Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4755905 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tyeenigga(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Good evening house, please I got a Peugeot 407 to drive on Uber and taxify but I don't know about the fuel consumption please I need your advice. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Information reaching me shows that taxify lite drivers are currently receiving more request than taxify drivers.

Seems taxify slashed prices without any drama grin

Most drivers on lite are now switching to uber.

Why would they switch to uber when they are getting more trips now? Taxify lite fare is far better than uber fare. Uber fares not only rob you of your motivation, it also knocks your confidence a lil. Except their is at least 1.2 boost or surge.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
tyeenigga:
Good evening house, please I got a Peugeot 407 to drive on Uber and taxify but I don't know about the fuel consumption please I need your advice. Thanks

engine size?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
For me any trip beyond Sangotedo will be offline. I cnt imagine driving tht long distance and get paid 3,900 at the end of the trip. Uber should do the needful by increasing their fare and by extension reducing their commission!!!!!!
brogxy:

What will you now say about this. I regretted not taking it offline that day
50km earned 2.9k
I even had to drive 30km away from that place before getting a request, cos there was no Uber service in that area. I felt like crying that Day

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tyeenigga(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
I haven't check
GAZZUZZ:

engine size?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
myquestion:

Any you think the rider would pay 5k?
why not ? I have done that many times bro. It’s all about negotiation skills.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
I have practically confirmed uber can't connect u to a rider if u rate them 1star even of they rate u 5star.{vice-versa we know of}

Ikeja to abule egba i dropped one lady, very annoying human. Ok. We got there said i should end ride and she will request again to international airport, she would just drop something and ease herself. I rated her 1star.
Gave me her iphone to do it. I rated myself 5star when the option popped up.
Now trying to request myself with her app... For where? One jackson kept getting the request 2km away.
Cancelled, request again... Same thing repeatedly.
I got tired. Madam please let do offline trip....

Half way to the airport i realized it the one star gave her...
Today wasn't bad. Up uber!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
jayooh:

Knockout ni. Taxify go sit down look abi?

Have u forgotten so soon when they both entered war of 0% commission
did u remember Christians period? 2X boost all round uber. Taxify shivered

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by qubie(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
mcadebola:
Someone should please be kind enough to Add me to Whatsapp group for Uber/Taxify drivers Alike Abeg.

0 7 0 8 2 6 6 2 2 2 3
0 7 0 5 4 5 8 0 5 4 8
me too!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 12:50am On Jul 06, 2018
slamstanlee:
did u remember Christians period? 2X boost all round uber. Taxify shivered

That's the spirit. 1.1x will not allow Taxify shiver. That's just trying to be at par with them and it not even has Taxify still overs 75naira/km

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 5:15am On Jul 06, 2018
chucsmoore:
why not ? I have done that many times bro. It’s all about negotiation skills.
Not with riders that have used promo code waiting for 50% discount.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by soronzo: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2018
qubie:

0 7 0 5 4 5 8 0 5 4 8
me too!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sola12(m): 6:34am On Jul 06, 2018
Pls is the fare wrongly calculated , drove from VI to Festac ...drove for over 3hrs inside mad traffic. And the fare was 4100.....i no fit cry ,Uber na wah oooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Butika01: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2018
Next time you want to make a request like that, stepped out of the car and move a yard away from the car and your phone. The request will come to you.

quote author=slamstanlee post=69120447]I have practically confirmed uber can't connect u to a rider if u rate them 1star even of they rate u 5star.{vice-versa we know of}

Ikeja to abule egba i dropped one lady, very annoying human. Ok. We got there said i should end ride and she will request again to international airport, she would just drop something and ease herself. I rated her 1star.
Now trying to request myself with her app... For where? One jackson kept getting the request 2km away.

Today wasn't bad. Up uber! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrworldwide: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2018
Good day everyone, I'm new to this thread and havs taken out time to read through alot of the thread, just moved to lagos and i hope to start on uber and taxify. My question for uber is this, my vehicle road worthiness was done in warri and says private, will i need to do a new one for commercial purpose here in lagos or i can go ahead and use the current one? and secondly i registered as a driver partner but my car papers are in my dads name, will it be a problem?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrworldwide: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2018
me too 07031521778
soronzo:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2018
mrworldwide:
Good day everyone, I'm new to this thread and havs taken out time to read through alot of the thread, just moved to lagos and i hope to start on uber and taxify. My question for uber is this, my vehicle road worthiness was done in warri and says private, will i need to do a new one for commercial purpose here in lagos or i can go ahead and use the current one? and secondly i registered as a driver partner but my car papers are in my dads name, will it be a problem?
You will have to get Lagos road worthiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Philla80: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2018
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Butika01:
Next time you want to make a request like that, stepped out of the car and move a yard away from the car and your phone. The request will come to you.

quote author=slamstanlee post=69120447]I have practically confirmed uber can't connect u to a rider if u rate them 1star even of they rate u 5star.{vice-versa we know of}

Today wasn't bad. Up uber!
na which pattern i no use? It won't
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrworldwide: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Thanks will it have to be commercial or i can use private?
And is there somewhere on the island i can do road worthiness?
brogxy:

You will have to get Lagos road worthiness.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2018
mrworldwide:
Thanks will it have to be commercial or i can use private?
And is there somewhere on the island i can do road worthiness?

Private is 1year. Stick with it.

Commercial is 6months.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Talk2tobo(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Philla80:
I have a Camry 2004 (4plugs) this car is tokunbo and just landed last week, in perfect condition, I'm giving out the car on rental for uber/taxify, contact me if ure a driver on uber and taxify, and you live around ojodu, magodo isheri, it's 35k per week, call me on 08075222960

i stay at iyana-ipaja, can i get in touch
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrworldwide: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Thanks
GAZZUZZ:

Private is 1year. Stick with it.

Commercial is 6months.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Pls guys don't do offline at night o it's dangerous, got a request around governor road ikotun at abt 11pm, got there guy said international airport that his flight is by 12am, told him to get in so we move.
He said his luggage is inside d compound and we should do offline trip that he don't want to waste time when he gets to the airport.
Me: oga go bring ur load make we dey go
Him: he said reverse enter the load dey inside
Me: sighting to heafty guys at the gate and saw the luggage very small bag told him to bring the bag out that I won't enter
Him: guy come inside started speaking igbo language with the guys
Me: japa put car on drive, drove like a mad man out of there.
Pls be careful offline trips at night not a choice

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Mjosh1000:
Pls guys don't do offline at night o it's dangerous, got a request around governor road ikotun at abt 11pm, got there guy said international airport that his flight is by 12am, told him to get in so we move.
He said his luggage is inside d compound and we should do offline trip that he don't want to waste time when he gets to the airport.
Me: sighting to heafty guys at the gate and saw the luggage very small bag told him to bring the bag out that I won't enter

It might have been nothing, and most riders do not like waiting for the app to calculate fare when they get to the airport.

You use a corrola? You work late at night? Great combo for ....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Mjosh1000:

I don't see anything wrong here. That you assumed they were criminals is completely a figment of your imagination. It's very possible they meant no harm....but it's good to be on the safe side sha.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Taxify inspection centre dey always dey full now. see long queue ... If this keep happening everyday, then lesser request for each existing drivers. I must say, Im just a lucky driver getting frequent requests & meeting personal target. I also noticed that those that are fond of posting screen shot of their weekly earnings are no - more doing so and all the talk is now about offline trips.

I drive a neat and not toks corolla 06 (AC now ok) and still have my offline riders. Truth be told, Requests are dropping massively and more cars everywhere I station now.

I salute those on rentals and accolades to those on HP.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2018
Bro u need to see the scene, go in a compound to carry just 2 small bags with two heafty guys as gatemen it look suspicious.
lexylexy:

I don't see anything wrong here. That you assumed they were criminals is completely a figment of your imagination. It's very possible they meant no harm....but it's good to be on the safe side sha.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tunesh(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2018
It is so correct not wrongly calculated....3500 sometimes
sola12:
Pls is the fare wrongly calculated , drove from VI to Festac ...drove for over 3hrs inside mad traffic. And the fare was 4100.....i no fit cry ,Uber na wah oooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2018
lexylexy:

Sometimes a hunch is all that is needed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2018
Tgiirl:
Taxify inspection centre dey always dey full now. see long queue ... If this keep happening everyday, then lesser request for each existing drivers. I must say, Im just a lucky driver getting frequent requests & meeting personal target. I also noticed that those that are fond of posting screen shot of their weekly earnings are no - more doing so and all the talk is now about offline trips.

I drive a neat and not toks corolla 06 (AC now ok) and still have my offline riders. Truth be told, Requests are dropping massively and more cars everywhere I station now.

I salute those on rentals and accolades to those on HP.
My taxify requests have dropped aggressively since they started this nonsense, Uber is still Normal. I had no single ride with taxify on Tue, wed, Thurs. But I will have to work crazily on Uber to get the same amount I am meant to get on taxify. Seems many riders now know about taxify lite. I drive 07

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mejai(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.