigs.

The attention horse power attracts makes it a must have for all drivers looking for high-paying offline trips.

But sir, we don't sell tokunbo of horse power unlike cars grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

not me... I used magic this week grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Those paid reviews won't bring us to your workshop.

I checked some of those monikers complimenting you,they are link to your workshop

Just humble yourself when calls are coming in.

You never know who will turn ur customer after inquiry.

I remember before any question thrown at you, you use to answer it with 10k diagnosis, now you don't do that.

You should know you are not too big to be corrected, and rallying your sockpuppets to quickly come and do a positive review won't take you anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
jpworld:

I checked some of those monikers complimenting you,they are link to your workshop

I remember before any question thrown at you, you use to answer it with 10k diagnosis, now you don't do that.

You should know you are not too big to be corrected, and rallying your sockpuppets to quickly come and do a positive review won't take you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kolnel: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
jpworld:

Dude you need to get a life
Stop acting like a Sissy
Whatever grievances you have against him should be handled maturely

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gentlelife50:
me i smashed one toyota venza for side( owner an army officer on mufti) en route magodo with rider. We were racing together and he attempted a u turn suddenly... No pointer indicator. Gboaaahhhhh! is what he heard, i hit the brake but was too late plus the road was wet and slippery.(accepted another waiting request, taxify)

Got down... Oga i need to go drop my passenger, wait i will be back to settle this.
No... I will seize ur car and ur passenger. shocked

Oga u didn't traffigate o...
No... I did but not early
Ok... I didn't see it and i didn't know u would turn. I am sorry for hitting you.
Oga: so what do we do?
(now we are getting drenched in the rain already)
Oga what do u want me to do?
Oga: this thing would chop minimum of 100k shocked( maybe true cos one of his chrome was damaged)
Oga i dont have money, but i have 5k cash in the car(rider still waiting o)

Oga look me bad eye for like 2mins. I still apologize again. He entered his car and zoomed off

Drop rider, picked the next one. But front passengers door wouldn't open, as my fender and bunper injured and bent in.

Estimated repair cost 7k cry

Was on 16k around 1pm before the incident as i started early.

I done close dey chill for vip bar for next match. Today was mixed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
kolnel:

Dude you need to get a life
Stop acting like a Sissy
Whatever grievances you have against him should be handled maturely

Lol.

Anyone speak to correct gazzuzz, act like sissy or not matured enough.

Anyone have a different opinion is called a troll, or probably have issue with the Almighty gazzuzz.

I repeat I don't know gazzuzz and I don't need his services.

So no issue here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
slamstanlee:
me i smashed one toyota venza for side( owner an army officer on mufti) en route magodo with rider. We were racing together and he attempted a u turn suddenly... No pointer indicator. Gboaaahhhhh! is what he heard, i hit the brake but was too late plus the road was wet and slippery.(accepted another waiting request, taxify)

Got down... Oga i need to go drop my passenger, wait i will be back to settle this.

Ok... I didn't see it and i didn't know u would turn. I am sorry for hitting you.
Oga: this thing would chop minimum of 100k shocked( maybe true cos one of his chrome was damaged)

Oga look me bad eye for like 2mins. I still apologize again. He entered his car and zoomed off

Drop rider, picked the next one. But front passengers door wouldn't open, as my fender and bunper injured and bent in.

your day was good o! You dodged a bullet grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
jpworld:

Lol.

Anyone have a different opinion is called a troll, or probably have issue with the Almighty gazzuzz.

So no issue here.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

your day was good o! You dodged a bullet grin
A damaging slap precisely. Part of me was prepared
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
slamstanlee:
A damaging slap precisely. Part of me was prepared

you are lucky he won the race cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
jpworld:

jpworld:

Lol.

So no issue here.

Both of you need a room to talk like adult.

The childish play is enough.

Nobody is an island of knowledge and a tree doesn't make a forest.

Coming for each other here isn't educative either is it entertaining to us.

Abegi. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
1899Milan:

So he should be allowed the option to refund?
He did something absolutely wrong with no excuse for it. We are our own problem in this country.
He should be reported to the meanest option available.

Just ignore it if it's not card trip oga

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
slamstanlee:

Na waoo, so sorry. It happens often this job. Thank God the man left. And didn't bother you again, he's such a considerate person or he has insurance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Everything you said was spot on and to be very candid, GAZZUZ has been a blessing to some guys(like me despite the fact that have not met him before) on this forum and other threads too, the way he respond to questions has been professional. At times, I do think may be he doesn't need money that's why he's so generous with information. Atimes, we Nigerians need to respect people's privacy and all this sense of entitlement has to stop.

TheCar:

The drama sef don turn into series.

Why they are coming for him is what I want to understand.

They are quick to ask him for (FREE) help and he answer.

He also need to put food on his table so (FREE) service or help doesn't pay the BILLS.

Some visit their mechanic, then come back here to ask him for second opinion, if he answered and they don't like it or if it cost more than what their mechanic prescribed, they come for his head and hand.

Haven't meet him in person before or require his service on anything before but to be honest his opinion, feedback and answers to questions being asked has been quite informative, educative and sometimes entertaining.

Also because I made my phone available on the forum for business purposes doesn't give you the right or authority to call me for anything aside business.

He has legal rights to decline calls because it's property.

If you are calling someone for help (FREE or PAID), please be humble. You need the help that's why you called in the first place and you know he can provide the help that's why you called him instead of any other person. So if he refuse or declined to work on your car, don't come back here to start a negative campaign against him.

Every business person is mindful of their reputation because that's what get you referral and more business. If he declined working in your car, find another expert to do so instead of starting a negative campaign against him.

If you call and he his working on a paid project, do you expect him to leave something that put food on his table to opt for a free service which doesn't put food on his table.

If he reject you, respect his decision. He his human and humans does have limits, so please let us respect his decision and limits.

If you need help, check his profile, drive your car to his workshop, have him work on it and pay for the service. That's a Win-Win strategy. He fix your car, you pay for his service.

Cheers grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Have been to been to his workshop and they did full diagnosis for my car for free of charge. I did not even meet him on that day but he instructed his boys and I was emailed my reports the following day. I also know some guys here that he has rendered a free service for. Make your research before judging people.

jpworld:

There is no such thing as freebie from gazuzz, no one ever drove into his workshop and service or repair car for free.

His phone number online is for marketing purpose and sometimes when you post ur number online, you get unwanted calls.

Those that called him for consultation might end up been a customer.

His frustration is simple, 90% of his callers are not turning to real customers.

He should stop his arrogance and humble himself.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lastma chop my 7k yesterday..I just because I blocked cars going to right in the traffic sign, 4 of them jumped out from nowhere. They took my car to thier park and ask me to pay 50k. After much talk, them agree 7k..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Learnt this lesson very well last year
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
You can reduce the weekly delivery to 30k then. There are lots of camry on the platform on 30k.

goldentee:
I am in a similar situation. Let me make a guess as to why drivers are dropping his car. We both bought the wrong tool for the job. That Camry has a 2.4L engine, but drivers prefer and make more profit using a car of 1.8L engine and below. As of the moment, I'm about getting the 4th driver in 6 months. I might as well consider selling the car at the long run.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
lymelyte:
Lastma chop my 7k yesterday..I just because I blocked cars going to right in the traffic sign, 4 of them jumped out from nowhere. They took my car to thier park and ask me to pay 50k. After much talk, them agree 7k..

Next time turn right. Tell them you were going right but your vehicle developed some minor ish at the junction.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
baddest04:
Peugeot 407 2010 model engine ew10 for sale
Location Magodo
Call 07066634127
Whatsapp 08051992028

Bros wetin happun na..thought you joined less than a month ago and you are putting up the car for sale already.hope nothing serious.kindly share if you can..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
lymelyte:

driving in lagos, you learn every day.

Next time keep calm and say this magic words in a calm manner backwards sproc ed tirpse.

Warning, beard gang don't try it cheesy

Corrola gang (unna don cast) don't try it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
@gazzuzz, fellow Drivers please why it is a practice to turn off A/c while driving inside a pool of water..i usually do so but today i still entered a few puddles here n dere..suddenly this evening while i found myself right in the heart of a 1.8-2.1× surge area i syddenly realised mmy car A/c had leaked...this has never happened before..i could only allude it to some of the water i had entered today but any ideas pls..just made me close shop so early after being on a high all day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
iyaegin:

Bros wetin happun na..thought you joined less than a month ago and you are putting up the car for sale already.hope nothing serious.kindly share if you can..

sensitive car, requires more attention to maintenance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
meanwhile guys...Madttt Pothole warning just had to share here...right in the middle of the lekki epe express just before 2nd roundabout before the pedestrian bridge inward phase 1...the pothole na die...please be careful...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sensitive car, requires more attention to maintenance.

extra sensitive men...you can say that again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.